Slaves of Sif Ch. 14

Story Info
Sif enslaves The Wasp.
10.2k words
4.61
8.6k
8

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, or Ant-Man And The Wasp or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Hope Van Dyne a.k.a. The Wasp knew she was taking a big risk. One she didn't really want to take, even though she had been thinking about it ever since a woman enslaving alien had used magic to construct herself a palace outside of New York.

She wanted to avenge The Avengers, SHIELD and the countless women who had been enslaved, and ideally save them from the debauchery they were going through, but honestly, she had been afraid. She hadn't wanted to deprived the world of superheroes, so she had stolen her father's technology and started fighting crime while remaining tiny and out of sight so she wouldn't get the attention of Sif and her slaves, but it had been no use.

Somehow Sif had found out and sent Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a. The Black Widow, to capture her, perhaps assuming that she would be too proud to run. It was certainly the hardest thing she'd ever done, but Hope managed to do it.

She should have probably run to the other side the world, or find a way to get off world, but it felt there was no way she could truly go to escape Sif, so the only option left to her was trying to infiltrate her base and to land an attack before she was discovered. Luckily for someone who could shrink themselves infiltration was easy, especially as in this case Sif didn't even have any guards, or locked doors. Unfortunately Hope wasn't prepared for what she found in that palace.

Of course she had seen plenty of footage on her TV, and had even used the website one of Sif's slaves had set up to scope out the place, and prepare herself for what she may find there, but seeing it on screen and witnessing it first hand was completely different.

Especially as her heart was racing from the risk she was taking, and Sif's magic had to be affecting her already, as she found herself staring at all the writhing body she found. Like the woman who had almost captured her, The Black Widow, getting her big juicy ass eaten by her girlfriend Maria Hill. And Jane Foster and her assistant in a 69. And the aliens strap-on fucking two former Agents of SHIELD, while they licked the pussies of two other Agents.

Most of all though Hope found herself watching Wanda Maximoff, a.k.a. The Scarlet Witch, bouncing up and down Sif's lap. After a few long minutes of just staring Hope moved in for a closer look, and sure enough her initial thought/fear had been right, the little Witch wasn't simply riding the alien with her pussy, but with her ass hole.

Maybe the most powerful human alive was eagerly impaling her most private hole on Sif's dick, which Hope had always found ridiculously hot, even when she had been watching on that website. And she didn't even like women. Did she? She had been telling herself she didn't over and over again ever since Sif showed up, but she'd never been sure, and right now she was unsure as she watched a woman anally ride a dildo to orgasm.

"Oh Mistress Sif, please can I cum." Wanda whimpered, "Please can I cum on your big cock like the dirty little anal whore I am! Please? Oooooooh please, I need it, I need it sooooooo bad! Fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum. Please Mistress, ohhhhhhhh, ass fuck me, oh God! Oh Mistress! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"You may cum." Sif interrupted her slave's rambling, "Cum now, on my big cock, you beautiful little slut. Yes, that's it. Good girl. Mmmmm, good little slave of Sif."

As soon as she had permission Wanda started frantically hammering herself up and down her Mistress's dick, almost instantly having the hardest orgasm Hope had ever seen in person. The way she screamed, shook and squirted all over Sif's stomach was truly out of this world.

Of course it was nothing Hope hadn't seen, or touched herself too, on the website, but again to see it in person was something else, and weirdly made her feel jealous of the girl so totally humiliating herself in that moment. Especially when Sif effortlessly stood up and started bouncing Wanda up and down on her lap as if she was weightless, practically using another woman's most private hole to masturbate the dildo strapped around her waist.

Surely it was impossible, but as she did that Sif seemed to look directly at Hope. The most likely explanation was she was just looking into the distance and concentrating on not cumming so she could continue butt fucking her sex slave, as Hope was way too tiny for her to notice at that point. But if Sif could see her, then Hope was screwed. Literally.

Her plan rested on the element of surprise, and a combination of her own curiosity and Sif being more powerful than she thought had perhaps ruined that. Her only real chance now was to do something while Sif was distracted, but the second she started advancing the taller brunette smirked, as if daring her to do something about it, which froze Hope to the spot.

For a few long seconds Hope was frozen in fear, and admittedly lust, as she watched Wanda's butt being brutalised, then suddenly Sif let go of her precious Witch and let the exhausted woman fall to the floor.

Wanda cried out with pain as she landed on her sore ass, but she barely hesitated before lifting herself up onto her knees and wrapping her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels. Wanda then moaned shamelessly as she tasted her own ass, and then began eagerly cleaning it, and again Hope couldn't take her eyes off this obscene sight. Just as Sif couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the tiny superhero.

"Well..." Sif purred, "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

Again Hope froze, before looking behind her in the vague hope there was someone behind her, but nope. Sif was referring to her. Sif knew she was there, and now she was truly screwed. And about to get screwed. Luckily for her Hope had managed to come up with a back-up plan in case she was caught, which was now surely her only option. But could she really go through with it?

Especially now she actually wanted to do it? Well, she wouldn't have thought of it in the first place if some part of her hadn't wanted to do it, but still, it was quite the adjustment to her original plan. But since she had no other option she returned herself to full-size, and then got down on her knees in front of the terrifying woman.

"My, my name is Hope Van Dyne..." Hope introduced herself nervously.

"Huh... do you have a superhero name?" Sif asked out of curiosity with a raised eyebrow.

"She's, she's The Wasp." Wanda weakly informed her, pausing the blow job momentarily.

"Wasp? So, a little bug? That's cute." Sif grinned wickedly, "What can I do for you, my little bug?"

Hope gulped, and then nervously revealed, "I, I'm here... I'm here to surrender myself to you, but only on one condition."

"Oooooh, how very intriguing." Sif grinned, "What is your condition?"

Hope took a calming breath and then pointed out, "You already have so many slaves living here. More than you could possibly need. Permit me to continue living in the real world, to show women they can still be heroes in this new world without becoming a permanent resident of your slaves, and I will come whenever you call. Do whatever you require of me. Be yours in every way possible."

There was a long silence and then Sif smirked, "First of all, I can never have too many slaves, and I quite enjoy having all my slaves under one roof. But I quite like challenges and deals, so I have one for you... if when I'm done with you, you still want an ounce of freedom, you shall have it. But if you break completely, you become just another slave under my roof."

Hope gulped, but with no other option she softly agreed, "Deal."

"Excellent." Sif beamed, pushing Wanda away from her now thoroughly cleaned dick, "Then let's get started, shall we?"

"Can I eat your pussy first?" Hope blurted out, quickly adding, "I've always been curious."

"Have you now?" Sif grinned wickedly, her only reply being her prey blushing and lowering her head, "Well do not worry, you shall have your chance. But first, I think you deserve a spanking for breaking in to my home, and spying on me."

"But, but I came to offer myself to you." Hope protested.

"Did you now?" Sif questioned, truly becoming stern, before chuckling, "Relax my little fuck toy. I do not care what your original intentions were. Just that you submit to me now. Which I suggest you do without any further hesitation, otherwise things will get worse for you."

There was a brief hesitation and then Hope lowered her head, "Okay."

"What was that?" Sif pushed.

Another hesitation as Hope blushed before softly murmuring, "Yes Mistress Sif."

"Good little bug." Sif beamed, removing her strap-on, sitting down on the bed and patting her knee, "Now, take off your clothes, and bend over my knee."

Initially Hope move to do what she was told without replying, but a cold look from the intimidating alien prompted her to mumble, "Yes Mistress Sif."

Sif watched in delight as her new little fuck toy slowly and quickly stripped off her clothes, including the device which allowed her to change size, eliminating what little threat she was to her and all but guaranteeing Sif was about to add another hot little bitch to her collection.

Oh yes, Sif had no doubt the next time that The Wasp stripped in front of her she would be trying to please her, teasing her with her body more than this, but there was definitely something to be said for the nervous first timer revealing herself to Sif's hungry eyes. Besides, either way the result was the same, another woman naked in front of her, willing to do whatever she wanted. Which in this case, was positioning herself for a spanking.

Once Hope was in position Sif took a few long seconds to admire the prize in front of her, before reaching down and beginning to slide her hand over Hope's butt and squeezing it, making the superheroine whimper pathetically. Sif partly did this to tease Hope, but mostly just to savour the moment, and inspecting her catch like a butcher with a piece of meat.

The Wasp might not have the best ass she had ever seen, or be on the same level of beauty as some of her other sex slaves, but she was still a truly gorgeous woman with a cute little bottom which was just begging Sif to make it hers. Which Sif was only too happy to oblige, the goddess raising her hand to truly begin their fun.

Unable to resist teasing a little further Sif kept it in the air for a few long seconds, giving Hope time to flinch and then relax, before finally bringing that hand back down upon the ass of her latest conquest, making Hope cry out loudly. As Hope was human that blow wasn't close to Sif's full strength, but it was close to the amount she would dare to give this woman once the spanking reached a crescendo, making this a tease of things to come.

After that Sif settled into a more slow and steady rhythm, spending plenty of time massaging the pain away by groping Hope's cute little ass in between blows and cooing softly. Which still got the most wonderful cries out of her new bitch, except now they were noticeably softer.

Whenever she was breaking in a bitch almost nothing could distract Sif from it, especially not when her favourite part of a woman's body was being presented to her. Admittedly there was one thing which regularly distracted her from this, namely her beloved Scarlet Witch, who after only a few long seconds of regaining her strength while lying on the floor to submissively kneel before her Mistress like the well-trained pet she had become.

Although Sif was aware that Wanda's hand was sneaking towards her pussy without permission, which was really disobedient for her. As she had been good Sif was tempted to let Wanda get away with it, but she had a better idea.

"Wanda, show me my handiwork." Sif ordered while groping Hope's ass.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda immediately replied and quickly did as she was told.

Hope didn't want to look, she had to believe that, but she just couldn't help it. After all, it was maybe the most powerful human on earth, The Scarlet Witch, getting onto her feet, turning around and then slowly bending over and spreading her cheeks to reveal that her ass hole was still gaping obscenely wide, allowing both Sif and Hope to see deep into her bowels.

Which was likely the fate of Hope's butt hole in only a few minutes, the idea of which should terrify and disgust Hope to her very core, just like it had done before. Or at least, Hope thought she remembered feeling that way. But after seeing the perverted lesbian sex in action, it was hard to remember.

It was likely that Sif's magic played a role in this, which was just science which Hope didn't understand yet, and ironically The Wasp had thought it wouldn't affect her because she had always been sure of her sexuality, even if she had fingered herself a few times to the video footage of The Black Widow sexually submitting.

Then again, who hadn't at this point? It was only natural. The slaves of Sif were just so hot, and all of a sudden it felt like an honour to be invited to join their ranks, even if the price was her dignity. And her ass hole, Hope reminded herself with another worried glance at Wanda's gaping butt hole. Thankfully she then received a distraction from that, in the form of an increasingly hard spanking.

When that first hard strike came, rather suddenly, Hope was taken off guard, but she also cried out with gratitude as the feeling of relief flooded her. It was quickly followed up by cries of pain, but she still felt relief given that pain took her attention away from Wanda's well opened back hole.

Then Sif increased the force of her blows even more, and began gradually phase out the pausing between strikes, and more importantly the caressing. Hope didn't think she would miss having her ass groped, as it was incredibly humiliating to be treated like a piece of meat, but it now seemed like a worthy trade if it meant she wouldn't receive this kind of pain, especially considering the humiliation that came with receiving it from this act.

Just when Hope didn't think it could get any worse she felt the tell-tale signs of herself getting wet, meaning she was actually getting off on being spanked like a naughty child. No! Hope refused to accept that. This indignity had to be 100% the result of Sif's magic. Or maybe The Scarlet Witch was doing something to help her Mistress.

Or more accurately, this was just some kind of science which Hope just didn't understand. Whatever the case it wasn't her fault that she was having this unfortunate reaction. Hope had to believe that. She just had too. They didn't make the experience any less humiliating, especially when she cried hysterically from getting her ass beat, literally.

Sif smirked with triumph at this reaction. It was very rare for her not to receive it, especially given her magic, but superheroes particularly seem to enjoy this. Something about being dominated by a stronger woman obviously appealed to them, just as Sif loved this stimulating symbol of enforcing her dominance upon another warrior.

Sure, in this case Hope wasn't much of a physical threat, but her technology was truly extraordinary, and a lesser woman would have been caught completely off-guard by her ability to shrink herself down and perform a quick surprise attack. But as Hope was now learning Sif was a true Alpha female, and would not be tricked so easily. As a result Hope was getting exactly what she deserved, being put in her place by her new Mistress.

Perhaps Sif got a little bit carried away, given just how red and bruised Hope's butt was by the end of the spanking, but she would live, and she had undoubtedly got the message now that she shouldn't mess with Sif. More importantly she had been thoroughly humiliated, and was now primed to be conquered, which Sif was eager to do, and she was in no rush.

So when the spanking finally ended Sif took a few long minutes to admire her handiwork, and was even nice enough to show some mercy and start massaging some of the pain away again. But then Sif abruptly pushed Hope off of her, and smirked as the other woman cried out pathetically as she landed on her ass, then rolled over and massaged it while looking up at Sif with a whimper.

"Now my little bug, kiss my feet and beg for the privilege of eating my pussy." Sif ordered.

"Please... please can I eat your pussy?" Hope whimpered, then she heard Wanda's voice in her head giving her some tips, "Please... Mistress Sif, may I have the privilege of eating your pussy. Please? I want to taste it so bad. I have yearned for it ever since I saw you in the flesh. Before that, even. Oh yes, for too long I have denied my craving for cunt, please allow me to make up for that mistake now by tasting the finest cunt in all the 9 realms. Please allow me the honour of worshipping your body. Your feet taste so good, and I know I'm not worthy of this, I'm nothing but a filthy little bug, but I'm a greedy lesbian slut, and I desperately want more. Please my Mistress, give your latest conquest more."

While Hope wasn't as quick to obey as Sif was used too, or generally liked, there was always something endearing about the first timer who was slowly learning her rightful place. Besides, even if it was with a little help from Wanda using her mental link to tell Hope what Sif would want to hear, and for more than a few words Hope was actually having to force them out, the point was that she said them, and more importantly she did as she was told.

Oh yes, she covered Sif's feet in kisses, grovelling before her like the servant she would soon be. Which was more than enough to get Sif in the mood to get her pussy licked again. Especially from an inexperienced but eager to learn tongue.

"Very well little bug, I shall allow you to eat my pussy." Sif eventually gave the permission that Hope had been waiting to hear, although quickly added, "But start by kissing your way slowly up my legs. Mmmmm yes, I want you to tease me like a good little slut. Show me just how bad you want my pussy."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Hope replied, again with a little prompting from Wanda.

Again Hope's hesitance was endearing, although soon enough she was kissing her way up her new Mistress as long legs just as she had been ordered too. Well, perhaps she was a little faster than Sif would have liked, so much so that she silently ordered her to slow down, and thanks to Wanda her new pet clearly got the message.

Oh yes, Hope slowed her role and lingered on the inner part of Sif's thigh, and even paused just in front of Sif's pussy so she could take a moment to smell the tasty treat, and more importantly for both of them to savour this precious moment. Then Hope took a calming breath, lean forward, and slid her tongue over Sif's pussy, causing the goddess to cry out joyfully.

Hope moaned the second she tasted pussy for the first time in her life. It was drowned out by the cry of pleasure that Sif let out, but she had no doubt that thanks to some combination of their evil magic Wanda and Sif knew exactly what she'd just done, which made Hope blush furiously, but there wasn't much else she could do.

Well, briefly she considered defiantly biting Sif's cunt, but she was too physically and emotionally exhausted to fight back against the consequences of that. And there was no guarantee that Sif wouldn't like that. Or that it wouldn't hurt her teeth more than Sif's pussy, given this woman's extraordinary abilities. Besides, as was made very clear by that moan more than anything Hope just wanted to follow through on eating pussy, so that was exactly what she did.

At first Hope just had to do what came naturally to her, which meant slowly sliding her tongue from the bottom of Sif's pussy up to the top and then repeating the process, albeit after initially savouring that heavenly taste. She even made sure to linger on Sif's clit at the end of each lick, which got an extra loud cry of pleasure out of her new Mistress, which in turn made Hope feel very proud of herself.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers