Slave's First Anal

Story Info
Master and I consummate our relationship on the final level.
2k words
4.2
56.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop to my knees and bow my head as I hear the key in the door. Master is home. I am attired in my daily wear of locking wrist cuffs and collar. Master's plug is in my ass and his favorite red ball gag is around my neck, waiting for use. My hands rest on my knees, which are spread apart as I kneel. Master likes me to be open and available to him whenever I am in his presence.

I hear Master undo his belt as he stands before me. "Hello my beautiful slave. How was your day?"

I nod meekly, not raising my head. "It was good Master."

Master places his hand under my chin and lifts my face to his cock. "Suck it until it is hard slave."

"Yes Master." I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking, never raising my eyes to his, for fear of punishment. I start at the head sucking lightly. As I work my way down his shaft, I begin to suck harder. I am delighted as Master's cock grow longer and thicker in my mouth. I gently cup Master's balls and massage them as I willingly submit myself to him.

After a few minutes, Master twists my hair into two makeshift pigtails. My hands drop to again rest on my knees, exactly where he likes them to be. Master begins fucking my mouth hard and fast, using it as he pleases. I love it when Master uses me like this. My clit is tingling and I so badly want to rub my pussy, but I do not because I am forbidden from touching myself without my Master's permission.

Master stops occasionally to make me suck on him. I suckle at his cock, loving the taste of his pre-cum. He slowly goes deeper and deeper into my mouth, until he is able to enter my throat without me gagging. Master thrusts slowly in and out of my throat, watching me. He stops and holds his cock deep in my throat. Breathing through my nose to keep my gagging at bay, I swallow. Master groans as my throat massages his cock. I look up at Master, startled. Master hardly ever makes noise when I am servicing him.

Master withdraws his cock from my mouth and I hurriedly drop my eyes to the floor again. But it is too late. "I saw that slave. On your feet!"

"Yes Master." I slowly stand, afraid of what punishment Master has in store for me. I refuse to look up even though I'm desperate to see in his eyes how angry he is with me.

"Go get the spreader bar for your ankles and the crop. You have thirty seconds."

"Yes Master." I hurry to the bedroom and drop to my knees in from of Master's chest of goodies. I rummage through the chest and find what he has demanded. I hurry back and place items at Master's feet and kneel before him again, my knees spread.

"You took too long. I said thirty seconds, not forty-five." I cringe, knowing I was too slow and my punishment has doubled. "Stand up and turn around." Master's voice is sharp and I scurry to my feet hoping my speed now will help lessen the pain I'm certain is coming.

Master secures my wrists together behind my back and bends me over the couch. He kicks my right foot and forces my legs to spread wider. He attaches the spreader bar to my ankles to prevent me from closing my legs. My head rises up a little bit in shock as he begins manipulating the plug in my ass. Master reaches out and pushes my head down. "Donotmove unless I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes Master." My voice is muffled in the couch cushions.

Master goes back to playing with the plug, pulling it out and then pushing it back in. Every time it comes out, I groan. I can't help it; it feels so good.

Master kneels behind me and tell me, "Don't you dare cum, you horny slut." With that he begins licking my clit, wiggling his tongue back and forth over it, making me moan and groan. The plug is still plunging in and out of my ass, adding to my delicious torture. The force of his motion is causing my nipples to rub on the material of the couch. I can feel the tips becoming rock hard and jolts of pleasure are shooting through my body.

Master's tongue dips into my pussy and I know I cannot hold out much longer. In and out his tongue goes, before returning to tease and torment my clit. Over and over again he repeats the process, knowing how close I am and how badly I want to cum. My hips start trembling, signifying that I'm about to cum with or without his consent. Master abruptly stops and stands.

He helps me stand up and then pushes gently on my shoulder. Awkwardly, I kneel before my Master again with my eyes lowered, knees and feet spread by the bar.

"You almost came, didn't you slave?"

"Yes Master," I whisper timidly.

"Do you like when I fuck your butt with the plug?" Master inquires.

"Yes Master, it feels wonderful," I respond. Nervous joy blossoms inside of me. I have a feeling I know where this is going and I'm thrilled. Master has never fucked me in the ass before and I can only hope tonight will be the night.

"Good, good. Now suck my cock and imagine it's me in your ass instead of the plug."

I obediently open my mouth and begin sucking my Master's cock again. There is so much pre-cum and I lick it up, loving the flavor. I feel Master shifting slightly as he reaches for something. Suddenly I feel the sting of the crop hitting my ass. I moan, sending vibrations through Master's cock. I love spankings. The crop stings more than Master's hand, but the added pain is worth the pleasure of warmth after each strike.

"Stop making noise. Show your enthusiasm by sucking my cock." I renew my efforts to please Master and suck his cock harder and faster. The crop comes down on my ass again and again. I lose count. I'm sure my pale skin is bright red by now, but I don't care. Master's hard shaft is my world right now and I focus on servicing him properly. Master's hips jerk a little as I find a particularly sensitive spot. I concentrate my efforts on rolling my tongue along the bottom of Master's cock, increasing his pleasure.

The crop comes down on my breasts. I am shocked and fumble a bit in my motions. Master has never hit my breasts before. Not sure how I feel about this, I continue servicing Master's throbbing member as the crop strikes my breasts. First the right, then the left. I grow used to the sensation and even find pleasure in it, much the same as I do with spankings. I begin to suck harder and harder as Master swats my breasts with the crop, showing him my enthusiasm for this newfound pleasure.

Master drops the crop and grabs my hair again. "Open your mouth all the way slave." I obediently open my mouth and Master begins using me for his pleasure again. I am not permitted to suck, merely to hold still as Master rams his thick cock down my throat. I breathe through my nose, gagging a little with each thrust. This is my punishment. Master knows how I hate to gag. My eyes begin to water as I stifle the gag reflex as best I can. Master continues to punish me until my tears drip off my cheeks and onto my chest.

When he is finished, Master tells me to stand again. It's very hard with the spreader bar and no hand to leverage myself, but I manage.

Master takes the gag from around my neck and secures it in place with a rough shove saying, "I have no more use for your mouth today. Turn around." I put my back to Master and he releases my hands. "Bend over the table and put your hands above your head. Leave your feet on the floor." I do as Master commands, trembling with anticipation.

Master binds my wrist cuffs to the chair on the opposite side of the table, stretching me so that I'm held immobile. He comes around behind me and I hear the faint buzzing noise of a vibrator. Master runs the vibrator down my back and over the plug, lingering for a moment so I can feel the vibrations in my ass. I wiggle my hips in appreciation of the sensation. He then runs the vibrator down and holds it over my clit, letting it do all the work. My pussy has been soaked since I heard the key in the door, yet more juices rush down there. A little stream trickles down my leg. Seeing this, Master laughs, "You really are a horny little slut, aren't you."

I can't answer because of the gag, but I don't need to. Master knows the truth. Iama horny slut but it's ok because I amhishorny slut.

Master shoves the vibrator in my pussy and my muscles clench around it, holding it in place. I know if I drop it, Master will stop pleasuring me and begin punishing me again.

Master begins toying with the plug in my ass again, pulling it out and pushing it back in. It's all I can do not to cum. I moan a little to let Master know how close I am.

"Not yet, my precious. Soon though. Soon we will cum together."

I nod my head as best as I can and concentrate on delaying my cum until Master allows it.

Suddenly the plug is gone and I feel Master's cock against my ass, transferring the lubrication he has rubbed on himself. "Relax slave. It will hurt less." I focus on relaxing my muscles to allow Master entrance. Slowly he enters my ass. I groan a little at the pain and Master backs out. Then again, he enters...this time a bit further. He pulls out and pushes in once more, inch by precious inch. My ass is getting used to Master's hard cock and I begin trying to push back against him, wanting all of him inside of me. Master notices my signal and withdraws completely. I slump onto the table on dejection, thinking I have done something wrong. Just then, Master plunges his cock in my ass all the way. I groan at the mixture of pain and pleasure. Ohhh, it hurts so good.

Master stays buried to the hilt in me, wiggling his hips around and giving me time to adjust. Then he slowly begins to fuck my ass. Master can feel the vibrations buzzing through the thin layer between my pussy and ass. We both moan at the same time. It feels so good having Master in my ass. The feeling of fullness completes me. My clit is throbbing. It bumps against the edge of the table with each thrust of Master's hard cock, sending shock waves through my body.

Faster and faster Master plunges into my ass. Faster and faster we both approach our orgasms. All of a sudden Master stops. I whimper into the gag in helpless frustration. I so badly need to cum; my legs are trembling and I can't catch my breath.

Master begins again. Slowly he withdraws, only to return again. I feel Master's cock twitch in my ass as he speeds up his thrusting. I know he is close.

"Cum for me princess," Master says as he reaches down and rubs my clit. I moan and scream into the ball gag as wave after wave hits me. My knees buckle with the force of my orgasm and I lay spent on the table. Master's hips jerk with his cumming. I feel his hot seed rushing inside me as his hips jerk one final time.

As Master begins to unbind me, I can't help but think to myself that Master owns me completely now. He has fucked me in every hole and I am his now more than ever. I shiver with delight as Master takes my hand and walks us to the shower where we will clean up and continue our pleasures...