Slave Whore Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

She hurried him into the doorway and they went up the steps as the sirens and flashing lights came by.

When they got upstairs, she was in luck. The door to the room was open where she had licked the fat black guy's asshole and been fucked in the ass by him.

They went in and shut the door. The black math teacher handed Wendy a five dollar bill with a contemptuous sneer. She took it and stuffed it into the only pocket on her cut-short black leather shorts.

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and slipped out of his dark blue slacks and underpants. He stepped over to Wendy and pulled down her short black leather shorts, and when they were below her waist, they dropped to the floor of their own accord. He felt around her bare ass with one hand and slipped the third finger of his other into the divide of her twat and wiggled it around.

"Anxious to get your mouth and tongue on my black asshole, slut?"

"Any time," she answered in a tone of resignation.

"Okay, kneel down."

"Wendy obediently knelt down. The black math teacher backed his black ass into her face. She pressed her white face between his buttocks and began licking around his asshole.

He just let the white slut lick and stick her tongue into his asshole.

What neither of them knew was that in the other room the five black boys had stopped using the naked black whore for cocksucking, fucking, fucking in the ass, and asshole licking, and were watching Wendy and the math teacher through the one-way mirror.

"We tell her tonight about the mirror," Chill said. "Just to degrade her more to know that we're watching her degrade herself naked and licking assholes."

"Yeah," Junk agreed.

Wendy had to bend her head back and lick slightly upward on the black math teacher's asshole. His hairy ass was enclosed around her face, and the feel of the hard flesh of his asshole was tiring on her tongue. She stuck her tongue into his asshole very few times as a result.

He grinned over his shoulder at the perverted defiled white five-dollar whore orally employed on his black asshole. The blond bun of her hair bobbed with her dirty degrading asshole-licking movements.

His cock stiffened from her sexual excitement of his anus. He stepped forward, turned around, and put his cock into the slut's face. She looked at the large throbbing black fleshy tube of sex meat with a slight smile.

"Like these big black cocks in your mouth, don't you slut?" he asked.

Her only reply was to slurp in his black cock and begin cocksucking.

Into her throat and back out it went. He shoved it farther in each time, and she gaggled a slurpy gaggle each time. Her lips made a receptacle for his moving big black phallus, and she accepted it as deep as he could fuck it down her throat. When it hit her larynx, she gaggled and turned her head and backed off suddenly.

Then she slipped his cock out of her mouth and licked his hairy black balls. The sight of the filthy slut licking his balls turned him on. When she got his cock in her mouth again, he rammed it deep down her throat and literally fucked her in the mouth.

He was going to cum. But he did not let on. And he was glad when he surprised her with a sudden ejaculation of large gobs of cum into her larynx.

"She gagged and choked on it. She hacked a cough expelling his thick black phallus from her mouth and then stood up and hacked several loud coughs with her chest heaving and her head looking down at the floor.

He went over and put on his underpants and pants while she continued to cough on his cum.

He went over and patted her on her back and then felt around her bare ass.

"I once met someone who looks a little like you at a teacher's convention or something," the black math teacher said. "Made it all the more pleasurable and exciting to have you degradingly lick my asshole and suck me off for five bucks." He patted her ass. "Well, I gotta get back home, slut. Gotta teach tomorrow. Thanks for licking my asshole and sucking me off."

Wendy pulled on her short leather shorts. She glanced at herself in the mirror. She was a whore. She looked like a whore. And earlier in the day she had been a teacher and looked like a teacher.

She was beginning to like big black cocks in her mouth, black asses in her face, the feel of black assholes on her tongue.

When she got back downstairs, there was another black John who had seen her dirty asshole-licking video and wanted her face in his ass. She charged him fifteen bucks. After she had licked his asshole for several minutes, he sucked her and she sucked him in a sixty-nine position until he ejaculated onto her face.

When she went downstairs again, a black John in a new Lexus had her suck his big black phallus of in the car for twenty bucks.

The five black boys were waiting for her after that. They were exhausted from fucking the black whore numerous times. They told her about watching and videotaping her from behind the one-way mirror.

"We also taped you being picked up by Johns in your whore outfit," Van told her. "Got lots to show the office if you ever want."

"We want you to start whoring for us tonight," Junk told her. "And we want to make a good commercial porn video with you licking our assholes tomorrow."

"Any questions?" Chill asked.

"And give us the money you make and the money you made so far," Stick told her.

She reached into the pocket of her short leather shorts, pulled out several bills, and handed them to him.

The sun was going down. They put her out on the street in her revealing leather bikini top, short black leather shorts that revealed most of her bare buttocks as well as glimpse of part of her anus and twat, and spike-heel shoes that made her ass stick out invitingly.

"Charge 'em five bucks if they only want you to lick their asshole, ten bucks for asshole licking and sucking off, twenty for asshole licking and anything else besides that," Stick told her.

"Lots of guys saw your filthy video and want to fuck you in the ass and then have you suck them off, slut," Junk advised.

So they put her out on the street. It was getting dark and cool, and she found that inside the apartment and cars were warm. So she hustled asshole-licking for five bucks and threw in sucking them off free.

By two in the morning she had licked nineteen more black male assholes and sucked them off and seven white male assholes and sucked them off. She gave Stick the $130 she made.

At two in the morning, Chill drove her back to the school parking lot. They made her get out looking like a whore. In the dark by the car, they made her strip naked and give back the whore outfit. Then they gave her clothes and drove off.

She put them on quickly, hurried to her car, and drove home. She had licked twenty-seven black male assholes and seven white male assholes. And she had either sucked all of their cocks or had been fucked by them. And she was looking forward to licking black male assholes and sucking black cocks again.

The next morning the five boys were grinning at her all through Geography class. At lunch she licked all of their assholes and sucked off all of their cocks in a conversion van owned by Junk.

After school, the boys made her put on the same whore costume and dropped her off to whore again. And again she did it until two in the morning. Her reputation as a white asshole-licking whore grew. A week later the black principal of the school came around to the bar, saw her new and more dirty porn video, procured her to lick his asshole, get fucked in the ass by him, and suck him off after his cock came out of her asshole. He recognized her in her whore costume and got her fired.

The black boys then had their asshole-licking white whore working only for them. They gave her the apartment over the bar into which they could see from the next room. And she lived in it. It meant licking black assholes and sucking off black cocks at almost any time of the day, but it was rent free. She made about $200 per night by licking two dozen or more assholes and sucking cocks, mostly black. But she had to give the five black boys all but twenty of it. She was their asshole-licking cocksucking whore.

They had her sit naked at the bar with cum all over her face for the entertainment of the Johns and other whores. They made dirtier commercial asshole-licking videos of her. These were sold in video stores, shown on the Internet, and constantly shown on the screens in the two bars on the street. There wasn't anyone in the area who did not immediately recognize her as the naked cocksucking and asshole-licking piece-of-ass seem on the screens.

After a while she became a little like an asshole-licking zombie. Thousands of black males had felt her tongue on their assholes. Other black high school boys whose assholes she had licked for five dollars jeered and sneered at her and had her do it again. She no longer had any self-respect. She got up in the afternoon, licked assholes, got fucked in the ass, and sucked cocks until supper. Then she went until after midnight licking assholes, sucking cocks, and getting fucked in the ass. And then she went to bed. In the afternoon she woke up and hungered for black asses in her face and black cocks stuffed in her mouth and started all over.

She had no privacy. The boys in the other room watched her. The bartender and other employees watched her daily degradation. The boys invited other male and female teachers and students from the school to watch her naked and degrading herself licking assholes through the one-way mirror.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers