Slave World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One orc blended into another and Maria tried to hold firm despite starting to feel her convictions start to slip. Already on this day alone she'd been made to suck off more men than she'd ever had before in her life as she lost count as to how many had fucked her mouth already. Her breasts were starting to feel raw and painful as they swatted them with the switch every time she refused to swallow. "Come on, slave," one of them yelled at her some hours later as she was being forced to give yet another blowjob WHILE they were spanking her tits. "It's not even noon yet and your udders are starting to look sore, slave. It's five lashes every time you spit." Just out of spite, when the orc fucking her face pulled back enough, she twisted her head and spat out his precum. He shoved his cock back in and her tits were swatted even more. "Hmmm..." the orc with the switch said. "Maybe you need more... motivation."

To Maria's surprise, they stopped swatting her tits and the orc fucking her face did so just enough to get off on her. After she was done coughing and spitting out his cum, she was just about to hurl more insults at them when they shoved a wooden bit far back into her mouth to gag her, latching it tight with leather straps behind her head. The then unlatched her wrists from the post, stood her up, and pushed her to one corner of the dungeon where she saw an empty bdsm wooden horse that was elevated a few feet off of the floor... one of those triangle wedge things that she'd seen in videos before... with shackles dangling from a chain above it. Oh hell no... they're not putting me on that thing! Maria thought as she struggled in their grasp. The orcs proved to be too strong with their grip on her as the two of them easily lifted her up off of the ground and made her straddle the thing. One orc reached down between her legs, tickling the patch of dark brown pubic hair to send tingles up her spine in the process, to part her labia a moment before her body was resting down on the top of the horse. Maria winced in pain as her sex was split open by the rounded point of the wedge. She tried to squirm off of it but one of them held her firm while the other shackled her wrists up above her head before shackling her ankles to the base of the thing. Then they stood back to admire their work. "Maybe a few hours on the horse will make you more pliable," they laughed. Then they both spanked her, slapping her breasts and her ass with their hands a few times, before they left to do something else.

Maria whimpered and squirmed on the wooden horse as she tried to get comfortable. Every time she moved, the coarse wood dug into her sensitive parts and inner thighs. There was a mild amount of pain, as if someone had kicked her between the legs and kept their foot lodged there. "MMmnn..." she winced as she found something unexpected shoot up through her body: pleasure. Her sensitive clit was grinding against the wood that her labia was spread over... wood that had since been worn smooth by who knew how many women before her. She felt the heat rise to her chest and cheeks as erotic pleasure, coupled by the mild, throbbing pain, shoot up her body. Her body shuddered under the strain of having to balance in a position that wouldn't stimulate her or cause her any pain. Whenever her concentration lapsed, she felt both. Her nipples were rock hard despite the punishment her tits endured earlier. She wasn't sure what was worse; this or the forced blowjobs. It doesn't matter... I'll outlast these bastards yet. She thought with grim determination.

Every so often, an orc would walk by and he'd take a moment to spank her ass or slap her tits with his hand, just to wake her up when she dozed, make her cry out from behind her gag, and to make her move on the wooden horse. Then she'd growl and glare at him as he walked away before shifting and squirming to find another comfortable spot where she tried to doze again. She lost her sense of time as fatigue made her sleepy and the hours dragged by. Finally, the orc that she figured was the head taskmaster of this place, came up to her to examine her. She winced as he pawed at her, making her move from the recent comfortable spot she'd found, and then glared at him, growling in defiant anger the entire time. "Damn that girl is defiant," the orc taskmaster said, looking up into her angry, hateful face. "Perhaps a few weeks in the monster pits will change that. Get her off of that thing and take her downstairs," he ordered his minions. "We have those two minotaur prisoners of war down there due to get out in a month or so, toss her in with them."

Wait... what... weeks? Maria thought with alarm as they started taking her down off of the wooden horse. She sighed with relief as the pressure was removed from her loins. Her legs shook from being in that position for what had to be hours. Even so, the two orcs grabbed her by her arms and half pulled, half dragged her to a stone stairwell that led down into darkness. Soon the light from the outside was gone and all that was left was just torches on the wall lighting the way. Exhaustion was starting to set in for her as her head started to droop under the weight of her metal collar. She'd been on her way home in the middle of the night and now she was up nearly an entire day after she'd been grabbed. Maria tried to keep track of all the twists and turns they'd taken once they were down the stairs and into what looked to be like a cave system, but her sleep deprived mind was starting to get foggy.

"Here you go, boys," the orcs said when they led her to yet another cell and pushed her in, slamming the bars closed behind her and locking it as she stumbled forward. "Here's a feisty one for you to break just to show you that there are no hard feelings. Consider it a reward for your good behavior as she stays with you as you serve out the last bit of your time!"

"Thanks!" a deep, rumbling voice from the darker portion of the cell replied.

That's when Maria heard the two pairs of heavy footsteps coming towards her and saw the two pairs of yellow eyes that seemed to glow as they reflected the torchlight from the main corridor of the caves. Her breath caught when she saw the big humanoid creatures that had bodies like a buff, human man but heads that looked like bulls. She found herself backing up away from them until she bumped up into the bars of their cell. Ohmygod! They ARE real! she thought. In a uncharacteristic moment of panic for her, she wheeled in place, gripped the bars, and tried to squeeze through them as she looked at her orc captors. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" she shrieked at them as the minotaurs continued their slow, lumbering walk towards her. "AAAAAAAHHHHHIIIIEEEE!" she then screamed when she felt one of their big, heavy hands land on the back of her neck, encircling it, and pulling her back. If she was barely able to make an orc brute move when she struggled with them, she was no match for these monstrosities as the one easily peeled her off of the bars and, while holding her by her neck, dragged her back into the darkest part of the cell all while she let out a pitiful, wailing, "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Maria felt herself being lifted up off of her feet, which started kicking in a futile attempt to find the ground. She gripped the minotaur's hand to support her weight out of fear of being hung to death. "NNOOooooo! Stop!" she gasped out. "Please! Don't! You... you can't!" she pleaded with the huge creatures that were easily four feet taller than she was. Maria was about 5'8" and her mind figured that these two were at least 10' tall. As she was kicking, her feet caught something long, thick, and erect. The minotaur holding her grunted in pain and she realized that she must've grazed the thing's cock. Just as she got the idea to kick him again there, she felt herself being thrust backwards and slammed up against a stone wall. "Huuf!" she gasped as the wind was knocked from her lungs.

"Listen here, little human," the minotaur rumbled. Maria's lungs gasped for air as her chest heaved just underneath of his fist. "We see your kind come in here all the time. Whatever life you had before is now gone. Whatever 'rights' or 'freedoms' you people think you have are now gone. You only get what we decide to give you. You are our plaything to do with as we please." He then jostled her against the wall. "Now... what are you, little slave?"

"No..." Maria moaned. She knew what they wanted her to say and she refused to say it. She couldn't say it. She wouldn't say it. To say what they wanted her to say was to admit defeat. "I... I..." she gasped, her words catching. A part of her mind wanted to just give up to make the abuse stop, but more of her was saying to tell these bastards to go to hell. "I am Maria... I'm a Senior Executive of..."

She never did get out what company she worked for as the minotaur slammed her down onto his bed that was directly underneath of her. The moment he let go of her neck, she tried to crawl away, but he was already grabbing her ankle and pulling her back towards him. She felt his hand back down on the back of her neck, pinning her down. Then she felt his other hand down between her legs, cupping her sex, and lifting her ass up into the air. "Heh... I'm so going to enjoy breaking you..." he chuckled. Then he slammed his cock down into her pussy which, to her surprise, was already dripping wet.

Maria screamed in pain and agony as the beast's huge cock split her open wide and filled her up in the blink of an eye. Outside the cell, she could hear the orcs laughing at her misery. Her hands clawed at the old blankets on the bedding and she cried out with every thrust the minotaur made into her body. "OH! GOD! NO! AH! PLEASE! STOP! NO! AH!" she screamed, each word being punctuated by the minotaur's cock slamming up against her cervix. He easily bottomed out inside of her with, she figured, inches to spare. The creature's heavy ballsack, that contained his two melon sized testicles, swung up underneath of her, rhythmically slapping her mound and abdomen. "Ohhhh... Gooood... Noooo..." Maria then wailed, the tears now flowing from her eyes and down her hot, burning cheeks as the pain then gave way to pleasure when her body had finally grown accustomed to his huge cock rampaging inside of her. "I don't want this... pleeeeeeeassse..." Then she just buried her head in her arms and cried as she was raped by this monster.

The minotaur had since wrapped his free hand around her belly and was jerking her back down onto his cock as he thrust forward into her. Maria shifted mental states to just trying to keep from orgasming as she felt the brute's cock start to swell inside of her. "No..." she moaned. "Please... don't..." she softly begged her tormentor. It was no use. A few thrust later and he was bellowing out his relief as his cock exploded inside of her. It was so much that her body couldn't take it all and she felt his cum splashing back on her inner thighs and calves. As his cock thundered deep inside of her, her own orgasm was triggered and she was reduced to a quivering, grunting mess underneath of him. "Nnnngh..." she grunted as her eyes rolled back into her head and she drooled from the blindingly intense climax that seemed to shatter her mind and her body. She trembled right along with the minotaur as he enjoyed his own orgasm.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the minotaur pulled out of her and let her go. "Yer turn, Kulvis," he said, leaving her limp and broken on the bed as he lumbered away.

"Thanks, Tramun," the other one... Kulvis... said. With the trauma of the first minotaur... Tramun... fucking her, Maria had forgot about the second one. Kulvis grabbed her legs, dragged her around to face him where he was standing off to the side of the bed. He then rolled her over to her back, grabbed her tiny ankles in his big hands to force her legs wide, and shoved his cock up into her. Having already been fucked by Tramun, Kulvis' cock slid into her easily.

"AHHHH!" Maria arched her back and cried out. Her pussy was now overly sensitive now having just gotten off. Blinding pleasure assaulted her senses. It was the type of pleasure that felt so good that it hurt, and her body jerked as a result of hit. "No more... no more..." she mewed. "Too sensitive!"

"Too bad," Kulvis laughed as he proceeded to fuck her, making her scream with every thrust. "When we're through with you, you'll be craving us to take you one after the other. Maybe we'll even fuck both your holes at the same time. Or maybe we can just spit-roast you on our cocks."

"No..." Maria gasped amid her screaming. Her throat started to hurt, and her voice started to get raw from screaming, yelling, and crying all day long. She put up a futile effort to push against his rock-hard abs covered in black fur but then she just gave up as she didn't have the strength to fight and resist anymore. Maria simply turned her head and cried as Kulvis had his way with her. Just like before, when he came, his huge, throbbing cock inside of that was pumping her full of cum forced another orgasm onto her. "Uhuhuhuhuhhnnnnngghh..." Maria groaned as her body quivered up against Kulvis as their loins locked together in passion. When he finally let go of her, he climbed up onto the bed to lay down, patting the blankets beside him in invitation.

Wanting to hold onto some of her pride, Maria rolled off and landed in a heap on the floor. She then crawled all the way across the massive rock ground back towards the cell door to try and open it again, leaving a trail of cum pouring out from between her legs in her wake. "Please..." she moaned pitifully to the orc guard that happened to be passing by, reaching through the bars to him. "Please... let me go..."

"Back, slave!" he barked, kicking her hand. Maria yelped in pain and settled for curling up into a ball on the floor in the corner of the cell walls that was close to a torch for warmth. It was there that sleep finally overtook her despite her body being battered, bruised, and abused all day long.

Maria was shivering when she woke up the next day. She knew it was morning only by the orc guards announcing that it was breakfast as they opened cell doors to put platters of cooked meat and huge pitchers of water. Her nostrils flared when she caught a whiff of the meat, making her stomach grumble. How long had it been since she ate? How long had it been since her last drink of water? She licked her dry lips as she slowly got onto her hands and knees to crawl towards the plate. Unfortunately, the brown furred Tramun was there first, easily picking it up and taking further into the cell with him. "You want food, little slave?" he asked rhetorically? "Crawl over to us and get it." Maria hung her head and cried in frustration. How much more of this indignity must she endure? Having no other choice, and not having the strength to stand on her own, Maria crawled across the floor to where they sat at a large wooden table.

Her eyes were getting adjusted to the dim torch light down here. Her heart sank when she saw that there were only two chairs at the table. Looking around some more, she saw that there were two beds with two sets of blankets, a single raised stone in a corner that looked like it had a bowl or a hollowed out center that she assumed was the commode judging by the stench in that area, and a small stream of water that flowed next to it. The cell area itself was large. She could fit her whole executive office in here with room to spare.

When she finally got over to the table, she tried to get to her feet only to be pushed back down to her knees. "Slaves live on their knees," Tramun told her.

"Then why aren't you down here?" Maria shot back.

Tramun's mouth curled in a smirk. Then he lashed out and slapped her on the ass, making her cry out in pain. "Being a high-ranking prisoner of war has its benefits here," he said casually while Maria rubbed her now sore butt. We have food to eat, water to drink, and," he gestured to her, "pussy to fuck. Here, we rank higher than you do, little slave."

"My name is Maria, not Slave!" she shouted at him in defiance. "OW!" she shrieked when Tramun spanked her again with his massive hand. This time she was driven flat to the ground under the force of the blow. She stayed there; her body now being wracked with sobs as she cried.

"I thought humans were supposed to be smarter than this," Kulvis laughed as he downed a haunch of meat.

"Yes, well the orcs did say that this was a feisty one," Tramun sighed. "Very well, we'll do this the hard way. Until you know and acknowledge your place, little slave, then you'll have nothing but scraps from the table and you can lick the walls over by the latrine for water." He took one last bite of his meal and then he knelt down over top of her, jerked her legs apart, and took her again. Maria just cried as he fucked her to another screaming forced orgasm. When he was done, he got back up to resume eating while Kulvis then did the same thing. Only once they'd sated their hunger, thirst, and lust, did Maria manage to get up to wolf down any little slivers of meat that the minotaurs had left behind.

Over the course of the next few days, the ritual played out the same way. Maria slept cold and shivering in the corner of the cell away from the minotaurs and then crawled to the table for breakfast. She knelt despondently and waited like a little whipped puppy for them to feed her and give her water. Then they'd fuck her all throughout the day until the next meal that only came at night. Then she had to endure the embarrassment of crawling back over to the table to kneel and wait again for them to feed and water her. Every time she was fucked, every time she was made to crawl, every time she was hand fed by them, she felt more and more of herself slipping away.

After Tramun was done fucking her in his own bed after the first full week was done by her reckoning, she didn't even have it in her to crawl away from him as she just passed out in his bed next to him. Much to her surprise, she slept well for the first time since being kidnapped and brought to this world. She was warm as she slept next to Tramun; covered in his blanket and wrapped up by one of his arms. Maria woke up surprisingly refreshed even if Tramun was already pawing at her breasts. "Good morning, little slave," he said in amusement when she whimpered and looked up at him. "Good to see that you stayed in bed last night. I'm sure it was much warmer than your corner by the cell door. Right?"

"Mmm hmm..." Maria whimpered with a nod, even though she really didn't want to admit it outright to him.

"You're a good little slave for staying in bed with one of us. As a reward, you may walk to get the morning meal and walk back to us," Tramun said.

Maria let out a sigh of resignation as the orcs called out breakfast and put the platter of food in their cell by the door. She rolled out of bed and walked over. At least she was being allowed to walk, for once, instead of being made to crawl. What was wrong with her? Here she was, a high ranking executive for a Fortune 500 company who wielded power, money, and respect who was now reduced to the role of a serving sex slave for a couple of minotaurs in what she would regard, as of a week ago, a mere fantasy slave world. Thinking about her job... or she should probably say her former job as she, no doubt, has been listed as missing by now and her position filled... made her wonder if that junior exec she'd reamed just moments before her untimely abduction had finished that report on time or not. As she picked up the platter, she looked down at it and sighed again. That life of wealth and privilege seemed like a lifetime ago now. She walked back over to the table where Tramun and Kulvis sat waiting for her return, lifted the platter up to them deferentially, as she lowered herself to her knees in supplication. I can't believe that I'm doing this for these monsters, but I don't want to be hit again... she thought as she sullenly looked up at them as she held the platter up over her head.