Slave Woman's Grave Keeper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... um... Sorry. Would that be OK?" Zeigh asked quietly.

"Of course, Zeigh. I want you to be comfortable," Aife responded.

She heard Zeigh push some blankets in the trunk and the sound of Zeigh settling inside the trunk, occasionally bumping against the walls. Still, Aife could tell Zeigh was uncomfortable about something. She heard a rattle of chain as Zeigh sat up in the trunk.

"I'm... I'm just going to close the lid," Zeigh whispered.

"Whatever makes you comfortable," Aife smiled.

0 - 0 - 1 - 09:22 - Hank

The brew that Edgar had supplied Hank and the twins had done its job well. They had no memory of abducting the Princess's slave girl, Karma, no memory of cutting the jewelry from her body, or violating her, chaining her and burying her out in the desert. However, from that ghost of a memory in Hank's head came forth the inception of a most evil plan. Something Hank thought of as leaping spontaneously from his own brilliance. A desire so evil that Hank craved its execution all the more.

And so, when Farley, one of the twins, found Hank in the garage, he was busy drilling a second hole in the end of a long oblong wooden box, preparing to feed a strand of hemp rope through.

"Come on, Bubba. Time ta go out," Farley said to Hank.

"Can't you see that I'm working here, idiot?" Hank replied.

"Luke says that some slaves been freed up from the castle. They dancing at Madam Shovair's tonight," Farley said, a bit of spittle flipping off from his lip.

"I didn't think that they let Luke in there anymore after he was caught jacking off on one of the dancers." Hank tied a knot in the rope so that it could not be pulled back through the hole.

"Jeb's bouncing up there now. He'll slip us in. Them castle slaves s'posed to be a cut above, if you know what I mean," Farley expounded, proud that he was able to provide this information to his older brother.

"You said they've been freed up?" Hank asked, stepping to the side and lifting a long flat piece of pressed board designed to act as a lid for the long box.

"They say the Princess didn't need all of them when she set off to Joppa to marry that Prince."

Hank rubbed his chin. "They're pretty, you say?"

Farley nodded, his mouth hanging open.

"Probably a bit innocent of the ways, too, huh?" Unattached. Hank thought. Probably easily forgotten if they were to disappear. "Well, let me finish up here and let's get going?"

"Yeah! Woohoo!" Farley shouted and stood staring for a minute. "Whatcha building?"

"A treasure chest, bro. I'm going to find me some treasure and fucking bury it out in the desert."

"Why would you do that?" Farley asked. "What kind of treasure?"

"Hmmm..." Hank acted as though her were in deep thought. "Perhaps some freed up slave girl treasure."

12