Slaves of Sif Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

But here she was, an incredibly talented and experienced tongue massaging her pussy, the tongue of her Mistress no less, which was a rare treat indeed, and Wanda couldn't stop thinking about Mistress Sif's pussy.

She even closed her eyes and pretended she was the one eating it, which was easy given not only did she have vivid memories of it but thanks to her powers she could hear, see and feel what both Pepper and their Mistress Sif were experiencing.

This of course pushed her closer to orgasm, and although Mistress Sif made sure she didn't cum too quickly it was also clear she was in no mood for long drawn-out teasing and soon she was burying her tongue as deep as it would go into Wanda's pussy.

She then left it there so they could both savour the feeling, before she started hammering that tongue in and out of her, making Wanda cum in what felt like seconds.

She then continued relentlessly tongue fucking her through climax after climax, only stopping to replace her tongue with two fingers while still effortlessly keeping Wanda in the air, reminding the Witch that her owner was literally a goddess.

That thought had Wanda whimpering pathetically and trying to acknowledge it. To tell Mistress Sif how much she appreciated her. How much she loved being her lesbian slave. That she was hers forever.

However all that came out was deafening screams and the occasional swear word. Fortunately Wanda was confident that her magic would keep anyone outside this room from hearing her.

Unfortunately she felt like she was failing her Mistress by not being able to provide commentary while Mistress Sif's mouth was busy sucking on Wanda's clit.

So it was a good thing Pepper was there to pick up the slack, if not in the cometary department then in pleasing their Mistress Sif, which was what mattered most in this world after all.

Pepper had become just as obsessed with pleasing Sif as Wanda. Or almost as much. It was hard for Pepper to imagine wanting to please someone she would lick an ass hole.

Then again now she thought about it rimming another woman wouldn't be so bad as longer as it was the beautiful and amazing Sif, Pepper even feeling jealous of Wanda for getting to prove her submission to Sif so thoroughly.

Pepper couldn't imagine anything more submissive/degrading then licking someone's ass hole, and if there was something more submissive/degrading she didn't want to find out about it.

She definitely thought she got the better part of the deal, because she could never imagine anything tasting better than Sif's pussy. Because wow, Pepper had thought that Natasha Romanoff's pussy tasted good, but she really did have no idea, as this time instead of the flavour slowly growing on her Pepper was addicted to Sif's taste the second it hit her taste-buds.

She then eagerly licked the other woman's pussy as Sif gently stroked her hair and grinned down at her, Pepper blushing as she looked up to observe the latter thing and then returning her full attention to her licking, wanting to do more but guessing from the way she ordered Wanda around that Sif would prefer to give her permission.

It sounded like she guessed right, Sif eventually pulling her mouth away from Wanda's cunt long enough to moan, "Mmmmmmm, nice job Pepper. Ooooooooooooh, quick and eager, and getting my clit each time your dyke tongue licks me. Mmmmmmm, but now I want more. I want you to shove your tongue inside me and fuck me with it like the lezzie bitch you've always secretly wanted to be. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, do it Pepper. Tongue fuck me like a lezzie bitch! Oh yes, tongue fuck my pussy and accept your new role is my pussy licking lezzie bitch! Oh yeah, I want you to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Pepper!"

Despite having done just that once before, and literally thinking of little else for the past few minutes, Pepper was actually hesitant to do it she was told. Mostly because she was nervous that she wouldn't do a good job, as although she had made Natasha cum it hadn't been anywhere near as hard as she had cum and she had always wondered whether it had been good enough.

Also part of her like the obscene things that Sif was saying. Of course ultimately Pepper did as she was told, pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Sif's cunt and being instantly rewarded by more delicious pussy cream and more importantly the incoherent cries of her would-be Mistress.

Most importantly of all Pepper was soon rewarded with Sif's cum, which redefined her understanding of what delicious was. Instantly she became like a mad woman, desperately trying to swallow every drop of that precious liquid, although unfortunately she had to just settle for the majority of it.

Then when it was over she reinserted her tongue back into Sif's pussy and started fucking it at least twice as frantically as before, Pepper now desperate for more of that heavenly cream. Fortunately she wouldn't be denied, Sif's grip on her head tightening so the by far stronger woman could push the weaker woman's face deeper into her cunt.

