Slave Trainer Ch. 1

Story Info
Bill teaches his slave obedience.
847 words
3.14
75.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill pulled over to the side of the street half a block away from her home. He'd never been so visible and this thought gave him even more of a rush as he went over the plan in his mind. Her routine was so predictable that he unconsciously smiled to himself. His plan was so simple and so perfect that he began to play it out in his mind knowing that it would happen exactly as he wanted it to. She didn't have a chance. She would finally be his to do as he wished and this thought caused his cock to twitch in his pants.

For over two months Bill had been preparing for this morning. He'd gone to extremes to cover his tracks as he made some of his more unusual purchases around town. No sense in taking any chances he thought. He didn't want the distraction of worrying about getting caught while he enjoyed his new hobby. In less than an hour he would be her new master. She would be obedient he knew. She would not be able to deny him anything he demanded because she loved her family. Even in the face of death she could not risk the life or safety of her family. Even if she finally realized that it meant nothing to him it would be too late anyway. The time was now and the time was ripe.

Bill looked at his watch. In less than two minutes she would be coming out the door. He put the van in gear and began to drive down toward the underpass that he knew she used each morning in her jogging routine. Just as he passed her house he saw her coming out the door. Her large breasts were quite prominent in the loose fitting sweatshirt she was wearing. He tried not to stare as he passed her on his way to the pick up point. In a few moments he would have the opportunity to ogle her any time he wished and she would be unable to deny him anything he could imagine.

Up the road Bill pulled over beside the exit of the underpass where she would enter his trap. He reached down and pulled the hood release lever beneath the steering wheel. Exiting the vehicle, Bill walked around to the front of the van. He looked toward the underpass as he lifted the hood. Right on schedule he saw her coming out of the tunnel. Bill felt for the knife hidden in his pocket. In seconds his year long fantasy would become a reality. Bill felt his breathing become more rapid as his mind ran through all the possibilities of the pleasure he would enjoy after she was his. He pulled the handkerchief from his back pocket as he listened to her getting nearer to her last moment of freedom. Suddenly she was there at the side of his van.

"Engine troubles?" she asked as she came in to view in front of the van. "As a matter of fact, yes." he replied, looking anxiously at the motor. "I think I see the problem." he said, pointing to the left side of the engine.

Just as he'd hoped she leaned down to look at the area he had indicated. Before she could say a word Bill had the knife at her throat and the handkerchief in her mouth.

"Don't attempt to resist me or you will die." Bill whispered in her ear as he led her to the side door of the van. He heard her make a whimpering noise as he pushed her into the back of the vehicle. Bill entered behind her and pulled her arms toward the shackles he had installed in the side wall of the van. Locking each wrist in the cuffs, Bill smiled at the look of horror that was just beginning to show on her face. She looked him squarely in the eyes as if to beg for her freedom.

'Now the fun begins.' Bill said to himself as he pulled the door shut. Quickly he walked back around to shut the hood of the van and proceeded to the driver's side. After he entered the vehicle and put the van in gear he looked back at his new prize. There was no one in sight and he knew that his abduction had been a complete success.

"I want you to understand that if you try to resist me in any way that your family will personally pay for your misbehavior." he said, not turning to face her. "As long as you do exactly as you're told you will live. Cross me and your son will pay for your mistake." His threat against her family should make her quite easy to control he thought. No attempts to disobey or escape. She was now his slave until she was no longer of use to him and he knew that would be a very long time.

Bill pulled back onto the street and began the trip back to his newly constructed pleasure palace.