Slaves of Sif Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Although again just as Sif was doubting how much of a butt slut Darcy really was the former assistant began moaning pleasure, making it clear that even the pain was getting her off. Shortly after that she started begging again, but Sif didn't pay much attention to what she was actually saying.

No, Sif was far too preoccupied with the beautiful sight before her. Or more accurately sights, because when she could barely tear her eyes away from Darcy's obscenely stretched butt hole she got to enjoy the almost equally delightful sight of Darcy's girlfriend Jane watching her double fuck this big fat ass with a little help from The Scarlet Witch.

The Witch who currently had Darcy screaming in her face, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! WRECK MY ASS! WRECK MY FUCKING FAT ASS! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, POUND THAT BIG BOOTY, OOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME! DRILL MY SHIT HOLE! GAPE ME WIDE! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME MISTRESS SIF! SLAM MY BUTT HOLE MISTRESS WANDA! FUCKING DESTROY MY ASS HOLE!"

Darcy continued begging shamelessly for what felt like an eternity. At first it was just to outdo Jane and prove she was in fact the biggest anal whore in Sif's collection of anal loving sex slaves and she was grateful to be ignored, because if Mistress Sif and/or Wanda had started pounding her ass with even half of the strength they were capable of, even through magic or physical strength, Darcy was sure that her poor little back hole and back passage would be torn apart.

Although at least if that happened Wanda's magic could probably fix it. Probably. And because of it there was a sadistic part of Darcy which wanted Mistress Sif and Wanda to do their worst, because she was sure as agonising and humiliating as some of the consequences could be it would be worth it for the pleasure.

Of course this wasn't the first time Darcy had been double ass fucked, and she knew that her slutty ass would eventually relax and accept this obscene abuse.

Not that this had been a regular thing for her be-fore being enslaved by Sif, but she had indulged in it once before and knew there was nothing her whore ass couldn't take. This was no exception, and sure enough her rectum relaxed enough so that the pain faded away to just a discomfort, and then eventually pure pleasure.

At which point her begging became more desperate, and genuine, as Darcy couldn't wait to find out what it was like to be double butt fucked by a powerful witch and a warrior goddess.

"MAKE ME CUM!" Darcy screamed, and wept, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM MIS-TRESS SIF! PLEASE? I NEED IT, I NEED IT SOOOOOOOOO BAD! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! OH FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCKING WRECK IT! RUIN MY ASS HOLE AND MAKE ME CUM! FUCKING FUCK MY DYKE ASS! FUCK IT! OH YES, OH GOD! OH MY GOD, OH, OH PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!"

After what felt like an eternity Darcy finally got what she wanted, namely Mistress Sif slowly but surely increasing the pace until she had to be pounding her ass with every ounce of her strength. It was certain-ly making Darcy's big butt jiggle like jelly in a earthquake and the sound of Mistress Sif's thighs smack-ing against her meaty cheeks to become deafening.

Even louder than her now hysterical screams, Darcy so lost in ecstasy that she completely gave up on even trying to sound coherent.

And through all that hard pounding she focused on the love of her life Jane Foster, the moment that the expression on Jane's face went from concerned to lustful pushing Darcy over the edge of orgasm.

Then Darcy struggled to focus on anything, her vision becoming blurry as she experienced the most powerful climaxes of her life.

That was really saying something considering how hard Mistress Sif always made her cum, and she had spent the last few weeks pretty much having non-stop sex with Jane Foster a.k.a. her greatest fantasy come true. But what could she say, she was an anal whore at heart.

The big-gest anal whore in Mistress Sif's collection of anal whores, something she felt she proved given how hard she came. Probably even harder than Jane. Hopefully Jane wouldn't be jealous. And if she was, maybe Darcy could talk their Mistress into letting her be the bottom piece of bread in a Jane Foster sandwich.

That would definitely make Jane cum even harder. Oh, and then Mistress Sif and Jane could double ass fuck Darcy, because as impossible as it was to imagine she could cum harder than this add-ing Jane to the mix would definitely do the trick.

Wanda couldn't help smiling as she read the minds of the other women, concentrating on Darcy for now as she dissolved into a mindless anal whore.

The things she thought of before she lost the ability to think coherently were actually quite sweet and romantic, Wanda hoping that she would find someone she would want to double ass fuck her with Mistress Sif in the same way that Darcy was imagining herself getting double butt stuffed by Jane and their Mistress.

Especially if it felt half as good as what Darcy was experiencing now, Wanda almost considering begging to be the next piggy in the middle. Of course right now she was incredibly tired, and nervous at the idea of getting her ass abused like Darcy's fat butt was now being brutalised.

All Wanda needed to do was briefly look inside the head of her Mistress to tell that her ass's fate was sealed and she would inevitably get double ass fucked.

Thankfully she also learned that wouldn't happen tonight and that Mistress Sif was using most of the rest of her energy to give Darcy a rectum wrecking the not only would she never forget, but would never be forgotten by all of her watching slaves, and even the one participating in this obscene act.

Wanda suspected that from the other women's thoughts their Mistress was easily succeeding, and The Scarlet Witch was certainly never going to forget this, nor would she want too.

This was incredible and Wanda very much looked forward to doing this with her fellow slaves in the fu-ture. Maybe even Gamora and Nebula, the idea of anally abusing those warriors thrilling to the wicked witch.

Although for now Wanda was very much focused on the present, especially when Mistress Sif's mind told her to start joining in and she began thrusting her hips up and down, physically moving her own dildo in and out of Darcy's poor little ass hole.

To the biggest anal whore's credit she squealed in ecstasy and came even harder, her cum squirting violently out of her and onto Wanda's stomach as she and Mistress Sif became lost in literally breaking Darcy's rectum.

Along the way Wanda and Mistress Sif came multiple times because of the stimulators on their clits, and more importantly the sheer joy of double ass fucking this ridiculously beautiful and insanely voluptuous woman.

They might have not cum quite as hard and as frequently as Darcy, but despite what she read in the other sub's mind Wanda refused to believe that Darcy was enjoying this more than herself and their owner.

Despite this she was grateful when the butt sex finally came to an end because she was so phys-ically exhausted and her magic was so depleted that it almost physically hurt to continue, and she was only doing so to please Mistress Sif.

Sif used almost every ounce of her supernatural strength and yet still Darcy came and screamed hysteri-cally for more, which prompted her to become so carried away she almost passed out from exhaustion.

Luckily she was able to pull her cock, and Wanda's with it, out of Darcy's ass with an obscene sound, and the sight of her handiwork gave her enough adrenaline to continue.

Although she had to stand there for several minutes getting her breath back, although part of that was to properly admire Darcy's gaped butt, Sif even spitting into that hole which was widely stretched as she'd ever seen a fuck hole stretch before and watched as her saliva disappeared deep into the guts of her sex slave.

"Jane... release my other slaves." Sif commanded, deliberately pausing so that Jane would move for-ward and then be disappointed to be denied the joy of sucking her cock. Then Jane slowly and hesitantly released Gamora and Nebula from their restraints and then watched as the two aliens came to kneel be-fore their Mistress after she gave them an expectant look, Sif struggling not to grin as she asked, "Nebu-la, are you sorry for using what is mine?"

"Yes Mistress." Nebula said softly.

"Good, then you may go and suck Darcy's ass off Wanda's dick." Sif said almost dismissively before turning to her favourite 'daughter' of Thanos, "Gamora, are you sorry for not returning to my side and seeking out a lesser Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress." Gamora replied softly.

""Very good, then suck my dick." Sif ordered gleefully, "Mmmmmmm yes, that's it, suck Darcy's slutty little ass off my dick you perverted little whore! Once again become my ATM cock sucker, and maybe next time I'll fuck your ass too. Oh, or maybe I'll let you and your sister help me destroy Darcy's fat ass. I know you'd like that."

There was a moan of agreement from Nebula, but especially from Gamora. Or maybe it was just because Gamora was closer to her at the moment.

Either way Sif couldn't help but grin wickedly again, and reached down to stroke Gamora's long dark locks as she sucked her cock like the good little cock suck-er she was.

Unsurprisingly Gamora didn't hesitate to immediately lean forward and wrapped her lips around Sif's dick the second she got permission too.

Nebula wasn't quite as keen, but obeyed Sif's command and slowly shuffled over to where Wanda was lying on her back, kneeled in between her legs and took her cock into her mouth.

While one 'sister' might have been more eager than the other they both savoured the deepest part of Darcy's butt before beginning to bob their heads up and down those dildos with well-trained ease, even-tually even taking them into their throats for an extra thorough cleaning.

It was a sight that Sif almost en-joyed as much as Darcy's gaping ass hole, which was still on display thanks to the assistant continuing to lie on her front on the bed where she had collapsed after the end of the sodomy.

Surprisingly she was still conscious, which was clear from her whimpers and the way she snuggled into Jane who was holding her tightly and cooing.

Sif smiled with blissful happiness at all of this. After all, this was her collection of slaves, and while it wasn't quite as impressive as it had been before her imprisonment on her home world she had made quite a decent start rebuilding her collection.

But she had still only just begun, as this world alone was full of beautiful women just waiting to be conquered. But at first she needed to destroy, or at least crip-ple, those who would seek to rob her of what was rightfully hers.

Luckily she had learned there was an easy way to mentally break so-called heroes before she ever met them in battle, and that was to enslave their girlfriends/wives/etc. That is what she would do to the hero known as Ironman. Or more accurately, his girlfriend Pepper Potts.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers