Slavery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you say he was good to you? He forced you to have sex with him," she insisted. She hadn't been able to find a word for rape in their language, which explained a lot. Alana was feeling very confused about Kalen. She thought back to the way he had treated her when they first go on the ship. There had been no misunderstanding about their cultures then.

"You misunderstand, Alana. I didn't ask him not to. I knew my duties, and did nothing to resist them. I merely did nothing to actively excite him. Looking back, if I had voiced my displeasure, I think he would have stopped."

"I knew you didn't enjoy our time in the bedroom, wife." Alana and Olivine both turned to see Kalen in the doorway. His face was a picture of anger. He strode towards the two, grabbing Alana and yanking her to her feet. Before she had time to protest, he slung Alana over his shoulder, fur and all, and marched off towards his room.

"Husband!" Alana heard Olivine calling after them. She sounded pretty annoyed as well. Kalen stamped into his room, and threw Alana on the bed. She scrambled off it, her own anger rising.

"Why is nothing I do ever enough for you?" Kalen yelled. Alana froze. He had never yelled at her before. She wasn't even sure why he was mad.

"What have I done?" Her voice was shaky, her own anger dissipating into fear. She backed away from Kalen, intending to place the bed between them. He had other ideas though. He grabbed her arms bruisingly hard and shook her.

"You are unbelievable." Kalen pushed Alana backwards. She stumbled, and fell hard to the floor. "I leave, only to find you hanging all over my wife."

"I told her I was happy with you." Alana spat. She longed to examine her hands as they felt skinned. "She was being nice, Kalen, and answering my questions which is more than you do." Kalen had gone quiet. He was staring down at Alana with an expression that she couldn't read.

"You told her you were happy with me?" He sounded shocked.

"Yes, I chose this didn't I? You gave me the choice, and I chose to be your lover." Alana could hear the anger in her voice, but she was past caring. Kalen dropped to his knees, leaning forward to examine Alana's hands.

"When I saw you together like that..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry. I should have moved, but it was nice. I wanted to talk to her about you, and it was cold. I should have known better." Alana felt guilt building inside her. She got up onto her knees and stroked Kalen's chest through his tunic.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked. He sounded concerned. Alana just shook her head, though she knew she would be bruised. It was her own fault.

"I need to know what I can and can't do. I don't want to upset you." Alana couldn't meet Kalen's eyes as he said this. She felt uncomfortable asking, as if she were finally admitting that he owned her after he had given her the chance to refuse him as a lover.

"Well, think about what you wouldn't like me doing. Would you like to see me cuddled up with another woman?" His face was totally serious.

"No," Alana replied slowly, "but I wouldn't mind seeing you with another man." With that, Kalen grabbed Alana and threw her onto the bed once more. The tone was completely different, though. Looking Alana in the eye, Kalen slowly removed his clothes, allowing Alana a full show. When he joined her on the bed he stopped her from removing her clothes.

"Let me, please?" He asked. Alana couldn't say no. She climbed to her feet, standing as still as she could while Kalen started to undress her. He undid her cloak first, letting it drop heavily to the floor. Slowly, carefully, he undid the buttons on the front of her dress. He peeled her out of her clothes as if she was a delicacy, and by the end of it she couldn't wait to feel him against her.

"You're shivering," he murmured, as he leaned forwards to kiss Alana.

"Then it's your job to warm me up," she replied. He didn't need any more encouragement. Pulling the furs back, he slipped in under them. Alana followed as quickly as she could. Kalen pulled her on top of him as soon as his hands found her. He tugged a fur up and over her, then pulled her body down to cover his.

"You like being on top?" Kalen asked as his hands found her ass. He squeezed tenderly.

"Yes," Alana moaned as one of Kalen's fingers slipped over her anus, then further around playing with the entrance to her. She felt herself moistening as he slid a finger inside her. Kalen worked at her as Alana leant forward to kiss him. It was a slow kiss, deep and exploratory.

Pushing Alana up a little, Kalen slipped a hand between them so that he could rub at her slippery, swollen flesh. He moved his finger slowly, teasingly as he brought his other hand up to her breast. Alana missed the feeling of his fingers inside her, and decided it was time she had more. Her hand wrapped around Kalen's hard shaft, pulling him upright. After manoeuvring a little, Alana sank down over the head of his cock. She felt a dull ache as he stretched her, but it was a pain that was pleasurable.

Alana started moving her hips, lowering herself further every time. Kalen's finger picked up speed as did Alana's hips. She kept to his rhythm, her head thrown back, his body as deep inside her as it would go. She moaned on top of him as one of his hands continued to massage her breast, occasionally tweaking her peaked nipple. Soon, the stimulation was too much, and she felt her body turn to liquid pleasure. Her muscles rippled, encouraged Kalen towards his own orgasm.

As Alana's body shook with the tremors of her release, Kalen grabbed her hips. He started to move her on top of him, until Alana recovered enough to grab his hands. Alana pulled them to the side and pinned them to the bed, continuing to move at her own pace. She was teasing him, and he let her. Gradually, Alana picked up speed, enjoy the look of desperation, of tension upon his face. Finally, it must have got too much for him. He flipped Alana onto her back, slamming into her as hard as he could. Her nails racked his back as shuddered above her, his teeth grazing her collar bone. Alana almost told Kalen to bite her, but decided she could go one better. Sinking her teeth into his body, just below the nipple, Alana drew blood. Kalen groaned, his cock pulsing inside her as he bit down into her shoulder.

Curled up against Kalen, it was only as she drifted off to sleep that Alana realised they hadn't really discussed anything.

12