Slave to She-Orc Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a heartless bitch. How did I not see it? Faelen fumed to himself as he thought about his injustice.And then she sends me out for potions like and errand boy. He briefly considered not coming back at all, he could make a living near anywhere. Depriving her of her precious comfort would be the only true punishment he could inflict. He dropped the idea when he realized it would make him exactly like his birth father, whom he had never met. Korithia did carry his child after all.

He was also upset at himself as well.'I just stood there, gibbering like a simple-minded fool. I should have pushed back!' Instead he had debased and humiliated himself in front of his wife.'And I drank my own seed.' It was dizzying to think about.

It was one thing to get aroused when purposefully bringing himself to release, even if he was being belittled through it. He still couldn't believe that some part of him enjoyed drinking, no being forced to drink his own cum. He was just glad she hadn't seen his erection as he lapped up his load. His thick, gooey load that had slide down his... Faelen stopped his train of thought. Sure enough, his cock was perking up against his underclothes.

What was it that was doing this to him? He briefly wondered if it was a property of his semen. It was possible, as an alchemist he knew full well the bodily essences of magical races cared potent magic themselves. More potent actually, than the herbs he used in his potions. Herbal potions were by far the most widespread, collecting bodily fluids from a variety of races was time-consuming and messy. Very messy.

'I had always thought I was too human for such effects. Maybe essence magic was strong enough for even my half-elvish blood, or I guess cum to work?' Granted Faelen had never exactly tried or tested his own cum before, or any of his other fluids.'Maybe I should though...'

Essence magic varied widely by race and by fluid used.Blood, sweat and tears as the saying goes, he chuckled to himself. Of course, there were more than those three, but those were more... involved to collect. Cum, saliva and piss were the next most used, also due to ease of collection. It was also possible to use shit, vomit and even puss were also able to be used but there were either hard to get like puss, or simply awful to collect. His during his apprenticeship he had heard a rumor that even the earwax of an ogre could sustain a fire fire in a survival situation, but it didn't seem very useful.

Faelen contemplated this as he walked along the stream to a pool before a small cliff and waterfall. What if he tried to divine if he could use essence magic in his potions? If it was possible, then it would be easy to collect from himself, and the stronger potions would sell of quite a bit. It was possible to use essence directly, but a prepared potion magnified the effects.

Faelen's train of thought cut off when he realized there was Fallvem Root growing around the pool. He hurried over and started pulling out the blue flowered herb, harvesting their roots. Harvesting over 60 of the taproots, he left enough to ensure they would grow again next year.

Faelen's mood soured somewhat as he spotted another plant growing on the opposite side of the pool. Commonly known as Lover's Lure, the flowers and roots were widely sought-after ingredients. They weren't useful in anything like a restoration potion or lifesaving medicine, they were desired for their more... interesting effects.

The flowers could be used to make a aphrodisiac, commonly known as a "love potion" while the root could be used in a brew used extensively by men, as it treated erectile dysfunction and impotence. It was quite a windfall to find them. The berries also accomplished the root's effect but also caused debilitating incontinence and the squirts. For some strange reason they just weren't as popular.

Faelen's worsening mood wasn't due to finding them, it just reminded him of his recent marital troubles. 'Marital calamity,' he corrected himself.

He put the Fallvem Root away in his ingredient bag. A moving out gift from his mother, Marissa, it was enchanted to preserve the plants and stop decomposition. Such enchantments were commonplace in herbalism and apothecaries, it was necessary to make potions useful for and convenient length of time. Even his potion flasks and bottles had them as well.

Faelen then walked back away from the cliff until the pool turned back into the stream. He took off his shoes, and gauged the distance. 'I can make it,' he thought to himself, and with a running jump launched himself over the stream.

After a solid two minutes of cursing, he was on the other bank of the stream, albeit with soaked traveling pants. Huffing in anger at his worsening day, he walked over to the patch of Lover's Lure and started harvesting the roots and flowers.

After putting those away in his pack as well, he looked down at himself. His woolen pants were soaked, and his leather flask poach had gotten wet too. He sighed, the pants would take forever to dry, and were now annoyingly heavy.

Resting his traveling pack and ingredient bag against a tree, he stripped off his still dripping pants, second layer of undergarment, and finally his silken underwear. Shrugging, he also took off his shirt and jacket. He hung them up on a low hanging branch to air out and dry, shivering as his wet skin cooled in the light breeze. His penis bunched up even smaller, looking like a little nub.

Inspecting his potion bag, he was satisfied the leather wouldn't wrinkle when it dried. Thankfully nothing inside had broken, but it only contained a few endurance potions, a vitality potion and 2 health potions. Oh right, and his just-remembered flask of cum.

Staring at the thick liquid inside, Faelen remembered his musings on essence alchemy. Was it possible that his fluids carried magic? How would he test it? If he did carry power, he would probably have similar effects to an elf, perhaps lessened effects considering he was only half elf.

'What were the properties of elf fluids again? Let's see... everyone knows elf blood enhances agility, tears are empathy, sweat is... hmm, don't remember.' Faelen hadn't really expected to need this knowledge, not many elves are going to let you bleed them or scape sweat off their body after all. And the harder to obtain essences had much less well-known effects. 'Well then, semen? Did I notice anything when I drank-.'

Faelen suddenly remembered his inexplicable raging erection that had appeared when he licked up his cum. 'It must be an aphrodisiac, that would explain it.'

Faelen nodded to himself, smiling. This would actually be far easier to regularly collect than Lover's Lure, which was widely harvested. And if it's essence magic, it should even be stronger. Faelen started to imagine a mental picture of a small empire of apothecaries and rolling in gold.

A second, unbidden mental picture followed that one, of Faelen forced to cum in flask after flask, milked for his seed. Despite the cold, his member started to grow again.

'Well, I should collect some more material to research with,' he tried to explain to himself. Taking out an empty flask and his cum filled one, he stared at the full one again, remembering the ecstasy he felt filling it up. Unbidden, his dick was once again at full mast, the head poking out of his foreskin. He spat into his hand and smear the glob over his head.

Gasping, his knees buckled, and he fell back on his soft ass, his back against the tree. The sensation was incredible, why hadn't he done this before? He coaxed his mouth to build up more saliva and drooled out a small puddle into his palm. He reached back down and rubbed it all over his shaft, then remembered how good it had felt to play with his balls earlier and cupped them with his hand-held puddle of spit. His cock lurched at the new sensations.

Faelen grabbed the empty and the full flask, placing the empty one between his legs for a minute while he opened the full one. The standard alchemist ingredient preservation enchants on each bottle had kept it fresh, he took a whiff and it really didn't smell anywhere near as bad as this morning.

He tentatively dipped his tongue in the open neck, reveling in the taste of his own cum. The texture, taste and magically preserved warmth were no longer disgusting, but ambrosia. With one hand on his balls, he used the other to tip back the potion flask full of his cum, letting the sticky fluid ooze into his mouth. Without swallowing he emptied the entire container into his open mouth, swishing his tongue around and enjoying the flavor that that had somehow become so good.

Closing his lips around his salty prize, he swished the cum around in his building cheeks. Some of the cum dribbled out, running down his chin and dripping onto his chest. Not wanting to risk losing any more, he guzzled down his slimy load, letting out a groan of pleasure as it ran down his throat into a hungry belly.

Faelen took his hand from his balls as he reached with both hands to scoop up the precious cum from his chest. As he did, his sticky fingers brushed over his hardened nipples and he let out a whimper of pleasure. His cock forgotten, Faelen started rubbing and gentle twisting his cum-stained fingers over his sensitive nipples, exploring himself and figuring out how to deliver the most pleasure.

Untouched, his fully erect three inches started beading pre-cum at the tip, something Faelen hadn't produced before and unnoticed by him now. It quickly grew in production until a drop every few seconds was running down his shaft before dripping of his balls or dripping down his taint on its journey to his puckered rosebud.

His forgotten collection flask was still leaning against his inner thigh, until Faelen tried pinching his nipples and gently tugging on them, causing his hips to buck up reflexively. The flask fell-down as it was disturbed and rolled very slightly, until Faelen's hips came back down, and his ass came to rest on the flask.

The precum that was now a gentle constant flow out of his piss-slit had run through enough of his ass crack to let the smooth glass part his pale cheeks unhindered, stopping only when it met resistance in the form of Faelen's sensitive asshole.

With a very un-manly scream, Faelen lost it, and fell into a shattering orgasm. One hand flew to his balls and squeezed them gently, making his eyes lose focus in pleasure and flattening his cock against his navel. The other hand grabbed a tree root and unconsciously tried to pull him further down on the object rubbing his ass that provided such pleasure.

Still creaming, Faelen's cock erupted with a torrent of sticky jizz. The first long rope flew through the air with suck force it splatter on the underside of his neck, causing him to look down in time for the next spurt to coat his face with his hot cum, some landing in his screaming mouth, much to his delight. The third blast was much the same, but landed on his forehead and nose, the other gushes lost some velocity and ended up basting his chest in his cream.

Faelen sat there, panting. The cum higher on his face was coagulating into large globs that slid down and dropped of his brows onto his cheeks and nose, while the cum on his nose continued a journey to drop into Faelen's eager tongue. It was dripping off his chin to his chest, where it was resting in some splotches, while in others ran down to his belly button before sliding back home and dripping down the length of his flagging dick and now sopping wet balls.

Faelen realized wearily he hadn't collected any of the cum he meant to, but couldn't' bring himself to care. Looking around at the volume he produced, he realized something.

"Fuck, I need something better to collect my cum in. I'm going to be drinking a lot of it," said Faelen to himself.

"I can help you with that, little one," a thunderous voice boomed.

Faelen shrieked in surprised and pissed himself.

****

This is my first attempt at erotica, feedback is very much appreciated.

I was going to make this a lot longer but stopped here and wanted to see what people thought.

More cum to come!


12