Sif was in lesbian heaven right now. One girl swallowing her cum in between tongue fucking her to orgasm after orgasm, and another cumming in her mouth/on her face. Surely, nothing could be better than this.

It was certainly one of the main reasons why she went around collecting hot women and adding them to her ever-growing number of slaves. As such she was never in a hurry to end it, even if she should be.

Now for example she couldn't afford to wait around in case Ironman showed up, but Sif just couldn't resist milking this for all that it was worth, fucking Wanda until the poor thing was almost unconscious before finally letting her down gently on the table to recover.

She spent even longer letting Pepper eat her out, Sif showing off her impressive stamina as she remains standing despite what was clearly this woman's best work. Which didn't quite compare to her fully trained slaves, but it was still fairly impressive.

Sif especially loved the enthusiasm that Pepper showed, even if it was normal for even a complete newcomer to eating pussy to become ravenous for her cunt once they were in between her thighs. Just another wonderful side-effect of Lorelai's magic which Sif had come to adore, especially when she was cumming in the mouth of her latest conquest.

Unfortunately while her stamina was impressive it was not unlimited, and eventually she was faced with the choice of allowing this woman to sap the last ounce of strength and then continuing this once they had recovered, most likely back at her headquarters, or go through with her initial plans.

Truth be told it was tempting to just succumb, even if it meant that she would have to deal with that silly man and his toys, and possibly his friends, when she woke up.

But she would not risk losing Wanda in the potential chaos, or lose the chance to bend Pepper Potts over her own desk and take her hot little ass. Besides, she was no animal that couldn't control itself. She was the Lady Sif, the most powerful woman in the universe.

Seeking to prove that Sif roughly pulled Pepper by her hair and then when the other woman was on her feet almost literally shoved her tongue down her throat, thoroughly tasting her own cum in the process.

Then she fulfilled her main objective for the day, namely bending Pepper Potts over her desk. Of course it would mean nothing if Sif didn't follow up by fucking Pepper into submission, and with a little help from Wanda that was exactly what she was going to do.

Hell, she didn't even have to promp the Witch to summon a strap-on around her waist, the device appearing as if from nowhere and securing itself firmly. Of course Sif would not penetrate Pepper's ass without properly preparing it, but luckily she had an easy way to do that.

"You have a sexy little ass Ms Potts. I greatly look forward to fucking it." Sif announced, causing Pepper to whimper in fear and anticipation. Then Sif turned to the other brunette and ordered, "Wanda, get over here and make sure Pepper's ass hole is nice and ready for my cock."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda nodded.

Wanda then rushed to get into position, a.k.a. kneel down behind Pepper so she could give her a nice long rim job. Knowing that her Mistress would want a show Wanda took a moment just to admire the prize in front of her, before leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to Pepper's ass.

She then briefly peppered that ass in kisses, long enough to tease the other woman without making Mistress Sif feel like she was worshipping a lowly slaves ass when she regularly worshipped the amazing booty of the goddess Sif, before gently spreading those ass cheeks and beginning to lick Pepper's ass hole, even moaning softly from that first lick.

Although the moan was mostly for show Wanda had come to genuinely love rimming her fellow slaves, especially just before they were about to know the joy of Mistress Sif's cock in their asses. Of course she didn't love it as much as rimming Mistress Sif.

No, it couldn't compare to that wonderful chance to show her submission, but it was still a type of showing her submission and thanks to her Mistress's training Wanda had become quite the little anal whore in every sense of the word, adoring both the taste of her own ass and the asses of her fellow slaves almost as much as the taste of Mistress Sif's ass. And when she got to bury her face in Darcy's big booty it was almost close to being as good as being butt fucked. Almost.

Pulling back so she could spit onto Pepper's butt hole Wanda couldn't help notice out of the corner of her eye Mistress Sif stroking lubricant into her strap-on, and she was quickly reminded about just how amazing it was to be ass fucked by her Mistress.

The memory was so powerful Wanda literally trembled as she desperately hoped that once Mistress Sif was done breaking in her latest bitch she would completely destroy Wanda's ass hole.

Not for the first time Wanda was overwhelmed with jealousy as she wished it was her losing her anal cherry to Mistress Sif again. Thanks to her powers she had experienced the feeling multiple times, but nothing beat the real thing. Except maybe having her well loosened ass hole wrecked by Mistress Sif.

For now Wanda would have to settle for experiencing it second hand, but before that she need to complete giving Pepper a thorough rim job, which was why Wanda literally buried her face in between Pepper's butt cheeks, letting go of them with her hands so she was practically suffocating herself while literally trying to jam her tongue into the other woman's ass hole.

Which wasn't as good, or as bad, as when she was struggling to breathe properly with her face literally enclosed by Darcy's meaty globes, and she didn't get her tongue quite as deep as when she was using it on the slutty butt holes of her fellow slaves, but with a slight assist from her Mistress Wanda was able to go pretty deep, and her heart fluttered as Mistress Sif encouraged her.

"That's it my pet, get deep into that ass!" Sif ordered with a wicked grin as she grabbed the back of Wanda's head and shoved her slave's face as deep as it would go into her soon to be slave's ass, "Yesssss, eat that ass! Eat that fucking dyke ass! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it you lesbian butt licker, make that little fuck hole nice and wet for me to use. Oh Wanda, you're doing such a good job at pleasing me. I'm very proud of you. Ooooooooh, and you've definitely earned yourself a reward, after I get mine! Yes Wanda, back off so I can get to Pepper's virgin ass hole. It's time to make Ironman's girlfriend my dyke bitch."

While she was talking Mistress Sif pulled Wanda's face out of Pepper's ass and let go of her, causing the overwhelmed Witch to fall to the ground and gasp for breath for a few long seconds, then she scurried to obey with a soft murmur of, "Yes Mistress."

Ignoring her slave Sif stepped forward, pulled apart one of Pepper's cheeks and then pressed her dildo to her target, prompting Pepper to whimper, "Please, be gentle."

Sif grinned and softly told her latest victim, "Oh Pepper, I'm nearly always gentle with anal virgins. At least at first. But soon you'll be begging for more, and even if your boyfriend shows up I'll just continue gentle fucking your ass until he begs me to show you mercy. Oh yes, I'll be gentle with you Pepper, but it won't be long before you're begging me not to be."

Sif then grinned wickedly as she slid the tip of her strap-on up and down Pepper's ass crack, making her latest conquest whimper with a mixture of fear and anticipation which just made this precious moment even more intoxicating.

She did that for what had to be a full minute before she pressed the head of the dildo against Pepper's virgin ass hole and firmly pushed forwards, causing the other woman to let out another whimper of fear and anticipation before crying out in pain as her anal ring slowly stretched to allow Sif's strap-on to slide through it and into Pepper's virgin ass, adding yet another anal cherry to Sif's collection.

Officially losing her anal virginity made Pepper let out an adorable cry, practically forcing Sif to groan, "Truly, there is nothing better than a virgin ass."

The only response Sif got was another adorable cry, followed by another whimper, and a lustful look from Wanda.

For a moment Sif turned her attention to her other slave, and flashed her a wicked grin to show her gratitude to Wanda for continuing to spread Pepper's butt cheeks, giving Sif the perfect view of Pepper's deflowered little butt hole stretching around the head of her strap-on cock.

Which naturally caused Wanda to blush adorably, Sif enjoying the look on her face for a few seconds before her eyes inevitably wandered back to Pepper's dildo stretched ass hole.

After a few more seconds of enjoying that sight the way it was Sif began pushing inch after inch of strap-on dildo into Pepper's now formally virgin butt, Sif going as slowly as she possibly could, partly to make it easy on her new slave and partly to enjoy every second of anally violating the other woman.

Oh who was she kidding? She was mostly doing this to savour sliding her strap-on into that beautiful little butt hole, Pepper squirming, whimpering and crying throughout her anal invasion, and yet not daring to utter a word of complaint.

That continued to be the case when Sif's thighs came to rest against Pepper's ass cheeks, announcing that she had fully skewered Pepper's ass on her cock, and when Sif started slowly pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning to butt fuck the other woman. Sif also remained quiet so she could just enjoy this precious moment. Wanda was a different story.

Sure, she stayed silent to begin with, perhaps because she was just as wrapped up in watching Sif's dildo pumping in and out of Pepper's most private hole, but it wasn't that long before she provided some commentary. Commentary that Sif had no intention of punishing her for, because she found it quite delightful.

