Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sif chuckled with delight and then ordered, "Gamora, move back a little so you can watch your precious Nebula being broken and turned into my anal loving lesbian slave."

Like the broken bitch she was Gamora scampered away, leaving Nebula's poor ass hole to take everything Sif wanted to give it, which was more than Nebula could have ever imagined.

Thankfully it didn't happen immediately, Sif slowly increasing the speed of the ass fucking so there was barely any pain, but when she reached her full speed she didn't stop, ruthlessly pounding Nebula's butt through incredible climax after incredible climax, robbing Nebula of every ounce of her dignity.

All that remained was a total anal whore, screaming and quivering under the force of her Mistress's rectum wrecking thrusts, Nebula's last coherent thought being that it must be so wonderful to be this Alpha female's bitch.

Sif was more determined than ever to make Nebula her bitch, the powerful warrior pounding into the deepest depths of her defeated opponent's rectum in hopes of making it clear to Nebula that in this moment that she was nothing but an orifice for a more powerful female.

That from now on she was going to be one of the many slaves of Sif, a fuck toy Sif would play with whenever she wanted, each and every hole and orifice on her body for Sif's pleasure.

When she was completely broken Sif would reveal to Nebula that she would be more than just a slave. That her skills in combat, and lust for battle, would not be wasted.

No, Nebula and her sister Gamora were going to help Sif keep what was now rightfully hers, and conquer other females so they could know the joy of being her slaves.

Perhaps most importantly of all she would allow Gamora and Nebula to use their extensive experience topping other women to help keep their fellow slaves well fucked, Sif very much looking forward to DP'ing the likes of Darcy Lewis and Jane Foster with the two other strong warriors.

And spit roasting them. Oh, and making them air tight, Sif smiling wickedly at the very pleasant thoughts.

But for now Sif mainly concentrated on simply anally pounding Nebula through as many climaxes as she could, Sif delighting in the fact that for once she didn't need to hold back.

That like Gamora before her, and soon to be after her, Nebula could take everything Sif had to give her, the Asgardian using every ounce of her impressive strength to brutalise the butt hole of her latest conquest.

In the process she came many times herself, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another warrior woman so roughly ensuring that she enjoyed this to its fullest, however as always it was her latest victim's pleasure she concentrated on.

To Sif's delight, she found it incredibly easy to make Nebula cum ones she really got going, the blue skinned warrior's cum squirting forcefully out of her cunt with every climax Sif gave her, and there were many. Which in turn made Sif very proud of herself, and cum harder.

And of course fuck Nebula's ass even harder, for a while the sound of her thighs smacking into Nebula's poor little ass cheeks sounding like thunder as she perhaps literally ruined the other woman's rectum. Then Nebula fainted, leaving Sif to pull out, spread the other warrior's butt cheeks and admire her handiwork with a wicked grin on her face.

Gamora had watched all this with a mixture of awe and jealousy. She had never seriously thought that she would ever see Nebula getting ass fucked, but there she was, on her hands and knees taking it like a bitch, her formerly ironclad will being broken by a truly dominant woman, even the mighty Nebula no match for Sif as the Asgardian pounded that blue butt and made it hers.

She also made the once proud Nebula cum so hard she squirted, proving that Sif could take any woman and turn her into a bottom. And speaking of bottoms, Sif gaped Nebula's wide open, Gamora moving so she could get a good look at that stretched open hole, only for her Mistress to suddenly move her body so she was presenting Gamora with Nebula's butt hole like Gamora had presented it to Sif earlier.

"What do you think my pet?" Sif asked with a wicked grin.

"That, that's an ass hole well gaped Mistress." Gamora hesitantly replied, desperately wanting to say the right thing, "You really know how to show stubborn warrior women who's boss."

"Ah, but do you think your sister now understands her place?" Sif asked.

Gamora hesitated, then answered honestly, "I hope so Mistress, but if not I'm sure you'll eventually get it through her thick head."

"I'm sure I will." Sif grinned, letting go of Nebula and allowing her to fall to the bed in exhaustion, "But I think I know the perfect way to solidify my dominance over you two."

"Oh, and what's that Mistress?" Gamora asked flirtatiously.

"Well, I'm in the mood for more ass, and yours desperately needs to be fucked by a real top." Sif explained, moving closer, "Perhaps if your sister sees me destroying your slutty little ass hole she'll realise it would be foolish to challenge me."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Mistress." Gamora quickly replied.

"I thought you'd like it." Sif grinned.

"Mistress, may I please clean your cock first?" Gamora asked, "I dearly wish to taste my sister's ass again."

"No." Sif shook her head after briefly debating it, "You've already tasted your sister's ass, and I wish to taste yours. Now bend over and give me that dyke ass of yours."

"Yes Mistress." Gamora quickly obeyed, "Thank you Mistress."

Making sure to position herself in the centre of the bed Gamora wasn't waiting long until Sif was kneeling behind her, her warrior hands, which were large for a woman, gleefully grabbing and then groping her butt in a way she would let no one else in the universe do.

Well, except her precious Nebula, who was lying next to her, gently whimpering and shaking from the force of her orgasms, her butt hole still gaping wide thanks to the pounding it had taken.

If she craned her head Gamora could just about see that ruined hole, and quiver with delight at the thought of her own butt hole being stretched like that.

It was almost comic now to think that Gamora had considered herself a pure top, but back in the days she and Nebula had been battling for dominance they had spent many nights destroying the asses of lesser women.

If only Gamora had known the ecstasy those women had been receiving she would have given up her own ass hole long ago. Then again, she couldn't bear the thought of being butt fuck by anyone less than the likes of her beloved Nebula and the ultimate Alpha female Sif.

And to think, that wonderful goddess still lowered herself to licking Gamora's slutty dyke butt hole, because she actually liked it. Which was very, very good for Gamora who moaned loudly at the first touch of Sif's tongue against her slutty ass hole.

Gamora then continued to moan as Sif spent the next few minutes giving her a thorough rim job, at first just lazily licking the hole before swirling her tongue around it and then pushing her tongue as deep inside it, as it would go and ramming her with it.

It was far from the most thorough rim job Gamora had ever received, Sif especially having spent a lot more time on licking her butt hole in the past, but she understood the goddess was eager to get on to the main event, and prove to both Gamora and more importantly Nebula who the true owner of Gamora's ass was.

In the name of that Sif eventually pulled her face from Gamora's cheeks, slapped that ass, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmm yes, present me with one of my favourite fuck holes, once again mine to use whenever I want."

"It's yours Mistress Sif! All yours." Gamora whimpered and she eagerly did as she was told, "My ass hole is your fuck hole, and I'm nothing but your lesbian sex slave."

For a few long seconds Sif simply admired the beautiful sight of the deadliest woman in the galaxy submissively spreading her ass cheeks and offering up her tight little butt hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure.

Then Sif lined her dildo up with that cute little hole and slowly pushed forwards. Not as slowly as when she had taken Nebula's anal cherry, or Gamora's anal cherry for that matter, but she avoided the temptation of just ramming every inch of her cock up Gamora's tailpipe in one thrust.

Gamora hadn't had sufficient time to prepare herself for that, and even though she could take the pain Sif unliked inflicting unnecessary cruelty.

More importantly she wanted her slaves to love taking it up the ass for her, and although it had taken a lot of training Sif was proud of the fact she had turned Gamora into a total anal slut, as proven by the way Gamora cried out in mostly pure pleasure as her ass hole stretched wide enough for Sif's strap-on to slip through it and into her rectum.

Sif then savoured that moment before she began pushing inch after inch of dildo into Gamora's back passage, the greatest warrior female she had ever known continuing to spread her cheeks so Sif could get the best possible view of her cock disappearing into her green skinned slave's ass.

It was difficult to tear her eyes away from that beautiful sight, but sensing movement Sif forced herself to stop stuffing Gamora's shit pipe and look in the direction she had heard the noise. It was Nebula, finally fully conscious and looking so wonderfully embarrassed at her earlier behaviour.

Sif flashed her a smile and then slammed the last few inches into Gamora's bowels, causing Nebula to cringe in memory of the abuse her ass had just taken. Meanwhile Gamora cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure and then shamelessly begged to be butt fucked like the anal whore Sif had turned her into.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Gamora desperately pleaded, "Please Mistress, fuck me up the ass. Ass fuck your anal slave. Mmmmmmmm, remind me I'm nothing but your ass whore. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'm your whore who loves taking it in the ass for you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, please remind me of my place by ass fucking me like the anal slut I am!"

Happily obliging Sif began pumping Gamora's pooper, making the other woman moan, groan, gasp, whimper and cry out in pleasure as she was sodomised by her Mistress. The woman who owned her ass hole, and every other part of her body, Sif taking back what she had made rightfully hers to the delight of herself and her green skinned slave.

Even her blue skinned slave didn't seem to mind, all of Nebula's previous anger gone and replaced by wonder and lust as the powerful warrior watched her 'sister' be reminded of her place. And just in case Nebula needed a reminder too, Sif quickly came up with a planned to cement her dominance over her new slave.

Nebula still couldn't believe her eyes. The mighty Gamora, submitting to someone who wasn't her. And more than just submitting to someone, actually being on her hands and knees like a dumb beast, taking it in her forbidden hole for another warrior woman. A superior woman.

A superior woman, who wasn't her. Someone else was using Gamora's butt hole as a fuck hole, and all Nebula could do was watch, her own thoroughly fucked ass quivering at the memory of what had just been through. And to her shame Nebula found that her ass also quivered with jealousy, her gaped ass hole wishing that it was she who was being sodomised. Again.

"Nebula, come here." Sif ordered firmly, a wicked smile crossing her face, "Come here and spread your sister's ass cheeks. Give us both the best look possible at your precious Gamora taking my cock up her ass."

Hearing her name startled Nebula and she almost lashed out. Instead she quivered before the mighty Sif, for the first time in her life feeling truly inferior next to this goddess of a woman.

Then, like a slave, she did as she was told, cautiously approaching and parting Gamora's butt cheeks, giving both herself and Sif the best possible look at Gamora's butt hole stretching for Sif's strap-on.

That strap-on sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of the deadliest woman in the galaxy's most private hole. That hole stretched open for a massive dildo in a sign of total dominance by the Asgardian. The mighty Gamora now truly nothing but Sif's ass whore.

After allowing Nebula just to enjoy the view of her sodomising her 'sister' for several long minutes Sif pulled her dildo from Gamora's bowels, pressed the tip to Nebula's lips and simply growled, "Suck it! Suck my cock clean of your sister's anal cream."

For a few long seconds Nebula just stared in disbelief at the audacity of this Asgardian, then without thinking she opened her mouth to threaten her tormentor, only for Sif to stuff the ass flavoured cock directly into her mouth.

Nebula was briefly disgusted with herself for sinking this low, and for tasting the deepest part of Gamora's ass.

Then, probably because she had become so broken, Nebula found the taste to be not nearly as unpleasant as it should be. To her shame she even moaned as she began sucking the cock, Nebula being introduced to an all new level of submission/humiliation.

Accepting this was her place, at least for now, Nebula slowly began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, slowly but surely cleaning it of all of Gamora's anal cream just as she had been instructed too.

She didn't even stop when it hit the back of her mouth, instead choosing to push onwards and allow the shaft to enter her throat, causing her to choke and gag.

Yet despite the discomfort nebula pushed herself onwards, not stopping until the full length of the dildo was buried within her throat. It was perverse, but she took pride in that.

Then the cock was taking from her, Sif violating Gamora's butt and restarting the butt fucking, the Asgardian pumping that back door for several minutes before returning it to Nebula's throat, and then repeating the process over and over again.

Gamora was blissfully happy that Nebula was starting to accept her place. She had once been almost as stubborn to accept the fact that Sif was a superior woman, but when she had submitted to her Mistress Gamora quickly learned the value of submission.

She had certainly never known such ecstasy like she was receiving now under the rule of Thanos, and Gamora had so missed her Mistress, and the advantages to being her little anal whore.

Advantages Nebula had finally learned, and together they would no longer be daughters of Thanos. They would be daughters of Sif. They would be the slaves of Sif, proud warriors under her command while at the same time their bodies would be hers to play with.

Sif was certainly proving herself, or at least proving herself an expert at playing with Gamora's body now. More spacificly she had been proving it all night, and now Mistress Sif was proving that Gamora's ass hole was her plaything.

Oh yes, even the most private hole on Gamora's body was an orifice for Sif's pleasure, Gamora proud of the fact that her forbidden hole was now providing her owner with so much pleasure.

Yet selfishly she desired more pleasure for herself, because even though the slow gentle ass fucking gave her wonderful pleasure it didn't quite make her cum, and Gamora was no longer too stubborn to resist begging for what she wanted.

"Fuck my ass!" Gamora pleaded, "Fuck my dyke ass! Fuck me hard and make me cum-"

"Gamora, shut up." Sif ordered.

"Mistress?" Gamora frowned in confusion.

"You disappoint me Gamora." Sif explained, "You did not seek me out when I escaped from Asgard. You just stayed here, with your precious Nebula, and forgot about me."

"Mistress, no!" Gamora wept, "I-"

"Silence!" Sif snapped, "You will be punished for your insolence. The first part of that will be for me to literally fuck the insolence out of your ass. Now shut up and allow me to enjoy this fuck hole of yours."

That surprising turn of events had Gamora whimpering in disappointment, but it wasn't her place to complain. It was Sif's pleasure that was important here, she had to remember that.

And she did, even as what felt like an hour ticked by and she patiently waited for the permission she so desperately craved, every so often begging for it and immediately stopping when she was told to do so.

In the process the pleasure she was receiving became painful, Gamora desperate to cum but even more desperate to prove she was still her Mistress Sif's obedience lesbian sex slave who adored getting her butt fucked.

"Oh Mistress, please fuck me. I need it sooooooooo bad." Gamora wept, "I need you to fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum! Please? I, I don't think I can survive if you don't wreck my ass right now. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I swear, I didn't know you were free. If I did I would have left Nebula for you instantly. She cannot compare to you my wonderful Mistress Sif. She was just the best I could do, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddd, she, ooooooooooooooh, she was the only person I knew who came close to matching your incredible power and dominance. Please, prove you're a better top than she ever will be by destroying my ass hole, like she never could. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, please Mistress Sif, use my most private hole as a fuck hole and prove it is you who truly own my butt hole."

"I suppose, if only to prove who this ass truly belongs too." Sif said dryly, before turning to her new slave, "Nebula, back off and allow me to show you two ass sluts who's boss."

Tears of joy filled Gamora's eyes as her 'sister' moved away from her and her Mistress Sif finally began picking up the pace, making her cum in what felt like seconds, Gamora screaming at the top of her lungs as she went over the edge of what felt like the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Perhaps that was because it was of all the build-up, perhaps Sif was feeling reinvigorated, or perhaps Gamora's memories weren't doing her Mistress justice, but whatever the reason Gamora didn't care.

All that mattered was that she was enslaved to Sif again, her Mistress's cock hammering her rectum to climax after climax, making Gamora's mind melt from ecstasy, both from the climaxes and the simple fact she had taken her rightful place as Sif's ass slut, Gamora feeling complete again for the first time since she had been taken from her Mistress.

Sif was also grateful to be reunited with Gamora, and Gamora's cute little ass. Nebula's behind had been quite enjoyable, but she could not compare to the beauty of her sister, and especially not with the beauty of Gamora's butt.

Most beings in the universe didn't talk about Gamora's body, but Sif had the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy that hot little body and she had quickly come to the conclusion that her favourite part of Gamora was by far her gorgeous ass. Of course Sif was biased. After all, she was a butt girl, but even if she wasn't Sif was sure she would lust after such a prize.

Right now Sif was enjoying that prize to its fullest, every so often smacking the cheeks of Gamora's ass while continuously pulling her hair back like the deadliest woman in the galaxy was nothing but a dumb beast of burden which Sif was riding for her convenience.

Of course she didn't need to bother with her hands, her thighs were smacking against Gamora's butt cheeks so loudly that it was echoing throughout the room. Those cheeks were also jiggling so wonderfully that made up for not being to see the stretched hole in between them.

In the middle of that hard rectum wrecking Sif grabbed hold of Gamora's hair, pulled back on it and screamed, "WHO OWNS THIS DYKE ASS!"

"MISTRESS SIF" Gamora quickly screamed back.

"WHO OWNS YOU!" Sif yelled.

"MISTRESS SIF" Gamora screamed without hesitation.

"TELL NEBULA!" Sif demanded, "LOOK AT HER AND TELL HER WHO OWNS YOUR ASS!"

Gamora looked at her sister, then after only a brief hesitation whimpered, "My ass belongs to Mistress Sif."