Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Kinky S&M slave trains a new master.
10.3k words
4.67
29.9k
44

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers

Part 1

Fiction and Fantasy

Warning

This one is long and get into S&M and furries

*

After a bad streak in my life that left me divorced at 35. The wife had an affair never gave a reason just she wanted out. I started drinking too much and almost lost my job. Went to rehab and was getting my life back together. To take up some of my spare time, I was helping a few neighbors with some home repairs. One of them said they had a friend that was in dire need. She had lost her husband in an accident a few years ago, and her home was in need of some work. She was on a very limited budget. I thought oh great just what I need they were trying to fix me up. But after some time, I relented and went with them to meet her. Joan was approximately 30, a little over 5 foot with waist-length light brown hair lots of curves and an above average pair of breasts wearing tall heels.

Joan looked a little worn down so was her home. She had no one to help her since her son was away at school. Joan showed me the areas that she thought needed attention. Most were minor. So I made a list and set a time to return in a few days with tools and needed supplies to make the repairs. When I arrived on Saturday after lunch, Joan expended some effort to fix herself up a bit. Nice tight jeans shorts and t-shirt that showed off her curves and a pair of at tall heels her long hair in a braid down her back.

First, on the list was the leaking bathtub faucet.

"I needed access the bathroom plumbing thru the bedroom closet."

She blushed but showed me into the bedroom. I moved the clothes out and laid them on the bed with her help; I noticed only sexy dresses and shorter skirts, and when I cleared the floor of shoes, I noticed all the shoes and boots had tall heels not one pair of flats or tennis shoes.(Interesting)

Joan had said she would prepare dinner while I did the repairs. Finished I left the clothes on the bed for her to return to the closet.

"I'm finished in the bedroom."

Nodding her head in acknowledgment, she went and put the clothes away. Next up was replacing the kitchen faucet, loose door hinges, and other minor stuff. It was after 5-pm by the time I finished, she said dinner would be ready at 6 pm, so I went downstairs to wash up in the utility sink. I noticed a room in the basement, wanting to check to see if anything needed to be repaired inside I tried the door it was locked that was strange I thought.

When I finished washing up and went back upstairs she setting dinner on the table; she changed into a mid-thigh mini skirt and button down blouse unbuttoned to show a nice amount of cleavage. She prepared pasta with meat sauce and salad it was nice to have a home-cooked meal and company. After dinner, she handed me a beer; we chatted a while getting to know each other a bit. I was not scheduled next Friday as I worked 4 -10 hours days and we rotated what day we had off. So I made arrangements to return that Friday morning around 10 am. I was going to patch the walls and paint.

Friday

Joan greeted me wearing an old pair of very tight clingy white short shorts and a tight t-shirt braless, her hard nipples poking thru, some extra bumps on either side hinting at piercings, and her tits were very firm. I blushed, stuttered a hello as I carried the supplies into the house. That might be a bit of a distraction I thought to myself. She insisted on helping so after I showed her what to do. We did the minor patching first then a large wall repair in the back bedroom, finishing up we painted the rooms. I got several close looks as we moved around the rooms. She brushed her tits against me several times. She helped paint and doing all the bending and twisting had caused the shorts to ride up and showing camel toe and no panty line.

We were covered with plaster dust and splattered with paint by the time we finished. I brought a change of clothes knowing how dirty I would get. Finished with painting, we picked up the drop clothes and cleaned up the equipment.

"Ok if I use the shower in the basement to clean up?"

"Sure I will bring you some towels down in a few minutes."

I grabbed my duffle bag and headed down the basement. I was in the shower all soaped up when I heard Joan's heels clicking descending the stairs a moment later the shower door opened.

"Mind if I join you? I will wash your back if you do mine!" Joan said as she stepped into the shower naked wearing just plastic six-inch heels not waiting for my answer.

She washed my back brushing her tits aginst me more the necessary. My cock was already hard from watching her tits all day. I rinsed off she handed me the soap presenting herself for me to wash. Pierced nipples were standing proudly atop her firm C cup tits confirming my earlier suspicion. I soaped her up paying extra attention to her tits. She moaned as I massaged her pierced nipples rolling the nipples between my thumb and finger feeling the posts and end beads. Rinsing off, she reached out grabbing my cock hard cock.

"Did I cause this?" she asked acting innocent with an evil grin on her face.

I nodded.

Still a bit stunned. Just having met Joan six days ago, and here the woman was naked in the shower with me.

"Well, I must take care of it then."

She held tight to my swollen cock bending at the waist tilting her head back. Opening her mouth and putting her arms around my ass and pulled me toward her guiding my hard cock into her mouth. Letting slip it past her lips, she paused as the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth, with a jerk of her arms pulled my body closer swallowing my cock down her throat. Not having had any sex for a long time, never had my cock swallowed. I started to cum pumping steam after stream of hot sticky cum down her throat. I finished and stumbled back and looked down into her eyes to see pure hot lust. She stood up and bent at the waist, wiggled her shapely ass at me. My cock was instantly hard again.

"Please fuck me it's been years and don't be gentle." With pure lust in her voice.

Still, at a loss for words, I stepped up behind her, she guided my stiff cock into her slick dripping cunt, pushing back impaling herself all the way in one motion. I grabbed her hips and started to stroke in and out. She grabbed my hands and placing them on her tits.

"Grab my nipples and pull hard." She demanded as she met each of my strokes.

She screamed harder, harder, please harder. I struggled not to cum. She was getting frantic screaming louder. Finally, she came screeching and shaking I pulled out letting go of my orgasm and shot my load all over her back; I didn't know if she was on the pill and we didn't need to have a baby now. We collapsed on the floor of the shower panting.

"You could have cum in me my tubes are tied, or I would have taken it in my mouth," Joan moaned, I love cum.

We sat there on the floor staring at each other as we recovered, we washed each other; rinsed got out she insisted on drying me off. I pulled on the clothes I had brought with me. She wrapped a towel around her hair and walked upstairs naked. I followed her Into the bedroom; she slipped on a sun dress not bothering with undies. Led me out to the living room sitting down on the couch.

"I have tried dating and can't find anyone good that I can trust. Our mutual friends Sue and Jon think you are a good person. I want to try to have a relationship with you. But I am not your normal women. I need to show you something before we even consider it," She had said earnestly

"OK. I had a feeling we were being matched up by Sue and Jon."

She led me down the basement digging a key out of her purse on the way down. She led me to the room in the basement opened the door and flicked on the lights. I looked around taking it all in trying to comprehend what I saw; then it hit me it was a dungeon. I looked at her and;

"Why are you showing me this?"

She had lowered her eyes and blushed.

"I am a submissive and pain slut; I need a master and maybe a husband."

I was dumbfounded. I had seen this kind of thing on the web. Joan was very pretty and looked very serious.

"Ok, you want me to be your Master? We only just met."

"Please give it a try. You won't be sorry." (Determined look on her face.)

"I am attracted to you, and I am a bit of a control freak but not sure I know how this works. I figure you and your husband had set of rules or a system worked out.

"My deceased husband was the strong controlling type, and I am a submissive and spanking turned me on we found out, and that led to this other stuff. You noticed that in my closet I only wear high heels. That was one of his first rules. I wasn't allowed to wear bras or panties at home or when we went out together. He would use most of the stuff in the dungeon at least once a week on me; I enjoyed it. I am a pain slut. I would sleep bound some nights he would gag me sometimes too. I liked to be whipped and fucked in the ass." Joan said matter-of-factly.

She picked up a riding crop handed it to me then walked over to the stocks pulled the dress over her head. Putting her neck and wrists in the cut outs letting the top part fall trapping her bent at the waist

"Lock me in, use the riding crop on me I was bad sucking your cock with your permission," Joan said need dripping from her voice.

Willing to try most thing at least once I pushed the top part of the stock till the latch clicked. I bent and locked Joan's ankles in the fetters fastened to the floor. Giving the riding crop a couple of test swings I gave her a pretty hard stroke with the riding crop, not even a flinch.

"One thank you; Master may I have another but please much harder," Joan said with lust in her voice.

So I had wound up and hit her harder with riding crop leaving a red welt on her ass cheeks.

"Two, Thank you, Master." (Her body quivering.)

I gave her ten hard strokes she had counted them out, moaning lustily after each one.

"Thank you, Master forgive me, but I usually receive Twenty strokes for misbehavior."

Giving her ten more strokes her body would quiver after each time the riding crop cracked against her now red striped ass. Joan counted them out loud and thanked me for each one. When I finished, she was constantly moaning. Her ass was glowing red with welts crisscrossing it. She turned her head,

"Please forgive me, master; you have not used all my holes yet. I prepared my ass by giving myself an enema and the lube is in the second drawer if you care to use it. This poor slave begs you to use her tight ass as you see fit", Joan said breathlessly wiggling her stripped ass at me.

I was already hard again I had never done more than lightly spanking my ex, and this was so far above what I had experienced. I was sexually excited. I was tempted just to do Joan dry, but even in my sexually aroused state, I couldn't be that rough. I found the lube and squirted some into her ass and worked it in with two fingers she wiggled around begging.

OHHHH god yes deeper, deeper. " Please fuck my ass now I need it sooooooo bad Pleaseeeeeeee."

I rubbed some lube on my cock and lined up and pushed just the head of my cock in, She screamed in frustration and started begging for me to fuck her ass hard and fast. Chanting harder and harder Please harder. I slammed all the way in stroking in and out picking up speed

"Grab my nipples and pull them hard," Joan said in between chants.

I pulled on her nipples, and she screamed out her orgasm her ass muscles clenched, triggering my orgasm, I shot cum deep into her bowels. I collapsed onto a chair my softening cock slipped out.

"Thank you, master, Thank you," Joan said breathlessly, sagging in the stocks cum dribbling out of her asshole.

I struggled to my feet bent to unlock her ankles, stood and unlatched and lifted the top part of the stock releasing her, helped her into the shower sitting her on the bench. After a few minutes, she struggled to her feet insisting on washing me. She was still a bit unsteady on her feet, so I soaped her up, steadying her as she rinsed off. We got out of the shower I dried us off she warped a towel around her hair, grabbing my hand leading me up to the bedroom.

"Sleep with me tonight. We will talk in the morning," Joan said firmly.

Joan crawled into bed and pulled me in after her, wrapped her arms around my head and rubbed one of her nipples against my lips. Taking the hint and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She let out a big sigh, "God that feels so good."

I tried to pull away to ask a question.

She held my head tightly to her chest.

"Suck it all night I sleep much better that way."

I surrendered and relaxed suckling her breast. Not used to this It took me a while to go to sleep. Joan drifted right off to sleep, I tried to let go, but she hugged my head tighter. So I gave up finally drifting off to sleep. It was a blissful sleep I was sexually satisfied after years of not having sex regularly.

I woke with a start, starting Joan awake trying to get my bearings in a strange bed with a woman holding my head to her breast. She released my head, and we sat up together. I gathered my thoughts realizing it was Saturday, and I was not scheduled to work. I sat there playing last night over in my head. Joan smiled demurely at me.

"I hope I didn't overwhelm you it's been so long since I had somebody I trusted enough to submit to, once I got started I couldn't stop," Joan said unashamedly.

"Yes, I was a bit overwhelmed. It's ok all though I am not sure I am cut out for this master stuff. We have only known each other six days. Let's slow down a bit and let a relationship develop. It is defiantly a different lifestyle."

"I will make us some breakfast," Joan said as she crawled out of bed slipped on a pair of 6" heels and walked into the kitchen naked, not acknowledging my reservations.

I sat on the bed running it all through my head. The situation had a lot of possibilities and merit. I pulled on a pair of shorts following Joan into the kitchen. I gave her a hug and kiss before sitting down and watching her prepare breakfast in just a long apron. She was happily humming as she worked. She cooked eggs and bacon as she was sitting it on the table I noticed her one nipple was puffy and swollen peaking out of the apron. She would rub it and smile at me.

"Did I hurt your nipple last night," I asked Joan.

"No, it is just a little tender. I love it when my nipples are well used and tender. I kept lactating till I lost my husband. Have you ever had breast milk? I would love to have my breasts full of milk again," Joan said dreamily.

"No, both my children were bottle babies. That does sound interesting, though."

We made small talk over breakfast. Joan had to work the 4 to 8 at the local country club restaurant where she was the hostess. I never got to the repairs I planned for Friday evening, so I said I would do them today. When we finished breakfast, she cleared the table I offered to help with the dishes. Joan declined the help flat out.

"You are going to be my Master then you don't do my job. I take care of my master."

Noticing my cock was tenting my shorts.

"I see I need to take care of something first. I can't have you working with a hard cock," Joan said before dropping to kneel in front of me.

Joan fished my hard cock out of my shorts. Then licked the precum off while looking into my eyes,

"I love cum, may I have yours now Master?" Joan said in a demanding, seductive husky voice.

Who am I to deny a woman my cum

"Yes."

"Thank you, Master."

She took the whole length of my cock into her mouth swallowing it down her throat standing bent at the waist her head bent back. She held my cock down her throat and licked at my balls. Then Joan started bobbing her head up and down rubbing her tongue on the underside of my cock as she sucked taking the full length of my cock on every stroke while humming. I only lasted about 60 seconds before I felt the cum start boiling in my balls.

"I am going to cum." (Warning her still not used to a woman swallowing my cum)

She pulled up and held the head of my cock in her mouth sucking hard and rubbing her tongue over the head. Taking all my cum in her mouth, I watched her swallowing it. She licked me clean and tucked my cock back in my shorts. Stood up and walked back to the kitchen to finish the dishes calling over her shoulder.

"There now you should be able to concentrate on your work."

"Are you trying to get a years' backlog of cum out of me in 2 days?"

"I will take as much as you can give me in any hole you want to put it in. Just tell me when and where," (Joan's voice dripping lust)

She was still walking around naked in her 6" heels. I walked off to the bedroom to get dressed and start on the repairs on the outside. I was working on fixing the fence and the garage door. Joan brought me a bottle of beer around 11 and told me lunch was ready. Wearing a sundress and heels. I followed her into the house and closed the door, she slid out of the dress and walked over to the table and sat down and patted the chair next to her. As I sat down, I remembered she had worn heels everywhere except in bed.

"Why do you always have the high heels on?"

"My feet will not go flat on the floor. My ankles only flex a little from only wearing only the high heels. My deceased husband/ Master required me to wear only high heels. When I lost him, I just started wearing 7" heels and ballet boots, and I like how tall they make me," Joan had answered.

"Don't your feet hurt? And what are ballet boots?"

"At first, they did. But I have worn nothing but 6" heels for the last 11 years. I will get the ballet boots so you can see what they are."

Joan went into the bedroom and returned holding a pair of boots. She has held them up and showed me that when wearing them, she would be walking on the ends of her toes. She sat down slid out of her heels and slid into the ballet boots.

"Lace them up as tight as you can. I am unable to pull the laces tight enough myself. I was getting used to them when I lost my husband, so it's been three years since I have worn them."

It was a process getting the boots laced up as they had ten sets of eyelets each. They forced Joan's ankles straight with the lower leg. When I had them laced tight; she motioned for me to help her stand. She wobbled a bit at first then paraded around the room in them.

"Like riding a bike once you learn you don't forget." "Now I have somebody to help me get them on I will start wearing them again," she said looking at me hopefully.

Just watching her strut around the room in ballet boots naked had my cock at attention again which she noticed right away. She strutted over lust on her face.

"Master could please I take care of your hard cock it's been so long since I had a regular supply of cum," Joan said breathlessly. As she kneeled down in front of me licking her lips.

I motioned her to go ahead as I undid my pants she released my straining cock from my shorts. Joan took it in her mouth started sucking and bobbing her head up and down. I was a ready this time and lasted a few minutes before I felt the cum boiling in my balls. She felt my cock start to pulse she swallowed my whole length in and down her throat and held it there till I finished, Joan licked my cock clean and tucked it away and done up my pants. Joan hooked me she was totally uninhibited, and after almost three years of no regular sex, this was beyond belief.

"Master thank you, for your cum," standing up licking her lips smiling.

"Do you need help taking the boots off."

"No I can take them off myself, I want to wear them till I have to get ready for work."

"Don't they hurt your legs and feet," I asked Joan.

"Yes wonderfully, but it will fade soon. I would like to be able to wear the ballet boots all the time. Put these locks on them; I will wear them till you unlock them, Master." (Making it clear I was not to unlock them soon.)

pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers