Slave To The Habit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'd regained my composure, and Shaun had reminded me that he was still tied up, I untied him and we both hopped into the shower to clean up. I made sure we made no physical contact, I had something else in store for us.

By the time we were finished in the bathroom and were both dressed, it was about 6:30 P.M., not much time left, but we'd make it. We went out for dinner at out favorite restaurant. A small Italian place that served the best pasta this side of Italy. I made him feed me each piece of my Fetuccini Alfredo individually, and to lick up any sauce that might have missed my mouth.

After dinner, we went out for a drive, he drove and I told him where I wanted him to go. I directed him to a spot that we used to drive to when we were dating. It was a secluded area by a lake. There were a lot of trees around and a large picnic table. We both sat there for a while, neither of us saying anything. Then I did something I'd been dreaming about doing since the first time he'd brought me up here. I took off my blouse, revealing my full breasts as I'd not worn a bra, then I reached up under my short skirt and pulled off my panties. I threw them at him and he stared wide eyed at me, not knowing what I'd do next. I kept my high heels on, and got out of the truck. He immediately took off his seat belt and got out, running over to me trying to give me his coat so I could cover up. I handed his coat back to him and pulled myself up into the bed of the truck.

Because we normally let our dogs sleep in the back we have 2 thick comforters down for them. I laid down on the thick, warm comforters and looked up at him and he also got into the back of the truck. He looked down at me, completely unaware as to what I had in mind. See, while we were dating, he'd never ever forced himself on me. I was always the sexual aggressor, I'd always initiated everything. Then once we'd moved in together, he became a little more assertive, but not much. Once we'd gotten married, he started to let me know in subtle ways when he wanted to fuck, but he'd never been very rough with me, and I wanted him to.

I grinned impishly up at him and said, "Now listen carefully, and remember you must do whatever I tell you." He nodded his head in agreement. "I want you to take off all of your clothes, and I want you to fuck me. I want you to take control, I want you to be rough with me. I want you to fuck me like I've always wanted you too. Be tough and strong and force me to fuck you."

He stared down at me in astonishment, then quickly began removing his clothes. When he pulled down his jeans I could see that he was all ready rock hard, his cock sprang up as he pulled down his boxers and I couldn't help but giggle a little at his eagerness. He looked down at me and said, "Are you laughing at me?" His voice was stern and cold, all at once it frightened and excited me.

I looked up at him and said in a husky, seductive voice, "Yes" he knelt down, put one hand on each of my ankles and roughly pulled my legs far apart, "You'll pay for that you little whore" he said as he placed his body between my legs.

I moaned as he pushed his body down on top of mine, I felt his weight on my body and it excited me even more. I was soaked now, which was good because without warning he pulled up a little and shoved his hard cock all the way inside my cunt. Even though I was plenty wet it still shocked me and my body gave some resistance. He moaned loudly as I took in a sharp, deep breath. He smiled wickedly down at me and said, "You like that don't you? You little slut, you like me to be rough with you don't you?"

He pulled back and shoved his way back inside me, pushing harder then he ever had before. I cried out loudly, "Oh God YES!"

He slammed back into my pussy which was still keeping up a slight resistance to his deep, powerful thrusts, "Shut up you little bitch," he said, pulling out of my pussy and thrusting back in again, "You don't want me to have to gag you now do ya?" I moaned loudly, I hadn't even thought of that, he was awfully good at this. He bent his head and bit on one of my nipples, I squealed loudly as both pleasure and pain rippled through my body. He lifted his head again and said, "I told you to keep quiet you little slut."

As I tried to keep myself to minor whimpers and low squeals of pleasure, he continued to thrust deep inside my cunt, harder and faster. He'd never been like this before, it was incredible. I was loving every second of it, especially when he slow down a bit and say something like, "You like that don't you you little slut? you like me fucking you hard don't you? you want me don't you? you want me to fuck your little pussy harder eh bitch?" and then he'd speed up again. At one point I felt his cock go so deep I swear it went past my cervix. I screamed then, with pleasure and pain, and he just pushed that monster cock of his in ever farther.

Soon I felt his body tense above mine like it always does just before he's about to cum, he looked down at me and said, "Cum you little whore, I want you to cum with me." I obediently slipped my hind down between our bodies and began rubbing hard against my clit, no sooner had I started then I felt my own body go tense as I began to cum. I kept myself as quiet as I could, letting it all out in one, long, high pitched squeal.

He, on the other hand, thrust deep inside me again, going past my cervix and sending more ripples of pleasure through my body saying, "That's it you little whore I'm gunna' fuck you till it hurts, UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and then I felt him let loose inside me. He tensed again, and then his body collapsed down on top of mine. I clutched his cock inside my pussy, relishing in the feeling of him so deep inside me. I'd heard of it before, a 'deep fuck' but had never experienced it, until now.

After a while, when he'd caught his breath, Shaun pulled out of me and sat up. He looked expectantly at me and said, "Was that good enough?"

I laughed fondly and lightly kissed his cheek, "That was amazing baby"

We'd driven home, showered again, still making sure there was no direct contact. Then we both dried off and hopped into bed. I grabbed my book and started reading, my back to him. I'd finished a chapter by the time I felt his lips lightly brush my shoulder. I turned around and saw that he was laying there, his hand around his cock, slowly stroking himself. He was completely hard again and he had a desperate look in his eyes. "Can I help you?" I asked, trying to keep my voice cool and my eyes off of his hand pulling on his hard cock.

"Please...I want to pleasure you again. May I?" he asked, his eyes full of innocence. I smiled half to myself, he was just a little too good at this game. I had an idea, something else we'd only done a few times, and hadn't done in a few years.

"Yes you may, but...only the way I chose." He looked questioningly at me,

"What do you mean?" He asked, his eyes still all innocence.

"I mean," I said, sitting up in the bed and leaning over his body, "I want you to eat my pussy....while I swallow that wonderful cock of yours."

He grinned impishly at me, "As you wish" he said, moving down the bed a bit.

I turned my body and straddled his head, before I could even take hold of his cock he'd put his hands on my ass and thrust his tongue up into my cunt, "Oooohhhhh" I sighed as my hips sank down onto his mouth. I didn't have much work to do, he'd all ready gotten himself pretty worked up, I guessed it wouldn't take me long to make him cum so I gave him a few seconds of playing with my clit before I began devouring his cock.

His tongue was working wonders on my throbbing clit as I took his cock farther into my mouth then I ever had before. He moaned loudly as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat as he thrust up into my mouth. In return I ground my pussy down onto his face. He moved his tongue down, sticking it deep into my cunt, hitting my clit with his nose, making me jump up and slam back down onto him. I was getting close faster then he was. I started sucking his cock harder, moving my head up and down over him faster and faster, that did the trick, he moaned loudly and started to cum like a wild man inside my mouth. That pushed me over the edge. I pushed my pussy down onto his face, as if my cunt were going to pull his whole head inside me. I moaned with his cock inside my mouth, still filling my throat with his warm cum. It was incredible.

As both our shudders subsided I lay down on the bed beside him, looked deep into his eyes and said, "Thank you"

He looked at me again, with those eyes of pure innocence, "Why whatever do you mean?" he asked.

I smiled warmly at him, "For going along with all of that stuff today."

He grinned impishly at me, "Well you know, I've been fantasizing about doing all of that stuff with you since we got together. I was always just afraid you wouldn't go in for it."

I laughed then and kissed him softly. "From now on, we have to tell each other what our fantasies are. No more missing out on the good stuff."

He kissed my chin lightly, "I agree. But we've both had a long and tiring day, I think we could both use some sleep. Any maybe tomorrow you'll be my sex slave"

I gave him my best 'I don't think so' look and said, "We'll see."

12