Slaves of Jaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

"Eat!"

They both leant forward to lap the food up once their bowls were clean they knelt up.

"Show her what do!"

Leska copied him carrying her bowl back to her closet, then they crawled after Mistress Mara to her couch watching as she sat watching a documentary about Zandor.

"You may worship my feet. Tomorrow you both go to Jantor training in the morning and the brothel for the rest of the day."

Both slaves leant forward to worship her feet, Mantor on the left and Leska on the right. Leska happily licked and sucked at Mistress Mara's feet. She hoped the clients at the brothel would make her beg them to fuck her. Mistress Mara was wise to the ways of slaves and knew that Leska's attitude was still defiant. She decided to try something that had worked with Bastard 4-8.

"Bastard 4-8 tell Bitch 10-16 how old you are."

"This slave is one hundred years-old, Mistress."

"Tell her how long you have been a slave."

"Eighty years, Mistress."

"Were you a naughty slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, at first."

"Tell her what crime you committed."

"I got drunk when I was twenty, I pissed against the temple wall."

"The temple is our most holy place. He tried defying my orders. So, I made him serve the monks as a pleasure slave. Tell her how you served them"

"There were thirty monks there. Mistress made this slave serve each one for a year as a Fuck slave. They could use this slave's body in any way they wished."

"After thirty years, he returned here broken to slavery and for the last fifty years he's lived as a Jantor slave. Do you know what a Jantor is?"

"Yes Mistress, they look like dogs a Zandor animal."

"That's your future too. Look at this."

Mistress Mara flicked to a screen on her monitor entered a few details and the screen revealed a picture.

"What are these things?"

"They were this slave's property."

"No that's not what the law office says."

"This slave stole them."

"Who from?"

"Local Jaden stores, Mistress."

"How many?"

"This slave doesn't know, Mistress."

"You stole from thirty stores and tried blackmailing the Zandor Ambassador. His wife now knows about his visits to the brothel and won't tell Zandor. You will never go back to Zandor. You have thirty-one years to make recompense to those you have offended. First you should know that the talks to ally Jaden with Zandor have been completed. Zandor has decided that they will sentence their criminals to slavery for life and transport them to us as slaves. You are now officially the first the Ambassador's wife wants you in the cellar of their residence to serve them for a year I am assured you will learn the meaning of servitude as you serve them and then each of the thirty store owners also for a year each. Afterwards you study to be a Jantor."

"No, I won't, I'll never obey you or any off them."

"I knew you were still defiant. So yes, you will you'll have to. Bastard 4-8, wait here, you Bitch 10-16 come with me."

Mistress Mara led a newly gagged Leska to the door.

"Ah Mr Haxo, Mrs Haxo. Here she is, I've had her in the machine. Her body is yours for a year."

"Well, Bitch 10-16, how low you have fallen," Mrs Haxo said.

Leska sobbed as Mrs Haxo tilted head up.

"Do you like what you see, my clothes, my jewellery and make-up. All the things you will never be allowed to have."

She saw a long lidded-box. Mr Webster led her to the box.

"Get in, lie face up. Do it, Bitch 10-16!"

Leska looked at the cane in his hand realising that he intended to cane her until she obeyed. He waited until she looked at the box then brought the cane down on her rear, her squeal of pain made them laugh. The cane descended again and again. Her mind shattered at the force of the orgasm the caning caused. She finally climbed in the box lying there looking up at him.

"You will spend the year in the cellar under the residence. Don't expect any help from Zandor I informed them of the thefts you perpetrated. They said that you very nearly ruined the negotiations especially as one of the stores sold things made by one of the monks in the holy temple. If I am busy I'm sure Exxa will make you suffer for your stupidity."

He smiled maliciously as he closed the box. Leska felt her humiliation deepen she so wanted them to punish her to make her moan and beg for every lash and every thrust of his cock. Mistress Mara had her guards help them load the box into their transport. Ambassador Haxo thanked Mistress Mara then he and his wife got in the transport and drove to the residence. Guards took the box from the transport, Leska heard them talking they seemed to be wondering if they would be able to use her body.

"Bitch was always a stuck-up cow and a prick teaser. Now she won't be able to refuse anyone."

Ambassador Haxo heard them discussing her maybe he should add that to her punishment. Allow his guards the use of her body as long as she didn't come, unless he or Exxa gave her permission.

"Take that box to her new home but don't open the box."

"Yes, Eminence."

Chapter 7

The guards carried the box round to the side of the house, in a door and down some stairs through another door in the front cellar right through to yet another door. A guard there smiled and opened the door to reveal the back cellar that had been arranged to look just like Leska's former apartment except for the carpets. Ambassador Haxo and Exxa followed them, watching as the box was opened. Leska climbed out of the box kneeling in front of them and the guards

"Recognise anything whore?"

Leska looked around her. Oh, God all her possessions, all the stuff she'd stolen.

"Yes, I purchased all this from the store owners you stole it from. The scents, Exxa will have the use of you will now only get to smell it second-hand."

"Yes, take the scent I am wearing now the last thing you stole. Now stand up bend over hold your ankles you're going to take a whipping. I want you to beg for every stroke of the lash."

Leska stood then bent over she gripped her ankles. They removed the gag.

"Don't move! Bitch 10-16, if you move we'll give you that blow again after you've begged for it. Start begging!"

"Mistress Exxa, this slave begs you to whip its ass or any part of it that you see fit."

"I'm not going to whip you. Pedo, you whip her, well beg him, slave."

"Please, Master Pedo, this slave begs you to whip it, please whip its ass hard. Please make me scream. Please make me beg you for permission to come. This slave so wants to come for you. This slave wants all of you to whip it and FUCK its ass."

"Oh, Feso, the airheaded bimbo is so good at begging."

"Yes, I had her begging just like this yesterday at Mistress Mara's brothel. Pedo let her have it now. Count the strokes slut, then beg for the next."

"One stroke, Master Pedo," Leska screamed, "this slave begs you to let it have another stroke wherever you would like to put it."

The next stroke fell just below the first stroke.

"Aaaaargh! Two strokes, Master Pedo. This slave begs you to let it have another stroke."

Leska grunted screaming with each stroke that she begged to receive. At the same time, she wriggled her ass as her love juices boiled inside her.

"Earagh! Eighteen strokes, Master Pedo, please I beg you beat this slave again. NNNNGH! Nineteen strokes, Master Pedo please I beg you whip me whip me hard."

"Pedo, make this last stroke count lay it on hard."

Pedo raised the whip high and lashed down with all his strength. Leska screeched louder than ever.

"Twenty strokes, Master Pedo. This slave thanks you for whipping its worthless ass. I beg you fuck its worthless slut holes."

"Pedo you and the guards can Fuck her all night after she has begged each of you. But don't let her come until we get back from the treaty celebration."

Ambassador Haxo and Exxa went up to their bedroom to shower and change. They left to find the official transport waiting for them the driver opened the doors they got in the driver smiled and drove off.

"Cado, when we get back you may make that slut beg you to fuck her holes. Fuck her until she comes."

"Yes, sir, I shall look forward to reaming her big slut ass."

Feso leant back in his seat.

"Cado's right her ass was always rather prominent. I swear she used to jiggle it deliberately flaunting what she thought they couldn't have."

"Yes, what if she produces a child?"

"It gets taken from her to be hand fed and trained to obey. At eighteen they're assessed if good enough they'll be pleasure slaves like her. If not the salt mines always need workers."

"Will she know that?"

"She'll know that it's possible but she'll never see them. Mistress Mara told me that when she's finished germ thirty years forced sexual servitude she'll be trained to think like a Jantor and be bred to any other Jantor slave."

While they were talking in the cellar hands were caressing Leska's ass, tits and cunt. Pedo was rubbing his cock over cunt and rectum.

"Does the slut want my cock inside her fucking whore ass?"

"Oh...oh...yes, Master Pedo, please this slave begs you to fuck its ass."

Pedo thrust in pinching her clit to prevent her coming he moved in and out with long languid strokes, Leska moaned as she begged him to fuck her hard.

"Your turn Mica."

"I've been waiting to pay this bitch back for her prick teasing. Beg for it Bitch 10-16."

Oh...oh...yes, Master Mica, please this slave begs you to use any of its holes."

Mica buried his cock into her cunt, slamming in and out of her his balls slapping her thighs as she crouched like the whore dog she was.

"Don't even think of cumming, you little whore slave."

During the evening, they used all her holes.

"Let's lock her wrists to her ankles. We could hang her by her tits."

Pedo hauled her head up to spit in her mouth she swallowed it down.

"Would you like that whore? Do you want us to hang you from the ceiling by your tits?"

"Oh...oh...oh...yes Master Pedo, this slave begs you to hang it by its tits."

They forced Leska to lie face down fastening her wrists behind her back. They fettered her ankles and brought them up to her wrists locking them together. Leska moaned arousal fogging her mind. They reinserted the gag and the vibrators, Leska's legs twitched as her mind went crazy with need. They lowered chains clipping them to the rings in her teats and hoisted her into the air. Leska cried her tears running freely she wanted this didn't she and she didn't want it. She had begged them to hang her by her tits. The door opened and Mr and Mts Haxo entered with Cado to stand laughing as they watched the guards swinging her hanging body to each other.

"Did she beg you to hang her like that?"

"Yes Eminence. Look how happy she is."

Leska's mind dwelt on that yes, she was happy. She was happy to be their pain slut. Cado decided to fuck her while she hung there. He removed the gag and the vibrators.

"I'm going to fuck your holes, bitch while you hang there. Would you like that."

"Oh...Ah...Yes...Master Cado, this slave begs you to FUCK its holes, all its holes."

"Get ready bitch, don't cum yet."

Cado thrust his cock deep into her well used cunt, she moaned and squealed and panted the feeling of need slowly pushing her over the edge. He pullrd out before she came and thrust into her rectum.

"Oh...Ah...Ah...Please this bitch whore slave begs you to let it cum."

"Not yet bitch. I'm going to fill your whore mouth want that?"

"Oh...Master, this slave thanks you for taking its disgusting holes. This slave begs you to fill its disgusting mouth with your sweet cum."

Cado held her head still as he aligned his cock and thrust straight down her throat. Leska moaned as he withdrew and squealed as he thrust into her again. Realising that her pain was necessary she had to suffer, she wanted to suffer, she had begged them for all of this.

"I'm going to cum now you little whore and you better swallow it all and keep it in. When I've that's when you can let your juices flow after you have begged for it."

Cado thrust in again filling her mouth, Leska moaned and swallowed knowing that she had failed as some dribbled from her mouth as he withdrew.

"Please Master, this slave begs you to allow it to cum. This slave needs to cum, This slave begs you to let it CUM."

"Cum now, whore, then you'll beg to be punished for spilling my cum."

Leska threw back her head moaning and squealing as her love juices fell to the floor.

"Master Cado, this whore slave begs you to punish it for not swallowing all your precious nectar."

"Get her down, we'll treat her like a real bitch and rub her nose in the cum she's spilled mine and hers. Then she gets to suck us all after begging for the honour. The guards lowered her down and unclipped the chains. First they rubbed her nose in her love juices then they moved her head rubbed her face in Cado's cum. They freed her ankle fetters from her handcuffs. She knelt in front of them feeling no shame in her slutty behaviour.

"Please Masters, this bitch whore slut begs you to fuck its mouth, fill it's mouth with your nectar."

One after the other the guards and Cado filled her mouth with their cum, she swallowed it down. Finally, she knelt before Ambassador Haxo and Exxa excepted their offerings. They led her to the a wet room and turned a hose of cold water on her. She shivered at the sting of the jets of water hitting her naked flesh. Now they led her to the bedroom again she recognised the furniture though there was one difference the Emperor-sized white metal bed had lost its mattress. The guards threw her onto the metal base and chained her spreadout to it.

"Get some sleep bitch you'll need it when other diplomats get to use your slut holes."

Leska was stretched so tightly her muscles felt like they were being torn in two. She regretted her actions that caused her to fall in to slavery but not the slavery itself. Her chief regret was that she would never see her family again. If she'd found out about her true nature on Zandor she would have found a master or mistress to control her. The thought that her body was going to be used for sex made her tremble. They put the vibrators back inside her and put the gag in her mouth. Leska drooled round the gag her ass wriggling as the vibrators worked inside her. Immortality could she saw have it's drawbacks to those who weren't naturally submissive. She had thought of herself as normal but now knew she was sub and in thirty-one years she would go back to Mistress Mara.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers