Slavery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurriedly, Kalen undressed. Alana tugged off her own clothes in as much haste. She expected Kalen to take her quickly, after all it had been a long time. Instead, he lifted her, laying her on her front. His hands smoothed their way up her bare back, massaging her tense muscles deeply. Alana shuddered with pleasure. Her body felt as though it were melting under his hot, skilful hands.

Kalen retreated to Alana's calves. He smoothed the skin there, squeezing gently. His thumbs pressed deeply into the tissue until it was almost painful. Once Alana was groaning, his ran his hand up to her thighs, giving them the same treatment. Next came her buttocks. He manipulated the flesh, parting them as he worked, his fingers occasionally brushing Alana's tight asshole until she pushing herself up against his hands. Between her thighs was damp, throbbing and eager.

"Please," she moaned. Pushing her thighs apart, Kalen allowed his fingers to trail through the moisture before pulling them away completely. Instead of feeling his cock between her legs though, Alana was surprised to feel his tongue. It circled her asshole making her squeal and squirm, not sure if she was enjoying the sensation or not. Kalen's hot, stiff tongue started lapping closer and closer to the place Alana wanted it, pushing into her slick pussy. Grinding herself against his face, she knew the angle wasn't right for him to find her clit. Suddenly, she was flipped onto her back.

Three thick fingers were inside her before she knew what was happening. They were maddeningly gentle, moving softly, and slowly within her as Kalen's tongue swiped over her clit. Panting and moaning beneath her, Alana grabbed his hair, holding him in place. He sucked her clit and the surrounding flesh into his mouth, nibbling gently until she exploded. Then he was gone. Legs splayed, recovering from the best orgasm she had in a long time, it took Alana a moment to notice that Kalen had left the room. Chilled a little, she tugged a cover over her.

"Kalen," she called, but got no reply. Confused, she debated getting out of bed to look for him, but decided to stay where she was. She was warm, a little sleepy, and deeply satisfied. When Kalen returned, sliding into the bed beside her, she had almost been asleep. He pulled her close.

"You left," she murmured.

"You're too small to be gentle with."

Looking up at him, Alana frowned, "You've never been too concerned before." Kalen's hand skimmed over Alana's heavy breasts, and down to the small bump. He stroked gently, nuzzling the top of her head. Alana guessed the tenderness explained everything; he didn't want to hurt the baby. Considering his size, it wasn't unreasonable to think that she could be hurt. It wouldn't have been the first time he had been too rough.

Winter deepened as months passed. By the sixth month of her pregnancy, Alana looked like she was ready to birth triplets. She couldn't believe that there was at least four weeks left. Even walking had become almost impossible. Sprawled on a cushion by the fire, Alana read, her hand stroking her swollen stomach absently. Kalen was due back any minute, and she couldn't wait. She was starving. HE had given her strict instructions not to move until he returned, and in all honesty, she couldn't have got up without assistance.

"I'm glad to see you where I left you. If I knew how well behaved you'd be, I would have got you pregnant much sooner." Looking up, Alana smiled at the father of her baby. She knew that he loved having her a little helpless. It made such a contrast to the women of his world; when they were pregnant, they never stopped. If it had been a human baby, she supposed she wouldn't have either.

"How were they?" Her stomach clenched a little with nerves.

"He's so beautiful, Alana." Kalen's words made her chest ache. He must have seen something in her face because, though she tried to keep it happy, he sat down next to her cuddling her close. "He looks like Olivine, though. There isn't much of me in him."

"I'm glad that you were allowed to see him," Alana said, her voice betraying her upset. She knew it was selfish for her to be jealous of Kalen's child, but it just reminded her that she wasn't his only concern any more.

"Alana, Olivine and Akia don't want me to have anything to do with him. They have allowed me to see him, and will allow me to continue to see him occasionally, but I will not be there to raise him." Guilt twisted in her stomach. Though she was a little pleased, she knew that his non-involvement was because of her. If her child didn't survive, Kalen would have nothing.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," he said, his hand running gently over her stomach. "Everything I need is here."

Climbing to his feet, Kalen then helped Alana up. She felt clumsy on her feet, waddling as she moved. Kalen spent a lot of time laughing at her. Helping her to the dining table, it wasn't long before Kalen served up dinner. It had been cooking slowly whilst he had been out. There meal was interrupted, though, by a knock at the door. Exchanging puzzled glances, Kalen rose to open it whilst Alana pulled a blanket over her lap. It wouldn't hide her stomach completely, but if the visitor wasn't too curious, her pregnancy might go unnoticed.

When Kalen returned, it was with the man who would perform Alana's caesarean. Sighing in relief, she carried on eating as he took a seat opposite her. Whilst this man wanted to keep her child, he was no immediate danger to her.

"How are you feeling, Alana?" His question was brusque and business like. Every visit had been the same. He asked about her health, and the baby's movement.

"I'm well, but tired. Moving is getting difficult. I can't imagine being much bigger," Alana told him honestly.

"You will grow substantially over the next month. For your health, it would be prudent to operate in the next two to three weeks. For the baby's health, I would be happier with six."

"Six is fine," Alana replied. She wouldn't risk her baby.

"Four," Kalen interrupted. "I won't risk either of them." The glare on his face dared either Alana or her doctor to argue. He nodded in agreement.

"Have you been feeling ill at all, Alana?" She shook her head in response. "I didn't expect you to have been ill, if I'm honest. Reading several case studies has informed me that humans pregnant with our species gain immunity to our illnesses. Your early sickness was because the foetus was still too young."

"Will she remain immune after delivery?" Kalen had a hope in his voice that almost broke Alana's heart. If she died he would be devastated.

"No one has survived to test how long immunity lasts." The reminded silenced both Alana and Kalen as her surgeon took his leave.

"We have to be ready, Alana," Kalen warned.

"We will be."

"It won't be just him."

"I know," she replied, shivering a little at the thought of what they must do. They had agreed that the baby would be delivered at the home of Brint's lover, a woman that Alana had yet to meet. Her family, peace loving as they were, had agreed to kill the men who would deliver her baby before they could take it. Neekesh, Yrin, Harold and Kalen's mother were unaware of the plan, as were Olivine and Akia. Kalen had decided that only Brint could be trusted, and Alana couldn't but agree.

"Alana, you will be given the child. All you will have to do is protect it whilst we kill them."

"No," Alana replied. This was something that she had thought about over, and over. "Kalen I'm too small, and I will be weak. Someone else must take the baby, someone who can protect it. Give it to Brint's lover. She will be strong enough to protect him or her."

"Sharia, her name is Sharia. At this point, Alana, I will agree to anything you want."

"Will you give me a knife?"

"Yes, though if you need it I will have failed and there will be little hope left for you."

"Ever the optimist, " Alana smiled, touching Kalen's face in tenderness. "I do love you." His smile made her heart flutter.

"I bought something for you. I was saving it, but..." He trailed off. Curiosity peaked, Alana shuffled in her seat as he fiddled in his pocket. "Close your eyes," he commanded. Grinning like an idiot, Alana obeyed. Kalen took her hand in his, and not for the first time she marvelled at the size difference. Picking out the third finger on her left hand, her wedding finger, Alana felt a ring being slipped onto it. Opening her eyes, she gasped at the beauty of the scarlet stone. It was surrounded by diamonds, and set on a silver band.

"You told me once about marriage on your world. I believe I have just proposed." Kalen looked pleased with himself. Alana thought he had every right to. She knew she was beaming. Throwing her arms around her fiancé, she kissed him over and over again before thoughts of Olivine brought her back to reality.

"You're already married, Kalen."

"On this world, yes, but only in name. We don't have to stay here though. Where ever we settle, we will marry properly there. For now though, I wanted the world to know that you belong to me." He sounded so solemn.

"They only have to look at my arse for that, Kalen," Alana joked, thinking of the brand. She had tears in her eyes. She felt a little overwhelmed. He wanted her to be his wife, wanted to leave his home planet for her and their child. "You don't know how much this means to me," she whispered.

"Yes," he replied, "I do."

The darkness would have been complete if they were above ground. Below ground however, a stealthy night time escape seemed slightly pointless. The lamps were all lit, and people were everywhere. The baths were open late night, as were several stalls and cafes. The layers of clothes and the cloak did little to hide Alana's gigantic stomach, and nothing could disguise her waddle. People openly stared. She saw some that she had been friendly with before her months of retreat from the outside world. They waved and smiled, but she could see a finality in their eyes; they didn't expect to see her again. As Alana waddled past the bookshop, she hoped to see Yrin. It was shut, though.

Outside, the cold stole Alana's breath. Months underground had protected her from the winter, but for the few moments that she was exposed to the elements, she realised that staying with Kalen's mother would have been a death sentence. The thought panicked her and, as they entered the shuttle, Alana turned to Kalen in horror.

"Sharia's home will be too cold. It's why we moved here."

"Sharia's home will prove to be a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't take you anywhere that would cause you harm," Kalen reassured her. Too tired to argue, Alana looked at the controls of the shuttle with longing. It would be amazing but impossible to fly whilst she was the size she was. Out of breath and achy, Alana collapsed into a chair.

"You should have let me carry you," Kalen chastised. She could hear the tension in his voice. The baby kicked at the sound of it, adding another bruise to her already mottled stomach. Over the last few weeks it had become incredibly strong, and very lively. She kept telling Kalen it was a boy, but he was sure it was a girl. He kept telling her that all the women he knew were strong, feisty and mischievous.

"I'm not an invalid, I'm pregnant." In Kalen's view the two words had become synonymous. His disapproving glance clearly told Alana what he thought of her independence and bravado. There were moments when she agreed with him. She was sure that she was unnaturally large.

The idea that Alana was unnaturally large was confirmed when she met Sharia. As the sun rose over the horizon, the woman gasped, then chastised Kalen for not bringing Alana to her home sooner. Alana was surprised at Sharia's appearance in turn. Unlike the women she had seen everywhere else, Sharia was lithe and graceful. Her arms were toned, but not muscled like the warrior women. Her hair was styled, and she wore a flowing gown. She seemed somewhat elfin.

Kalen had been correct about Sharia's home: a carved stone tunnel led underground, and was lit with elaborately carved sconces; the rooms were airy and bright, with skylights filling the roofs; there were fires in every hearth, and piles of cushions to lounge on; Alana's bedroom was filled with books, blankets, and places to rest.

"You have a lovely home," she panted as she settled down on her bed. She was exhausted. "How do you keep the skylights from being covered with snow?"

"They are heated," Sharia smiled, and proceeded to explain a complicated procedure that kept them that way. Alana nodded where she thought was appropriate, but didn't really follow. It was obvious that the beautiful woman before her was very intelligent.

"Alana, I am concerned for your health. How would you feel if the baby was delivered today?"

Alana blinked in shock, studying the slight frown on Sharia's face. Her hands cupped her stomach protectively, massaging the stretched skin. She loved having her child inside her, loved knowing it was safe and warm, but she also longed to meet the baby. Kalen took her hand and, as she met his eyes, she nodded.

"Good, I will make the arrangements."

Alana spent the day drifting in and out of uncomfortable sleeps. She woke every time someone entered the room, and people were in and out often. Kalen stayed with her the whole time, soothing and hushing her when she fretted. It was only when familiar voices filled the hall outside her room that Alana pulled herself together and struggled to wake properly. Her heart was glad to see at least one of her visitors.

"Your stomach looks like it should have its own moon," Brint grinned as he entered. He bounced down on the bed, making Alana wince. He didn't seem to notice though. His hands were dragging her tunic up before she could stop him, and all Kalen did was glare. Large calloused hands were exploring the shaped of her, poking and tapping, stroking and, eventually, kissing. It was as Brint kissed her stomach for the second time that Kalen finally stepped in.

"You will be able to kiss the child for real soon. Let my fiancée get some peace." The strain was clear in Kalen's voice.

"Fiancée? What would that be, exactly?" Neekesh drawled, rolling the foreign word from his tongue. He didn't wait for an answer. "The surgeon is here, brother. Say your goodbyes." Brint had frozen on the bed, expecting Kalen's anger. He wasn't disappointed.

"I will not leave her."

"The poor man is afraid that you will butcher him as he butchers her." Neekesh had a smug look on his face that alarmed Alana slightly. She gripped Kalen's hand tightly in her own.

"Neekesh, I don't want you in here whilst I have my baby." His eyes narrowed at Alana, but then he nodded.

"Very well." He turned sharply and left the room. Alana felt a little better once he was gone, but still very uneasy.

"Kalen -"

"- I'll watch him," Brint interrupted.

"No, my love," Sharia's soft voice drifted through the doorway, "we will supervise the operation. Neekesh is right. Kalen will not idly watch the man cutting up the mother of his child."

"Your hospitality is an unrivalled kindness, Sharia, but don't presume-"

"Be quiet, warrior. You will do as I bid you. It will do Alana no good to have you in the room with her." Alana looked at Kalen. He looked as though he would quite like to hack Sharia to pieces.

"Kalen," Alana murmered, "I think she's right. If this was a normal birth I would love to have you by my side. I promise, I will shout if I need you. Brint will be able to protect me, and Sharia can comfort me. You can be ready to kill them as soon as they have sewn me back up."

Alana knew Kalen didn't like it, but he nodded stiffly. He pressed his lips to hers in a lingering kiss, and then left. Alana wasn't upset by his departure; she understood that it was difficult for him to leave her, and was better to get it over with.

"Alana," Sharia said kindly, sitting by her side and taking her hand, "we have some issues to discuss." Brint crawled over to Alana, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and taking her other hand. She sagged wearily against him.

"The surgeon will bring two men with him to assist. His priority is the child, and if you both fall into distress, it will be the child he saves first."

"I understand," Alana nodded. She was glad. Everything inside her urged her to put her baby first.

"There will be three of them, and two of us. I'm no warrior, Alana. Things could go wrong, very quickly." There was worry in her eyes.

"I won't let them," Brint promised, earnestly.

"My love, you are a mighty warrior, but even you can't win three against one and hope to protect two women and a baby."

"So what's the plan?" Alana insisted. She had watched Sharia's eyes soften as she spoke to Brint. It made her heart ache for Kalen. She thought of the way he had said fiancée and smiled to herself. It would be alright, it had to be.

"After they have sewn you up, and once either myself or you has hold of your child, Kalen and Neekesh will enter. It will be three on three, and your lover is from a fine family of warriors. There should be no contest. Once the surgeon and his assistants are dead, you shall stay here for several months. Eventually, you will return to home."

"If things go wrong?" Alana hoped they wouldn't but she needed a plan.

"I will carry you and the child to your shuttle. You will run."

It sounded like a good plan to Alana. The only issue was that she was going to be given strong drugs in order to treat the pain. As of yet, no one really knew the effect they would have on her. Due to her pregnancy, she hadn't been willing to test them. If they killed her now, the baby would still survive.

"Swallow this." The command was snapped. Not for the first time, Alana wished she was back on Earth. As far as midwives went, the three men standing around her would have been no-one's first choice. Swallowing the bitter liquid, Alana eyes the knives on the bed beside her with trepidation. She squeezed Sharia's hand which resulted in the woman stroking Alana's hair.

"Close your eyes, Alana." She did as she was told. At least Sharia was kind. Brint was so on edge that he had been told by his lover to stand in the corner, and to shut up.

The world started to fade a little. Alana sighed. She felt a slight tugging of her skin. Opening her eyes, she looked down with a sense of detachment as a glossy red split opened across her lower abdomen. They were cutting her open and she couldn't feel any pain. She relaxed back, the fact she was having a baby a distant memory. The ceiling above her swam, the voices around her jumbled into a low, dim hum, and all sensations ceased.

It was as she was coming to that Alana realised she must have missed the first sounds her child would ever make. A faint tugging at her breast indicated her baby was feeding. She lifted her leaden arms in a drowsy attempt to touch the purple, wrinkled creature.

"Restrain her." Her arms were pinned to the bed. "She is in no state to touch the child; I will not risk it." Alana felt confused. She could feel her stomach being sewn together, could feel the needle piercing her skin, but there was still no pain.

"What is it?" She managed to croak.

"It is not your concern," came a snapped reply.

"You have a healthy baby boy," Sharia reassured her.

"We have a healthy baby boy," a familiar voice corrected. Looking up, Kalen had appeared over her. The tugging at her stomach stopped.

"We will take the child once it has finished its feed." No one responded to the surgeons statement. He turned his back on the bed. Sharia swapped places with Kalen, then all hell broke loose.

Kalen's massive curved sword bit into the back of the surgeon's neck, but got no further. Tugging it from the wound, Kalen plunged it into the surgeon's side as he drew his own sword. Brint joined in the fight as the Sharia lifted Alana from the bed. Her and the child she clutched to her breast were hurried through the door.