Slave's First Bi-Experience

Story Info
Female slave is submitted for lesbian training.
1.9k words
3.91
64.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
45 Followers

It takes a bit, but you finally manage to get away by yourself to come into Winnipeg. It's only for the day, but when you tell me I say we'll "work something out." You left home in jeans and a T-shirt, but pull over halfway down the highway and decide to dress up in clothes you have bought for the occasion, all the things you know I like to see you in: A short black tight skirt, a cream color cashmere sweater, a pair of white silk stockings held up by a silk garter belt, and a matching set of white cotton thong panties and a sports bra; you put the panties on over top of the garter because you know I like you to leave the stockings on. Your white 4" high heels have an ankle strap that buckle at the side. You feel so naughty dressed like this, but you feel so horny knowing how hot you look you can't help but slip one hand between your bare thighs and stroke yourself through the cotton.

You finally get to the hotel I told you to meet me at. You park the car and head inside, feeling every man's eyes upon you, sense the lust you are building with your presence. You find the lounge and walk in, spotting me in a corner booth having a drink. You strut over to the table and give me a big smile. I stand up and pull you close to me, one hand cupping the back of your neck the other grabbing your ass; you feel the skirt ride up at the back and you just know the top of your stockings are probably showing to anyone who would look. We sit down and I order you a drink, the waitress not even batting an eye as she serves you. We banter for a while, and you grin as you watch my eyes roam over your body, the heat sparkling in my eyes. I finally can't take anymore, throw down some money on the table and grab your hand and head for the door.

We get into the elevator and I press a floor button and step back to look at you again. "What are you wearing underneath?" I ask. You tell me, but I shake my head, smile and say, "No, show me." You blush, but raise your sweater so that the bottom rests on the top of your breasts, then you pull up the skirt around your waist. I whistle appreciatively, press my body against you, and passionately kiss you, our tongues intertwining. The elevator stops and the doors open, you get nervous as I continue to kiss you, all the while you standing there semi-exposed. Just before the doors close I break the kiss and walk into the hall. You're flushed but realize no one has seen anything, put your clothes back in place and follow me down the hall.

When we get to the room's door and I turn to face you. "I have a big surprise for you dear." You ask what, and I smile, reach into my pocket and bring out a thin white leather collar, with a single row of studs along it's center. "Today you are going to be my slave. You are to do everything I say, no exceptions, and tell me how much you enjoy doing it. If you do, then today will be an incredible experience for you. If you don't, you will be punished. Do you understand and will you comply?" The evil grin on my face makes you nervous, but you manage to stammer "yes."

"Put your collar on slave." I hand it to you and with shaky hands you manage to secure it around your neck. I smile give you a kiss, and with a hidden motion attach a lead to the collar. I look up and down the hall, and seeing it clear I tell you to get on your knees. You do so, I open the door and lead you through it, you crawling on all fours; I warn you not to rip your stockings.

The room is bright, with the curtains open wide. It has a single huge bed in it, but otherwise is unremarkable. When we are inside I shut and bolt the door. I lead you into the center of the room, to where a chair is sitting in the middle of the floor. As you crawl past the bathroom you get to see the whole room, and that is when you realize we are not alone. Sitting tucked around the corner is a woman sitting on the side of the bed. She looks to be in her 20s, has long brown wavy hair settling around her shoulders. What you notice first is her outfit and how it shows of her athletic body. She is wearing a tight black leather sheath dress, lacing up the side, short at the bottom, and a deep scoop neck showing her full breasts. Her legs are crossed, encased in thigh high shiny boots. You freeze in mid crawl, embarrassed about being caught acting and dressed like you are.

She stands up and walks over towards, her heels clicking rhythmically on the floor. "So, is this the young filly you told me about?" I smile. "Yes, and I'm quite proud of her" I reply. "Display her for me" she requests. I pull you up to your feet by the collar and make you stand on the chair. I then direct you to pirouette. Your cheeks are burning as you comply, feeling like a piece of meat, but you can't help but feel yourself getting wetter. She makes comments about your body and clothing, but they are complementary. Her approval warms you inside, and you stand a little straighter. I stop you and you look at both of us standing together, looking you up and down. She turns to me "So, what do you want me to do with her?" she asks.

"My slave has expressed a desire to make love with a woman, and I thought you could break her in for me Mistress Julie" I'm grinning as I say it. "I'd like nothing better, let me have her" she replies. You're shocked as I hand the lead over to her, smiling at you as I do. She instructs you to step down and pulls you towards the bed. The two of you end up standing at the end of the bed, and I sit down on the chair you just vacated. Julie removes the leash and drops it to the floor. She takes your face in her hands and leans forward and softly kiss you on the lips. Her skin is so soft, and you feel her tongue slid between your lipsticked lips, exploring your mouth urgently but gently. You feel yourself melt, your hands coming up from your sides and attempting to hug her. She breaks the kiss, spins you around so your facing the bed, bends you over and you spanks you once firmly on the ass. She then spins you back to face her, again cradling your face. Your bum burns from her hot touch as she stares into your eyes " You only do as I tell you, understand?" You nod and whisper "Yes Mistress."

"Take you sweater off," she commands. You pull it over your head and place it on the corner of the bed. "Now put your hands behind your neck and interlace your fingers. You do as she directs, feeling terribly exposed. As first her eyes then her hands run over your neck, shoulders, arms, breasts and belly you wonder if she can feel your heart pounding in your chest. She reaches around behind you to unzip your skirt; she has to move close to you to do this, and you can smell her perfume and feel the leather of her dress against your bare skin. With a zip and a tug your skirt falls to the floor, pooling around your feet. She pulls your soaking wet panties down, and you feel the trail of cum they leave down your upper thighs as they pass by. She lifts your legs and you step out of them. Standing in front of you she brings them to her face, sniffing them deeply. She smiles, then snakes her tongue out and licks some of your cream up and brings it into her mouth. "Mmmm, I love vegetarians, they taste soooo good" she purrs. She tosses them to me, and I do the same thing as you watch, licking your cum from the material.

She wiggles out of her dress, and you see she is naked underneath, her shaved pussy glistening with excitement. Tossing it aside she grabs you by the shoulders and pushes you down to your knees. She puts on booted foot up on the bed and looks down at you. You look up at her expectantly, and being so low you can smell her arousal. "Taste me slave" she orders, and draws your face between her thighs. You stick your tongue out slowly and eventually contact her hot wet lips. She moans, pulls you in closer, and orders you to continue. She tastes great, and you begin to lick and suck all you can, copying what I do to you. She moans louder and tells you what a good girl you are. You service her for a long time before she pushes you away and tosses you to the bed. She crawls on too, and then pulls you on top of her in the 69 position. Both of you lap away with wild abandon, and you now find yourself copying her own movements on your pussy - she is sooo good at it, and it makes you want to do good to her too.

After awhile she stops eating you and begins moaning, describing to me all you are doing and how you are making her feel. She is using her fingers inside you, causing you to thrust back against her hand. She then stops talking and you look down between your bodies to see what is up and see her sucking my cock which is dangling over her face. You feel a bit jealous and start to pull away, but her hand traps your head to her pussy, and you hear her laugh "I'm just warming him up for you slave." After a few minutes you feel my hardness at your entrance, and you push back hard against me, staining to take my size. Once I am in she begins licking you again, right on your clitty, her tongue darting to where we join as I slide in and out of you.

I pump hard into you, and you marvel between the softness of her womanhood and the hardness of my manhood. We move like a well-oiled machine, and in no time at all we cum, me deep inside you, her slicking your face, and you clamping down on me. I pull out and our mixed juices pour out onto her face. She pulls you up to her face, and I order you to clean her face. You lick up all our cum as the two of you rub your pussies together, cumming once again. I kneel beside you and take your face in my hands, turning your eyes to me.

"We still have all day," I say with a smile...

InYo
InYo
45 Followers