Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LOUDER" Sif demanded.

"MY ASS BELONGS TO MISTRESS SIF." Gamora repeated while making sure she was looking Nebula in the eye, "MISTRESS SIF OWNS MY DYKE ASS!"

"NOW TELL HER WHO FUCKS THIS DYKE ASS BETTER THAN ME?" Sif asked loudly.

"NO ONE" Gamora screamed, glad she had been paying attention and didn't say anything embarrassing, quickly following up with, "NO ONE FUCKS MY ASS BETTER! NEBULA IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOU! YOU OWN ME MISTRESS SIF! I SWEAR I KNOW MY PLACE. AH SHIT, I'M YOURS! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YOURS AND NO ONE ELSE'S! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! MMMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD FUCK THE ASS YOU OWN AND MAKE ME CUM!"

With that Sif went into overdrive, using every ounce of strength she possessed to brutalise Gamora's bowels. Gamora came so hard and frequently in the process she probably didn't care if her ass hole ever recovered from the abuse it was now receiving, and Sif figured it was only going to repair itself of she sought out professional help, but that was a small price to pay for the ecstasy they were both now receiving.

In fact Sif looked forward to making Gamora bend over and expose her ass so some sorcerer, or better yet a sorceress, or whoever she could find to help her, could gasp and blush as they were confronted with the ruined ass hole of the deadliest woman in the galaxy.

That was the last coherent thought Sif had for a good long while, the powerful woman becoming a mindless animal pounding into her submissive mate, Gamora truly becoming nothing but an orifice to her as she used every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of them both as possible before collapsing down onto the bed.

Even then she lazily pumped Gamora's butt, slowly bringing them both down from their highs while making sure her dominance was well and truly cemented.

It was only then that Sif thought of Nebula and raised her head, more than half expecting the blue skinned warrior to be gone or worse brandishing a weapon. Instead she was staring in awe at the two other warriors, Sif grinning happily as she realised it was over and Nebula was hers.

Wanting to prove this Sif yanked her dildo out of Gamora's ass, slapped it and ordered her slave, "Gamora, spread your ass for Nebula. Show your sister how well I wrecked your ass. Good, now tell her what you are."

Gamora obeyed as quickly as she could, and when she was spreading her butt cheeks in Nebula's direction she whimpered, "I'm a slave of Sif."

"Good, now switch places." Sif ordered softly but clearly, "Gamora, you straighten up and turn around, so you can see your headstrong sister truly submit to me."

There was a long pause, and then Gamora hesitantly straightened up and turned to look at Nebula who seemed to be at war with herself, the last shred of her reluctance fighting to the bitter end, but Sif never doubted the outcome.

Sure enough the mighty Nebula lowered her head bashfully, stood up, turned around, bent over and spread her ass cheeks, like Gamora before her Nebula exposing just how widely gaping her ass hole was.

Then in a timid voice Nebula admitted, "I'm, I'm also a slave of Sif."

"Excellent." Sif beamed, "Nebula, as a reward for your acceptance of your place you may suck my cock clean. When it is clean you will start kissing my feet to further show you understand your place. Gamora, go straight to kissing my feet."

Without a word of protest Gamora dropped to her knees in front of Sif, who had helpfully got off the bed and stood beside it, allowing Gamora to cover her feet in kisses.

Nebula was slower to obey, a clear sign she would need further training, but she obeyed nevertheless, even deep throating every single inch of Sif's strap-on before joining Gamora in grovelling at the feet of her Mistress, Sif smiling proudly down at her latest conquest.

She planned to thoroughly punished them both in the days to come, but mostly she was just going to fuck them. And her other slaves as soon as she got back to earth. And of course, there were plenty more women in the galaxy who would soon know the joy of being a slave of Sif.