Slave World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, little slave," Tramun said, taking the platter from her to put on the table. Then he reached down for her. Maria closed her eyes and flinched, expecting a spanking like she'd received every morning for her silent defiance. Instead, though, he caressed her cheek with the back of one of his massive fingers before sliding his hand down and patting her ass almost affectionately. She looked up at him with a mixture of confusion and worry; confusion at her being gentle with her and worry that her body had responded with an erotic shudder up her spine and her nipples stiffening in response. "So what are you, little slave?" he asked in that same way he had every day this week. With a trembling lip, Maria closed her eyes again and shook her head. She just couldn't do it. Even if her will to resist was slipping away, she still couldn't bring herself to admit that she'd been reduced to a mere sex slave. Maria sobbed at the cruel twist of fate her life had turned. "Well," Tramun sighed, "at least you're not spewing venom at us anymore." He regarded his partner in crime. "What do you think?"

"We could always fuck her while we eat," Kulvis suggested. "My cock is already hard for her just watching her walk to the door and back." Now he reached down to grab her by the back of the neck to drag her towards him. Maria sobbed again as he easily lifted her up onto his lap, encircled her slender waist easily with his other massive hand, and deposited her down onto his already hard member. Maria shuddered as he easily entered her body... it seemed to be perpetually wet for them lately and she moaned as her pussy was filled up once again. But instead of fucking her, he made her kneel on his big thighs and ordered her to stay there with his cock just lodged up inside of her. Once she was settled into place, the minotaurs started their meal and this time she was given choice pieces of meat and allowed to drink from their goblets instead of kneeling on the floor begging for scraps. Having been driven to the brink of starving for the past week, Maria wolfed down the food and water to fill her belly for the first time in a week.

Maria noticed that the minotaurs, despite their beastly appearance, raw passion, and insatiable sexual appetite, spoke rather eloquently about matters of philosophy, military doctrine, and even business. It was the first time she'd been welcomed to the table, so to speak, in that she was able to hear their discussions. Things got muffled when she was kneeling down on the ground. As they ate and talked, Kulvis' hands would rove around her body, feeling her up, and occasionally moving her so that she'd fuck his cock. Maria whined in dismay and bemoaned her situation even more. Across the table, she could see Tramun's cock rise to the occasion, no doubt from watching her ride Kulvis' cock. "I think that it's time we really break in the bitch, wouldn't you say?" Tramun asked his partner as he stood up.

"I think she can take it," Kulvis agreed, scooting his chair back. "My cock is lubed up with her pussy."

What are they... oh no! Maria thought as Kulvis grabbed her waist, his hands completely enveloping her body from her navel up to below her breasts. He picked her up, sliding her off of his cock only for a moment, before positioning it back towards her ass. "WHAT? NO!" she screamed in protest as she struggled in his grasp. "NO! PLEASE! NOT THERE!" Maria cried. "No one has done that to me before!" But it was too late, she felt Kulvis' cock impale her up her virgin ass. She threw back her head and wailed in pain and outrage at her anal cherry being so roughly and cruelly taken. So engrossed in the myriad of feelings at having a huge cock up her ass for the first time that she didn't notice until too late that Tramun was then standing before her, shoving his cock up into her wide open pussy to double penetrate her for the first time in her life.

As the two of them fucked her in tandem, with her body wedged in between them, Maria's head swam. She kicked in fury and frustration, she bucked against their bodies as their cocks moved within her to stimulate and titillate her body, she ponded her fists flutily against Tramun's hard chest and then settled for just resting her fists against it for leverage. Her crying soon gave way to mewing as the pleasure was too great to ignore. Their coarse fur tickled and tormented her in all of her erogenous zones. Soon she was just gasping and moaning through the tears as they relentlessly fucked her, not caring if she was a willing participant or not. When she felt both of their massive cocks blow their loads into her at nearly the same time, the euphoria that came from her forced orgasm was so blissful that she soon stopped caring that she'd been raped yet again by them.

The weeks passed and Maria had lost all sense of time. She knew that she'd been down here for a while with the minotaurs as her short-cropped hair had grown out a few inches and she was sure that it looked really disheveled and unkept. It wasn't like she had access to a comb or a brush or anything down here. Maria soon gave up any pretense of escape and went to making the best of her situation. Her old life was now totally gone and the only thing she had to look forward to was the day that the orcs came back to take her away from this place. Maria wasn't exactly sure when it was that she finally acknowledged her new lot in life, but she did feel the change within her when she did it. Tramun asked her what she was, and she finally broke and answered him. "I'm just a little slave," she said softly, a tear trickling down her cheek at her acceptance of her fate. She looked up at them both beseechingly. "Will you both fuck me in both of my holes again?"

"Maybe later, pet," Tramun said, stroking her cheek affectionately as he stood up. "I think today we're just going to see how much you can take." He picked her up and bent her over, shoving his cock up inside of her pussy. Maria cried out at the sudden penetration and moaned as her body easily accepted him again. Kulvis stood up, his hard cock in his hand, to grab the back of her head and pull her down to his cock. Maria opened her mouth without question and took as much of it in as she could, moaning again as she started sucking on him without thinking twice about it. Her body now craved cock and demanded their cum even if they were rough with her and holding her in positions where they expected her to fight back, like now with Tramun holding her arms behind her back. Maria didn't even mind nor care anymore.

Over at the cell doors, she heard the orcs laughing. "Well she sounds like she's starting to enjoy the bulls' company," one of them said. "We'll give her another week before putting her on the market."

They'd been watching this whole time... Maria thought as the minotaurs spit-roast fucked her. They'd been waiting for her to break and now that she finally had, she was going to be sold at auction. A new mixture of feelings swelled within her. Part of her was going to miss the minotaurs but another part of her was elated at the prospect of finally being let out of here. After hearing that, she took to fucking the minotaurs with gusto, even going so far over the next week to initiate sex with them instead of waiting for them to do her. Her body orgasmed much easier once she let go of her past and embraced her future.

A week after that, she was taken from the minotaurs. She couldn't help but one, last fleeting look at what had been her home and lovers as she was led away. When they made it back up to the training room she'd first been dragged into, the orc taskmaster was there waiting for her. He didn't say anything. All he did was whip out his cock and hold it in front of her lips. Maria eagerly shuffled forward and deep throated him, looking up at him submissively while her head bobbed in front of him and her mouth sucked him harder than a vacuum cleaner. The taskmaster's eyes rolled back into his head and he sighed with relief as he quickly came in her mouth.

This time, Maria made sure not a single drop of his cum hit the floor.

"She's ready..." the taskmaster said, stuffing his cock back into his trousers. "Get her groomed and get her out into the open market. I doubt we'll get any private sales on the block with her."

Maria was taken out into the courtyard and across to another building. She blinked and squinted as it was the first sunlight in over a month that she'd seen but soon her eyes reacclimated to the light and she could see normally again. In the new building, she was attended to by a dozen female elven slaves who thoroughly bathed her, combed and trimmed her hair, and even gave her a relaxing massage. Her dull grey collar was removed by a blacksmith and his magic to be replaced by a collar made of bronze that was folded in the front and locked into place with a bronze ring. It was much lighter and far fancier than the iron one that she'd grown accustomed to. They then gave her a loose-fitting belt made of small, conjoined brass coins to accentuate her waist and hips. Then they attached a lead chain to her collar and were leading her from the compound out into the city.

In the hustle and the bustle of the city, she was just one more naked slave among many. The only thing that drew attention was the fact that she was a human and not an elf, dwarf, or gnome, who seemed to be plentiful on this planet. She dutifully followed along her orc master as she was led to a large, tent pavilion, handed off to another orc who was in the process of selling other naked slaves, and put into a wooden cage of her own. This cage was small, only three feet by three feet at the floor and about six feet tall. After exchanging some words with the orc who'd brought her here, the slaver came back over to her. "Keep standing and look pretty. I shouldn't have to have you in here longer than a day."

Maria was sold in less than an hour. An orc general came in looking at her and the wares. He seemed taken aback that a human woman was in here and he narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "You one of those haughty bitches who think that they're better than everyone else?" he asked her point blank. "My boys would love some rare human pussy, but I don't need any lip or backtalk from one of you lot."

"No, sir," Maria said huskily, dropping to her knees and reaching out through the bars for his crotch. "I'm just a girl who needs your cock. It's been hours since I've been fucked, sir," she said with a hint of desperation. "If I may prove myself to you, sir, I'll show you that I'm worth the price." He was obviously intrigued as he undid his trousers enough to whip out his big, green cock. After sucking off minotaurs for a month, willingly or otherwise, she was able to take an orc's cock without any discomfort. She cupped his large balls and deep throated him. Just like the taskmaster earlier, she looked up at him with total devotion as if he were the only man on the planet and sucked him as if her life depended on it.

"Ahhh... yesssss... I'll take this one..." the general said, handing a bag of gold over to the slaver even before he got around to blowing his load down her throat. When he finally came, he grabbed the back of her head and slammed his cock as far into her mouth as it would go. Maria too him easily as she no longer had any kind of gag reflex, and swallowed every drop, moaning in contentment along the way. Once the general was spent, he had the slaver open up her cage door. He clipped a chain to the ring on her collar and she obediently followed behind him. They walked through the streets again, this time leaving the city to where his army was camped nearby just outside of the walls. She was handed over to another slaver, this one dedicated to the general's warband. "This is Grug," the general said gruffly, handing over her chain. "He'll be in charge of you as the warband moves." With that, he was off to do other things.

"Your purchase is timely," Grug said, leading Maria into a nearby tent that looked like a what she'd imagine a Middle Eastern harem to look like. "The boys are tiring of the elven bitches we have. I hope you like cock as yer gonna get a lot of it. You sleep and fuck there," he said as he detached the lead chain and directed her over to a pile of pillows in the corner that was to be her bed.

"Mmmm... yes, please, sir..." Maria hummed as she couldn't wait to be stuffed again. She was starting to feel empty and incomplete without her holes being filled by cock. She laid down onto her new bed and spread her legs for Grug. "Will you take me now, sir?"

"Of course, slut," Grug snorted as he undid his pants. His cock was already hard, and he didn't waste time with pleasantries as he mounted her and drove his manhood down into her. Maria arched her back and moaned with pleasure as her pussy was filled once more. She found the orc more pleasurable than her minotaur lovers as she could take all of the orcs' cock into her body. He bottomed out inside of her and filled her up completely. Maria slid her hands up his biceps and wrapped her legs around his waist as he proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. Maria squeezed her pussy around his cock in response. Grug groaned as he shuddered, shooting his cum up into her waiting womb. Maria moaned with pleasure as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her and his seed pumping into her body. When his lust was sated, he stood up and looked down at her as he put his cock back into his pants. "What do you say to that, slut?'

"More... please?" Maria asked with a husky breath.

Grug smiled. "Good... very good, little slut," he said as he went back to the tent flap and motioned to someone outside. "First three! Come on in, we got human pussy for you!"

Three more orcs lumbered in, their faces lighting up with glee when they saw her. They were stripping out of armor and clothes on their way over to where she lay waiting for them. Two of them went to either side of her, one attacking her breasts with his hand and his mouth while the other wrenched her head to the side and stuck his cock into her mouth. The third orc knelt between her legs and drove his cock into her wet and waiting pussy, not caring that he was getting sloppy seconds after Grug. Maria moaned lustfully as she sucked off one and fucked the other. She rotated her hips up to meet the thrusts of the orc between her legs as she brought her hands up to cup the orc's balls who she was sucking off. Her head bobbed back and forth as if she were sucking the general off again. The orc groaned as he blew his wad down her throat, pulling back prematurely and accidentally shooting a blob of his white cum across her chin. Moments later, the orc fucking her finally came and he groaned as he leaned into her, drove his cock balls deep into her pussy, and let loose a torrent of cum within her. Maria threw her head back and screamed as she had a wonderful, earth-shattering orgasm that rocked her world.

Even while she was in the throes of her climax, the orc who'd been playing with her tits lifted her up and shuffled underneath of her, driving his cock up into her ass. He didn't last long, blowing his load up her backside and prolonging her own orgasm. Now with each of them sated, they started to get up and shuffle out.

Maria leaned back, luxuriating in the feel of the soft pillows and the warmth left behind from bodies of her orc lovers. "Don't tell me that you're done already," she called out to them, beckoning them back. They looked at her, surprised, as they clustered around her once again. "Come on, boys," she said with a smile, spreading her legs wide for them again as she stoked one behind his head and cupped the balls of another. "I know that you got more than that. Now come here and fuck your little camp slave properly." They proceeded to take her up on her challenge, each one taking a different hole of hers than before. Maria moaned with each cock that penetrated her, happy and content in her new life as sex slave for an orc warband.

THE END