"Oh God, that's so hot! Mmmmmm, fuck her." Wanda moaned, "Fuck her ass. Fuck it just like that, oh Mistress Sif, I love watching your big cock sliding in and out of another one of your bitches' ass holes. Mmmmm, that's sooooo sexy."

Wanda wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying, but the few times she pulled her eyes away from Pepper's butt hole stretching around Mistress Sif's cock to nervously look up at her goddess of an owner Mistress Sif had a delighted look on her face.

No doubt that was mostly due with taking another woman's anal virginity, something that Wanda knew for a fact was Mistress Sif's favourite thing to do ever, but Wanda also knew that Mistress Sif loved dirty talk so she continued to allow dirty words to slip from her lips.

Truth be told she had become quite fond of dirty talk herself, and quite enjoyed dishing it out. Although nowhere near as much as what happened next.

"Wanda, as much as I enjoy hearing such things, I think we can find a better use for your pretty little mouth." Sif suddenly announced, suddenly yanking her cock out of Pepper's ass and then pushing it into Wanda's mouth.

Not needing any further encouragement Wanda eagerly began sucking her Mistress's dick, moaning happily as she savoured the deepest part of another woman's butt.

Then when the head of the dildo was clean Wanda started bobbing her head up and down, which caused Mistress Sif to let out a beautiful laugh and then slipped her hand into her hair for some further encouragement.

Of course it wasn't long before Mistress Sif started providing the verbal variety, although Wanda didn't really pay much attention to her words as she was too busy stuffing the ass flavoured cock into her throat so she could get every precious drop of that anal cream.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Wanda, suck my cock!" Sif gleefully encouraged, "Suck Pepper's ass cream off that big dick. Ohhhhhhh yes, suck it. Make sure you get every fucking drop. That's it, deep throat that big dildo you dirty little ass to mouth whore! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, suck it! Suck it like a good little cock sucker. Fuck, that's so hot. But not as hot as fucking some ass, and since that's now nice and clean let's see if we can get it dirty again shall we?"

With that Mistress Sif pulled her strap-on from Wanda's mouth and stuffed it back into Pepper's ass hole. As that now formally virgin hole had been nicely loosened up Pepper moaned in pure pleasure during the anal penetration, although the fact that Mistress Sif was slow and gentle about it obviously helped.

That continued as she began sodomising the blonde again, Wanda once again captivated by the sight, if a little jealous. Then Mistress Sif made her go ass to mouth again.

And then again, and then again, and then again, for a few wonderful moments even fucking Wanda's mouth at the same pace she had been fucking Pepper's butt. Then just when Wanda didn't think it could get any better it did.

"Wanda, would you like a turn ass fucking this slut?" Mistress Sif asked casually.

"Oh yes Mistress Sif." Wanda replied eagerly, "Please may I have a turn ass fucking your new slut."

Pulling out of Pepper's ass once again Mistress Sif stood proudly beside the blonde and told her fellow brunette, "Then I offer her bitch hole as a gift for you my loyal pet. Just don't forget who the true owner of that hole is. Or yours."

"Never Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif." Wanda promised, although she couldn't tear her eyes away from Pepper's already slightly gaping ass hole.

Luckily she wasn't punished for this. At least not right now. Wanda truly believe she should be, and even looked forward to it, but was very grateful for her shot at Pepper's ass. Ever since Mistress Sif had started training her to be a top Wanda had been sodomising her fellow sex slaves Darcy Lewis and Jane Foster almost as much as Mistress Sif sodomise them, or her Mistress sodomised her, so this was quite the treat for her.

One which Wanda savoured as she let go of Pepper's cheeks, summoned her own personal strap-on dildo to appear around her waist, covered it with lubricant which she also summoned, and then slowly pushed her newly acquired cock deep into the rectum of Mistress Sif's latest conquest.

Pepper blushed every time she was anally penetrated. Partly because she spent most of it moaning like a shameless whore, but especially this time as it wasn't the same woman doing it.

Because it was bad enough that she was giving up her anal cherry to some strange woman who had bursted into her office and announced that she was going to be her sex slave, but now she was being passed around like a piece of meat. The most private hole on her body was getting passed around like it was nothing but a fuck hole to these women, and it was.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers