Slave To Passion: Final

Story Info
Tina helps Master please another couple.
2.6k words
4.3
26.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers

Tina relaxed in the absolute darkness caused by the blindfold. When She and Matt were a couple, and she had pleased him, Matt would occasionally reward her by spending hours teasing her while she lay helpless. He would take her to the very brink of orgasm with his talented tongue, and then stop at the very last minute! When her body calmed, he would slowly mount her, driving his hard cock in and out until she once again squirmed near climax. He would repeat this process until she begged him for release. Only then would he allow her to release her building climax in a raging torrent on cunt cream, which she would be required to clean from his tool, of course.

Anxiously, she waited for the feel of his weight on the bed, knowing then that her pleasure would truly begin. The room remained very quiet. Tina began to wonder how she would achieve those wonderful climaxes promised by her Master if he had left her alone.

Her hearing picked up sounds in the room, a muffled throat being cleared, and a sharp intake of breath. The realization suddenly dawned on her that there were other people in the room, not just her and her Master! She pulled against her binds, trying to free herself! She wanted to leave, just run before anyone recognized her in bondage! How would she ever explain this to her friends and family?

Completely unexpected, a whip came down across her stomach! She barely bit back a scream, knowing that Master would be even more displeased if she voiced her displeasure as well as fighting against his bindings!

"Lie still! You are my property, I expect you to act like it, understand?"

Her mind reeled! He had never shared her! She knew the answer that she had to say, and somehow found the words. "I am very sorry, Master. I am your slave, and I will serve you."

"Very good. You will also serve my friends. Let me introduce you." She felt someone sit on the edge of the bed as Master continued. "This is my friend, Sir William." She felt a strong hand envelop her breast and squeeze her taunt nipple, pinching harder and harder. "You are going to help Beth, Sir William's slave, please her Master. You want that, don't you?"

Tina had been with a girl only once in her life, back in college. It only happened that one time, but the memories made her clit tremble! She and a friend had spent a drunken night in each other's arms, crying over lost boyfriends. When her friend brushed her lips across Tina's, they fell into each other's arms and spent the night satisfying their desires. Unfortunately, Monica could not stand the thought of what she had done when she sobered up and their friendship ended within days. Tina never forgot the perverse pleasure she felt as her tongue parted Monica's labia for the first time! That was the night that she began to realize that kinky sex appealed to her.

When she had confessed those feelings to Matt, they had embarked on a journey into Tina's very soul. Together, they had found that she enjoyed being ordered to perform sexual acts while Matt enjoyed giving the orders. He became Master, ordering her to perform for his pleasure. Master led her to the world of dominance and submission and helped her to realize that this was her world. In the past, their games had been private, between the two of them. Except for the times she was punished and made to flash her body in public, and the one time she had been ordered to wear a dress, then stand and urinate in a very public place, their games had always revolved around the two of them.

Now, she would be used by someone else, someone she didn't know and could not see. She would have to trust her Master to see that she was safe. This is what Matt had tried to teach her so many years ago, that he would protect her and love her no matter what. She left because she just could not believe him, could not fully trust her life to someone else.

Tina felt another person climb onto the bed and lay down next to her. She could smell expensive perfume and knew that this was Beth. A hand traced lightly up her side, from hip to breast, as a gentle voice whispered close to her ear. "Help me please Master William."

Soft feathery kisses trailed from her ear to her lips as the girl continued to caress her with words. "Relax, my sweet little playmate." Tina felt Beth's tongue press gently against her mouth and willingly sucked the invader inside for a brief kiss. "I will tell you everything Master does to me, would you like that?"

Tina nodded her head and felt Beth crawl on top of her. Beth molded her body to Tina's, gently kissing Tina's neck. "Can you feel my tits press against your's, my hard nipples caressing your's?" As she spoke, Beth moved erotically against Tina's excited nubs, causing little jolts of eletricity to course through her body. "Can you feel my wet sex rub against your hot cunt?" Tina was beyond words!

Without sight, it seemed to her that her sense of touch was on overdrive. She could feel Beth's hard nipples, her erect clit, she was pleasantly aware of even Beth's breathing. She moaned in responce to Beth's questions, her voice failing her. She felt lips decend on her's once more and eagerly returned the passionate kiss, drawing Beth's tongue into her mouth, letting her tongue speak of her lust. Beth pulled back breaking thier connection as Tina felt more movement on the bed. She felt Sir William's weight added to Beth's, molding Beth's body even deeper into her own.

She heard a quiet intake of breath from her playmate and felt her tense. "Oh Tina," She sighed as their lips almost touched, "Master is sliding his hard cock in my ass. It's so big! Oh, baby, it feels so good." Beth was quickly losing herself in the feelings from her Master. "Oh Tina, I wish you could feel it with me, would you like that, love?"

Her only answer was to push her cunt upwards into Beth's trying to feel what the other girl felt. She tried to find Beth's mouth again, but felt the girl lay her head on her shoulder. "Tina, baby, he has all of his cock in my tight ass, all nine inches!" She squirmed as she spoke, clit to clit with the bound, excited girl.

Tina felt an orgasm building, if she could just touch her pussy she could come. Of course, that was why she was tied up, Master would make her wait. Master would let the pleasure build until her nerves were frayed, until she begged! She could feel her juices starting to weep out of her cunt, mixing with Beth's and trickling over her swollen labia.

Master William began to fuck in ernest. Tina could feel Beth's pussy mash against her's with each inward stroke. "Oh fuck," Beth whispered as her tongue traced a pattern on Tina's ear, "He's so deep inside me, fucking me so hard! I can feel your cunt, baby. Move with me, fuck with me!"

Tina responded. as Master William drove Breth's pussy into her's, she raised her hips and met each thrust. She was fast getting to the point of no return. Being without sight, and having Beth tell her how she felt as she nibbled and sucked her earlobe was driving her insane!

Beth kept up a dialog as she took her Master's pounding cock. "I can feel it getting bigger, Tina, getting ready to explode and bathe my ass with hot cum. Oh, baby, it feels so good! I'm going to cum with him, sweetheart, can I? Can I get off on your sweet cunt?"

"Please do! Fuck me while your Master fucks you!" Tina frantically tried to cum with them, but her bonds kept her from reaching the right angle. In frustration, she screamed as she felt Beth cumming against her inflamed pussy.

"Oh Fuck, Tina, Fuck! Here it is, baby, can you feel it? Can you feel me cumming?" Beth desolved into a massive orgasm, nibbling Tina's ear and pressing against her cunt as her cream flowed from her hot pussy.

Tina tried frantically to reach her own orgasm. She could feel it, just out of reach, teasing her but refusing to allow her the pleasure! She felt Beth relax, felt Sir William roll off of her and lay beside the two girls. "Well, Matt, that was certainly enjoyable, did you like the show?"

"Oh yes. I'd say that these two sluts deserve a round of applause. Maybe we should leave them alone for a few minutes. What do you think, slave, would you like that?"

"Master, I will do anything, anything at all if you will let me cum! Please Master!"

"I did promise you that you could have as many orgasms as you could manage tonight, but what kind of a hostess would let a guest stay dirty. I think you should help both of them clean up, don't you?"

She didn't get a chance to respond, she felt a cock being pressed to her lips. She willingly opened her mouth and began to lick and suck the manhood of a stranger. She remembered cleaning her Master after he had done the same to her. This man had a different flavor, a different smell, but she found it just as pleasing and eagerly set about the task of cleaning him completely.

Beth's voice was gently speaking into her ear again. "Do you like the taste of my Master? Do you like the taste of my ass, baby girl?"

With her mouth and throat full of meat, Tina could only moan her approval. She felt Beth reposition herself and begin to toy with her very erect nipples, slowly licking and sucking the nubs, keeping her body on fire. She felt Master William gaining another erection, filling her mouth with his hot, hard staff. She sucked harder, hoping to taste his jism flow from his balls and deep into her throat. As she felt his cock grow bigger, knowing that she would get her wish, he suddenly withdrew from her mouth, leaving her feeling empty. She groaned her disappointment.

"Do you want to taste my seed, little one?"

"If my Master permits it, Sir."

"Would you like to taste it second hand, so to speak? I think there is plenty inside my slave. Would you like to clean her as well as you have cleaned me."

Her voice almost pleaded. "Master, may I show Beth what a good hostess I am? What a good slave I can be?"

"You may." She heard Master's loving tone as she felt Beth straddle her face. She felt the other slave's body near her face and eagerly stretched her tongue out to find her. Beth's ass was still open wide from her Master's hard fucking. Tina stiffened her tongue and felt it pass inside Beth's body. She tongue fucked the girl's ass, tasting Sir William's cum driping out and gliding down her throat. The taste was incredible!

She was rewarded as she felt Beth's warm breath caress her mound. She raised her hips trying to make contact. She felt a hard slap on the tender lips of her pussy and heard her Master's strict tone. "This is not the time to lose yourself to lust, slave! You have a job to do, finishing cleaning Beth." She heard her Master whispering but could not make out the words. She continued to suck the spent seed from Beth's ass while trying to understand what Master was whispering and to whom.

"As punishment," she finally heard him speak loud enough for her to hear. "Sir William has given his permission for Beth to have an orgasm. You will eat her cunt and give her one as soon as you finish cleaning her up. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she managed as she felt Beth move slightly above her. The sweet taste of drooling pussy covered her mouth. She savagely attacked Beth's cunt, trying to please the other slave. It had been so long since she had felt the soft silkiness of another woman! Quickly, she found Beth's clit and began to flick her tongue back and forth over the quaking, sensitive button. She could feel Beth squeeze her muscles around her tongue, trying to trap to moving object and hold it still, so she could fuck it like she wanted to.

Her moans of pleasure increased as Tina brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She felt Beth's cunt start to spasm and knew the the girl was very close. Beth's cream became thicker against Tina's assault, flowing smoothly, sweetly under Tina's loving care.

Almost without warning, Beth's thighs closed around Tina's head and Beth surrendered to her second orgasm. Tina drank thirstily as Beth released her cunt juice into her waiting mouth. Tina continued to lick and nibble Beth's tender flesh until the girl rolled off of her, exhausted.

"You have done well, my pet." Master spoke softly. "You are a prize to own."

Tina felt unbeleivable pride swell in her heart at Master's compliment. She knew that she had pleased him. "Thank you, Sir. All that I am I owe to you."

She felt his hand stroke her hair as he laid down beside her. "You and I still need release. I expect you to help me give Sir William a good show." She felt the leather straps holding her arms in place being released. "I think that I will lay back and let you do all the work." He lightly kissed her bald cunt as he moved down to release her ankles, then moved back up to pull her on top of his hard body. "Leave the blindfold in place."

Tina reached down and gripped his hard shaft, guiding it into her steaming, soaked snatch. She was so excited by all that had taken place tonight, that she came as she speared herself! Leaning forward, she nibbled on her Master's neck as she began the long slow process of riding his massive cock. Ever so slowly, she raised herself until only Master's thick head was inside her, then just as slowly lowered herself back down to take it all in.

She gave herself to the fantastic tool between her legs and began to ride for her own pleasure, knowing that Master had given her permission made the pleasure even sweeter.

She felt Master lift his hips and help her screw, felt him growing larger inside her and knew that he would soon fill her with his seed. Knowing that increased her own pleasure and all to soon, he erupted deep inside her, driving her to orgasm as he achieved his own. She was so excited that her body refused to stop at only one climax. She came over and over again, the nerve endings in her pussy firing again and again!

Almost blacking out from pleasure, she fell off of Master and curled into a fetal position. She heard voices but could not make out the words. The world was lost to her as she succumbed to darkness.

Her last thoughts were of utter happiness, Master had taken her back and He still loved her. The last thing she heard was Beth's sweet voice telling her not to worry, she would clean her and put her to bed. She felt her soft, tender mouth cover her moist pussy as she faded off to exhausted sleep.

BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers