Slave to the Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally emerged from the shower to find the room dimly lit. Jim was already in bed on one side, his back to me and his bedside light off. On the other side of the bed the lamp was on and the bedclothes had been folded back slightly. The invitation, or rather the instruction, was clear, and I let my towel once again crumple to my feet as I stepped across the room and slid between the sheets, switching off the light to lie there in the darkness next to my rapist, my anus still feeling distended and stretched, my insides ravaged and my mind a blur of confusion, humiliation, and utter submission.

I finally fell asleep long after Jim had been snoring for some time. I presumed he'd wake me up for more sex some time during the night, but he waited until the alarm went at 8am before pushing back the covers to reveal his morning wood and looking over at me expectantly. Commandingly.

I found that my own morning wood twitched in response, and I rolled over and took his cock first in my hands and then my mouth, submissively and diligently working it as I pumped my hips and ground my own hard-on against the mattress under me, until after only a few minutes Jim tensed and held the back of my head firmly in place as my mouth was filled with his seed, which I dutifully swallowed down as I climaxed myself with a small muffled whimper, grinding myself into my own cum.

Then we got up, showered separately and dressed without speaking, before going down to breakfast to meet our colleagues, as if Jim and I had just met on the stairs. I forced myself to make conversation and act normal, while all the while I could feel Jim's every glance in my direction and taste his seed in my throat, which only the second cup of coffee seemed to wash away. As the first day of the five day conference began, all I could do as boring seminar followed boring seminar was sit there and wonder just how many times I was going to have to take Jim's cock in five days, and at what point he was going to feel that I'd paid my dues. If ever.

To Be Continued...

12