Slavery in a New World

Story Info
She is captured and forced into slavery.
7.2k words
4.05
49.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins in the year 2076. 11 years after a one-day nuclear war, that destroyed most of Earths inhabitants. Small pockets of humans that survived have grouped together in an effort to reclaim some kind of society. This story takes place on the North American continent.

*

Donna awoke to the sound of the warning siren screaming through the cool evening air of Pettyton. Her mother and father had brought her here to live when she was just 8 years old, only weeks after the bombs had fallen, and destroyed any hope of ever living as they once had. Some of the survivors had built a crude little town holding about 200 citizens, out of an old industrial park, that was virtually untouched after the big war. The citizens called it Pettyton. The community was a close one and everyone did there share of work to keep it going. Her father was one of the only 3 doctors and her mother a nurse. Donna divided her time between the clinic and the school. Her family had called this place home for the last 11 years. Pettytons citizens had built a rather impressive wall around the entire town, it had served them well over the years, In keeping out unwanted raiding parties. So when Donna heard the sirens she new something or someone bad was outside the walls trying to get in.

Donna jumped out of her cot and through on her boots and coat. Just in time to see her father racing for the door, her mother right behind him. When the sirens sounded, everyone had a post where they were to go. It was all very organized. So she followed her parents to the clinic only thirty yards away. As she entered the main square of the little town, she could see every available man at the main gate and towers along the wall. She could hear something ramming the wall. And could see it actually shake with every deafening blow. Just as she reached the clinic to her horror a large explosion blew the gate open. There were large trucks and men rushing in and fighting seemed to be exploding all around her. Her father grabbed her and pulled her into the clinic. Many other citizens had come to the clinic as well mostly women and children. Donna's father instructed them all to hide in the bunker just under the main floor. They quickly filed down the wobbly stairs and tried to stay as quiet as they could

Her father had stayed above ground, and secured the door. Donna was terrified. What was happening? Most bands of raiders simply passed them by once they reached the wall knowing they couldn't breach it. Who were these people and what did they want with Pettyton. Her mind was racing as fast as her heart and as she looked around the bunker at her fellow townsfolk's she new they were as scared as she.

Donna and the other citizens hiding in the bunker could hear there town being torn apart. They heard people screaming, both women and men, gun shots being fired and voices of the enemy demanding there surrender. After what seemed like forever the sounds seemed to die. They were hearing only shouting of the Raiders as they took over the city. Then they heard a voice over a loud speaker. The voice said;

" Your men wont be hurt, if you come out of your hiding place. If you resist we will kill every one of you"

Donna and the others looked around at each other. "We should go up" one of the women said. " No!" another one said with a determined look on her face. "If we go up they will kill every one of us or worse." Some one else said.

One of the children started to cry and it set off the other children crying like a chain reaction. Donna and the women tried in vain with the to calm the children, But it was too late someone had heard them

The Door above them was torn open. There stood a man dressed in a strange looking military uniform with a rifle aimed right at them all. "Get Out!" he yelled, as he reached down and grabbed the closest woman by her hair and began pulling her out. All of the people in the bunker were shuffled out to the main square where they were separated. The young women were grouped together in one area, the older women and children grouped in yet another area, and all the men in yet another area of the square There were at least 100 raiders or better Donna thought as she was grouped with the younger women.

The raiders were dressed in almost the same uniform, and carried all fashion of weapons some had guns, rifles, swords, and other weapons. One of the raiders was standing on the back of a flat bed truck and began to speak through a bullhorn. We are in need of your fuel. Which one of you has access to it?

He asked in a deep demanding voice. After a few moments of silence one of the raiders grabbed a young man from the group and shot him in the back of the head. His body fell in almost a slow motion. Donna's breath caught in her throat. Then there were screams from some of the women.

" I will not ask again," the raider said. Donna's eyes were glued to the body of the young man lying there in the dirt. She had known him. They were the same age and had gone to school together. Another man was pulled from the group. He immediately through his hands in the air and screamed "I will show you where we keep the fuel".

He was ushered off with several Raiders following him with their weapons ready for any form of trickery. Then the man with the bullhorn spoke again.

"We are Soldiers of the New Liberation Army, We are here to collect from you what is owed. Any attempt to stop us will end with violence. You can make this easy or hard. It is your choice. I need a volunteer to show us where your food stores are kept."

Again there was a moment of silence, Donna watched breathlessly as her father stepped out of the crowd. " I will show you," he said. Donna felt a knot well up in her throat. Please God, she thought, go with my father. He was led away towards the food, another large group of soldiers in tow.

Large Trucks drove in through the main gates that had fallen only an hour before. A fuel tanker was driven in and other large trucks were already being loaded with the town's meager winter supply of corn and grains. There captures had every group of people well guarded and was actually using some of the town's men to load some of the trucks.

The older women and children were taken into the clinic under heavy guard and the younger women were loaded into the back of yet another truck, many of them Donna new personally. Some were crying only a few attempted to resist but there resistance was quickly broken. There were about 30 of them and this truck was not that large the girls were crammed in tight and Donna felt like she was going to be sick as the truck began to drive out of the main gate. A sense of panic sat into many of the women as they realized they were being taken away. But there was nothing any of them could do. They clung to each other for any small measure of comfort and warmth.

They drove all night and halfway into the next day. There were at least 40 trucks all traveling in a caravan. Donna had no idea what had happened in Pettyton after they were taken away, but in her heart there was a tremendous fear, not for herself but for those left behind, she wondered if she would ever see her family again, or if they were even still alive.

Out of the plains of what was Kansas and into the mountains of Colorado. The caravan finally came to a stop at the base of a huge mountain that reached clear up into the clouds. Donna could not even see the top of it, and wondered to herself if it reached all the way up into the heavens.

The women all stood up and whispered amongst them selves Donna told them to try to stay calm no matter what happened everything would be ok. This consoled some, but many cried anyway. The soldiers began unloading them from the truck; Donna's legs ached badly from being in the truck so long. But she managed to get down out of the truck without falling as many of the others had. The soldiers laughed at the ones that did fall. Some of the soldiers were hitting and roughing a few of the girls up rather badly when the man who had orchestrated it all with the bullhorn back in Pettyton walked up to the men. He slapped one of the soldiers who was roughing up one of the women. All of the other soldiers stood at attention.

The man introduced himself to the women as simply sergeant and began to speak to them

"You have been brought here to help repay the taxes for your city, you are now the property of the New Liberation Army, You will be treated according to how you act. We will not own you for long. You are all to be sold at auction within a day. In an effort to regain our losses that your town so stubbornly insisted on inflicting." He continued to speak but Donna's attention was focused on a large set of doors at the base of the mountain. They were at least a hundred feet tall and as wide as they were tall. They were opening and just inside the mountain Donna could see what appeared to be the entrance of a city. She saw merchants and groups of people all securing a position in line for the trucks filled with food from her own town. They all seemed to be dressed well, far better then any clothing she had ever seen.

Donna's attention snapped back to the man speaking. He was now towering over her. She could tell he was at least 6 ft 2 in if not taller. Thick at the shoulders and thin in the hips.

"Your mind seems to be focused elsewhere my dear, perhaps we can help put your mind at ease. Do you have any questions about what I just said?"

Donna had no idea what he had just said. She looked the man boldly in the face and asked in a calm and inquisitive voice, "What is going to happen to us?"

You will be sold at auction into slavery. Where you will live out your days.

"Why? What gives you the right?" She demanded. "Enough with your questions, this is the way it is. And that's all you need to know" The tall man then motioned for the women to enter the gates of the mountain. There were many soldiers on either side of them. Escorting them to what looked like a large cage. The women were placed inside and the door was locked. Before long they were escorted two at a time from the cage. They were all given medical exams, allowed to shower and given a plain tan dress to wear. There shoes and any other possessions they had were taken, then the women were sorted into three separate cages. The first cage was for the women with diseases or non-favorable conditions. The next cage was for women, who had given birth and were healthy, and the third and final cage was where Donna was placed; it was for the virgins whom were healthy.

They were all given food and water and told to get some rest the auction would begin the following day. That night Donna watched as the towns people walked freely throughout the streets of the cave like city, vainly and free of any concern with their large metal doors closed securely. I bet they never get raided Donna thought. They had electric powered lights that hung from the walls, there were streets and venders, she noticed many people walking some she guessed were slaves simply by the way they interacted with there masters. It seemed that all of the women in the town were slaves. Some were dressed very well others well enough. Donna's cage had only 10 women in it. Some of the women walking past her cage would give her dirty looks. Some would laugh. Donna felt tears welling up in her eyes. She thought she surly would never see her family again. She guessed this was a town established by the wealthier people who had survived the Great War. A women screaming in the second cage captured Donna's attention. A soldier had taken the women out and was forcing her down onto her knees. Donna watched shocked, as the soldier pulled his grotesque looking cock from his pants and forced it down the women's throat. She saw how he used her own hair against her, pulling and pushing working the poor women over his stiff member until he spewed his seed down her throat. Some of the soldiers came over to Donna and began taunting her with a stick through the bars. She shuffled and moved to get away from them. There was a very young soldier guarding her cage and he made them stop and leave the area. Donna sat back down sighing with relief.

One of the girls in her cage came and sat by her. Donna don't be afraid she said. I over heard one of the soldiers talking about how lucky you were. It seems someone who is looked upon with great reverence has already taken a liking to you. You will be sold to a good person.

Donna glared at her with a sadness that could only be expressed with a look. She slept lightly that night. Donna had never though of herself as beautiful, in fact quite the opposite. She was tall and lanky her hair was long and straight dark auburn red. Her eyes were green. Her mind raced all night with horrible thoughts of what may have happened to her family.

The next morning the doors were opened and sun light bathed the inside of the town. The square where she and the others were caged congested with men. Tall men short men, fat men and skinny men. There were also armed soldiers guarding every cage and positioned throughout the streets.

It was hectic and there were a lot of male voices yelling and arguing

There were many jeers and bids when Donna was led to the auction block. When the bidding was done there were many yells of anger from the crowd.

Donna was sold for 1100 credits to Lord Anabas. She was removed from the auction block and handed to a short fat woman sitting in the front row.

My name is Rowan I'm your carrier and will take you to meet your new Master. Donna was tied with a thin tan leather rope by her wrists and given a thin pair of sandals and led away.

She walked deeper into the cave like city for what seemed like a mile. Then walked up a ramp carved out of the stone and lined with thin electric lights. they walked at least another mile up the winding path further into the mountain. They passed many entries along the way, all seemed to be very elaborate carvings into the side of the mountains, with large metal doors, some were painted, and some were rusted.

They passed other carrier slaves escorting other slaves to there new owners. Rowan stopped at the very end of the carved ramp in front of a large bronze door, there were two guards on either side, they opened the doors, Rowan led Donna into a well lit tunnel that opened up into a beautiful home cut out of the inner side of the mountain, with at least 20 rooms. There was a main courtyard lit with natural sunlight. Donna could see mirrors at an opening in the side of the mountain that reflected sun into most of the first floor.

Donna was led up stairs and into a well-decorated room with the largest bed she had ever seen; there were paintings on the walls, candles and pillows. While she looked around the carrier laughed and said amazing isn't it? I was stunned the first time I came here. Your servants will be here soon. The carrier then shut the door and Donna heard her lock it.

Donna walked around and touched the soft bedding and was surprised to feel something so soft. There was a round table with a bowl of oranges and apples sitting on it. Donna was amazed she hadn't seen fruit since she was a little girl. She picked up an orange and smelled it. It was real! She could not believe it. How was it these people had it so good when every one else suffered so much? Who were these people? Donna tore open the fruit and savored its sweet juice, just then the door opened and in walked two older women. They were dressed in lovely blue cotton dresses that clung to the shape of there bodies. We are here to help you get ready.

They led her into a different room just off of the bedroom, where she saw a large basin large enough for a person to sit in. It was already filled with warm water. Donna was helped out of her tan cotton dress and into the warm water. The two women bathed her and washed her hair with wonderful smelling soaps. They carefully shaved her armpits, legs, and private areas. Donna had never felt so exposed or so clean in her life. It was both an apprehensive feeling and a wonderful feeling. She was dried and her skin was polished with scented oils. The ladies then helped her into a beautiful satin red streamlined dress. That hung low on her bodice and flowed over her hips. It was as if the dress had been made specifically for her. Her long hair was combed out and pinned up into a bun with small ringlets let down and curled around her dainty face. It reminded her of a book she had read about women in the early 1800s

There was a knock at her door, one of the servants ran to the door and spoke with a man briefly, then rushed back. She said, " The Master is ready" With that they led her quickly from her room. Donna was led through several corridors and down a wide staircase into a dinning room there were four servants on the right of the room and four on the left standing against the walls. There was a large redwood table that could easily seat 12. Yet there were only two places set for dinner. One at the head of the table where she assumed the Master would sit and the first one just to the right. She was led to the one at the right of the head of the table and told to stand and wait for the master before she sat.

At least 5 minutes passed before a tall man entered the room the servants (all women) bowed humbly as he entered the room. Donna just stared at him. He was one of the best-looking men she had ever seen his hair was beginning to gray it was neat and trimmed short. He had an equally graying beard and sharp piercing dark eyes. He stood at least a foot taller then she and walked right up to her and pulled out her chair. " Please sit my dear," he said in a smooth deep voice.

Donna willingly sat and he took his seat as well at the head of the table.

I am Lord Anabas I have purchased you for quite a large sum I might add, and seeing you tonight I think I will not second-guess my decision. Donna opened her mouth to speak and Lord Anabas raised his hand looking at her he said plainly,

You may not speak until I give you permission. Now as I said, I have purchased you and I intend to have you as my personal companion. You will see to my needs as I see fit. If at any time I find you no longer for this position I will replace you, and your position in this household will fall to a much lower one. As it is right now, you have the highest position of any slave in this house. So I expect you to conduct yourself humbly to all, and submissive to no one but me. Is that understood?

Donna's head was spinning. How is this happening to her?

How had the other women from her village faired? But she new she must tend to her current situation so with a valiant attempt to not show her current state of mind she simply lowered her eyes and said

"Yes my Lord, It is understood."

"Very well then, lets enjoy our first dinner together. We usually don't eat so extravagantly given the times, but this is a special occasion"

Just then the servants placed their plates before them there was roasted meat and potatoes, carrots, gravy and bread. Donna couldn't remember a meal like this ever in her life. She watched as wine was poured. Lord Anabas picked up his glass and proposed a toast " To our future and the continued success of our world" Donna smiled and rose her glass.

They ate and Lord Anabas spoke to her candidly about his world and how he came to be here. He was just beginning his political career when the bombs fell. He went on to explain how a computer malfunction began and ended the Great War. Every country with nuclear weapons fired on their neighbor. As a result only pockets of human kind had survived around the world, a few hundred here and there. Technological advances that had been made in the last few centuries were all but gone. Electricity was generated with windmills spread throughout the plains. Lord Anabas explained how a small group of men had come together and founded the New Liberation Army. He was still the Senior General. It was run almost like the 20th Century Mafia. So in a sense he was like the Godfather

12