Slavegirl Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers

When they reached the carpeted stairs the older woman motioned her to continue crawling up.

"But don't hurry. I want to enjoy the sight of your beautiful naked body in this position." Again, her hand patted Krissy's gorgeous behind as the girl began her ascent.

Slowly Krissy moved up the stairs, her aunt walking behind her. Halfway up she reached a hand down to stop the girl's progress so that she could kneel down behind her and again repeatedly kiss the girl's gorgeous ass while her manicured hands gripped the sides of Krissy's silky thighs and hips.

"If only your mother were here to see you and I like this," Amanda laughed. "Her beautiful nude daughter now my sexy plaything, about to be fucked from behind by me, her former dear sister-in-law!"

She laughed. Krissy moaned.

When they entered the bedroom Amanda helped Krissy up onto her feet next to her big four-poster bed.

"Before we go any farther, I'd like to oil up your beautiful body. But I don't want to get any oil on my imported Italian bedspread. Fortunately I've got just the thing for that."

She pulled a thick cotton cloth from out of a nearby closet and draped it over the bed. "Move out of the way for a second, my pretty slave" she said, making sure the sheet covered the spread completely. Then she helped Krissy up onto the bed, positioning her onto her hands and knees, and taking a small bottle of baby oil from the top of a nearby dresser, she smiled at the girl and proceeded to pour some onto the palm of her hand. She then began slowly rubbing it all over the girl's beautiful nude body.

Krissy wiggled and squirmed while the older woman thus massaged and oiled her, caressing her body completely, starting along her back and rump, then over her ankles, legs, hips, and thighs, not forgetting her stomach or her two beautiful breasts.

"That feels so incredibly good, mistress," the younger girl purred, squirming somewhat as the older woman's experienced fingers and hands both delicately and at times firmly explored and squeezed her lovely body's many feminine contours.

"Mmmmm... I'm enjoying this, too," Amanda remarked, as the oil soon glistened all over the girl's skin from her neck to her toes. Krissy continued to purr as her body was thus intimately touched and fondled by her aunt's strong hands and fingers. The younger girl could see her image reflected from one of the large mirrors situated throughout her aunt's bedroom, and even she acknowledged that the sight of her pretty oiled up nude body excited and turned her on!

Her aunt took her time rubbing the oil in, paying special attention to the girl's breasts and especially her round rump.

"OK, Krissy, now you're ready for the next act in our little play... I want you to move up a little bit, OK? Keep your head down and lift your lovely ass up... higher... that's right... edge forward a little... toward the front of the bed... that's perfect... now wait right there I while I go get myself ready, OK?"

"Yes, mistress."

With that her aunt left the room and headed back downstairs. Krissy felt extremely sensual and very vulnerable waiting there, all oiled up and completely nude, and not really certain what was going to happen next. Her pussy was very wet as she patiently awaited the older woman's return.

*****

"I'm back," Amanda announced, as she re-entered the room. Krissy could see that the older woman had removed most of her own clothing and was clad now in only a black sports bra and matching black spandex shorts. Her aunt's body looked very fit and trim. Then she saw the strap-on.

Around the older woman's waist she had attached a harness sporting a very real-looking six inch plastic penis. The sight of it shocked the girl, and her aunt's leering expression didn't help.

"This is for you," the older woman laughed, lubing the phallic device with some of the same baby oil she had only recently rubbed onto Krissy's body.

"I also brought these back," she added, holding up the pair of furry hand-cuffs. "I'd like your wrists bound to my bedpost while I'm fucking you."

"But I haven't moved, mistress. Honest!"

"I know, but I enjoy seeing your wrists bound in handcuffs. You look so beautiful when you're completely helpless."

Krissy obediently held her arms out straight ahead. Amanda smiled.

The older woman then proceded to lock one end of the cuffs onto the girl's left wrist, looping it around the corner bedpost before locking the other end around the pretty blonde's right wrist.

"Now you're ready to be fucked... at last," Amanda said, climbing up onto the bed where she then positioned herself directly behind the younger girl. "Lift your ass up a little higher and arch your back some more... yes... very nice... that's my sweet slavegirl!"

The older woman then carefully mounted Krissy from behind, her hands grabbing the girl's shapely hips as she positioned herself comfortably behind her, caressing and fondling her pretty ass all the while. She then gripped the strap-on dildo with one hand and gently probed the girl's ass crack with it, eventually rubbing the tip of it up and down along the pretty blonde's swollen labia. Krissy gasped.

"Ah, yes... the ultimate submission," Amanda hissed as she slipped the tip inside the trembling girl's vagina.

And then the fucking began.

Krissy's body rocked back and forth as the older woman pumped her steadily, her hands and nails digging into the pretty blonde's round rump as she took her forcefully and delightedly.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah..."

Smack!

One of her hands slapped Krissy's upturned ass while she fucked her. The younger girl moaned. Amanda laughed. Together they continued to rock back and forth.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah..."

"Do you like being fucked by your mistress?"

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... yes, mistress... ah... ah... ah... ah... it feels wonderful..."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Amanda continued to spanks the blonde's beautiful ass while she took her in this fashion.

"Oh, mistress... I'm... I'm going to come... ah... ah... ah... ah..."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ah... ah... ah... oh... oh... oh... AHHHHH..."

Krissy screamed out her orgasm while the older woman continued to ride her, laughing at her ability to make the younger woman squeal her pleasure.

Slowly the back and forth motions ground to a halt, until the older woman halted completely... her hands continuing to knead the flesh of her submissive slavegirl's beautiful oiled ass cheeks. She then leaned down and kissed the back of Krissy's neck.

"You were wonderful, my pretty slave," she whispered into the prone blonde's ear, while continuing on to kiss on the girl's neck and shoulders. Her hands slid easily along Krissy's smooth oiled body, her nails leaving their mark across the girl's still-trembling legs and sides.

"Would you like to shower with me now, Krissy dear?"

"Y... yes, mistress," the girl responded, as Amanda slowly slid the dildo out of her slavegirl's pussy and gently turned the girl over onto her back, where Krissy gasped for breath.

The older woman smiled and then leaned down to kiss the girl softly on her lips.

"Rest here for a second, and then we'll go wash all of this messy baby oil off of you."

*****

Within minutes both women were together under the spray of Amanda's shower, their hands soaping eachother's bodies, that is, when they weren't busy making out instead. Krissy now hungrily accepted her aunt's kisses.

The girl was really excited now about this new slavegirl existence of hers. She had been tied up, spanked, even fucked from behind with a strap-on, and all by a kinky, dominant, somewhat decadent older woman, and she could never before remember being this turned on! Whatever experiences her mistress still had in store for her, she was now ready and willing to undergo them.

The younger girl was also very impressed with Aunt Amanda's luxurious bathroom. It was modern, clean, and comfortable. The bathtub/shower alone was huge. She also had the distinct feeling that she wasn't the first female to share it with the lady of the house.

At one point Amanda ordered Krissy to bend over at the waist with her hands pressed against the shower walls while the older woman washed her back, her pretty upturned rear end, and her long slender legs. At one point she knelt down behind the younger girl and, after soaping up and rinsing off Krissy's behind, began running her tongue up the pretty blonde's backside and ass crack. The younger girl moaned aloud, wriggling with intense pleasure!

"Hold still!" Amanda said, slapping the girl's ass in acknowledgement of the Krissy's delighted reaction, and then digging her nails into the pretty girl's behind after doing so.

Again she licked the pretty blonde's gorgeous ass. When she was finished, she rose to her feet and turned toward the wall, sticking her own ass out, and, looking over her shoulder into Krissy's eyes said, "OK, my pretty slave. Now it's your turn to do me!"

Krissy opened her mouth to protest, then quickly realized it wouldn't do any good. She was a slavegirl, and had no choice but to obey.

Slowly she got down onto her knees, Amanda's firm round rear end now facing her at eye level. The older woman wiggled her butt slightly.

"Please your mistress, slavegirl," she ordered. "You can start by slowly kissing every inch of my ass."

The younger girl's lips touched the glistening wet rump of her mistress, pressing against the soft firm flesh once, twice, and then repeatedly, again and again.

"Good girl," Amanda sighed. "Now lick it, and continue licking until I say to stop."

Krissy obeyed. For a woman in her forties her Aunt Amanda was in excellent shape. Her ass was firm and well-toned. The younger girl discovered that kissing and licking another woman's beautiful behind could be quite enjoyable.

"Very nice," the older woman murmured. "Now let's feel your pretty tongue up my behind."

"Yes, mistress," Krissy responded, unsure of what exactly to do next. She touched the tip of her tongue along the base of her aunt's ass crack and then slowly worked it inside. The older woman stuck her rear end out further so as to give the girl better access.

Krissy's tongue licked once up and down, and then once more, increasing the pace, and was rewarded by hearing the older woman moan aloud.

"Such a good slave," she cried, her hand reaching down and grabbing the pretty blonde by her hair, using it like a handle to move the girl's head up and down, thus further increasing the pace of the girl's tongue's movement in her ass. "You have a very talented tongue in that pretty mouth of yours, Krissy!"

"Thank you, mistress."

The older woman then abruptly turned around, her hand again grabbing the pretty blonde by her hair. "Let's see how you do on this side, shall we?"

This time Krissy's face was pressed up against Amanda's crotch, the girl's tongue meeting the older woman's waiting clit, the hot water of the shower spray still pouring down and mixing in with her first taste of another woman's pussy.

"Is this your first time licking the pussy of another woman?" Amanda asked the younger girl. Krissy nodded in response, her tongue instinctively knowing what to do to give her mistress pleasure.

Amanda leaned back against the shower wall, her eyes glazing over as the pretty blonde did a surprisingly good job of performing cunnilingus on her! This girl was clearly a treasure, well-worth every penny she'd payed tonight at the sorority auction, not that a couple thousand dollars mattered in any case. She took in way more than that every week with her chain of fitness clubs. But feeling a beautiful younger woman's tongue in her pussy was something she never got tired of.

After she'd loudly orgasmed the two women completed their shower, and after one more passionate shower kiss they exited and began slowly and enjoyably towelling eachother off.

After drying the girl's hair, Amanda lightly sprayed her pretty slave's body with perfume, and then did the same for herself. She then went into the bedroom and changed into a pair of black satin pajamas. Krissy followed shortly thereafter, her towel barely covering her breasts and ass.

"What would you like me to wear to bed, mistress?"

"Ah, yes, I almost forgot," her aunt responded, and walked over to where she'd left her bag of goodies purchased earlier tonight from the Adult Emporium. "Put this on," she ordered, handing the girl a very small reddish cloth.

"What is it, mistress?"

"It's lingerie, Krissy dear," the older woman purred. "Put it on."

"Yes, mistress," the girl replied, dropping the towel and quickly stepping into the tiny red two piece chemise with matching red panties. They were extremely skimpy and barely covered anything. In fact, she felt more naked now than she had when she'd first dropped the towel.

"It's perfect for you, my beautiful slavegirl," Amanda said, holding her at arm's length while gazingly longingly at her hot body. "Time for bed."

Moments later the two women lay together atop Amanda's large four-poster bed, their legs entwined and the older woman once again passionately kissing Krissy's lips, neck, and bare shoulders, while her hands pleasurably roamed the girl's legs, thighs, bottom, back and breasts.

In this way both women eventually dropped off to a deep and satisfying sleep.

*****

Krissy awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. She could feel Amanda's lips nuzzling the back of her neck while the older woman's hand gently caressed her thigh.

"Did my pretty slavegirl sleep well?"

"Yes, ma'am," the girl said, yawning. "It was wonderful."

"Well, it's almost ten-thirty and I'm ready for breakfast. How about you?"

"Do you want me to get up and make you something, mistress?"

"No need. I have a woman who comes in every morning for that. In fact, she's downstairs cooking breakfast now. I can smell the coffee. But why don't you go into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up and then we can go downstairs and eat?"

"Yes, mistress."

"And Krissy, wear this outfit," she said, handing the girl the bag from the store. "I want Mrs. Denton, my housekeeper, to see you in it."

"Yes, mistress."

"Now go take your shower."

*****

Saturday morning started out quite uneventful for Krissy in Amanda Morton's condo. Both women breakfasted together downstairs. The only embarassing part about it for the pretty blonde was that her mistress had given her a rather risque French maid's outfit to wear to breakfast. But the housekeeper who served their morning meal hardly seemed to notice, or perhaps, thought Krissy, she'd seen plenty of other scantily clad girls here before at this hour.

After breakfast, Mrs. Denton the housekeeper departed for the day, and Krissy was ordered by Amanda to do the dishes while the older woman went upstairs to wash and dress herself.

"You can serve me tea in the day room while I read my morning paper," she told the younger girl, running her fingers along the swelling of the girl's breasts visible over the black and white bustier, adding, "You look especially beautiful as my pretty French maid."

Aside from occasionally being caressed and fondled, the rest of Krissy's morning and early afternoon passed uneventfully. At around three o'clock Amanda ordered a light soup and salad luncheon which the pretty blonde prepared and ate alongside her mistress.

At four Amanda decided an afternoon dip in the pool was in order and so she changed into a black one-piece swimsuit. For Krissy, she found a tiny white thong bikini.

"Yes, this should be perfect for you," she noted, handing the two tiny pieces of cloth to the younger girl. "Change into this and meet me out back by the pool."

"Yes, mistress."

When Krissy had done this and arrived poolside, she found the older woman talking on her cellphone. Amanda finished her call and turned her attention to the pretty blonde.

"You look delicious," she exclaimed. "Slowly turn around for me."

Krissy did as she was ordered.

"Beautiful... just beautiful," Amanda murmured. "Come closer, my lovely slave."

As Krissy stood next to her the older woman's hands then began caressing the girl's long slender legs, then turning her around and feeling their way up to her bare bottom, not at all concealed by the tiny thong.

"Bend over."

Krissy did so and was awarded by the feel of her mistress's lips on the cheeks of her silky soft derriere. Her kiss left a lipstick impression on the pretty blonde's bare bum, causing Amanda to smile.

"You really should be modelling swimsuits, Krissy dear," the older woman told her. "With these long legs and this gorgeous ass you're perfect for it."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

"Well, let's go into the water, shall we? By the way, I've got company coming over shortly."

"Company? Who is it, mistress?"

"You'll find out soon enough," the older woman replied. And then she dived into the water. Krissy followed seconds later.

As it was a warm afternoon the sudden plunge into the cool wetness felt wonderful. Krissy enjoyably splashed around, loving the feel of the water as she always did. Before long Amanda swam up behind her and held her possessively against her, one arm sliding in around the pretty blonde's waist while her other hand came in to rest on Krissy's breast, fondling it and squeezing gently on the girl's nipple through the tiny bikini top, eliciting a slight moan from the younger girl's pouty mouth.

"I never get tired of playing with this gorgeous body of yours," the older woman murmured into her ear. She then bent Krissy over and began sowly grinding the girl from behind while running her hands along the girl's back and butt.

"Such an excellent slave," she whispered. "So very beautiful..."

The sound of the doorbell broke up this pleasantry. Amanda ordered Krissy out of the pool to answer the door.

*****

"Beth Jennings!" the pretty blonde cried upon opening Aunt Amanda's front door. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Hi, Krissy."

Krissy's sorority sister wasn't the only one on the porch. Another older, thirty-something woman, and covered with tattoos, stood next to Beth.

"This is Mrs. Rhonda Hazelett. She's a friend of Amanda's," Beth explained. "May we come in?"

Krissy immediately moved aside as both women crossed into the foyer.

"Is that you, Rhonda?" Amanda's voice called out. "I'm out back by the pool. Krissy, be a dear and bring me a glass of wine... and something for our guests."

"I'll have a beer," Rhonda said.

"Ice tea for me please," Beth added.

Both women then walked out back to where Amanda waited for them.

Beth Jennings, Krissy's sorority sister, was a very attractive sophomore girl with copper-colored hair, a dark complexion, and a lithe, well-toned body. Krissy thought it odd that she should be here until she remembered that last year Beth had also been sold as a Sigma Kappa slave. The pretty blonde now realized now that it must have been to Aunt Amanda!

The other woman, the heavily tattooed Rhonda Hazelett, was attractive in a Goth-biker-chick sort of way. Her dark hair was all scraggly, and her make-up appeared very dark on her pale face. She carried with her a small yellow briefcase.

"What's in there, ma'am?" Krissy asked, her eyes on the briefcase.

"Something I suspect is for you, pretty girl," the woman responded, smiling. "This is where I keep my tattoo needles and ink."

Krissy's jaw dropped open, but she said nothing.

*****

When the pretty blonde returned to the pool deck with drinks for the three ladies she saw that Rhonda was sitting down next to Aunt Amanda, while Beth Jennings stood before them.

"No, you don't need a swimsuit, Beth dear," her aunt was saying. "Nobody can see us back here. You can swim in the buff!"

"Yes, mistress," Beth responded, beginning to undress.

Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers