Slave Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Glory Hole.
6.4k words
4.23
26.4k
13
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

I didn't have long to wait. Ray held the plug in front of my face for me to see. It looked huge, and I was afraid it would damage my poor little ass. Ray whispered in my ear, "I'm going to let you put this one in."

I took the plug in my hand and slowly pushed it into my pussy. Luck was with me. My pussy was still very wet. I gently pushed the plug into my ass, and then withdrew it, put it back in my pussy and then put it deeper in my ass. My intention was to draw this out and to get the plug and my ass as wet as possible and to get my ass used to the size.

Each time, I pushed more and more of the plug deeper into my ass, until the largest part was just outside of my sphincter. I held my breath and shoved it in, moaning as it slipped past my stretched little hole. My sphincter muscle closed around it, and it was in. It felt like I had an elephant in my ass! Then it was time for the next man to play with my pussy.

I was expecting and eagerly anticipating the vibrator again. What I felt instead was cold and hard. I looked between my legs and saw the neck of a beer bottle disappear into my pussy. The man holding the bottle began fucking me with it and I could feel it hitting the butt plug. Deeper and deeper he pushed the bottle into me until I felt my pussy being stretched around the wider part of the bottle.

Then I heard Ray ask, "Does anybody need another round?"

Apparently, they all wanted another beer, and I was told, "Get moving slave! You know what everyone drinks, and don't let that bottle fall out of your cunt if you know what's good for you!"

Walking with a huge plug in your ass, and an empty beer bottle shoved up your pussy was a very different experience for me. I was confident that the bottle wouldn't fall out because of how tightly my pussy clung to it. However, on my way back from the bar, I felt it start to slip a little. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could to keep it from falling out. It was a success.

"Hey Ray, I'd like to see the slut cum, if you don't mind." Tony said.

"Yeah... Me too." Sid added. "I'd like to see her cum while she's sucking on my dick. Make her fuck herself with the bottle since we can't fuck her."

"You heard the man slave. Get that bottle moving and open your mouth." Ray said.

I lay down on my back and opened my mouth. A hard cock pushed past my lips and I began to work the bottle in and out.

I concentrated on sucking the cock in my mouth, but it was difficult for me. My pussy was so enjoying the bottle and my thumb occasionally rubbing across my hard little clit. I could feel the bottle making contact with the plug in my ass, and I wondered what it would be like to have two cocks in me. As those thoughts raced in my mind, it wasn't long before the cock in my mouth exploded with the warm salty fluid I had come to enjoy so much.

When he took his softening member out of my mouth, I took the opportunity to ask, "Please Master. May your slave be allowed to cum?"

"What do you think guys? Should we let the slut cum?" Ray asked.

The general consensus was that I should cum as much as possible and enjoy myself. I was glad for that. Glad that I wouldn't need to ask permission each time I felt it coming on. Another cock was pushed into my waiting mouth and I sucked it all the way in. I had given up thinking about size and taste, and had turned into a cock-sucking machine. I was dedicated to making each one cum. My orgasms hit me fast and hard, and I furiously worked the bottle and my clit.

I was shaking as the last man emptied his load in my mouth. I hadn't even noticed when or if I had sucked Ray off. The men sat around talking while I tried to catch my breath. Just when I was getting it under control, Ray had an idea. "We're going to the playroom. Follow on your hands and knees slave and don't take all night getting there!"

Several of the men got great pleasure out of following me as I crawled on the floor. They took turns egging me on by slapping my ass. Some slapped me pretty hard, and I would cry out when they hit me. They toyed with the plug in my ass too. This amused everyone except me.

Once we were all in the playroom, Ray had them put me on a low table on my back. My hands were quickly tied together, pulled over my head, and then tied off under the table. A leather belt was buckled around each thigh and then ankle cuffs were put on me. The ankle cuffs were hooked into loops on the thigh belts and my calf's touched the back of my thighs. A rope was tied to each thigh strap and then pulled to the side forcing my legs open. The rope was then also tied under the table. In this position, my pussy was wide open and very vulnerable.

It was apparent to me that these men had all done something like this before because there was no communication between them as they bound me. They just worked quickly and efficiently together. One of them pulled the butt plug from my ass and it left me feeling very empty. Looking between my legs, I saw Ray wheel a device up towards my splayed open crotch. It was some kind of machine.

Ray showed me a very large dildo and then pushed it into my mouth. "Get this wet... It's going in you cunt."

I slobbered on the fake cock hoping it would be wet enough. What did it really matter how wet I got the thing? My pussy was soaked from the orgasms I had been having! Ray attached the dildo to the machine and lined it up with my open pussy. He turned a dial on the control panel and the dildo pushed forward slowly. It entered my pussy and Ray wheeled the machine a little closer to my body forcing the dildo deeper. When he was satisfied, he locked the wheels in place so it couldn't move.

Meanwhile Sid had been busy with a rope overhead. The rope hung down near my groin and he tied the end around a vibrator. Once he was happy that it was secure, he adjusted the rope so that the vibrator just barely made contact with my clit. This was going to be very interesting to say the least. Sid smiled at me and turned the vibrator on. The sensation rocketed through my body and I moaned involuntarily.

I arched my body upwards trying to make better contact with the vibrator. Then I felt the dildo begin to move in and out of my pussy. It started out slow at first, but gradually built up speed. It fucked me deeply, and I could feel the tip hitting my cervix at the end of each stroke and it was driving me wild with lust. The vibrator was humming away teasing my already hypersensitive clit adding to my arousal.

When the first orgasm hit me, I screamed obscenities. My body arched and bucked against the vibrator and the dildo. Then the orgasms started coming mere seconds apart. My whole body felt like it was electrically charged. The multiple orgasms that I was having, soon blended into one long continuous climax. A climax that I was sure would eventually kill me if it was allowed to continue and I begged for it to stop.

No relief was coming and the extreme pleasure was turning into pain. My clit was on fire and it made me feel like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I don't know why my pussy was still self-lubricating but I was glad it was. This would be really bad if it dried out! By now, I was yelling for it to stop. Then the lights went out, but nothing stopped. I had just blacked out.

A light slap on my face brought me back to the real world, and immediately I realized the vibrator and dildo were still going. Another orgasm hit me and then another and I blacked out again. This time when I was awoken, everything had stopped. Ray was standing over me holding his cell phone, "It's for you." He said as he held the phone next to my ear.

"Hi dear," It was my husband. "Been having fun? It looks like it to me." Then the machine and vibrator started again.

"Oh my God!" I cried out.

"I've been watching all the fun you've been having." I heard Bill say. Then the orgasms started to hit me again.

"I.. Oh... Ahhhhhh... umpf... are..." was all I could manage to get out before my mind shut down from another intense climax.

"What's that honey? I didn't quite get that." Bill said.

"I'm... oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ahhhhh... fuck... fuck... aaarrrr..."

"I'm sorry sweetheart I still didn't get that."

The vibrations and the fucking machine were too much for me and I screamed out loud. I was vaguely aware of someone talking to me, and the room began to spin around me. I floated up off of the table and hung in space for a time before the sensations emanating from my groin stopped. I closed my eyes and felt the table under me again.

I was breathing very hard when I heard my husband say, "I love you and wish I was there with you right now. I'll see you on Monday. I can't wait to get back home to you." Then he ended the call. Ray had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. I was released from my bonds, and I just laid there basking in the afterglow of some of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. Just when I thought my body couldn't reach new heights, I experienced a new high.

I never even felt the ankle and wrist cuffs being put on me, or being pulled to my feet. If there had not been two men, holding me up I would've fallen to the floor. Ray wheeled a very large frame to the center of the room, and I remember thinking it looked like a big X. My wrists and ankles were locked to it, and then Ray said, "This is a St. Andrew's Cross. Its origin dates back to the first century BC, and this version is sometimes known as Catherine's Wheel."

He unlocked a hinge behind me and pushed the cross backwards. I was now lying on my back facing the ceiling about three feet off the floor. My body was spread-eagled and there was nothing I could do but wait. Being in this position was uncomfortable because there was no rest for my head however; it did allow me the freedom to look around a bit. The men were standing around me talking and having another beer. I seemed to be the subject of the conversation, but the exact words eluded me.

While I listened to them discuss me as if I wasn't there I took the time to try as best I could to relax. It wasn't easy. They were talking about what to do to me next. Clearly, they all wanted to fuck me, but Ray took that option off the table. I hoped they'd leave my exhausted pussy alone for the rest of the night!

Ray pulled a small pedestal over and positioned it under my head. It was padded and I at last had a measure of comfort allowing me to rest better. When the room grew quiet, I looked around and found that I was alone. How long I was by myself, I'm not real sure. I had just begun to nod off to sleep when I heard the men coming back into the playroom.

The first thing that happened was a cock tapping me on the forehead. Dutifully I opened my mouth and welcomed it in. I sucked and licked at it for a few minutes before it was replaced by another one. This went on for a while and I was puzzled as to why I hadn't been allowed to get them off. Ray was then standing next to me and I could see the rest of them near or at my feet.

Ray was holding a wine glass and it looked like it had some kind of creamy or milky fluid in it. My guess was that they had jacked off into the glass. As soon as Ray began to pour it into my mouth, I knew I was right. I drank the salty fluid that was offered to me without complaint or hesitation. When the last drop had fallen from the glass, I held my tongue out, and the glass was lowered over it so I could lick it clean.

Then men left the room and Ray wished me a goodnight. Then the lights went off and I was left alone again. It didn't take long for sleep to overcome me. It was a very peaceful and restful sleep.

SUNDAY

Ray woke me the next morning and released me from my bonds. Once I was in an upright position I rubbed my legs, and stomped my feet to get my muscles working again. "When you're ready, please join me in the dining room and we'll have a little breakfast." He said.

While we ate, Ray and I talked. We talked about how far I had come since the first day we met. I admitted to him that I had never felt so alive in my whole life and it was mostly due to him. He was quick to point out that if it hadn't been for Bill having an open mind and agreeing to this, none of it would've happened. My marriage had definitely changed and I was very happy. I hoped Bill was as happy as I was.

After breakfast, I was allowed to shower and freshen up. I took extra time with my hair and makeup making sure I looked my best then I rejoined Ray. "I know how much you get turned on by being forced to exhibit yourself so I was thinking we should do more with that today." He informed me. "I've laid out something for you to wear in the playroom. Please go and put it on and only put on what I have laid out. Then you may rejoin me by the pool."

It took all of my willpower and self-control not to literally run to the playroom to see what I would be wearing for my next adventure! When I saw what it was, I wasn't disappointed! The top was black and had a scoop neck that would show off my cleavage nicely. When I held it up, I could see right through it. I pulled it over my breasts and realized how tight it really was. The material stretched over my body and became even more transparent. Nothing was hidden.

The other item that had been left for me was a very short red miniskirt. When I pulled it up to where I would normally wear a skirt, I saw that my pussy was visible as well as at least half of my ass! I adjusted the skirt so that the hem was just below my pussy and the top two thirds of my ass were covered. I turned and looked in a mirror and saw the entire curve of the bottom of my ass hanging out. At least two or three inches of my ass crack showed above the top of the skirt. It was nothing more than a very wide belt! The strappy sandals that I liked completed my ensemble. In addition to what was laid out for me, I of course had my collar on.

Ray had a very big smile on his face when I walked out to the pool. Somehow wearing the clothes I had on made me feel more vulnerable than if I had been naked. The feeling was exhilarating and intoxicating to me. I felt proud. Proud of who I was and how I looked. Proud of being the sexual creature that I had become.

I followed Ray out to the garage. He was such a gentleman this morning. He held the door open for me as I got into the car. When we pulled out of the garage, he pushed a button and the top went down. This was going to be fun!

We drove for about an hour and when we stopped, we were at an adult book and novelty store. Little surprise there I thought as I exited the car and followed my master inside. There was a counter with a cash register just inside the door and the man working there openly stared at me when we went in. I could feel him undressing me with his eyes not that there was much to be taken off.

Ray told me to feel free to browse and then went to look at something he was interested in. Before we had gone inside, I had been given strict instructions. I was to let anyone in the store feel me up or play with me any way that they chose. If no one approached me, I was to find a person, man or woman stand next to him or her, and flash my pussy. I was to bend over facing away from the person and pretend to look at something on a low shelf. The idea was to get the person to play with my pussy. If they did, I was to remain bent over until they stopped playing with me. If and when the playing stopped, I was to thank him or her and find another candidate.

I looked around and saw one couple and three men by themselves. I chose to stand next to one of the men. I thought he was going to choke on his own tongue when he noticed me standing beside him. It was quite funny and it was hard to keep from laughing out loud. He managed a feeble greeting and I smiled at him. He tried to make it look like he wasn't checking me out, but he wasn't very sneaky. When I bent over, I heard him gasp. I knew what he was looking at and it made me smile.

I waited for him to do something, but he didn't make a move, so I wiggled my butt at him hoping he'd get the hint. It worked. I felt his fingers run across my naked ass cheeks, and after a few minutes of that, he slipped them between my legs. When he found my wet pussy, he slipped two fingers in me and I moaned a little to let him know I enjoyed it. He played around a few minutes before he started finger fucking me right there.

My breathing became labored and I knew an orgasm was approaching. Then I heard Ray clear his throat and I looked at him. He shook his head no and I knew I wasn't allowed to climax. The man hadn't been paying any attention to Ray and he just kept fucking me with his fingers. I knew he could sense how worked up he was getting me. I wasn't hiding it at all. I can't believe how wet my pussy was!

One of the other men had joined us and he started rubbing my breasts. My nipples were rock hard, and I reached out and held on to him so my knees wouldn't buckle under me. This continued a few more minutes and then the man behind me pulled his fingers out. The other guy quickly pushed his fingers into my empty pussy and started fucking me. The fingers that had been fucking me were now in my face, and I opened my mouth. They were pushed in and I sucked the wetness from them.

Then I heard Ray calling to me, "Slut... Come over here." It was embarrassing to be called like that in front of these strangers, but it turned me on just the same. I thanked the men for playing with me and reluctantly went to where Ray was standing. He was holding a package that consisted of a gold chain with loops at each end. The loops, he explained, were to hold the chain to the wearer's nipples.

"Go up to the counter and purchase these. Ask the clerk to put them on you." Ray ordered as he handed me the money to pay for the chain. "Remember to be polite and say thank you too."

I walked to the counter and looked at the clerk who couldn't seem to take his eyes off of my chest. Well... he was alternating looking at my breasts and how much of my pussy was now exposed. The two men who had been playing with me were closely watching me while I made the transaction with the clerk.

"Please sir, would you be kind enough to put these on me?" I asked. He just stood there looking at me as if I was speaking some foreign language! He actually started to drool when I pulled my thin top up and let my breasts fall free! His fingers trembled as he toyed with my nipple trying to make sure it was nice and hard. There was actually no need for that, because both of my nipples were standing up proudly. He just wanted to play with them, which was all right with me.

He slipped the loop over my right nipple and pulled it taught. The material was the type that wouldn't allow the loop to loosen while being worn. It had to be physically spread open to be removed from the nipple. My left nipple received the same attention and then I pulled my top back down and thanked him for helping me.

Instead of going back and rejoining the two men who had played with me, I decided to test the waters and walked to where the couple was standing. They looked to be mid fortyish and appeared to be married to each other. The woman had short black hair and was a little overweight and a little plain looking. The man hand sandy brown hair and was over weight as well. He had a kind face and he smiled at me. Looking at them made me glad that Bill and I had kept in good shape even though we were at least ten years younger than these two.

I heard the woman call me a cunt under her breath, but I didn't let it bother me. Instead, I bent over and faced away from her. I couldn't tell if she was looking at my pussy or not, and just as I was about to move I felt fingers on one of my pussy lips. When I looked between my legs, I saw the unmistakable form of a woman's hand! The fingers gripped my pussy and then pulled hard. It hurt like hell! Under normal circumstances, I would've slapped or punched her, but this was no normal situation so I did nothing to stop her.

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers
12