Slaves of Sif Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

She was nothing but a fuck hole to them, and if that wasn't humiliating enough the woman who called herself Mistress Sif had given Pepper's ass to one of her slaves, meaning right now Pepper was a bitch's bitch.

This incredible humiliation should have reduced her to tears. It was the same story for the anal itself. But for better or worse Pepper moaned in pure pleasure as her ass was slowly filled with dildo again, and then she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging for more as this tiny girl, who had to be at least 10 years her junior, started to sodomise her.

Pepper Potts was no longer getting ass fucked by another woman, she was getting butt pounded by women. Women were sharing her most private hole like a cheap whore's cunt, and all she could do was try to cling onto one last shred of dignity as she was once again overwhelmed by pleasure. Then when she didn't think it could get any more humiliating, it did.

Crawling onto the desk Sif positioned herself right in front of Pepper, pressed her dildo to her lips and ordered, "Suck it. Mmmmmmm yes, suck my cock clean while my dear sweet Wanda pounds your dyke ass."

Automatically Pepper's nose scrunched up in disgust, but she was too lost in her submission to offer up any more protest than that. She then opened her mouth and took the head of the fake cock inside it and started sucking it just like Mistress Sif ordered, Pepper equal parts horrified and turned on by this submission.

It then became more the latter than the former as she found herself immediately liking the taste of her own ass. To her shame she even kind of loved it, eagerly beginning to bob her head up and down on the shaft, taking about half of it into her mouth and even a little down her throat while the enchanting and tall brunette chuckled with delight and offered her some verbal encouragement.

"Yesssssss, suck it! Mmmmmm, suck my cock. Become an ass to mouth slut, just like all my other bitches!" Sif commanded with a wicked smile on her face, "Yes, all my slaves go ass to mouth all the time, mmmmm, and soon you will too. Oh yes Pepper, you're going to crave the taste of ass. It won't matter if it's your own, or one of my other sluts, you'll beg me for the privilege of cleaning my cock so you can gobble up some of that yummy anal cream. And it's already started, hasn't it? Yes, I can tell. I can always tell when a whore realises she loves the taste of her own butt juice and realises she'll be addicted to it forever. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you're a little ATM whore now Pepper. My little ATM whore. Suck it whore, ohhhhhh yes, take that cock deep down your throat. Get every single drop of your own ass cream you perverted little bitch! Oh fuck yeah!"

With that the two women swapped places and Pepper was presented with a freshly coated cock glistening with anal cream was the one covered in her saliva shoved roughly up her ass by Sif.

This caused her to cry out loudly, thankfully in pleasure for the most part, giving Wanda the perfect opportunity to shove her dildo directly down her throat.

Despite this rough treatment Pepper quickly recovered and started greedily sucking her own ass cream off of Wanda's cock and moaning around it as Sif began fucking her butt much harder than before.

Almost hard enough to make her cum. Almost. And while that would be almost unbearably humiliating, Pepper was too horny to really care right now, especially when she was totally focused on cleaning cock.

Sif wasn't sure how many times she arranged herself and Wanda to switch positions. It felt like several hundred, although it was more likely around ten. Whatever the number Pepper Potts spent plenty of time tasting her own ass, the degrading act furthering her submission so wonderfully.

Sif had successfully broken women for less, but to her delight the CEO was proving to be something of a challenge, even now clutching to the last shreds of her dignity regardless of the humiliation she was put through, reminding Sif of sweet Jane Foster. But like Jane before her Sif was confident that Pepper would eventually break, perhaps even during what she decided would be the final act of this little session.

"Lay down Wanda, I wish to DP my new slut." Sif announced.

It certainly wasn't a question or up for debate, and Wanda knew that, which was why she was quick to obey, pulling her dick out of Pepper's mouth and laying on top of the desk.

Meanwhile Pepper offered up no form of protest, and indeed moaned in pure pleasure as her new Mistress effortlessly lifted her up and placed her down on top of Wanda's dildo before slowly sliding her downwards so her pussy became impaled.

Sif generously gave Pepper a minute or so to recover from the sensation of having two cocks inside her, for what Sif assumed was the first time ever, before gently beginning to pump her hips back and forth, officially starting the DP. Well, technically that had began during the second penetration, but it only really felt like it began when they started fucking again.

Unsurprisingly given Pepper's previous reactions she spent the first few minutes of the DP moaning like the shameless whore that she would be from now on. But what was a little bit surprising, but not very, was that she finally began begging for more. Very subtly at first, simple words falling out of her mouth between her moans like 'fuck me', 'God', 'harder' and simply 'more'.

Eventually though she got much more coherent, partly because Sif slowed down her thrusts to allow her too, Sif quickly rewarded for her cunning tactics by an extra pathetic whimper and Pepper beginning to beg shamelessly, a clear sign that she had taken another step towards her inevitable full submission.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Pepper whimpered, following that up by moaning, "Mmmmmm, fuck me hard and make me your slut. Make me your lesbian slut. Oh God, I just don't care anymore. Fuck me Mistress Sif and make me your bitch. Ohhhhhhhh, I want to be your little dyke bitch. Just make me cum! Please? Please make me cum, mmmmmm, I need to fucking cum. I swear I'll do anything. Anything. Oooooooh, I'll be your God damn slave, just make me cum! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

For a while Sif just laughed cruelly at those words and continue to slowly sodomise her latest conquest. But she was pleased with her, and aching to cum herself, so it wasn't long before Sif began slowly but surely increasing the pace.

Sadly this caused Pepper to quickly become incoherent, but her screams of pleasure easily made up for it, especially when she started to cum, Sif effortlessly pounding her ass to climax after climax as she caused Pepper's cunt to be impaled on Wanda's cock over and over again.

And that was before Sif decided to make this extra special, and perhaps push Pepper to her breaking point. Although if not she'd be happy to give her the same treatment she recently gave her sweet Darcy and Jane.

"Help me fuck her!" Sif commanded loudly over Pepper's screams, "Come on Wanda, pound upwards into that hot little cunt of hers. Let us show Pepper Potts just how good it can be to be a slave of Sif."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda replied immediately.

Wanda also immediately started doing as she was told, thrusting up into Pepper's pussy and making the other woman cum even harder than she was before, which was really saying something as once again Wanda was both inside the minds of her Mistress and the sub they were sharing. And oh, was it glorious.

Perhaps the most wonderful thing Wanda had ever encountered. Knowing the pleasure of total dominance and total submission at the same time couldn't be accurately described, as even words like ecstasy and paradise couldn't do it justice, those feelings alone easily enough to make her cum in the process.

To be fair the stimulator on her clit was definitely part of it, and part of the reason Mistress Sif came multiple times during the powerful double penetration, but for both brunettes it was mostly what they were feeling which pushed them to so many climaxes.

It was just Mistress Sif was completely lost in her dominance, while Wanda got to enjoy those feelings, Pepper's feeling of submission and her own, which surprisingly were closer to a blissfully happy medium than simple dominance, because no matter how hard she tried to add to the fucking it was very much Mistress Sif who was in total control here and responsible for the DP being so hard and effective.

Of course there was only so much any woman could take from a goddess, especially a human woman, and ultimately Pepper passed out from overwhelming pleasure. Shortly afterwards Mistress Sif pulled her cock out of Pepper's ass, admired the gaping crater she left in her wake for a few long seconds, and then told her still conscious slave, "Wanda, as Pepper is feeling too overwhelmed at the moment you may have the privilege of cleaning my cock."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Wanda softly croaked before gently rolling Pepper off of her and getting down on her knees in front of her owner.

She then closed her eyes, opened her mouth and then wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had just finished pummelling the deepest part of another woman's ass.

Then, of course, Wanda moaned loudly as she tasted that perverted flavour she had become so addicted to as a slave of Sif, Wanda savouring that flavour for a few long seconds before greedily sucking the head of the strap-on clean.

She then started slowly bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more each time as she lovingly looked up at the goddess who had introduced her to this perverted act in the first place.

Instead of offering up her usual verbal encouragement Mistress Sif just smiled down at her lovingly and gently placed a hand on the back of Wanda's head.

She kept it there for quite a while, just letting Wanda go at her own pace while her eyes darted back and forth between Pepper's gaping ass hole, which The Scarlet Witch had made sure to display when she plays the corporate executive face down, and Wanda's bobbing head. Then, shortly after Wanda reached the base of the cock, Mistress Sif began to lazily fuck Wanda's throat.

Now that the dick was clean Wanda fully expected Mistress Sif to fuck her mouth harder to amuse herself, but instead she pushed her back and away from the dildo and gave her a few seconds to recover before giving her another order.

"Wanda take that dildo from around your waist and begin to clean it with your pretty mouth. Then teleport all 3 of us back home."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda said as she scrambled to obey. Moments later there was another cock in her mouth which she was greedily sucking the cum and pussy cream from as she lifted her hands into the air, making the room fill with red light.

Then they were gone.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers