Slaves of Sif Ch. 13

Story Info
Sif enslaves Agent Carter. The other one.
8.4k words
4.22
8.8k
12
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America 2 or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sharon Carter had been trained by the best of the best SHIELD had to offer. That meant first and foremost her Aunt Peggy, one of the founders of SHIELD and her personal idol. God, Sharon was so glad that her Aunt wasn't around to see what had become of SHIELD, and more importantly wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as the other women who she had idolised, and had a hand in her training, like Melinda May, Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill.

They, and the organisation Peggy Carter had fought so hard to build, were worse than dead. They were broken and perverted into something unrecognisable, all thanks to the twisted Amazon goddess known as Sif.

While it was the hardest thing she'd ever had to do Sharon had run and hide, hoping to rebuild SHIELD in secret so she could preserve at least something of Auntie Peggy's legacy. Alas while her training kept her safe for a while eventually she was caught and taken right back to one of the headquarters of SHIELD. The worst part?

It wasn't by Sif, or her little Witch Wanda Maximoff. No, it was by her own people and mentors, Melinda May, Natasha Romanoff and even Maria Hill. She tried, but against all three of them Sharon hadn't stood a chance, and she was soon hogtied and being stuffed into a Quinjet, unable to do anything but thrash around and dish out idle threats.

In response her former allies just laughed at her, and had the audacity to tell her they were doing her a favour. That soon she would blush at the thought of not immediately dropping to her knees in front of their Mistress Sif and begging her to enslave her. That she couldn't possibly imagine just how good Mistress Sif's pussy tasted, or what it was like to have Mistress Sif inside her ass.

But she would. Because as soon as they got back Mistress Sif was going to break her in front of all of them. Spank her. Feed her pussy. Gape her ass hole. Then Sharon truly would be one of them, just another slave of Sif, a mindless fuck hole who lived to please her Mistress. Which was horrifying, especially as the thought undeniably turned Sharon on.

Once they landed Sharon was carried out of the Quinjet, where Sif and her slaves were waiting, along with seemingly every female member of SHIELD, all of them naked to show that they were now nothing but broken bitches. Some even taunted her by displaying their gaped butt holes, the way that Romanoff, May and Hill had done throughout the journey.

She was then wordlessly tied to some kind of BDSM device, forcing her into the doggy style position, before all of her clothes were removed with scissors. Sharon desperately wanted to fight back during this, but there was no point. Even if she could get free there were too many of them to fight. Better to save her energy on remaining defiant for as long as she could, before she too inevitably succumb to Sif's magic, and admittedly her own desires.

"Agent Carter." Sif purred wickedly, "It's so great to meet you."

"Sif." Sharon said flatly, rudely staring ahead of her instead of at her host.

This annoyed Sif, pushing her to taunt, "You know, it's fitting that this would be how SHIELD ends. After all, it was the beginning of the end for your precious organisation when I strapped my darling Natasha to that very device and started the surprisingly challenging process of breaking her. Isn't that right Natasha?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Natasha quickly agreed, unable to stop herself from sucking up by adding, "Thank you so much for being patient with me and putting me in my rightful place."

"Mmmmm, it was so worth it." Sif practically purred with delight, turning back to her latest pray, "I'm sure it will be the same with you. Then, SHIELD will be mine. All the men have left to find jobs in other organisations, and the women, they're all here, ready and willing to serve me however I want."

There was a chorus of agreement from the broken slaves, and then Sharon boldly told her captor, "You can do whatever you want to me. It doesn't matter. You cannot destroy the legacy of SHIELD. And someday someone will take you down.

"We'll see about that." Sif grinned wickedly, pausing for a moment to move behind Sharon, "Mmmmm, oh yes, we will find if someone can truly challenge me, but much sooner we will find out exactly what it takes to break you, and rebuild SHIELD in my glorious image."

Sif gleefully grabbed Sharon's beautiful bottom before beginning to massage the cheeks while she was speaking. She then continued groping that ass for a few long minutes, building up the anticipation for her latest conquest, her watching slaves, and most importantly herself. After all, this was the last piece of her conquest of SHIELD. Why shouldn't she savour it?

Of course she could only wait so long before delivering the first strike, in this case quickly lifting up both her hands and then just as quickly bringing them down again in a hard double smack, Sif using a great deal of her strength in that first blow to show Agent 13 that she meant business.

As a result she got a loud and satisfying cry out of Sharon, which was almost enough to make Sif continue at that pace. But again, she wanted to savour this, not give Sharon everything she had right from the get go and risk breaking her too soon.

So instead she merely went back to her lustful groping of that cute little ass, massaging the pain away and even cooing before delivering the next spank, which was far more gentle than the one that had come it before. Hell, Sif barely put any force into it at all. And yet, it got a little cry out of Sharon. Although from the sounds of it that was because of humiliation more than pain.

Either way it was delightful, although maybe a little disappointing. After all, her favourite SHIELD sluts, Maria and Natasha, had been so difficult to beat. Especially Natasha. Ever since then Sif had actually been hoping to find someone who could be a challenge for her, and yet even the descendant of Peggy Carter wasn't proving to be that difficult.

Indeed, by the time Sif got to the hard spanking the young Agent Carter was doing her Aunt a disservice by bawling like a baby from what appeared to be both pain and humiliation. Which in some way was thrilling, especially in front of what was left of SHIELD, but Sif couldn't help feeling a little disappointed.

Mostly though Sif just felt joy as she watched those full cheeks jiggle with every blow she gave them, quickly turning pink under the force of her assault, then a light red, then finally a dark and angry red, that butt bruising so becomingly.

It would never be Sif's favourite form of dominance, especially not in this position, but it was definitely proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was the dominant one here, and Sharon Carter, the last hope for SHIELD, was being reduced to just another whimpering fuck toy, as Sif's already broken slaves watched on, some of them even being bold enough to cheer Sif on, especially as she started giving her latest conquest all she had.

Sharon tried to remain strong, but it was just so humiliating. She had been physically beaten, restrained, stripped and spanked in front of her former colleagues. Hell, some of that was by her former work friends, all of who were now staring at her with a mixture of lust and jealousy, or staring at their Mistress Sif with total devotion, and maybe even love.

And Sharon had to wonder, was that really the fate that awaited her? Was she really going to become just a mindless sex slave? Yet another notch on Sif's bedpost? Or would she find a way to somehow resist someone who had taken down the likes of Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff?

The chances that she would survive with her mind, and her dignity, intact from an encounter with Sif was always a long shot, but right now it seemed like an impossibility. It was bad enough when Sif was groping her naked ass in between each gentle strike, but as the spanking continued and the groping was slowly phased out and replaced with continuous blows which were unbearable Sharon just couldn't stop herself from breaking down and crying.

She'd always tried so hard to live up to her Aunt's reputation, even when she was calling herself Agent 13 to try and disguise who she really was. But the truth was she had limited field experience, and this was by far the worst pain she'd ever experienced.

It was certainly the worst humiliation, and the worst part of it was that some twisted part of her enjoyed it. Sharon tried to deny that fact at first, but when this turn from gentle bottom smacking to a brutal butt beating Sharon could feel herself getting wet, destroying the very last ounce of dignity that she had.

It caused her to break down completely, her sobs and squeals of pain and humiliation almost as loud as the sounds of Sif's hand connecting with the soft flesh of her ass. Which made her think about how powerful Sif was. How strong. How she was so effortlessly dominating her, and had easily dismantled both The Avengers and SHIELD and turned it's female members into her mindless sluts. So really, what was wrong with succumbing to the inevitable?

Just as that worrying thought echoed in Sharon's head Sif suddenly stopped, leaving Sharon to relax against the BDSM device and try to get herself under control. It took longer than she would have liked, but after about a minute she was able to come herself down to just gently sob, Sif staring at her handiwork the entire time with what Sharon imagined was a look of glee, similar to the looks glued the faces of the sex slaves surrounding her.

Then Sif very slowly walked around Sharon until she was standing in front of her, and then with a predictably wicked grin on her face Sif undid her pants, slowly pulled them and her panties down, and then slipped out of them before approaching her.

"You took that very well. Your Aunt would be proud." Sif said mockingly, getting up onto the device so that her cunt was pressed up against Sharon's face, "And I think you should be rewarded for it. Come on, don't be shy, there is no point in oooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, oh Agent Carter! Oh fuck."

Sif was just about to tell Sharon there was no point in resisting when Agent Carter opened her mouth and began eagerly licking her pussy, taking her by surprise. Sif would have thought Sharon would be more reluctant to do this, or at least try and pretend she was. Was her magic working already? Or had the spanking been more effective than she thought?

Or maybe Sharon Carter was secretly a lesbian, and the first time there was a pussy in front of her Sharon's natural instincts took over? Whatever the case it was very, very distracting, and very wonderful, Sif closing her eyes, tilting her head back and letting out several long cries of pleasure as she gently encouraged Sharon to continue what she was doing.

It didn't seem like Sharon needed any encouragement though, as her licks only became more eager as the seconds ticked by. They also became more effective, especially when Sharon started concentrating on Sif's clit, only giving it a break to duck her head down to greedily lick up the results of her labour before going right back to it, mass-producing more pussy cream for her to gobble up.

If she continued like that she would probably make Sif cum quickly and powerfully, and give her the excuse to move onto the final stage. Her favourite stage. The one which would allow her to break Sharon completely. But no, Sif reluctantly thought. She had promised herself she would savour this twisted act, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

"Slow down, mmmmmm, what's your rush? You'll be tasting my cum soon enough, I promise." Sif moaned with a wicked smile, adding once she got what she wanted, "Ohhhhhh yessssss, that's it Agent Carter, nice and slow. Lick my pussy nice and slow in front of the rest of SHIELD. Let us savour this moment together. Mmmmmm, not so much work on my clit you naughty girl. I don't want to cum in your mouth just yet. Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, no I don't, mmmmmm, I want to take my time and enjoy your hot little mouth, oooooooh, and that wonderful little tongue. Ohhhhhhh yessssss, lick me just like that, oooooooh God, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeeeeesssss, lick me bitch!"

Again it only took a little encouragement to get Agent Carter to do what she wanted, Sif gleefully rewarding her, first with her words and then with her hand as she gently stroked those long blonde locks which were now in between her legs.

Oh yes, Sif had Agent Carter in between her legs, and while it wasn't quite the same as having the original there it still basically had the same effect of putting SHIELD in it's place once and for all, crushing whatever tiny bit of rebellion might be left in the minds of her slaves as they watched her do this to the descendant of their founder.

Although rebellion seemed to be the last thing on their minds as they watched. No, it seemed they were far too busy looking jealous. And not of her, but of Sharon. Just as it should be.

While it was true she had supernatural help Sif prided herself on training sluts, and was convinced that at most the magic she was cursed with was 40% the reason the others looked at Sharon with such jealousy, and Sif with such love and devotion. Perhaps that was merely wishful thinking, but at times like this it was hard for Sif to truly care.

Or even pay that much attention to those around her. No, her focus was far more on the woman in between her legs, even as some of her favourite slaves suddenly started providing commentary, sometimes even earning themselves a wicked smile of approval from her before she returned her focus to the pussy licker in between her legs.

"That's it Sharon, eat that cunt!" Maria was the first to break the silence, "Ohhhhhh yeah, eat Mistress Sif's yummy little cunt you lucky bitch!"

"Yeahhhhhhh, eat it good!" Darcy happily chimed in, "Make our owner feel good."

"Make the superior woman feel good." Wanda eagerly added, "Worship our goddess with your tongue."

"Tease her clit." Natasha suggested helpfully, quickly adding, "Not too much, just enough to make her cry out extra loudly. Oooooooh yes, that's it Sharon. Isn't that wonderful? Don't you love hearing our Mistress crying out for you? Yeahhhhh, you like that, huh? Yes, you love pleasing your Mistress, just like the rest of us. You're one of us now Sharon. Just another slave of Sif."

This wonderful commentary was strictly for Sif's benefit, there was no doubt about that, but while it may have been unintentional it seemed to inspire Sharon to lick pussy even more passionately than before, without it getting dangerously close to making Sif cum like before. Which was yet another reason that Sif happily rewarded her sluts.

Although again, her curse played a role. Most of all, Sif just like to believe it was natural. That when given the gift of her cunt any woman would quickly become a complete slut for her yummy pussy. And then, there was always a chance that Sharon was just a natural lesbian bottom, just waiting for a top to put her in her place.

Determined to do just that Sif allowed Sharon the privilege of licking her pussy for what felt like hours, and almost certainly was at least one, which was a glorious heaven for all involved. Well, at least for Sharon and Sif, as they both spent the entire time moaning, gasping, whimpering and in Sif's case crying out with joy as she received the worship she so richly deserved, while again her other slaves had to be satisfied by pleasing her verbally.

Of course there was a limit to even Sif's impressive stamina, and inevitably she interrupted her other slaves to give Sharon the permission that she had been so desperately waiting for. And that Sif had become so desperate to give her.

"Make me cum!" Sif growled loudly, quickly adding with a high-pitched squeal, "OH YES, MMMMmmmm, fuck me! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhh, good girl! Good little slave of Sif. Oooooooooh yessssssss, tongue fuck my cunt you dyke whore! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd yeahhhhhhhhh, FUCK YEAH!"

Instantly obeying Sharon latched onto Sif's clit and sucked on it with gradually increasing speed and force until the goddess was on the verge of cumming already. Then as soon as she had permission she shoved her tongue inside her and instantly triggered a powerful orgasm for the mighty Sif.

It was quickly followed by another and another and another as without needing to be told Sharon proved herself a true lesbian slut. In fact just to be clear Wanda whispered in Sif's head that she wasn't helping her out. Not that Sif truly cared at that moment. Now she was far too lost in the ecstasy she was feeling as she once again turned another woman into her pussy pleaser.

There had been no doubt that Sharon would be hers by the end of the night, but this only confirmed it in the most delightful way possible. Oh yes, Sharon Carter would be amongst Sif's favourite additions to her collection, a collection which was growing by the day now that she had her pick of anyone she wanted on Earth, the thought only making her cum harder.

Of course this was special. This was the last hope for SHIELD becoming completely lost in making Sif cum with her eager mouth and tongue, and a matter of minutes Sharon's ass would be full of cock, which would make Sif's conquest truly complete. Oh yes, Sif was looking forward to that.

Sharon was still pretty wary of it, however while she had constantly been thinking about it throughout the pussy licking, at least after she got used to just how good it tasted, now her mind was just blissfully turned off as Mistress Sif's was, or any of the little fuck toys standing around witnessing Sharon's humiliation. Yes, all she was in that moment was Mistress Sif's pussy pleaser.

And in that moment, that was all Sharon wanted to be. Oh yes, she wanted to spend eternity in between these thighs, worshipping at the altar of the goddess known as Mistress Sif, pleasing her with her unworthy mouth and tongue and drinking deep of the heaven in liquid form that was Mistress Sif's girl cum.

One of the things that kept her licking pussy without complaint, despite all the verbal humiliation and the fact that she was betraying her aunt's legacy, was the desperate need to find out of Mistress Sif's cum was even better than her regular cunt cream. Wanda telepathically told her it was, and while she was hardly the most reliable source of information deep down Sharon had known it was true.

She just didn't know how true it was. Didn't know it was literally so life changing she would do anything, suffer any humiliation, just for the privilege of being able to swallow that heavenly liquid again. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while.

Luckily either because of some natural talent or because of Wanda, or even Mistress Sif, controlling her Sharon was able to continue pleasing this goddess. She was even able to swallow the majority of Mistress Sif's cum during that first life changing orgasm. She wasn't so lucky with the following climaxes, but a good amount was shot directly down her throat and into her belly.

Some of it even hit her tongue first, Sharon liking that the best, as it was her making a conscious decision to swallow Mistress Sif's cum. Or as conscious as she could get right now. Most importantly of all, she could taste it. And she didn't need to be told that the cum that ended up on her face was almost just as good, because it was a sign that she was being marked as the only thing she now wanted to be, a slave of Sif.

As soon as each orgasm was over Sharon shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into the other woman and fucked her with it until she came again. Even in the beginning it didn't take much, but then Mistress Sif started to help. It meant that Sharon couldn't efficiently tongue fuck her anymore, but any sacrifice was worth making if it meant pleasing Mistress Sif. Even that.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers