Slaves of the Desert Compound 01

Story Info
A female slave learns humility.
2.2k words
4.16
84k
55

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave Aspasia whined as she was hauled through the shadowy hallway by her stern companion, who gripped her upper arm firmly as he strode down the passage with her in tow.

"The Master will be asking for me; he'll not want me punished."

Certainly, some of the other slave women had confided to Aspasia that her slim, shapely figure, soft black curls and sensuous red lips had indeed found favor in her Master's eyes.

"But the Master is away, and it was anyway he who instructed me to take you to see the Mistress".

This troubling information temporarily silenced the girl's expostulations.

Daughter of a wealthy city merchant, captured in a sudden pirate raid, she had recently been purchased in the slave market by a local wealthy lord. Her original captors had spared her virginity, for financial rather than compassionate reasons, contenting themselves with regular use of her soft mouth and lips. She had discovered in herself an aptitude for this previously unknown form of service, delicately stimulating her various captors so that they competed for her favors. This success in manipulating strong men had, alas, caused her to grow arrogant in her new circumstances. It was a succession of disobedience that had led to her present situation, summoned to the Mistress Astarte, who was seldom seen in the parts of the compound where the slaves lived and served. However it was generally known that she occupied a high position, with considerable authority. Occasionally a statuesque, richly dressed figure would be seen moving purposefully and gracefully on her way, but speaking little.

The pair approached a thick wooden door, banded with metal, which swung open before the soldier knocked. He pulled the slave roughly through the arch into a long, low, dimly lit chamber. Aspasia stopped short, smitten by the remarkable scene taking place in front of her. On a platform in front of her knelt the slave who had been purchased at the same time as she. A slender, pretty young man, he was naked and his smooth skin and soft blond hair were patched with sweat as he worked. On either end of his crouching body stood a nude soldier, one gripping the slave's buttocks as he slid his thick, rigid cock deeply into the latter's rectum. The other guard performed the same action on the slave's stretched mouth, allowing the recipient to delicately stimulate the head of his cock with his tongue, then thrusting deep into his throat.

As Aspasia watched in horrified fascination, the tempo intensified and both men thrust more deeply into the slave's trembling openings. The man in front let out a deep groan as his cock swelled and began to shudder. He held the gasping supplicant's ears and pressed deep into his throat. At the same time the man behind began his climax, holding the victim impaled on his cock. The slave sucked even more frenziedly, clenching the muscles of his ass in and out to stimulate the ram commanding his soft rear. Then, swallowing and shaking, he received the long spurts of essence at both of his entrances, finally sinking to the floor with a sob. Gripping him by his long, silky hair, the rear guard brought the trembling mouth to his cock, which received it to suck it clean. The slave then turned to the other and performed the same service, humbly licking his now softening organ clean of all remaining essence. As he did so, Aspasia observed that the slave's buttocks, upper thighs and lower back bore fresh red welts, raised up in neat rows on his tender flesh.

A movement to the side brought Aspasia's attention away from this remarkable scene. A tall, superbly shaped woman stood in a short gown made of some exotic leather that fit her curving shape closely. Her hair was a cloud of soft red silkiness, her scent exquisite, and her eyes beautiful and piercing. Her lips were shaped in a cupid bow and her figure perfectly proportioned, with an air of unspoken dignity and command. This must be the Mistress Astarte, thought Aspasia, observing her narrowly and apprehensively. The Mistress spoke.

"You may take him back to his work. But he had best not be brought to me again."

The slave quickly turned his attention to her, pleading fearfully.

"Please Mistress, I will do whatever I am asked with a willing heart. May I be given another chance to serve as I should?"

Astarte leaned forward, pinched the young man's cheek, and caressed it gently.

"I think perhaps that you have learned your lesson. Go then, and make sure that you give your best."

Breaking into a smile of relief, he picked up his smock stiffly and almost ran out the door, accompanied by his now relaxed partners, the vivid stripes on his pale tender bottom clearly standing out as he made his escape.

Astarte turned to Aspasia. Her perfume was delicate and intoxicating, and she spoke calmly and with an air of command.

"The new slave. So, it's said that you have been sent to be taught some obedience. Come here, and disrobe."

Aspasia began "Well, I've done nothing wrong", when a stunning explosion cut her words short. Without seeming to move Astarte had smacked her hard across the face twice.

"Disrobe, I said."

Her ears ringing, face burning, whimpering, Aspasia undid her simple dress and allowed it to fall to the ground. She stood nude before the tall Mistress. Aspasia's confidence, scattered by the unexpected blow, began to return as she posed. Her slender shape, small but perfectly proportioned breasts, and slim round buttocks were complemented by a shower of soft black curls, huge eyes and a red mouth. Aspasia was well aware of the charming picture made by her naked body. She opened her mouth invitingly and let her pink tongue moisten her lips as she adopted a softly seductive stance. And indeed, Astarte seemed not unmoved by this delightful picture.

"You are a pretty maid indeed."

She trailed her hand the length of Aspasia's back to the divide of her buttocks. Aspasia relaxed slightly, at least until the crack of the Mistress' hand across her rear provoked a cry of surprise and pain.

"Lie down on your back on the platform."

When Aspasia was slow to respond, her hair was seized and a powerful grip dragged her painfully down. Reluctantly she lay on her back on the platform where the boy had performed his service. The wood was rough to her soft skin. Her wrists were taken in a steely grip and each bound with cords, which were then attached to rings in the platform. Her ankles were also bound, but those cords left unattached.

"Yes, a charming picture."

The Mistress touched Aspasia's lips, sliding a strong, shapely finger into her mouth. She stroked Aspasia's soft wet tongue, and the inside of her cheeks, inserting several fingers to grip Aspasia's tongue firmly, so that it was difficult to breathe. Then her hands moved to Aspasia's breasts, to pinch and rub her nipples, which stood up under this attention. Aspasia squirmed as the Mistress stroked her soft navel.

"Now spread your thighs apart."

"What are you going to do to me?" blurted Aspasia. A sharp tug on her soft pubis was the response.

"You are going to learn obedience, and to be silent. When you leave my room, you will know these things."

Aspasia spread her thighs as ordered. Her delicate mound, with a silken patch of soft hair, opened to reveal a moist pink entrance. Astarte's fingers stroked her skin, and moved into her damp slit. She fondled the pearl there, which began to rise beneath her touch. Stimulated, Aspasia began to move her hips gently as her breath came a little faster. Astarte evidently liked her own sex. Perhaps Aspasia might use her natural attributes to seduce, and control, this daunting woman, as she had successfully done with other women in the household.

"Yes, a pretty little slut. You will serve well, once you have been taught some manners."

The cords around her ankles were suddenly pulled tight, and Aspasia's shapely legs were drawn up and outwards towards the ceiling of the room, as far as they could stretch. Her back remained on the platform, but her legs were stretched apart in a V pointing up and behind her, with her buttocks spread and slightly raised in the air. She was utterly exposed, in a way she had never experienced before, helpless and vulnerable to anything.

"This hurts! Can you not let me down?"

Astarte's response was to walk over to the wall, where Aspasia had observed an array of instruments hanging from hooks. She selected a couple of items and returned to stand by the platform, where Aspasia looked at her apprehensively.

"You are not a rapid learner. You were told to be silent; this will help to instruct you".

A metal implement cage-like, was pushed into the girl's soft mouth. She twisted in her bonds, tried to close her mouth, and push it away with her tongue. Her nose was tightly gripped and when she gasped for breath the instrument was pushed in behind her teeth. A few clicks, and Aspasia's mouth was held wide open. The metal pinched her soft cheek and gums, and she protested violently, but her words could not be formed clearly.

"This will serve. You will not speak, but your mouth can still be used ..."

A sudden, intensely piercing sensation distracted her. Astarte had thrust two fingers into her anus, where she stroked Aspasia's velvety rectal wall. Never before had the girl experienced this kind of intrusion. She gasped and squirmed violently, trying to dislodge her Mistress' long strong fingers. Instead Astarte placed her thumb in the girl's vagina, rubbing the thin internal walls between her probing digits and moving deeper into the girl's virgin bowels.

Spit flew from Aspasia's opened mouth as she writhed helplessly, and Astarte thrust the same fingers that had been in Aspasia's ass into the girl's mouth. The girl bucked as violently as her bonds permitted, but was obliged to submit to the strange oily flavor of her own secret place being wiped onto her tongue. The Mistress thoroughly cleaned her hand; then stepped back and looked thoughtfully at the flushed, sweating girl.

"Now I think we can begin."

She stepped away to the wall, and returned holding a lithe bamboo cane which she showed to the girl. Then she moved to the foot of the platform, where the girl's thighs and bottom were fully exposed; tapped the cringing flesh a couple of times, swung her arm back all the way, and struck.

The swish of the cane was followed by a fiery pain that made Aspasia gasp. The burning intensified a moment after, and the girl tried vainly to soothe the offended part, writhing her hips to ease the pain. Astarte regarded her struggles calmly and appreciatively. She then delivered three more cuts to her victim's buttocks in quick succession, the last of which drove a muffled scream from Aspasia. A pause ensued, while the pain gradually subsided. Yet Astarte was just beginning. Vicious strokes cracked against Aspasia's buttocks, then her upper thighs, then across her lower back. Another pause, while the girl's screams subsided to sobs, until Astarte moved to deliver a series of strokes that crossed the stripes, creating a far more intense agony and provoking a series of muffled shrieks of pain from the errant slave, whose shapely buttocks now displayed a vivid pattern of pink and red marks.

Astarte stepped back and inspected her handiwork. Red welts crossed the girl's behind, creating a startling contrast to her pale, soft flesh. The sobbing lessened, but Astarte sent another three strokes whistling through the air to crack on the girl's glowing skin. The howling resumed, eventually softening into sobs. The Mistress leaned over her victim and stroked her cheek; Aspasia's eyes beseeched her for mercy.

"I believe that you are beginning to understand, my sweet. We'll pause for a moment, a different experience; but only for a moment. You must show me what you have learned thus far."

With that she stepped on to the platform where Aspasia lay spread-eagled, and pulled up her tight garment. Under it she was nude, her shapely parts shaved. Placing one foot on each side of the girl, she lowered her cunt over Aspasia's open mouth.

"Put your pretty tongue out and lick me."

The weeping girl, her resistance subdued, put out her tongue through the metal cage and began to lick inside her Mistress's parted vaginal lips. Astarte moved slightly for sensation, enjoying not only the tingling caress but also the suffering in Aspasia's face. Adjusting her stance, she maneuvered her anal entrance over the working tongue and sighed when the girl, after a very brief hesitation, began obediently to lick and probe Astarte's rear with her pretty pink tongue.

After several shuddering orgasms, she leaned down to grip Aspasia's damp hair tightly. Lowering her cunt directly onto the slave's lips, she paused, and delivered a gush of urine into her victim's open mouth. Aspasia writhed, screamed and choked, but could not avoid the acrid stream. Astarte gripped the girl's nose tightly so that in gasping for air she must inevitably swallow a good deal of the liquid. Gagging, coughing and gasping, Aspasia went limp as the last drops splashed onto her face and hair. Astarte smiled as she looked down at her victim's wide eyes and soft wet mouth.

"I believe we'll try a little more of the cane now. It's going to hurt."