Slave Whore Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

She reached down and pulled on her panties. Then she put on her green satin blouse, being careful not to get cum on it. Then she pulled on her tight dark blue skirt, zipped it up, and fastened it. Then she put on her shoes.

Junk took one more video shot with her dressed but having a face full of cum. Then he put the camera to his side.

Van opened the computer room door and stuck his head out. "No one out here," he told everyone.

"Come on, Miss Lee," Chill told the cum-faced Geography teacher.

"Where?" she asked.

"Out to my car in the lot," he told her. "Run, before someone sees you like this."

Miss Lee grabbed her purse. In the bright warm sun, the six of them ran across the parking lot for Chill's two-year-old four-door black minivan.

Several people saw them from a distance, but the boys stayed around the Geography teacher as they ran. None of them saw her facial humiliation.

Chill got into the driver's seat. Stick sat beside him. They let Miss Lee sit in the middle of the rear seat. Gem and Van got on one side of her. Junk got on the other.

"Get naked again, Miss Lee," Chill told her. "Or I'll drive over to the principal over there and let you out with cum all over your face."

Stick reached into the glove compartment and pulled out something that was made of cloth. "We have some other clothes for you to wear," he told her.

Junk and Gem began unbuttoning Miss Lee's blouse. Both noted that she scowled but did not resist or complain.

When it was unbuttoned, Gem and Junk helped her out of it.

Junk unbuttoned her skirt and zipped down the zipper. He and Gem grabbed not only her skirt, but her panties. They pulled both down at the same time, and pulled her loafers off at the same time. Then each of them pulled off one of her white socks.

Stick handed her a pair of very short black artificial leather shorts, clearly cut away at the ass. She pulled them on without panties and noted that they would reveal a lot of her buttocks and even might show some of her asshole and cunt.

Stick then handed her a strapless artificial black leather bikini top. And Junk and Gem snapped it together behind her back. A lot of the bottoms and tops of her boobs were left uncovered.

Finally, Stick handed her a pair of black spike-heel shoes. And Gem and Junk helped her put these on.

And then she looked like a 30-something cum-faced white whore.

"Don't wipe your face just yet, Miss Lee," Chill told her as he drove off.

There wasn't much that the cum-faced white woman could do. There were no tissues or rags around in the minivan. She thought of using the artificial leather bikini top. But it would only make a messy smear of the cum and also get the five black boys angry. So she just sat there while they drove out of the lot and several blocks up the street.

It was hooker neighborhood. Black and white ladies of the night, or day in this case, wearing whore attire, mostly short shorts, scant tops, and spike-heel shoes, plied the street for Johns.

She saw that black Johns, wanting variety, preferred white hookers. White Johns, for the same reasons, preferred black hookers. But there was some black on black and white on white prostitution going on.

And there were two obvious prostitution-oriented bars.

Chill pulled up in front of one. It was a seventy-year-old two-story brick building with obvious apartments upstairs. An entrance to the upstairs apartments was beside the door to the bar.

"Out, slut," Junk ordered Miss Lee.

The cum-faced white woman got out. The boys saw that she looked like a whore.

The short-and-cut-shorter black leather shorts showed about ninety-percent of her white buttocks. They could even see some of her anus and some of her blond pubic hair and cunt. The black leather bikini top left little to the imagination about her breasts. And the spike-heel shoes boosted her rear end to show off all that surface of bare ass.

The white woman was hoping that she could use paper towels in the bar restroom to wipe the cum off of her face. Then she was going to protest about her treatment to the five black high school boys and make them give her clothes back and take her home.

Other working black and white whores turned to look at the new competition and size her up. She was in her late thirties and white. She had a decent shape and an attractive ass. Under the gobs of cum, she had a decent-looking face. She had five black high-school-boy pimps escorting her, and they had a reputation that you better not mess with them. So she'd be getting her piece of the trade.

Two black whores in similar short shorts, brief bikini tops, and spike heels stood outside the bar door. A large and fat black businessman in suit pants, a white shirt, and a loud red-white-and-blue-patterned tie stood with his back to the street talking dirty to them.

"Either of you sluts like to lick my black balls and suck my black dick?" he was asking them.

"Like what is it worth to you?" one of the whores asked him.

"Ten?" the black man inquired.

"Ten in your car," the whore countered. "Twenty upstairs."

"Hi, baby," the other black whore said to Miss Lee with a look at her cum-face. "See you've been working."

"Hi, Chill," the other whore greeted. She obviously knew him.

The tall and conspicuously overweight black businessman grinned at Miss Lee's cum-covered face. He looked over her white boobs, white ass, and cunt-area, noting that the degraded piece-of-ass publicly exhibited some of her anus and cunt.

His eyes lit up. He was going to use that cocksucking white slut as his whore.

"You like to suck my black cock and lick my black balls, cum-faced white bitch?" he asked.

"Fifteen bucks," Chill quickly told the black businessman. "Thirty, the filthy piece-of-ass will lick your asshole and stick her dirty tongue into your rectum upstairs."

"Can't compete with that," said the black whore wearing red spike-heel shoes, a chartreuse bikini top, and tight white shorts cut to show off a lot of her shapely black buttocks.

"Me neither," said the other who wore green spike-heel shoes, a magenta bikini top, and short bright yellow shorts cut to show off a lot of her shapely black buttocks.

"I wouldn't lick a guy's asshole for less than a hundred."

"I would for fifty," the other said.

Miss Lee started to say, "I'm not going to . . .

"We'll leave you here all night," Junk told her. "You'll get beat-up by some of the other working girls or arrested for prostitution and it will get in the papers."

"Just this guy," Stick told her consolingly.

"You lick my asshole, slut?" the large fat black businessman asked her hopefully while putting a black hand on her mostly bare white buttocks and insolently feeling around them.

Junk had been carrying his video camera and flapped out the flat-screen viewer. He pressed some buttons and held the viewer in front of the black businessman.

On its screen was a closeup of naked Miss Lee with her white face in naked Gem's large black ass and licking around his asshole.

The black businessman glanced up to look at Miss Lee's face and saw that it was the same as the naked filthy asshole-licking slut on the screen. She was a real filthy piece-of-ass, and he shot her a dirty sneering grin.

Then on the screen the black businessman could see the filthy white piece-of-ass push her face hard against Gem's black ass and force her tongue into his asshole.

"I love white whores who are that filthy and degraded," the black businessman told Chill.

"Get this," Junk told the fat black businessman.

He tapped a fast forward and then slowed it. The screen showed naked Gem fucking naked Miss Lee in her asshole. And then it showed her sucking his dick after it came out of her asshole.

"Filthy whore likes to get fucked in the ass and then suck black dicks that come dirty out of her asshole," Stick told the black businessman. "Sixty for the whole filthy slut package. Upstairs."

"Deal," said the fat black businessman.

Junk rewound the amateur porn video that they had made. It had about a half-hour of solid interracial porn. He and the others had all been paid in commercial porn videos. None of them minded people seeing them doing it on-camera.

Junk snapped the video camera flat screen back and hurried into the bar. The bar had a TV set, and Junk connected the camera to be used as a player. And on the screen came Miss Lee, still dressed, as in the first shots they had taken of her.

Ten black and white Johns sitting at the bar looked up at the screen, as did five black whores and one white whore who happened to be at the bar with them. Two more regular black Johns came in, saw porn beginning on the TV screen, and ordered beers to drink with it.

Outside, the deal with the fat black businessmen went down. "What's her name," he asked as he counted out three twenties and gave them to Chill.

"Wendy," the black high school boy answered.

The fat black businessman placed his fat ebony hand on Miss Lee's ass. "Wendy, huh. Call me Al," he told her while he felt the bare flesh of her buttocks. "Well, do you like to lick black assholes and get fucked in the ass and suck shitty dicks that come out of your asshole, Wendy?"

"No," Miss Lee told him with a scowl.

"Snotty asshole-licking white slut. I like filthy snotty bitchy white whores like that," the black businessman told her and pinched one of her buttocks.

"Ouch, you son-of-a-bitch," Miss Lee reacted.

"See you in a few minutes, Wendy," Chill told her. "Get naked up there and do all the filthy things that the man paid to do."

They went into the door to the upstairs.

Stick, Junk, Van, Chill, and Gem ran into the bar. They glanced at the TV set as they hurried through it. On screen, naked Miss Lee was crawling around toward her behinds of the naked black boys. They all knew what happened after that and hurried up some back stairs.

Unknown either to the black businessman or to Miss Lee, there was a large one-way-visible mirror that allowed full views from the apartment next door. And the apartment was bugged, so that they could hear everything as well as see it.

They saw Miss Lee and the black businessman go in and shut the door.

"So, get naked, bitch," the large fat black businessman ordered.

Miss Lee kicked off her spike-heel shoes, unsnapped her black leather bikini top, and held it in her hand while she unsnapped her black leather shorts. She let everything drop to the floor at the same time.

The black businessman took a few seconds to look over his paid-for white slut's bare body, blond cunt hair, juicy cunt, and bare boobs. Then he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, pulled them down, stepped out of them, and draped them neatly on an old wooden chair. He pulled off his underpants and put them on top of his trousers. Miss Lee took a look at his large black cock, his black pubic hair, and his hairy balls.

He had large belly and huge fat bare black buttocks.

"You like to lick black assholes, slut," the black businessman asked. "Or do you just do it for the money."

"Whatever turns you on," Miss Lee answered sourly.

The black businessman sat on the bed. "What turns me on is degrading a filthy white slut like you into pushing her face into my ass and licking my asshole. But go wash the cum off your face first."

He rolled over on the bed and lay on his stomach. Miss Lee looked at the huge mounds of black male ass. She was anxious to get it over with before Chill and the other left and left her looking like a whore in a whore district.

She went to the sink, put her face down into it, and splashed warm water on it until all the cum had been rinsed off. Then she dried her face. Not wanting to put her face into a huge black ass and find a shitty asshole, she got a washcloth wet and soapy, took it and the towel back to the bed, and washed off the fat black man's asshole and dried it.

Tossing the washcloth and towel to the side, she crawled on the bed between his fat black legs, shoved her face between his huge fat black buttocks, and began licking around his asshole.

"Oooo, that feels really sexy, asshole-licking white bitch," The black man told her while she licked his asshole.

Her whole face was completely buried in his huge black ass. She had to hiss in gulps of air to breathe. Her oral activity on his asshole made her saliva flow, and she grunted to gulp it and squished her face in his ass around it.

She could feel her wet slippery saliva on her ass flesh all around her face. Her nose squashed into the softer flesh of his ass above his asshole and cut off air to it. She had to slurp in breaths through her mouth while she licked his anus.

She shoved her tongue into his asshole about fifteen times, then licked some more around its hard anal flesh some more. She had never whored before, let alone whored at licking a black man's asshole. She was not sure whether it was her place to back off, or whether he would tell her.

In fact, she wasn't sure that she could hear him. Her face was buried in his large fat black ass up to her ears, and blowing and slurping breaths in his ass and grunting to lick while gulping her saliva made a lot of noise in her ass-surrounded ears.

The high school boys could see the fat black businessman looking in the mirror at her licking his asshole. He could see what they saw. The naked blond teacher lay on her stomach between his legs with her stretched out at her sides and her white face buried deep in his fat black ass.

Neither he nor she knew that the boys were on the other side watching. The only time that the debauched naked white Geography teacher raised her saliva-wet face out of his black ass was to reach up and pull an anal hair out of her mouth. Then the debased white woman pushed her face into his ass and squishy licking sounds and vulgar grunting and gulping sounds resumed as her blond bun of hair wiggled from her oral efforts between the fleshy mounds of his large black ass.

After a few minutes she heard him say, "That's enough licking my asshole, slut." She backed her face out of his ass.

The high school boys in the other room could see saliva wetness all around her face.

"Lick my balls. Then suck me hard so I can fuck you in the ass, slut," the black businessman told her.

The boys watched while naked Miss Lee licked the black businessman's balls. He looked down at her with a sneering grin. She licked the hairy black meat up and down, put one of his balls completely in her mouth, let it out, and put the other completely in her mouth and let it out. Then she licked their hairy black sack again.

Then inserted his half-hard cock into her mouth, then sucked it up to a hard large tube of black male sex meat. It was long, thick and hard. She tried to get at least half out it down her throat, but it was too much, and she gaggled and let it out with a touch of discomfort.

But the black businessman's cock was hard enough to fuck her in her ass by then.

"Lie on the bed, whore," the black businessman told Miss Lee.

She lay on her stomach. The huge fat black businessman got on top of her. His cock rammed into her asshole, and she winced.

Then he flattened his huge body over hers and they sank into the soft bed. She nearly disappeared from view under it. All that the boys could see was his black ass bobbing and his large meaty black cock going into something between some white flesh of her buttocks that remained in view.

They could hear her yelp each time his cock plunged into her rectum, and they could hear her wheeze a faint sigh as he backed his hard black cock back out of her white ass.

And then he backed his cock all out of her asshole and knelt on the bed.

"Suck it, a filthy white slut," he told her. "Suck my dirty cock that just came out of your asshole, bitch."

Naked Miss Lee scrambled around and slurped the large stiff dirty black cock into her mouth. She sucked it noisily and slurpingly. It turned on the black businessman. He rammed his thick long cock deep into her throat a dozen times until it ejaculated into her larynx.

She reacted with her blue eyes opening wide in surprise. She hacked a loud gaggling cough while she jerked her head back.

And then she bent over and hacked several loud gaggling coughs.

"You son-of-a-bitch," she told the black man.

"I like feisty asshole-licking white whores like you," he told her.

He got up and put his underpants and pants on.

"Bye-bye, slut," he told her. And he went out the door.

Miss Lee put on her short black leather shorts, her black leather bikini top, and slipped into her spike-heel shoes. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that she looked like about the sluttiest whore on the block.

She came back downstairs. The black whore in the chartreuse bikini top and the cut-away white shorts was again leaning against the wall by the door of the bar.

"Hello, Wendy," the black whore greeted with a cute sneer. "I'm JoyLyn. You used to look cute with cum all over your face."

"Where are the guys who were with me?" she asked the black whore.

"Took your sixty bucks and are gangbanging the other black whore who was here with me," she answered matter-of-factly.

A fight broke out in the other bar and some of it was beginning to spill out into the street with angry drunken wards and fists flying.

Then in the same fury ands flurry the fight went back inside the bar.

"Cops'll be here in ten minutes," said the black whore. Name of the game is take any John and go with him to get off the street.

"Thanks for the tip, JoyLyn," Wendy told her. Hope my guys are back before then.

"Don't count on it. Said they're going to fuck her in all holes. Plan to use her for a while," JoyLyn said. She looked over the white woman with a cute grin. "I saw your whole filthy asshole-licking video. They're showing it over again. Take a look inside."

The white schoolteacher stepped to the door and looked in at the TV set above the bar counter. On its screen she was on her hands and knees behind Junk licking his asshole. This particular shot had been taken from behind her and showed her bare white ass, asshole, and cunt.

She watched it as it changed from a long shot from behind her bare ass to a close-up side view of her face while she licked around Junk's asshole. Then she looked at thirteen black and white Johns sitting at the bar and three black whores. They were all watching, smirking, snickering, and laughing at her degradation and ruined reputation.

She took a step back out of the doorway and turned to the black whore.

Wendy felt a hand feeling the bare part of her buttocks and jerked her head around. It was a middle-age black professional in dark blue slacks and a gray sweatshirt. She also knew that he was a math teacher at another school because she had subbed there about a year before, and she hoped that he did not remember or recognize her.

"Neat filthy video, slut," he told her with a sneering grin while he contemptuously felt around her ass. He didn't recognize her. To him, she was just a new whore on the street.

"Thanks," she said cautiously so as not to stir any memories in him.

A white John stepped out of the bar and contemptuously patted the black whore on her ass.

"Suck me off for five?" he asked her.

"Ten," she countered. "Your car."

"Aw, okay," he said. He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill. And they both headed toward the parking lot beside the bar.

The black math teacher grinned a sneer at Wendy while he felt her ass. "Bartender said you lick black assholes and suck big black cocks for five bucks because you like it," he said.

Sirens and flashing lights were coming up the street. Wendy decided to take him up on it.

"Okay, five. In the hallway upstairs. Okay?"

The black math teacher grinned widely at the amount of dirty asshole-licking degradation he was going to inflict on this sexy mid-thirties white whore for five bucks. "Okay, let's go."

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers