Slaves of Jaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

"Good now go to the kitchen and make your food."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Mara decided to give a treat tomorrow when she took Bastard 2-3 and Bitch 8-4 to the brothel he would join them for the day. Clients would fill all his holes."

She knew he'd enjoy it she'd taken him there before. She had asked him if he liked his day with the brothel's clients, he'd nodded frantically. She led him to the closet, replaced his double cock gag and pointed into the empty closet watching as he obeyed turning to face her before lying down like the Jantor she had trained him to become. She closed the door and smiled, he was such a good Jantor. She'd watched a program about Zandor's people and animals that a Jaden had filmed including the mating practices of the people and animals. She'd been intrigued as she'd watched the equivalent animal on Zandor that they called a dog.

Chapter 4

The next morning she woke early. Now, showered and dressed with her make-up carefully applied she went to the kitchen and had cup of coffee the Jaden imported it all the way from Zandor. No slave would ever be able to drink it they weren't worthy of such luxuries. Mistress Mara went to the closet opening the door.

"Up, slave!"

Mantor lifted himself to kneel on all fours she removed the double cock gag.

"Bring your bowl!"

He picked it up in his teeth and carried it as he followed her into the kitchen, watching as she opened a can of slave-food spooned it into the bowl. She put it down in front of him.

"Piss in it!"

Mantor often had to do this, he knew it was so he'd show obedience. He held his cock and let the piss stored in him overnight coat the food.

"Now eat!"

He ate it slowly the food lay on his stomach like lumpy porridge but he didn't care if he pleased her.

"Put your bowl in the closet and return."

He obeyed quickly, returning to see that she had his leash in her hands. He whined kissing her feet she made him lift his head and reinserted the gag attaching the black leash to his black collar. His corset was black pushing his flesh up to form a cleavage his nipples just showing. She led him out and along to the training barn where the head guard had Tono and Bitch 8-4 waiting. The head guard helped her load all three into the back of her travel unit she locked their leashes to the floor before getting in to the front and driving to the brothel. At the brothel guards unloaded the slaves.

"Put Bastard 4-8 in the room he used last time. This is Bitch 8-4 she's a Jaden convicted of theft. This one is Bastard 2-3, he's a Hardan, convicted of interfering with an officer in the performance of his duty."

Guards led all three to their rooms. Tono was led into a red room, the guard made him lie face up on a bench that ended just under his buttocks. A projection at the top forced him to look down his body.

"Don't move from here unless a client orders you to."

The guard left and not long after a client entered, he smiled liking the sight of Tono lying there. He parted Tono's legs making him watch as he stripped. He fingered the vibrator then pulled it out pushing his cocks up into Tono's hole. Mantor moaned panting as he moved thrusting deeper into him.

"Wrap your arms round me, hold on tight, you little shit."

Tono obeyed as the Jaden stood up his cocks deeply embedded within him he carried Tono to rest against a wall supporting him as he moved fucking him slowly. Tono's eyes glazed over the need to come building inside of him. The Jaden stilled suddenly as his cocks spewed ropes of thick semen into him, he withdrew leaving Tono feeling bereft.

"Go lie on the bench again you little whore."

Tono crawled back to the bench and lay back his head once more looking down seeing his cock sticking up like a flag pole. The Jaden picked up a flogger from the array of equipment lashing it down hard onto Tono's genitalia.

"You're not here to enjoy yourself, whore! I'm the client I enjoy making whores like you scream for me. Now scream!"

Tono obeyed even though he found the insults and the beating just as pleasing as the rape.

"You dirty little faggot whore get your mind set on this you have no desires but to please me. Stop thinking of yourself."

The Jaden now climbed on top of him, he removed the gag from Tono's mouth telling him not to close his mouth. The Jaden now thrust his cocks into Tono's mouth.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now. Do you want that?"

Tono nodded, the Jaden slapped him, then reached back and yanked his cock tears sprang to his eyes.

"No, my wants and desires are the only ones that count. You useless little shit lick my cocks see if you can get me to come inside you."

Tono licked and sucked until he was exhausted and desperate for air finally the Jaden's cocks spewed ropes of hot thick semen into Tono's mouth he swallowed it down the Jaden withdrew and forced the double cock gag into him.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Tono couldn't help himself he groaned and nodded.

"You little whore! Tomorrow I'll use you again, I'll teach you to put my needs first and not your own. As a slave your feelings don't count as far as I'm concerned."

Tono's eyes followed the Jaden as he left. The door had barely closed when another client walked through the door. Tono watched as this client stripped to reveal that he wasn't a Jaden.

"Bastard 2-3, spread your legs for me."

Tono obeyed the man leant down and kissed Tono's nipples licking his tongue around them while removing the vibrator and thrusting his cock deep inside Tono's ass. Tono moaned his arousal seemed important to this client.

"Wrap your legs round me and your arms."

Tono obeyed, groaning as the man started fucking him slowly. Suddenly Tono knew the first client liked to instil fear while this client wanted him to enjoy the sexual union.

"That's it little slave, let me love you."

The man stilled within him as his cock let go ropes of semen deep in him to merge with the semen the Jaden had pumped into him. The man rose and lowered his mouth over Tono's cock licking and sucking. Tono's hard cock throbbed with need. The man raised his head he straddled Tono and sank down so that Tono's cock penetrated him, he bounced up and down on him.

"Ah, little slave, you're nearly there. Oh, God so am I. Come let me have it all."

Tono groaned thrusting up sending his cock deep into the man shooting his seed hot against the man's inner bud. The man's cock let go again spattering Tono's chest. The man removed the double cock gag as he placed the vibrator.

"You must now lick my cock and ass clean."

Tono started on his ass thrusting his tongue deep into the man's hole. The man groaned, he was nearly ready to come again, now Tono moved to his front and sucked the man's cock twitched in his mouth finally he grabbed Tono's head as he thrust in and out until he came shooting semen deep into Tono's throat. Now the man leant down and sucked Tono's cock until he came into him. The man didn't swallow but held Tono's mouth open as he spat Tono's seed into his open mouth.

"Swallow it. Then go wash your chest off."

Tono made his way to the sink looking down at the semen drying on his chest he ran some water and washed then dried himself and turned seeing the man watching him.

"Did you enjoy it, slave."

"Yes, master. This slave enjoyed it very much."

"Good I may use you again you have such a hot little ass and mouth."

The man replaced the double cock gag in Tono's mouth after kissing him deeply and left. Tono lay back on the bench, watching as this time a Jaden female came in.

The man now made his way to Mistress Mara's office.

"May I have a word, Mistress Mara."

"Of course, Ambassador."

"I have a problem that you may be able to help me with. My secretary Leska Castor has found out about my coming here. She's trying to blackmail me into divorcing my wife and marrying her or she'll tell my superiors I'd be finished if she did that."

"Tell me about her."

"She does have one weakness, she's a thief. I found out quite by chance that she's stolen several items from the stores nearby to the Embassy."

"Do you have her image?"

"Yes."

Mistress Mara smiled as she examined the picture a beautiful girl. She'd be suitable as a companion for Bastard 4-8 if the assessment indicated her as a pleasure slave.

"I'll pass this on to the lawmen they'll soon take her down. Naked and gagged she won't be able to tell anyone about this."

"Thank you, Mistress Mara."

The Ambassador left happy that he'd dealt with the threat to his career and marriage. He went to the Embassy.

"Any messages, Leska?"

"Just these."

He accepted the messages then told her that she could go to lunch. Smiling knowing that the next time he saw her would be when she was assessed as a slave never to be able to return to Zandor.

Chapter 5

Leska walked to the coffee shop in a large department store. She didn't know that this would be last cup of coffee she'd ever drink as slavery was now in her future and slaves were not allowed to drink coffee. After coffee, she stopped at the perfume counter and waited until the girl was busy with a customer before picking up a bottle of expensive scent putting it in her bag she left the store unaware that a lawman was on her tail until she was grabbed and taken to the store owner's office.

"Open your bag, bitch!"

"No! I've done nothing wrong!"

The lawman smiled grabbed her bag and upended it onto the desk. The owner examined the scent bottle and scanned its code into his computer the record showed that it had never been put through a cash register.

"Up you get and strip slave! Now!"

"You can't I'm from Zandor I work for..."

"We know who you work for. Strip!"

Leska started crying her fingers fumbled as she removed her clothes to stand completely naked in front of them. They cleared the desk and made her spread her legs thrusting double cock vibrators into her sex and rectum. She cried out feeling the pain of the penetration then moaned as they turned them on. As soon as her mouth opened they silenced her with a double cock gag. Her hands linked together behind her back she was frogmarched right through the store with everybody pointing and laughing at her she flush crimson with embarrassment. Then she realised how they'd known about her thievery when she saw her now former employer watching her. At the court house, she was put in the scanner once it finished they pulled her up to stand in front of The Announcer of Jaden 6.

"Leska Castor, theft. You are now a slave for life the scan has decided that you will be used for pleasure. You will be known now as Bitch 10-16 and you had better answer to it. Take her to the auction block."

A guard took her to the auction room they removed the vibrator from her sex and made her sit astride a column her eyes widened as from its centre rose double cocks to penetrate her sex. Her nostrils flared wide as the column rose lifting her feet of the floor. She saw him again, her former employer watching her descent into that of a mere pleasure slave. The column rotated as it displayed her to the bidders. She looked around seeing other columns displaying other pleasure slaves. The auctioneer took his place.

"First lot, Bitch 10-16. Human female from Zandor convicted of theft designation pleasure slave."

The bids were coming up quickly one after the other.

"Fuck the column you whore," the bidders called out.

"Well slave they want to see how you perform so obey them."

Leska cried as her cunt contracted round the double cocks her body riding up and down as she struggled to obey the bidders and not fall off the column.

"Ninety thousand creds," Leska glared defiance at Mistress Mara.

"Sold to Mistress Mara."

Mistress Mara produced a gold leather harness which the guards forced her to accept pulling it so tight she lost several inches her breasts rested on a stiff projection. Mistress Mara leant down and attached a leash to her collar.

"Crawl, Bitch 10-16, slaves don't walk."

Mistress Mara took the new bitch to the brothel to serve clients until Mistress Mara took her and Bastard 4-8 to her home. She wasn't surprised to see the Ambassador waiting for her.

"Ah Ambassador. Have you come to see what this new slave can do?"

"Yes, I thought she should let me pay her back for her attempted blackmail."

"Of course, use this room."

Mistress Mara led the way to a room like the room where he'd used Tono.

"Bitch 10-16 lie face up on that bench. Your head rests here and your ass here and don't you dare move from here without permission."

Leska sobbing obeyed she watched as Mistress Mara left. Now she watched terrified as the Ambassador stripped. Oh, God she thought he's going to rape me. First, he removed the vibrators and took her sex, his cock now lubricated with her love juice withdrew he now thrust it into her rectum. He removed her double cock gag. He thrust in and out of her ass fucking her brutally. She screamed her terror but then it changed suddenly she knew this had been what she wanted all along to be a slave. She wanted to please him, he plunged deeper filling her ass with his seed. He withdrew and moved to present his cock to her mouth he pushed it in past her teeth.

"Clean it eat your shit and my cum."

She moaned and gasped as she licked and sucked feeling it as his cock grew to thrust down her throat. Now he took her head and held her still as he fucked her. He felt it as she began to submit to his power. He lifted off her looking down at her with barely disguised scorn. Realising that Bastard 2-3 wouldn't believe it if he could see what he was doing to Bitch 10-16. He opened the long box and chose a rattan cane. He came back to stand over her.

"Roll over on your stomach slut."

Leska obeyed, she knew he was going to punish her but realised she deserved what was about to happen.

"Let me see if you can take this, you little whore."

He lashed the cane down hard onto the meatiest part of her buttocks, she flung her head back and howled. He went on until she'd taken twelve strokes six to each buttock. He had her lie on her back again he put the cane back in the box and went to sit astride her legs as he spanked her ample tits until she moaned.

"Tell me what you want, whore!"

"I want you to punish me, master."

"You're a slave an IT. You don't think in the terms of I or me. Now tell me what you want slave."

"This slave want you to punish your slut for its behaviour."

"How should I punish you?"

"Any way you please, Master, this slave deserves it."

He rolled her over again and began to spank her bottom still sore from the caning. Then rolled her again and had her kneel and take his cock into her mouth. Soon she was moaning and gasping as she licked and sucked at him her head bobbing up and down. Finally sated he withdrew and reinserted the double cock gag forcing her to swallow his cum. Now the vibrators went back into her holes.

"You're not worth even one cred let alone the five hundred creds I just paid to use you. As a whore, you're seriously lacking."

Leska sobbed even his insults sent waves of arousal from her throbbing tits to her clit if the vibrators hadn't been replaced her love juices would have run down her legs. She watched him dress and leave. The door opened and the owner of the department store came in.

"Well, whore, I see your last client has used you well."

"I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you. Would you like that whore."

She nodded vigorously. He removed her double cock gag.

"Say it whore!"

"Yes, Master, this slave begs you to FUCK it. Please FUCK all this slave's holes."

Leska had wondered why in their Sex Emporiums she'd only ever seen double cock gags and vibrators. Now as she watched him she knew the Jaden men all had double cocks. He lifted her ass off the bench effortlessly removing the vibrators he rested his cocks on her sex.

"Say it again WHORE!"

"Master this slave begs you to FUCK it. Please FUCK all this slave's holes."

He thrust into her drawing her to the heights of delirious pleasure but still didn't allow her to cum her love juices coated his cock he withdrew and thrust into her waiting rectum.

"Oh...oh...Yes Master please use your slave."

He withdrew again without filling her now he presented his cocks to her mouth.

"Beg again WHORE!"

"Please Master this slave begs you FUCK this slave use its mouth as your toilet."

"Now that is an idea. First I'm going to cum in your mouth then I'll piss in your mouth and then I'll make you eat my shit."

"Oh, Yes Master this slave begs you use this slave's mouth as your toilet."

"You'll eat and drink it all down won't you not spit it out."

"This slave will not spit it out. It will eat and drink it all."

She moaned as he mouth-fucked her until he shot copious amounts of semen deep into her throat. Then he pissed into her mouth and turned to rest his hole on her mouth and she accepted his full load of shit. She swallowed it down while he looked in the box picking what would be the female version of the sheath. He clamped it on to her genitalia. He pushed the button and she cried out moaning as it shocked her sensitive clit. Finally removed it and asked her if she'd enjoyed the sheath.

"Yes, master this slave enjoyed the sheath very much."

Leska lied her throbbing clit still feeling the effects of the sheath.

"Are you worth the five hundred creds I paid for the use of your body?"

"No master this slave is a useless cow not worthy to walk but only to crawl like the worthless whore it is."

The store owner replaced the vibrators in her ass and cunt and silenced her with the double cock gag. As he left he considered her punishment for stealing from him adequate.

Chapter 6

By the time, Mistress Mara came to collect Mantor and Leska they were both drained yet excited at the prospect of doing it all again. She clipped their leashes to their collars and led them to the back of her transport.

"Get in."

They obeyed she locked the leashes to the floor of the transport. She then got in the front drove to the training barn. She freed them both from the transport.

"This is Bitch 10-16, thief. She's originally from Zandor. Put her in the machine. She'll be a companion slave for Bastard 4-8."

Guards lifted her into the machine. She moaned as her body felt the pricks of the machine's needles an hour went by before she was lifted out.

"That machine, Bitch 10-16, has injected you with chemicals so that you will never die. You'll live forever as a whore slave. Do you want that?"

Leska nodded somehow, she did want that. Mistress Mara led both her pets to her residence.

"Bastard 4-8 get my dinner!"

Mantor crawled quickly into the kitchen.

"Do you like Bastard 4-8 would you like it if I had him fuck you?"

Leska didn't need to think too hard. God, yes, she thought, she nodded.

"You really are just a little whore with a brain focussed on being fucked, aren't you?"

Mantor returned with the meal which he put on the table instantly dropping to all fours again.

"Good boy, Bastard 4-8. Now, Bitch 10-16 fetch your bowl!"

"Show Bitch 10-16 the other closet. You'll find the things in there. And fetch your bowl the same way."

Leska followed Mantor to her closet, Mantor pointed to the bowl she picked her bowl up and followed him back to Mistress Mara.

"Now go with it to the kitchen. Bastard 4-8 will show you how to prepare your food."

Mantor led the way showing her how to find and open the can of slave-food. She watched as he pulled a bottle from the fridge labelled Mistress Mara's Piss and mixed some into his food. Leska was a little apprehensive but obeyed fetching a can and mixing it with the piss in the same way. Now like Mantor she waited for Mistress Mara to tell them to eat.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers