Slaves of Sif Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Then after a long pause Jane whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what?" Sif grinned wickedly.

"Please... please... please Mistress Sif make me cum!" Jane whimpered, rushing that last part.

"Oh Jane..." Sif grinned again, "You should know by now, you need to do better than that..."

Jane whimpered pathetically again and then after a long pause wept, "Fuck my ass! Please Mistress Sif, fuck my ass! Fuck me in the ass and make me cum! Oooooooooh aaaaaaah, fuck me! Fuck my butt! Ohhhhhhhhh, please for the love of God make me cum! I, I... I... I wanna get fucked in the ass by two dildos. Oh God, I want both of you to fuck my ass hole at the same time. Please? Please just do it. I don't care if you ruin my ass hole forever, I just want to cum. I NEED to cum. Please Mistress Sif, have mercy on your slave. I, I accept that I'm nothing but ass. I, Jane Foster, am nothing but a piece of ass in your collection of asses. Myself and Darcy are nothing but your walking fuck holes. Yours to use when-ever, wherever, and however you want. We're just your slaves. I understand that, I swear. My education, my intelligence... my work... it's meaningless. All that matters to me is pleasing you. I swear. Now please make me cum. Make me cum like a total anal whore from getting double ass fucked. Please I, oh God, I... I'm, oh, oh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sif grinned wickedly as she savoured every word out of Jane's mouth. Jane had been subservient to her before, and clearly loved being a sex slave, but it seemed part of her still wanted to prioritise work/science over serving Sif.

After this Sif was confident there would be no more conflict within Jane, that like countless women before her a nice hard double ass fucking would completely break the tiny girl and make her a mindless fuck toy.

Or at least become a mindless fuck toy whenever she saw her Mis-tress, which was good enough for Sif. Of course Sif enjoyed a little reluctance at first, but it was high time Jane Foster learned her place.

It sounded like she had, but words weren't good enough. Sif needed to destroy the other woman's ass hole, both to complete Jane's transformation and for her own selfish pleasure.

Because right now Sif needed to destroy some ass, that perverted desire so overwhelming that when she started increasing the pace she almost forgot the gradual build-up, instead thrusting her dick so hard into Jane's rectum she almost tore it apart.

The following half a dozen thrusts were slightly more gentle, but it wasn't that long before Sif was fucking Jane's little ass as hard as she dared, the sound of her thighs smacking against the other brunette's butt cheeks almost as deafening as Jane's screams of pleasure.

Although Jane had been screaming ever since the first hard thrust, Sif making sure her slave remained completely incoherent as she rewarded her for her earlier words with multiple orgasms, each one explod-ing all over Wanda's stomach and even her boobs.

The first time this happened Wanda looked adorably surprised, the sight so amusing that Sif spared her a glance. Mostly though she concentrated on the woman she was now brutally double ass fucking.

And concentrating on not cumming herself of course, as that would be the beginning of the end of this delightfully perverted act. Which was why eventually she even closed her eyes to dull the pleasure she was experiencing.

Of course as Sif was doing one of her favourite things in the world it was inevitable that she would cum, and when she could no longer resist Sif opened her eyes again and focused on her dildo slamming in and out of Jane's ass hole, pulling Wanda's dildo in and out in the process. She then immediately re-ceived a powerful climax, followed by another, and another, and another as she gleefully wrecked Jane Foster's rectum, if possible making the tiny girl scream even louder.

Which of course made Sif chuckle evilly and brutalise the butt hole in front of her just a touch harder, just to make sure at least herself and Jane would cum that much harder.

Darcy had pretty much continued to touch herself throughout Jane getting double ass fucked. She tried to avoid the temptation to make herself cum, but when both Mistress Sif and Wanda started brutally pounding Jane's poor little ass hole Darcy just couldn't help herself.

Although she felt she deserved points for holding off until Jane came, especially as it almost felt romantic to cum together.

It would have been better if there had been at least one dildo up her ass, and inevitably she didn't cum as hard and/or as frequently as Jane, but Darcy didn't feel she could complain given she got the once in a life-time chance to see Jane Foster get her butt slammed by two strap-ons for the first time of what was probably many times.

For a while Darcy was lost in her lust, then just as she was beginning to worry about Jane's long-term health Mistress Sif pulled her strap-on out of Jane's ass hole, the force pulling Wanda's strap-on out too, leaving behind a monster of a gape.

Like, remaining stretched open wider and longer than ever before kind of gape, Darcy able to see deep into Jane's battered rectum thanks to Wanda and Mistress Sif.

Then, when Darcy was finally able to pull her eyes away from Jane's gaping butt hole, the former assis-tant's eyes locked onto Mistress Sif's big dildo and her mouth watered, Darcy practically being able to taste her girlfriend's ass already. But when she shuffled towards it Mistress Sif stopped her with a firm hand on her head.

"No Darcy. I want Jane to suck my cock clean of her ass cream to further prove she knows her place." Sif explained, before adding with a grin, "You may clean Wanda's dick."

Not needing any further encouragement Darcy quickly pulled away, turned her attention to Wanda and quickly wrapped her lips around the other girl's cock like it was the only thing that could keep her alive.

She then automatically started sucking with the same desperation, only to force herself to slow down so she could try and savour the taste of Jane's ass.

Or at least the deepest part of it, Darcy finding after that she just couldn't resist bobbing her head increasingly until she was deep throating the entire length of Wanda's dildo. Which weirdly she wasn't told off for. Or encouraged, which was weird because Darcy thought it would be one or the other.

Then when Darcy had got every drop of Jane's butt juice from that dildo Mistress Sif called out, "Darcy, come give Jane a rim job. Mmmmmmm yeah, wake your girlfriend up so she can give me a blow job and put a proper end to the last part of her training."

Unlike before Darcy wasn't in a hurry to obey this order. Not because she was feeling cheeky, and cer-tainly not because she didn't want too, but she just wanted a few extra seconds to make sure every drop of ass cream was off of Mistress Sif's cock.

Fortunately Mistress Sif was clearly feeling generous, and allowed her to keep sucking her cock with only a few mild insults before insisting she move on.

Even when Darcy finally did Mistress Sif didn't criticise her decision to slowly crawl over to Jane, so she could get a nice long look at that gaping crater which used to be her girlfriend's butt hole, before sticking her tongue in that well-fucked bottom and eagerly massaging Jane's brutally battered anal walls and stretched open back door.

Jane spent several minutes whimpering pathetically after Mistress Sif pulled her strap-on, and Wanda's, out of her ass. She was only dully aware of the obscene sound and feeling that caused, and the fact she was discarded like a used piece of meat, her carcass unceremoniously dumped next to Wanda.

She was then left there, lying on her front on the bed, just whimpering and occasionally groaning as life continued around her.

Then her eyes went wide, her head shot up and she let out a loud cry, followed by an embar-rassed whimper as she felt something soft and wet invading her battered butt.

Not that she was embarrassed because she was obviously receiving a rim job, especially considering one quick look back told her it was Darcy who was eating her ass, as she and Darcy had been constant-ly rimming each other since they were first enslaved.

Hell, she had spent most of the last few weeks with her face buried in between Darcy's meaty cheeks, only allowing Darcy to return the favour as a special treat, so the rim job itself definitely wasn't embarrassing.

What was embarrassing was that she quickly became aware of just how stretched her back hole, and her back passage, was. And how much it hurt. Then her Mistress added to that embarrassment, although truth be told Jane loved what came next.

Kneeling down in front of Jane with a smirk on her face Sif pressed her cock against Jane's lips and told her, "Suck it slut! Suck your own ass off this cock you nasty little whore. Ooooooooh yes, just like that, you love the taste of your own ass, don't you my little slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Jane took her mouth briefly off the cock to eagerly reply.

"Shut up and suck it." Sif scolded, her slightly angry tone quickly replaced with a joyful one as Jane went back to work cleaning her strap-on cock, "Mmmmmmm, that's it, suck it. Suck that ass flavoured cock like the little ass to mouth slut you are! Oh yes, you're becoming such a great cock sucker Jane. I'm so proud of you."

Those words made Jane flush with happiness. The most important thing in the universe to her was pleas-ing her Mistress Sif, and she was ashamed of the fact that she had ever thought otherwise. She was nothing but a fuck toy for this superior woman. This goddess.

This butt busting Alpha female who owned her and rightfully owned every other woman on this planet, including her precious girlfriend Darcy. They were the lucky ones who got to worship Mistress Sif on a regular basis, and showed that they knew their place.

Desperately wanting to prove that Jane gave her owner the most passionate and loving blow job she had ever given. Okay, she may have been a little selfish and savoured the deepest part of her butt, but even then lingering on the head like that was good for most BJs, and Mistress Sif certainly didn't complain.

No, she encouraged Jane throughout the cock cleaning, but especially when the astrophysicist transi-tioned into first bobbing her head up and down on that dildo and when Jane finally began stuffing Mis-tress Sif's strap-on down her throat for a really thorough cleaning.

"Yessssssss, clean that cock! Ooooooh, you look so good with a cock in your mouth." Sif grinned hap-pily, stroking Jane's hair as she continued sucking, "So good. Oh Jane, I love having you sucking my cock. You really are getting so good at it. Soon you'll be the perfect cock sucker, just like your little girl-friend Darcy."

Darcy moaned happily into Jane's ass at that last remark, delighting in the fact that Jane did the same around Mistress Sif's shaft. Or Jane had just been reacting to the rim job Darcy was gleefully giving to her. Most likely it was a combination of both, which made Darcy very proud of Jane.

She had taken great strides into becoming a perverted lesbian slut, and if the way she was sucking their Mistress's cock was any indication Jane Foster had truly accepted the role that Darcy now believed they had been born for.

Oh yes, they were always meant to be slaves of Sif, and even if Jane needed to be broken to truly accept that Darcy was glad that it had finally happened, because it meant they could be together while getting the constant domination they both clearly needed.

Shoving her face in between Jane's little cheeks was a great way to celebrate anything, especially this, but now Jane's ass hole was so loose and open it was even more nasty. Darcy was able to get her tongue deeper than ever before into that forbidden hole and lick the battered and stretched anal walls, making Jane let out the most adorable sounds in the process.

Then to make this increasingly nasty Dar-cy momentarily pulled back slightly and spat directly into Jane's gaping butt hole and then watch that spit drop down and disappearing to that exposed tunnel before shoving her tongue right back up Jane's ass.

Just when Darcy didn't think it could get any better she heard her Mistress order, "Wanda, shove your cock up Darcy's fat ass. Mmmmmm yeah, loosen up your fellow slave and get her ready for her double ass fucking."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said softly as she scrambled to get into position.

Briefly Darcy pondered whether she should thank her Mistress, both for the rare treat of a double butt fucking and/or making sure her slutty ass was nice and stretched out for what was the most wonderfully perverted act she'd ever been a part of. However that would have involved removing her tongue from Jane's gaping ass hole, and Darcy was in no hurry to do that.

She remained silently giddy as Wanda lined up her strap-on with Darcy's gaping butt hole and slowly penetrated it once again. Too slowly for Darcy's liking. Because sure, her back hole was nowhere near as gaped as Jane's butt was currently gaped, but her ass was a lot more slutty.

On the bright side in just less than a minute her slutty ass had taken every single inch of Wanda's strap-on, Darcy moaning with delight into Jane's ass as her own ass suddenly had a little weight against it, signifying that the other girl's thighs were against her cheeks and the entire length of her cock was buried within her big booty.

Darcy then moaned happily again when Wanda started to butt fuck her. Sure, it was nowhere near as hard as she would have liked, but considering Darcy knew what was to come this was a nice appetiser to the main course that would soon follow, and Darcy definitely appreciated being 'pre-pared' for that main course.

After enjoying the show for a little longer Sif pulled her cock away from Jane's mouth and ordered, "Jane, pull away from Darcy so Wanda can concentrate on loosening your precious girlfriend's fat ass. Wanda, stop taking it easy on that slut. I want you to really pound that butt. Mmmmm yes, get it nice and ready for a hard double fucking."

Wanda was a little hesitant to obey as instinctively she didn't want to hurt Darcy. Then she remembered just how hard their Mistress had pounded her butt, Darcy squealing with pleasure the entire time, and could sense everyone's annoyance at her not immediately getting on with it, especially Darcy's.

So just as Darcy was opening her mouth to complain Wanda tightened her already firm grip on the older bru-nette's hips and began to increase the pace, soon beginning to pound her cock in and out of Darcy's ass hole with every ounce of her strength.

Or at least with every ounce of her human strength, because she was confident that if she was using her magic Darcy would have cum instantly.

As it was Darcy just screamed in pleasure, her previous complaints completely forgotten as Wanda gave her exactly what she wanted, namely a brutal butt wrecking.

Which Wanda knew for a fact as she careful-ly studied Darcy's mind for the slightest sense of discomfort and finding none, only overwhelming en-joyment which made Wanda more than a little jealous.

Because Wanda really liked being the butt fucker, especially when she was pounding Darcy's big booty and making her meaty cheeks jiggle for her with the force of every hard thrust, but for her it couldn't compete with the sensation of getting her ass fucked by her wonderful Mistress Sif.

"Very good Wanda, mmmmmm, you're becoming such a good little ass fucker." Sif grinned, causing Wanda to blush adorably, "Now get on your back so Darcy can get on top of you."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda quickly replied and did as she was told.

Although there was a brief moment were Wanda admired her handiwork and just stared at Darcy's gaping back hole, impressed with herself that the hole remained easily as stretched wide open as she'd ever seen it.

Then Wanda drop down onto her back and held one hand on her dildo to make sure it would be easy for Darcy to skewer herself.

The grin on Darcy's face could have told Wanda that the other girl ap-preciated it even if she hadn't been able to read her mind. As it was Wanda knew just how happy Darcy was at this turn of events, although her kindness was only just part of it.

Quicker than Wanda would have guessed Darcy crawled onto her and dropped her fat ass down on the dildo, pretty much skewering her large rump in one hard thrust.

She then started bouncing up and down on the cock, reasonably slowly at first but then harder and faster until the speed was pretty much identi-cal to what it was before.

Darcy's big ass was certainly jiggling as much as before, and she was squeal-ing almost just as loudly, two things which clearly delighted Mistress Sif, and to a slightly lesser extent Darcy's girlfriend Jane, both of whom watched Darcy's fat ass jiggle like jelly for a few long minutes, allowing Darcy to make extra sure her rectum was ready for the assault it was about to receive.

"Wanda, spread Darcy's cheeks for me." Sif eventually ordered, "Darcy, tell me how badly you want to get your fat ass double stuffed."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said softly, doing as she was told.

"Oh please Mistress, double stuffed my ass." Darcy pleaded shamelessly, ceasing her thrusts over Dar-cy could spread her cheeks and more importantly so that Mistress Sif could get that second cock inside her ass, "Double stuff my big fat ass like the total anal whore I am! Please? Just give it to me. I'm not a beginner like Jane, I can take it. Oh yes, I can take it as hard and as roughly as you want to give it to me. Wreck my ass! Fucking wreck my slutty little dyke ass hole with your big hard girl cock! Please Mistress Sif, I want it soooooooooo bad. Please give it to me. Please double stuff my whore ass and prove I'm the biggest anal whore in your collection of whores."

Sif admired the wicked sight in front of her for a few long seconds, then she pressed the tip of her cock against that already cock stuffed butt hole and slowly pushed forwards.

Darcy's poor little ass hole was no match for her incredible strength and Sif was easily able to make the other brunette's anal ring stretch wide for the head of that second dildo to slide into it along with the first dildo, however even though Sif was going as slowly as she possibly could Darcy loudly cried out in pure pain as her fat ass was double penetrated.

Which wasn't really surprising, but Sif had been hoping for at least a hint of pleasure. Oh well, if Darcy wasn't a total whore for double anal yet she soon would be, Sif would make sure of that.

"Mother fucker!" Darcy swore after crying out in pain, and then after a few seconds of forcing herself to relax croaked, "Fuck me! Oh God please, fuck my ass."

It sounded really weak compared to how eagerly Darcy had been begging for it earlier, but was enough to reaffirm Darcy's status as a total anal whore, giving Sif the confidence to proceed with a little less care than she had used with Jane.

She was rewarded for taking the risk by some noticeable cries of pleasure from Darcy, mixed in with the understandable cries of pain, as Sif slowly sent the entire length of her strap-on into Darcy's big gay ass alongside Wanda's, The Scarlet Witch continuing to spread Dar-cy's butt cheeks to provide Sif with the best possible look of that extremely stretched open back door.

Eventually Sif succeeded in burying the entire length of her strap-on cock in that obscenely stretched shit hole, Darcy letting out the cutest little whimpers as her rectum struggled to adjust to being stuffed with so much dildo.

Merciful Mistress that she was Sif allowed Darcy several minutes to get used to the sensation before beginning to sodomise her again, with the obvious difference being that this time each time she pumped her dildo in and out of Darcy's ass hole it caused Wanda's dildo to move slowly in and out as well. With that and how wide her butt hole was stretching it wasn't surprising that she continued to cry out in mostly pain.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers