Slave's Messy Room

Story Info
She gets punished for being dirty.
926 words
3.84
28.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks into our bedroom and surveys the room. I'm naked, on my knees in the middle of the floor. Yesterdays dirty clothes scattered as we took them off. The bed was still unmade. He silently walks to me, grabs my long brown hair and pushes me down until my face is on the floor.

"What a dirty little slut you are. Can't even clean the room? How lazy can you be?"

"I'm sorry Master; I was busy baking all day."

"Shut up you whore. You know I don't like excuses."

He lets go of my hair but I stay where he left me. My legs are spread apart and I can feel my pussy getting wet. I can't see what he is doing and I dare not lift my head. I can hear him digging in our chest of sex toys. He finds what he is looking for and stands over me. Cool leather runs along my spine.

"I'm going to have to punish you for being so filthy." He smacks me hard on the ass with the riding crop. A small cry comes out my lips. "And noisy too!" He delivers another hit. "Get on your back."

I roll onto my back, legs spread and knees bent. My arms are at my side. He rubs my clit with the crop and it feels so good. I know what was coming and the anticipation makes me wet. "Cry out again and I'll make you suck off that old guy in #104." I have to be quiet in our apartment building. He brings the crop down on my clit and I draw blood from biting my lip. The pain is blindingly intense and before it goes away he brings down the crop again. I know the rules, two hits for a messy room, one for being a loud slut. He brings the crop down a final time and my pussy drips its juices down unto my asshole.

He laughs, knowing I need time to calm down but refuses it to me. "On your knees, now!" I scramble up, taking care not to rub my legs together as my pussy stings. I start to undo his pants but he pushes me away. "Did I say you could touch me? You'd think one punishment would teach you to be obedient!" I'm back on my knees when he takes the crop and smacks me hard on my right nipple. It burns and he smacks my left one. It hurts and I cry out again. He delivers another hit on my clit. "You are just full of it tonight. Maybe I should fill you." He takes out the largest butt plug we have.

"Ass up!" I bend at the waist, my face hits the floor. He plunges the plug into my pussy and pulls it out. It's dripping with my juice. I could tell he was smiling. All of a sudden I felt his tongue on my asshole. It tickled and felt so good. He licked back and forth and then shoved the plug in my ass and I couldn't help but moan. It hurt, stretching my ass. He then took off his pants and slammed his huge cock into my pussy and pulled out. I was close to orgasm and he knew it. He stood up.

"On your knees, and this time I'll let you suck my cock." I turned around and came face to face with his cock. It was sticky from my juice and smelled sweet, like my pussy. I licked his huge cock up and down before taking him in my mouth. I took him deep, as far as I could when he thrust, making me gag. Tears formed at my eyes and he laughed. "Oh you poor little slut, I feel so sorry for you." He mocked me and I sucked harder. I took my mouth off of his cock and started to stroke him as I licked his balls. I sucked of each of them before returning to tongue his cockhead.

"Stop. Lay on the bed." I scramble onto my back, pushing the blanket off the bed. "You have pleased me for once. Not such a disappointing, lousy cunt for once." My cheeks burned. I was ashamed, angry and turned on. He knelt before me and licked my clit once. My whole body shivered. I was on the edge and he knew it. He licked me again, one long lick from the plug to my clit. I moaned and he let that one slide. He took both my nipples in his hands and squeezed hard and the pain shot through me, all the way down to my cunt. The sheets were soaking from my pussy. He could tell I couldn't hold on much longer.

"You don't deserve to cum from anything other than my cock tonight. Don't think I didn't hear that last moan." He pulls the plug from my ass and I'm aching for him. He drives his cock into my cunt and thrusts hard into me. I'm on the brink of orgasm and he pulls out. "No! Don't you dare cum without permission! Remember what happened last time?" I remembered and held on. He shoves his dick into me and thrusts again. I can't stand it any longer.

"Sir, May I cum please?"

"Not until I cum."

With that he shoots his hot cum into my pussy and I uncontrollably cum hard, my whole body shaking in ecstasy. His body collapses unto me and the waves of orgasm wash over me.