Slave's Introduction

Story Info
He pisses off his Mistress to be.
5.9k words
4.34
34.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you sure you can be here by 8:30, steve?” Mistress Catherine asks over ICQ. “It’s vital you’re here on time. I have something very special planned.”

“Yes Mistress C, i will be there on time. May i ask the nature of Your plans? Also, may i confirm Your phone number in case something happens?”

Mistress Catherine (Lisa’s Domme name) glares at the message, then sighs, steve is on town on business after all and it could very well hold him up. Besides, he is not a true sub, he is merely playing one for this particular evening. Lisa and Steve are friends but for this one night he is playing at Her new lifestyle, at Her request.

“you will not be informed of My plans until they are about to unfold.

My number is 809 555 6549 but you will be sure that you are not delayed.”

With an apologetic message steve requests, and receives, permission to leave. Mistress Catherine then turns to max, whom She has kept waiting.

“max, you remember O/our plans for this evening?”

Mistress Catherine is much less forgiving with this one. he is Her slave. She had received a message from him about something else entirely but something about him drew Her. This quality made Her tell him to read an ad She had online. Max instantly began groveling to be allowed to please Her. She had begun training him immediately and was delighted with his progress. He was at Her beck and call, except for the one night he chickened out and failed to show. As a result, T/they hadn’t yet met in person – tonight was the night. It was his last chance.

max’s reply was immediate, “Yes Mistress, i am to be at Your home at 9:15. No sooner, no later.”

“Very good max, smiles approvingly, you are coming along very nicely. Do you remember what W/we discussed about safe words?”

“this one beams with pleasure at the praise, Yes Mistress, the safe word is SUNFLOWER and it is to be used only if i am in pain above what is pleasurable or if i am scared. Then the scene will be renegotiated, Mistress.”

“Excellent! If you are late you will be punished, if you are on time you will be rewarded. Do NOT disappoint Me again! you will not get away with not showing up again. I was too lenient. Now, I have a lot to do before you get here. See you later.”

Lisa signed off and turned around, “And are you ready, My love?”

Jamie smiled down at his wife and nodded. In all other things they were equal in their relationship, but when she discovered her Dominant self he began to sub for Her, in scenes negotiated and agreed on. Tonight he was the favoured sub. Mistress Catherine had given him a certain amount of power over the others. And while they know that steve is definitely bi, max is professed to be curious and inexperienced. This would be his introduction to the pleasures of gay sex.

Mistress Catherine smiled at the growing bulge in jamie’s pants. She knew he was looking forward to this evening a great deal. A virgin ass was a treat. Training a new mouth to suck cock was a real bonus.

Grinning, jamie said, “It’s seven now, we have an hour and a half, what are we going to do with it?”

She rose from the chair, “We are going into the bathroom and I am going to prepare you. Enjoy the attention!” She winked at him and sashayed into the bathroom.

At 8:25 jamie was shaved, washed and nude, save for a short silk robe, and wearing a cock and ball restraint. He was standing, eyes down, ready to open the door for steve. Mistress Catherine said She had to make sure the dungeon was ready. He wondered exactly what She was planning for tonight, his cock throbbed……

……Mistress Catherine stood in the door to the dungeon, leaning against the jamb. She grinned at the wicked effect She had created. She loved the dungeon, and was very proud of the work T/they had done. In fact She loved the whole house. When They had inherited a bundle of money from Her great aunt they had designed and built a new house. The dungeon was, appropriately, in the basement. The contractors thought it was a wine cellar.

Together She and Jamie had carpeted it in a chocolate brown Berber. The walls were paneled in oak stained the same colour as the carpet. Recessed spot lights, connected to individual switches, offered custom lighting options. She played with those switches until She had lit a few key spots.

In one corner stood an armoire which, when closed, blended into the décor so well most people missed it the first time they were in the room. It stood open, a spotlight shining down on the doors and interior lights showcased the contents.

The doors held rows of hooks. On one door these hooks held various small forms of restraint; nipple clamps; handcuffs; gags; Gates of Hell; 3 piece cock & ball dividers and a leather cock cage. The other door held instruments of punishment; cat o’ nines; paddles of varying widths and materials; whips and crops.

The shelves were built on angles to better display the items. Dildos of every material, size and colour; various butt plugs; Ben Wa balls; a pair of two inch orgasm balls and vibrators, including bullets on remotes. Also displayed were a couple of cock cages and one humbler was prominently visible on the bottom shelf.

The drawers held straps for the dildos; straps for holding in butt plugs; an assortment of condoms; lotions that helped heal the skin; other lotions that increased skin sensitivity and tubes of lubricant. There was also a first aid kit and shaving stuff.


Another spotlight revealed a table Mistress Catherine had built into the room. It was a doctor’s office exam table. There were holes for stirrups, like in a gyn/ob’s office. The stirrups were in place. They were the kind that spread the legs wide and shoved the knees high, displaying a slave’s jewels perfectly. There were also arm restraints and a way to secure the head.

Mistress Catherine grinned with glee at the thoughts these items invoked, and the uses She would put them to tonight. She double checked the shower stall to be sure it was stocked and clean. Then She turned Her attention to the final area lit.

This was Punishment Corner. Two spot lights filled the corner with light. It was in the opposite corner to the armoire, close to the whips. From the ceiling hung three industrial hooks. Two were placed close to the wall, to spread the arms, and the center hook had a pair of wrist cuffs on a length of chain. The whole set up gave Mistress Catherine the choice between spreading the arms or not. About six inches from the floor there was ankle shackles. She definitely hoped that someone would need punished tonight…..

……jamie opened the door before steve had a chance to knock. He knew the sensor would alert Her that steve was here. When steve entered the house jamie closed the door then turned to the other man.

Holding out his hand jamie said, “Good to finally meet you in person steve!’

Steve shook his hand, “Likewise jamie, I’m looking forward to tonight.”

‘we haven’t much time. Our Mistress will be here any second,” jamie glanced up the hall, “Are you sure you want to do this? It means giving Her all control.”

When steve assented jamie told him to strip quickly and hand over his clothes. Jamie took a hanger out of the closet by the door. he quickly hung up steve’s clothes, then removed a collar that was hanging on a hook and snapped it around steve’s neck. Then he snapped one around his own neck and quickly dropped his robe to the floor. He pulled steve to his knees just in time for Mistress Catherine arrive.

She smiled, “steve! I’m so glad you made it.” She extended her hand as She looked him over. He was a little overweight but carried it well on his six foot frame. She followed the line of hair over his chest and down his belly to a well trimmed thatch of pubic hair. Her slow perusal of his body had excited him and She saw that he was starting to thicken and harden.

Steve took Her hand and kissed the back rather than shaking it, “As am I, Mistress Catherine, I’m sure it will be a pleasurable time.”

She hadn’t heard his voice before but it was definitely seductive. And compelling. Mistress Catherine shook off the spell his voice created and curled Her fingers into Her palm. “This will indeed be an interesting night!’

Turning from them She reached into a drawer labeled SCARVES She surprised both men by pulling out two supple leather leashes and snapping them to their collars. She then slowly but steadily pulled on steve’s leash until he was at Her level. Then She slowly explored his mouth with Hers, pulling back when he tried to control the kiss. She kissed him till he was panting and hard as stone. She turned to jamie and did the same.

Reaching back into the drawer she pulled out two 3 piece cock and ball separators. Quickly She dressed them both in these bits of leather and steel.

Mistress Catherine stepped back, threw Her arms wide and said, “So My steve, what do you think?”

Steve looked Her up and down, slowly. She was wearing a black leather bra-less bustier. Thin leather straps criss-crossed over Her breasts, coming up over Her shoulders. Her ass, hips and pussy were covered by a black leather micro-mini. She wore black, silk stay-up stockings and 4 inch heels.

Steve licked his lips, “May I speak plainly Mistress?” At Her nod he continued, “ You have toned up a lot since W/we first met. You looked wonderful then, now You are absolutely fantastic!”

She laughed with delight. Checking Her watch, a chain link band with a small clock face, She turned and tugged on their leashes till they started moving.

“I think W/we have enough time to see where most of the action will take place,” She said as She led the way to the dungeon. Once there, steve whistled in appreciation. She gave them leave to explore the room. She decided it was time to go back upstairs within a few minutes.

In the living room She sat on a couch and mentioned that She was thirsty. Immediately jamie left the room and She heard ice dropping into a glass. steve was still standing in the middle of the room. So She used the leash to pull him to his knees on the floor.

“This is the only time I’m going to tell you,” She said softly, “so pay attention. You are on your knees, at all times, unless I tell you otherwise. you will have your hands clasped behind your back and your eyes on the floor. your knees will be spread wide, buttocks on your heels.”

She gave him one minute to adjust his position. When he stopped moving She eyed him critically. Reaching behind a couch cushion She pulled out a crop and smacked him on the inner thigh. “Wider!”

steve spread his knees until he thought his groin muscles would tear and watched as a red welt appeared on his thigh. Mistress Catherine smiled and looked at Her watch as jamie came in with her drink. “It’s 9:13”

Immediately jamie rose and went to the door to wait. She called after him and told him to remove his leash and put it on max’s collar. She sat silently, watching steve, as She listened to the door open and close. She smiled when She heard the furiously whispered conversation drift from the entryway. She knew what it was about, max didn’t want to wear the leash and collar.

jamie walked into the room with leash and collar in hand, his expression of annoyance transforming to one of chagrin and apology the moment he saw his wife. She smiled at him in reassurance and he relaxed. Behind him max walked in. She noticed he was still wearing his boxers.

“Hello Mistress,” he said, looking Her boldly in the eye.

Shaking Her head She approached him, crop behind Her back, “you have forgotten your training max, I cannot have that. Why are you still dressed?” Her voice was so pleasant max missed Her command to jamie for scissors.

Stepping close to max, She towered over his 5’ 10” frame. She made the height advantage as intimidating as possible and his eyes widened as it dawned on him that he was in trouble. When he saw Her raise an eyebrow he realized She was still waiting for an answer.

Clearing his throat he stammered, “But i am not dressed Mistress.”

She grabbed the waistband of his boxers, “Oh?” Accepting the scissors from jamie, She slipped the crop into Her skirt. She cut the boxers off and let them drop to the floor.

“Now you are nude,” Mistress Catherine said. Reaching up to a shelf She pulled down a tiny fuchsia whip. It was about 6 inches long, with about 25 four inch ‘legs.’ max almost laughed when She looked at him with intent to punish, that little thing couldn’t hurt anyone. She played with his cock until it was standing straight out in front of him and he was gasping with desire. Then, with an expert flick of the wrist, She brought the whip across his cock once, twice and then a third time. max yelped and his faced burned as the pain registered.

“Get that collar on him jamie. Now.”

The collar was quickly snapped around his neck. Using the leash She raised his chin until he was looking Her in the eye.

“you came here as My slave,” She said in a dangerously quiet voice, “you will obey without question. you will strip as soon as you enter My house. I will not hear a word from you unless I tell you to speak. Is that perfectly clear?” She lifted the leash a notch further when he started to nod.

“Y-yes Mistress,” max stammered.

“To help you remember your place your name will be stripped from you as well. you will only be addressed as slave. Is that clear slave?”

“Yes Mistress,” slave gulped.

“jamie? steve? Is that clear to you as well?”

Both men answered in the affirmative and She pushed slave to his knees. She told steve to position slave properly and he moved quickly to do it. jamie handed his Mistress the drink She requested earlier and She sipped it thoughtfully as She considered what to do with slave. A grin slowly formed as Her devious mind formulated a plan. jamie saw the look and almost felt sorry for slave.

Yanking on the leash and telling the subbies to follow She forced slave to crawl behind Her as She headed for the stairs. slave stumbled, almost falling, as he crawled down to the basement, She waited until he got his footing. When T/they reached bottom She strode to the open dungeon door.

Once T/they were all in Mistress Catherine flipped one more switch to illuminate a swing. The swing was hung from a single industrial hook and turned 360°. The swing itself was a series of straps hanging from a triangle support frame. Straps supported the ass and back of the occupant and thigh cuffs held the legs high and apart. It allowed totally free access to the body in it.

“Put slave in the swing.”

Mistress Catherine didn’t have to ask twice. jamie and steve immediately lifted the surprised slave and strapped him into the swing while She went to the armoire and found a pair of handcuffs. She secured his hands to the support bar above his head. Slave struggled briefly as She went to the armoire again, taking jamie. This time She brought back two cock harnesses, one 3 ring Gates of Hell and a thick 8 inch dildo.

Kneeling in front of steve She commanded him to stroke himself. When he was hard She strap a 3 piece cock and ball harness to him. his cock looked quite lovely strapped up that way. She beckoned to jamie and had him do the same. She bound jamie up in a simple cock ring and ball strap.

“There!” She said happily, “That will hold you both.” She took the last item from jamie and approached slave. As She got closer to him he began to shake his head.

“No, no Mistress! I am not ready for that!”

She left him no choice. Turning Her back to him She spoke to jamie and steve. “Prepare him. steve, you play with his nipples and cock. jamie, you lick his balls and ass. Now. slave, you are not to make a sound.”

Both men leapt to do Her bidding and soon slave’s protests were mixed with cries of pleasure.

Shaking Her head at his continued disobedience,

She went back to the armoire, this time bringing back a ball gag. She strapped it around his head and listened with pleasure to the moans that were the only sound left to him. She slipped a rubber glove over Her hand and grabbed a tube of KY.

Pretty soon he was very aroused and his eyes were closed in pleasure. Mistress Catherine had been waiting for this moment. She snapped Her fingers and both subs left slave swinging slightly, his eyes were slow to open but they whipped open when he felt Her fingers probing his anus. She slipped one inside, then another, twisting and stretching. When She had 3 fingers spread out in his ass She nodded and withdrew them. jamie and steve watched from their knees nearby.

She made slave watch as She lovingly lubed up the huge dildo. His head twisted from side to side and his eyes grew wide, muffled yells coming from behind the gag.

“Ahhh slave, you are being so uncooperative! This could have been so much more pleasurable for you. As it is you are going to have this in your ass and hold it there. Every time you let it slip you will get a lash from My whip. Is that understood?”

The wide-eyed young man nodded frantically. She placed the head of the dildo at his anus and began inserting it. slave tried twisting away from the object, causing himself pain.

“Hold him!” She snapped. The subs leapt to do Her bidding. “Now slave, push against the toy, it will be easier, although you are spread wide open from My fingers.”

Not caring overly much whether he listened or not She continued pushing the dildo in steadily until it was all the way in.

“Now hold it. Do not let it drop, fifteen lashes if you do. Remember, one lash for every inch that shows,” She turned from him to face the other two. “Now boys,” She grinned. “What to do with you? Let’s put steve on the bed shall W/we?” She turned slave to face the bed, locked the swing in position and walked over. She inserted the stirrups and gestured for steve to position himself. jamie lifted his legs into the stirrups and strapped them down. Mistress Catherine stretched steve’s arms over his head and locked them in place. She loosely strapped his down too.

She told jamie to pull out the padded supports around the bed and then told him he could do what he liked with steve’s cock. jamie grinned and knelt between steve’s upright thighs. he began to suck steve’s cock and steve moaned. Taking it a step further jamie ran his mouth all over steve’s cock, then over his balls, sucking each one into his mouth and rolling it around. Next he moved his mouth down to steve’s ass and began licking up and down the crack, tonguing his hole. Steve groaned in pleasure and strained at his bonds.

Meanwhile, Mistress Catherine climbed up on the supports by his head and placed Her pussy over his mouth. “Eat Me boy!”

steve was only too happy to comply and began lapping at Her cunt. Almost immediately after he began sucking on Her clit She screamed Her orgasm. Then She heard a thump and looked over at slave. He had let the dildo fall to the floor. She told jamie to continue with what he was doing, and gave him permission to fuck steve if he wanted. He jumped to his feet and ran to the armoire to grab a condom.

Mistress Catherine stalked over to slave and ripped his gag off. “What do you have to say for yourself animal? I gave you a simple order!”

he stuttered his apologies, “i-i’m s-sorry Mistress, i couldn’t hold on any longer!” he almost shook with fear.

Shaking Her head She released him from the straps and dragged him over to the punishment corner. She muscled his ankles into the restraints then stretched his arms up and strapped him into the double cuffs hanging from the middle hook. Then She left him there to ponder his fate.

Going back to the bed She watched as jamie slowly slid his cock into steve’s eager ass. Steve groaned as jamie pounded into him. After watching them for a couple of minutes,

Mistress Catherine told them that was enough. jamie almost complained but then remembered his place. he also realized that with the cock harness on it would be a long time before he came anyway.

12