Slavery Ch. 13

Story Info
Alana faces change.
4.3k words
4.79
23.1k
24

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brint, put me down!" Alana shrieked. The world was upside down, Brint's shoulder digging uncomfortably into the soft flesh of her stomach. She kicked her legs furiously at the indignity she was suffering as her shopping bags smacked noisily into his legs. He chuckled, stamping his feet on the stone floor to dislodge some of the snow that clung to his boots.

"Out spending my money again?" Kalen's voice boomed across the hall. Brint put Alana down quickly, knowing that Kalen hated seeing Alana in anyone else's arms. The fact that it was a necessity if she wanted to leave the house seemed to escape him at times. Although Kalen's voice had held humour and he had intended to tease, the accusation made Alana squirm. He said he didn't mind her spending, that he was happy to give her money, but she hated the dependency.

As Alana stumbled, regaining her balance, she caught sight of Kalen. It made things low down in her body clench in anticipation. His gaze was locked on her flushed face. He didn't spare a glance for his brother, who was standing awkwardly besides Alana. For a moment, Alana thought he would come to her. He might have done, but she didn't have the patience. As soon as she could stand straight, Alana closed the distance between them, throwing her arms as far around his bulk as she could. Kalen lifted her, cradling her body to him. He turned his back on his brother, and went back into the main room of the house.

"Feeling a little jealous, brother?" Brint laughed as he followed them in. Kalen ignored him, and Alana scowled. Brint had no interest in Alana, not sexually anyway, but he certainly enjoyed winding up his brother. Instead of setting Alana down in front of the fire, Kalen carried on into the hallway.

"We're going to bed," he huffed over his shoulder. As Kalen carried Alana across the threshold and into his room, she was struck by the change in temperature.

"You lit the fire?" Alana asked, as he set her gently on the floor. Kalen nodded, then started to disrobe. Finding a place to sit with all of her bags, Alana studied him: she watched the way his thick arms moved as he pulled clothes over his head; she admired his long, dextrous fingers as he undid the laces of his boots; she watched the way the firelight flickered across his purple skin. A warmth that had nothing to do with the fire spread through her, though she had to admit to herself that his growing consideration was winning her over. With Kalen standing naked before her, it took Alana a moment to realise that he had spoken.

"What did you buy?" Alana squirmed uncomfortably at the enquiry. She had really enjoyed her shopping trip, but it was the fourth in two weeks and Alana was starting to feel guilty about her spending. Spreading her purchases across the bed, Alana showed Kalen the few books that she had bought, the two dresses, and the jewellery. Brint had also helped her to choose a warmer cloak.

"You're reading a lot," was the only comment that Kalen made. Alana blushed in response, wishing that she could have hidden the books. Once was on the geography of the planet, one on the surrounding planets, and a third about the type of shuttle that Kalen's family owned. Her intentions must have been clear to him.

Leaving her shopping behind her, Alana stood. She loosened the cloak's fastening, letting it fall to the floor. The heat in the room meant that she could comfortably undress, something that she hadn't really done in front of Kalen for a while; all of their passion took place under the protection of the covers.

As Alana pulled her dress over her head, she could feel the weight of Kalen's eyes on her body. As the dress crumpled to the floor, Alana had a moment of self-consciousness. Hugging her arms around herself, she stepped towards her warrior. Gently, he took her hands in his, spreading her arms so that the view of Alana was uninterrupted.

"You're beautiful," he whispered. Smiling with pleasure, Alana ran her hand across the solid expanse of stomach before her. She stepped close enough to run her tongue across the smooth, supple skin. Sucking gently, she took a chunk of Kalen into her mouth, then bit down gently. He moaned in pleasure. His hand wrapped in Alana's hair, tugging gently until she released him. He tilted her head backwards, giving himself access to her lips. The way Kalen manoeuvred her made Alana shiver with pleasure. She enjoyed it when he was dominant, now that he knew how far he could go. Feeling brave, and not at all sure that it would end happily, Alana took a chance.

"Play a game with me?" Kalen's eyebrow arched in response to Alana's question. She continued, "I want you to take me like the first time." Alana's voice was breathy, almost husky. To her surprise, and her embarrassment, Kalen released her hair and took a step back. A look of disbelief was stamped across his face.

"I hurt you terribly."

"I don't want you to hurt me, but I want to resist you. Jaron told me your race like their women to fight. I trust you, Kalen. I want you to have me like you would have one of your women."

"No, Alana. I won't risk hurting you," Kalen said as he stepped back towards Alana. Tenderly, he ran his fingers down her cheek.

"You won't." Alana couldn't meet his eyes. She stared at the floor, at her bare feet and his.

"But if I do? I couldn't bear to see the shadow of fear in your eyes again. I love the way you look at me now, I depend on it." Kalen tilted Alana's head up at the same time as he bent down. He ran his tongue gently over Alana's bottom lip, then sucked it into his mouth, biting down gently. Alana gasped against him, her body melting, melding itself to his.

Kalen's hand stroked at Alana's shoulders. Alana moaned into his lips. Gently, Kalen pushed Alana away from him, forcing her to take a step back whilst still keeping her lip between his teeth. The movement had given him just enough room the run his hands down Alana's body, coming to rest on her breasts. Alana dug her fingers into Kalen's upper arms as he squeezed her, his fingers finding her puckered nipples and rolling them gently.

As Kalen's hands moved even further down Alana's body, she let out a murmur of protest. She had been enjoying the attention he had been giving her. Kalen released her lip. Suddenly, his hands were under her thighs and lifting her. She found herself carried to the bed. Her vision was filled by his purple flesh before she had time to think. The length of his body was pressing her down, onto her back. His hands sought her wrists, carefully enclosing them and pinning them above Alana's head. A nervous thrill sent her heart racing as she tested Kalen's strength. Alana couldn't lift her hands from the bed.

Using his thighs, Kalen quickly opened Alana up. She resisted, yet her efforts had little effect. Meeting his gaze, Alana smiled. She wasn't sure how far to go, but was enjoying the careful experimenting. As Kalen's lips lowered to Alana's, she turned her face. His free hand cupped her chin, forcing her to meet his rough kiss. His mouth was the only part that was rough. Guiding the head of his cock to Alana's entrance, Kalen slid inside her. Alana marvelled at how easy it had become to take his width. His length, she thought as he butted up against her cervix, was another matter entirely.

Kalen slipped his hand between their bodies as he moved. Alana groaned, sinking teeth into Kalen's shoulder as his thumb brushed against her nerve rich, damp skin. Moving in a circular motion, Kalen's thumb teased her body into a bucking, grinding frenzy. His own body kept up the slow, powerful thrusts that he had started with until Alana thought she would go crazy. Several times she had tried to bring her arms down to encourage him to a faster pace, but she was unsuccessful; his grip was iron. The restraint only excited Alana further.

As Kalen's breathing became ragged, Alana squeezed his cock as it slid in and out of her. She was desperate for him to be a little rougher with her, yet he stayed gentle. His shuddering orgasm hit and, for once, it took her over the edge with him.

As Kalen climbed from on top of Alana, he froze. His features had set in a grim expression. Lowering her wrists, Alana saw why. They were bright red, and in truth were a little achy. She wasn't surprised, though. She hadn't really fought Kalen, but she had tested his strength. In an attempt to sooth, Alana caressed his face, her eyes lingering on his.

"I love you," she said, softly.

"I love you, too." Alana smiled up at him. Carefully, her cuddled her to his chest, manoeuvring her under the covers. Alana snuggled into the crook of his arm. She felt warm, safe and strangely content. Feeling brave, Alana decided to ask Kalen something that she had been building up to for several days.

"Can I get a job?"

Chuckling, Kalen replied, "Alana, you are far too fragile to hunt, or go to war. Why would you wish to work?" Kalen's chuckles faded as his face set in an unfathomable expression. "Do I not give you enough money?" His voice was toneless, almost dead. Alana's stomach twisted.

"You give me plenty, and I'm more than grateful," Alana replied hastily, "but I would like to make money myself."

"Where would you work?"

"I thought I could work in the bookshop. The man really likes me, Kalen. He gets so excited when I go in, and he never stops asking me questions." Kalen nodded as Alana spoke. He kissed her gently on the forehead.

"If you truly wish to do this, then I will enquire." Kalen did not sound pleased, but Alana couldn't contain her excitement.

"Really? You'll really ask?" Again Kalen nodded, as if he didn't trust himself to speak.

Three days later, and Alana couldn't imagine her life being any more perfect. Happily, humming away to herself, she carefully unpacked a box of books that had just been delivered. It was her second day, and she was getting faster at shelving the books. Yesterday, Yrin had hovered behind her constantly. He hadn't stopped questioning her, unless it was to make her a drink or some food.

"Can I get you anything to drink, Alana?" His eager, excited voice interrupted her thoughts and put a smile on her face.

"Yrin, I work for you," she chastised gently, climbing to her feet. Yrin placed a hand on her back once she was on her feet, a friendly gesture that had made Alana uncomfortable at first. Now, it seemed as though he just had an over friendly nature. She wasn't the only person whose personal space he invaded; a variety of customers came and went during the day, and were all subjected to some sort of physical contact. Most of the customers had seemed familiar with Yrin, and enjoyed him showing off Alana, but some seemed to find him odd.

"I don't want you becoming ill. Here, sit a while. Let me make you something," Yrin said, gesturing to the chair behind the counter. In truth, Alana loved sitting there. It meant that she could see out of the shop window and watch the world go by. The only real issue would be if a customer wanted to pay for something. Alana really wasn't very good with their strange currency yet.

When the door clanged open, Alana's heart found its way to her throat. She swallowed a moment of panic, trying to reassure herself that she would cope; Yrin wouldn't have heard the door from the back room, and she daren't leave the money to go and get him. Luckily, her cash skills were not to be tested. Out of all the family members that she had expected to see checking up on her, Neekesh hadn't been one of them.

"My brother's lover, how are you finding work?" Neekesh had a serious expression on his face. Alana felt as though she might be in trouble.

"Fine. I like it," she replied cautiously. "Are you shopping?"

Neekesh shook his head, but said no more. He started to wonder the shelves, studying the book titles. Occasionally he would run one long, thick finger over the lettering on a spine, hovering for a moment before moving on. It was only when Yrin came out with a mug of steaming, hot liquid, that Neekesh sprung to life. With a shock, Alana realised that it was Yrin that Neekesh had come to see.

"Neekesh, are you well?" Yrin enquired. The grin on his face was painfully easy to read. He was incredibly pleased to see Neekesh.

"I am very well, now." The now was emphasised, and accompanied with a slight bow of the head. Kalen's brother was flirting. Alana would have expected it from the ever jubilant Brint, but to see Neekesh making eyes at another man made Alana blush.

"Have you come to collect Alana?" Yrin's cheeks had coloured with the attention he was receiving. His eyes seemed guarded though, as if he expected the man before him to disappoint him.

"No. I have come to ask you to join us for dinner. Both of my brothers will have lovers present, and my brother's wife is bringing her lover." It took Alana a moment to get her head around the complex way the race spoke about relationships. It could be too confusing. Finally, she found herself grinning with delight. Akia was coming to dinner, and Yrin was being invited as a date for Neekesh!

"I will accompany Alana," Yrin replied.

"Very well. I shall look forward to seeing you." Neekesh made a slight bow, then left without another word or glance towards Alana. Yrin didn't seem to notice. He was too busy finding somewhere to put the drinks. He seemed flustered. As Alana giggled at him, he jumped. It seemed he had forgotten she was there.

For the rest of the day, Yrin was jittery. His laughter was too high pitched, and his hands trembled slightly. This date obviously meant a lot to him. Alana wondered if he had a history with Neekesh, but didn't want to ask for fear of offending him. It wasn't until Yrin was carrying Alana across the snow to her new home that she worked up the courage to mention his nerves.

"This dinner seems very important to you."

"Oh Alana," he gushed, raising her hand to his lips and laying a gentle kiss upon it, "I have loved your lover's brother since we trained together. We had a brief tryst, but then went our separate ways. His visit today was a much longed for surprise." Alana wondered if they trained as warriors together. She had discovered that every man and woman had to complete a sort of national service. It meant that every family were essentially mercenaries. Alana couldn't imagine a worse planet to be invaded by, or to try and invade.

As they entered the house, Neekesh was waiting. If Alana hadn't spent time with Neekesh, she would say that he was bored, and uninterested. However, to anyone that knew him, Neekesh's nerves were obvious. The skin around his eyes seemed pinched as if he were wincing from some unknown pain. Alana thought the pain was caused by the man carrying her. Could the cold, abrupt Neekesh really love Yrin?

The tension in the room was palpable, making Alana incredibly uncomfortable. There was some serious eye contact being exchanged. When Kalen entered, she was so grateful that she almost threw herself from Yrin's arms. She hadn't been so relieved that she had missed Kalen stumble as he saw who held her.

"This is a pleasant surprise," Kalen said as he held his hand out to Alana. She took it gratefully.

"For me, also," Yrin replied. "It's good to see you like this again, Kalen." Neekesh remained silent. He strode forward, towards the man he had invited to be his date. After a stiff embrace, both men stood apart. Tugging Kalen by the hand, Alana decided that it would be best to leave them to it. They obviously had some history to resolve.

Once in their room, Kalen cuddled Alana to his chest. He seemed to realise that she was feeling tense, and stroked her hair for a while trying to soothe her.

"I didn't realise that you knew Yrin when I asked to work there."

Kalen smiled indulgently down at Alana, who was feeling a little guilty. She had been so pleased with her new job, and now she felt like she had caused trouble. Going up on tiptoe, Alana tugged Kalen down to her lips. She kissed him tenderly, grateful that he was there to make her feel better. The two men had so obviously felt awkward; she wondered how she had missed it earlier.

The table was laid with a glorious spread of food. It had been pulled closer to the fire so that Alana could sit near it. Without the warmth from the fire, she would be too cold in minutes. Even sat by the fire, Alana wore a thick fur cloak with her dress. She was comfortable, but only just.

At the head of the table, Kalen's mother sat in bejewelled finery. She looked regal. At her right hand sat Kalen, and at her left, Neekesh. Alana sat next to Kalen, with Yrin opposite her. Olivine sat the other side of Alana, facing Akia. Brint sat at the foot of the table, opposite his mother. They were the only two that weren't joining in with the banter. Even Yrin and Neekesh seemed to have relaxed enough in each other's company to hold hands and trade insults.

Alcohol, or at least the planet's version of it, was flowing freely. Alana didn't try any; she hadn't handled alcohol well on Earth and had a feeling that here it would be much stronger. It was only when Harold sidled up beside her that Alana realised that tensions were starting to rise.

"The shit is about to hit the fan. I'd go take cover if I were you," Harold muttered in Alana's ear as he cleared away her plate. Looking up, Alana saw that Brint was glaring at his mother as she fawned over Neekesh and Yrin. A look of uncharacteristic fury had stamped itself onto his face. His eyes were filled with rage, and when he spoke, his voice quivered with emotion.

"How dare you?" He all but growled. Conversation came to an abrupt halt as everyone looked up. Brint was clutching the table as if it was all that was keeping him seated. "You are all over them, and I'm not even allowed to see the woman I love." Brint put heavy emphasis on the word woman. Alana had frozen, unease settling in her stomach. Whatever was happening, it probably wasn't going to end well.

"You question my judgement?" His mother retorted, her voice quiet and cold, dangerous. Alana reached for Kalen's hand, but he brushed her off. Feeling a moment of panic, she took a moment to glance at him, and saw him tensed and ready. He wouldn't want her to get in the way if it came to a physical fight.

"His relationship is frowned upon by all, yet mine would have been celebrated!" Brint slammed his chair back, the sound echoing around the hall. Neekesh's jaw was clenched, and Yrin looked confused.

"Brint, if I have offended you..." Yrin trailed off. He looked a little lost.

"I always thought he was an idiot for letting you go," Brint said, tipping his head in the direction of Neekesh. "It's her that I have the problem with." At the word 'her' Brint threw his cup across the table. His mother batted it away as it flew towards her face. Kalen grabbed Alana's arm, tugging her out of her own seat. He pulled her behind the chairs just as his mother grabbed the edge of the table and heaved. Suddenly, it was upended, then it crashed over. The room rang with the sound of plates and cups clanging noisily on the stone floor.

"You force me from my lover because she belongs to a house with different values, but look at us! Olivine and Neekesh enjoy more than the off dalliance with the same sex, and he," Brint hissed at Kalen, "brought home a species that probably won't survive the winter!" Brint turned on his heels leaving a ringing silence in his wake. Alana was trembling against Kalen, Brint's words playing over and over in her head.

"Fucking brilliant, more fucking mess for me to clean up." Every one ignored Harold's complaints.

"Why is he so angry?" Alana asked. She was looking up at Kalen with unhappy eyes.

"Mother banned him from seeing his lover. Her family do not believe in aggression. It is a new political movement that is dividing our country greatly." Kalen spoke into Alana's ear. The others were talking quietly between themselves.

12