Slave to My Own Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" She waved her hand over her body.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I choked out.

She laughed revealing perfect teeth. "I meant the outfit but that answer will do. How did you enjoy mother's present?"

I turned beet red. "I don't know what you mean."

"The first thing you have to learn if you want to serve me is not to lie. Do you want to serve me?"

My heart raced. My body felt on fire with a burning sensation in my pussy that was driving me crazy. I knew this was a critical moment that would affect me for the rest of my life, yet I had never felt so turned on in my entire sexual experience.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good girl. Would you like mine?" She held out a pair of white, laced panties.

I was too far gone now. I nodded slowly, never wanting anything more in my life.

She beckoned me closer, lowering the panties to the edge of the couch. As I approached I dropped to my knees, a very appropriate position. My head was beneath hers and she peered deep into my soul.

My hands reached out as though I was some supplicant begging for alms. With a slight smirk resting on her face she dropped the precious underwear into my cupped hands.

My eyes gazed at the luscious fabric. My mouth watered and my tongue poked out and licked my upper lip. I looked up for approval. She smiled and nodded. Bringing the beloved cloth to my nose, I inhaled deeply, feeling a wave of intoxication sweep over me from the sweet scent. Unconsciously, my tongue snaked out and sought the delicious crotch where some of her precious pussy perspiration lingered.

There was no doubt between the two of that I was lost. I had entered a zone of pure lust and would do anything to please her. Finally, she stopped my simple act of devotion with a gentle push on my forehead. My tongue left the delicious panties and returned to my mouth. I blinked and looked up into the deadly gaze of my new owner.

Slowly, seductively, she slid to a sitting position and spread her lovely legs. A well-shaven patch of brown hair barely hid the lips of her magnificent pussy. There in front of me was the altar I would gladly worship forever. I knew at that moment that I would never be the same and yet I willingly went down the road. For this privilege I would forsake all other things. She owned me as of this moment, body and soul.

I leaned forward towards my goal.

My tongue flicked out and ran up the folds of her pussy, lingering on her tasty clit. She was delicious as I knew she would be. I wanted to devour every square inch of her perfect body.

"Slow down, pet, you'll get your reward but you have to do me first. You have to learn to do me the right way. I enjoy being teased so take your time. Treat my pussy as if it deserved special treatment because it does. You'll learn to love this pussy more than anything or anybody."

Very slowly and gently, I ran my tongue over her sweet bud. Washing the hairs surrounding her precious mount I listened to her responses, trying to learn what she liked. She pushed my head down and I pushed my appendage as deep inside her as I could and relished the taste of her flow. Returning to her soft clitty I toyed with the tip, teasing, playing and kissing.

As she built toward a climax I moved away and licked the junction between her legs and waist, tasting a little perspiration. A soft moan came from her throat and I felt a glow of satisfaction knowing I was pleasing her.

Lowering to the floor, I licked her feet, sucked her toes and then worked slowly back up nibbling and licking every inch of her perfect legs. Both of us were eager for me to taste her pussy.

As I performed my duty to my new Goddess I knew my husband would never touch me again, or me him.

As if I were a good pet she allowed me to lick her to three orgasms before she pushed my head from her pussy. My knees ached, my back was strained, and my tongue was sore but I would have remained there all day if she would have let me. Never had I ever felt such joy.

She held me head with one hand as I sat before her on my knees waiting for to decide what to do next.

"You're going to work out very nicely," she said as she patted my head.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"I have many demands. You must live up to them if you wish to serve me further."

"There is nothing I want to do more." I looked at her, my heart bursting with humility. "Please." I took her hand to my mouth and kissed her palm.

"No, not my hand. If you are to serve me you must learn how to properly treat me. What should you be kissing instead?"

I hesitated for only a second. I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. I bent and lowered my head to her feet. Slowly, I licked and kissed every inch of her foot and toes, sucking each digit as if they were miniature cocks. I even cleaned her arch with my bathing.

"Good slave," she said, "I need a pedicure. Go get some polish, Linda knows the kind I like and let's see if you're good enough to continue serving me."

I scurried out, hurrying to return to my Goddess.

While at the feet of my Queen, Linda came in. The humiliation of my employee seeing me on the floor performing this humble task caused me to turn red again.

The two chatted away as if I was not even in the same room. Somehow, being ignored like I was an insignificant servant only added to the fuel of my masochistic lust.

Shutting out their chatter I concentrated on my task, aware of Catherine's caution that I had to perform this duty well. The job must be perfect because everything about this enchanting beauty was perfection. I so wanted her to be pleased with me.

When I finished applying the polish I held her feet in my hands and gently blew on the toes to hasten the drying, finally setting her lovely feet in my lap.

At last I dared look up at my Goddess. As they completed a story about some guy she glanced down at me. She gave her toes a quick once-over and returned to gossiping with Linda, ignoring me completely.

Instead of being angry by her snub I sat patiently with her feet in my lap and luxuriated in my role. My mind went back to the blessed time at her shrine when I demonstrated my devotion with tongue and mouth. Her taste lingered on my lips and I licked them.

Linda noticed how entranced I was enjoying the taste of my Goddess. "Look at her, savoring the aftertaste of your pussy."

Catherine chuckled.

"She looks your maid. You should make her wear some more appropriate clothes."

"Good idea, why don't you find something for her?" While Linda left the room, Catherine rose and headed for the bathroom. Because she didn't shut the door all the way I heard the distinct sound of her spray as it hit the toilet water.

Obscene thoughts flashed through my mind and I crawled to the doorway. What was left of my conscience screamed at me, telling me I should never do that, I shouldn't descend to that level, but my perverted psyche yelled just as loudly and I realized I would anything for this beauty.

As I crawled inside I saw her reach for the toilet paper. Her legs, even displayed so awkwardly, were gorgeous. Even more gorgeous was the scrumptious sight of her royal pussy.

She looked at me and I could see her scheming. "You're right," she said. "You should be doing this." She pointed between her legs. "Lick me dry, slave."

Without hesitation, all pride abandoned, I scampered to my position in life, on my knees at her shrine. With devotion I began the delicious task. Rather than fill me with disgust as I caught the acrid aroma of her piss, I cherished my role.

Before I could drive her close to another climax, she stopped me with a push with her hand against my forehead. I blinked as if regaining consciousness, spotting Linda watching me with a wicked leer on her face.

I didn't want the salesgirl to be a part of this. This was between my Queen and me but she was a good friend of Catherine's so I kept quiet. Linda handed me the outfit and they left.

To my chagrin Linda had picked out the most erotic French maid outfit we had in the shop. There was no question the attire was meant for kinky encounters. With a sigh, I started dressing.

The skirt was short, barely concealing the crotchless panties and vividly displaying a sexy garter belt that held up shiny black and sheer nylon stockings. The front boosted the boobs while exposing the upper half and inviting a closer look, if not pinch. A cute little hat and a frilly apron completed the wanton display.

I was embarrassed and thrilled at the same time.

When I came out they broke off a deep and passionate kiss. Obviously they knew each other well. Linda was my Goddess's lover! Dual emotions of jealousy and excitement ran through my veins.

Catherine handed Linda something and pointed at me. My salesgirl approached.

"Turn around, slut we need to complete the outfit." Linda took a thick, black-studded collar, the kind we kept in our S&M section, and buckled it around my neck. She stepped back and admired the fit. I knew our relationship had reversed itself permanently.

I was no longer her boss. I would willingly obey her too.

For the rest of the afternoon I was made to wait on the customers while dressed like an eager slut. Linda stayed behind the cash register and rang up all the sales. I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone, only serve. Linda explained to the curious customers that this was a new sales approach, displaying some of our more outlandish apparel.

A few women were shocked by my outwardly wanton look but most seemed to enjoy it, especially as I played the part of an eager and obedient maid. Sales boomed and Linda was reeling in a large commission.

Closing shop, Linda handed me the broom and I swept up, a job previously done by her. Ready to go home after one of the most exciting days of my life I heard Linda call me from the dressing room.

My heart pounded as I imagined what would come next. As I pushed the door open I found her sitting on the couch with her skirt hiked up to her waist. Her nylons and heels lay on the floor beside her along with a pair of red panties.

As she leaned back on her elbows, she slowly spread her legs. A confident smirk fit her face.

No words were spoken. None were needed.

Walking slowly toward her, I sank to my knees at her feet. For a moment I hesitated. Yesterday, I was a married woman with little experience with the lesbian side of the world. Today, I knew I would never be with a man again.

As these thoughts drifted through my brain I gazed at her pussy. It was different than Mrs. Johnson's, not as thick. Catherine's looked like silk. Linda's was dark, bushy and her lips pouted.

"Catherine wants you to obey me in all things. If you want to be her slave you must be mine first. That's how it works. I break them in for her."

I nodded in understanding, not taking my eyes off the allure of her naked pussy.

"I'll do anything she wants."

"What about what I want?"

"I'll do anything you want."

She was hairier than my sweet Catherine, and a lot juicier. A heavy musk scent emitted from her vagina. She was as coarse as Catherine was smooth, yet I felt the same sort of arousal while feasting on her delicious pussy.

Her toes caressed under my skirt finding the hole in my crotchless underwear. Her big toe wriggled inside my cunt, fucking me.

I waited until she climaxed before grabbing her foot and shoving the toe deep within. It only took a few seconds and I exploded as the pent up frustrations of the day finally got a chance to release.

As I crumpled to the floor she stood, placing the same toes that were just inside me on my mouth. I licked greedily.

"Enjoy the taste, boss. You're going to be doing a lot this from now on."

I went home that night with a determination that bordered on obsessive. I threw my husband out, telling him I never wanted to see him again. Within the next few hours I packed everything that belonged to him and sent him on his way.

As I watched the flustered man drive away I vowed to never have a man in my life again. I had found my place in the universe.

The next day I woke with nervous anticipation. Would Catherine show? Would her mother? What could I expect from Linda?

Linda was late again but it didn't matter. Instead of angry I kept bust anticipating her arrival with anxiousness.

When she entered she walked right up to me.

"Well?" I stood like a complete fool. "Why aren't you on your knees, slave?" Dropping like a stone, I bent and kissed a shiny toe. . .

"That's a good slave. Now, I'll have to get you something to wear."

It didn't take long for Linda to take complete charge of the store. Mrs. Johnson drew up some paperwork and I signed the entire business over to the girl. Letting me keep the house, at least for now, Linda moved in with me, throwing me out of the master bedroom and creating a small space in the laundry room for a cot for me to sleep on. It didn't matter because I spent most nights at the foot of her bed on the floor alongside the bed in case she woke up and needed something. Often that something involved her not wanting to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

I was her slave for now, learning the role so that maybe, if I was good enough, I could serve Catherine again.

Business flourished as Linda began to make me provide extra services for some select customers, pimping me out for all kinds of kinks and quirks. It seemed there was nothing I wouldn't do to try to get in good with her and eventually Catherine.

Sometimes my services were exciting, getting to munch on all kinds of pussy's, beautiful or not. In fact, some of the bigger women who we used to turn away became regular customers when they discovered I loved their large asses sitting on my face. One in particular wanted to buy me from Linda but she told her I wasn't hers to sell.

The ultimate reward came one day after six months of service. Catherine came to the store and checked with Linda on my progress.

I watched as my Goddess went into the dressing room.

"She thinks you're doing well, slave. So you get a treat. As good as you are at licking pussy, there's another area she likes worshipped even more."

I wondered what she meant as I crawled inside.

Catherine was lying on her stomach.

The most perfect ass in the world beckoned me.

12