Slaves of the Desert Compound 02

Story Info
A slave licks her wounds.
864 words
4.19
40.2k
9

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aspasia lay face down on her cot. From her lower back to the tops of her thighs, she was striped with red and pink raised welts, which contrasted vividly with her pale flesh. Sitting down or lying on her back were out of the question; as it was her backside burned, while her anus – subjected to various intrusions by Mistress Astarte – throbbed and the entrance had not closed fully even after a few hours.

"You're too tight in your rear passage; the Master enjoys a close fit, but it will need to be made larger nonetheless. You will be taught how to make love with that part of you. You had best learn quickly."

After she had straddled Aspasia and delivered a gush of urine into her mouth, so that her face and hair were soaked, and she was coughing and spitting in an attempt to remove the acrid tasting residue, Astarte had selected a new cane, this one bamboo wrapped in leather. She had then addressed her strokes to the inside of Aspasia's soft thighs, striking sharply, pausing for the sensation to reach its peak, then delivering another blow close by, or across, the mark left there. From the first stroke the pain was agonizing; it seemed she was being cut to the bone, so that she shrieked and begged (as far as the mouthpiece allowed her) without cease. It appeared, alas, that this only caused the intensification of the caning; Aspasia's throat was raw, and she had pissed herself, before her cruel mistress took a break. Astarte then fondled the soaking wet girl's vagina and rectum, and much to Aspasia's surprise her body responded eagerly to the sensual sensations; which formed a considerable contrast to the pain of the caning. Then the whipping, and the howling, commenced again, until the abused girl finally ceased to respond to the strokes, collapsing into a low, steady sobbing.

Astarte apparently felt her task was, for the time being, accomplished. She untied the girl's bonds, which had left red marks on her wrists and ankles, and eased her onto a couch, holding a cup of wine to her lips. Aspasia started with pain each time her back parts contacted the couch fabric; as her strength returned she felt it better to stand.

"You see where your disobedience has brought you. This is only a taste of what will await you if you are sent to see me again. Go as you are back to your quarters. Tonight you may rest; tomorrow the women will commence your training as a concubine – an obedient one."

Aspasia was obliged to return along the corridor naked and barefoot, hanging her head in embarrassment, smelling of urine and with her rear vividly striped for all to see. She felt more timid and subdued than ever in her life; she blushed as the guard at the gate of the slave quarters approvingly regarded her shapely front, and paused in surprise when she passed him and her flaming buttocks and thighs came into view. She moved stiffly to her cot and lowered herself painfully face down onto the linen.

She must have dozed off from exhaustion when she returned to consciousness. A hand was gently shaking her; it was evening and the light outside the high windows was softened and departing; shadows were forming in the long room with its draperies and hangings. She heard the voice of Sosima, an older slave who still retained much of her good looks.

"So you've been to see our Mistress. It must be clear now what behavior is expected of you, my dear. But you are beautiful, and can learn."

With that Aspasia felt a soft touch and first a gentle sponging, and then a soothing ointment being spread carefully on her welts.

"You won't be able to sit for a day or two; my sweet, but the marks will fade soon."

The ointment, which perhaps contained some mild narcotic, gradually subdued the sting and Aspasia relaxed. The softness of the bed was so welcome as to be a sensual delight; she stretched (carefully) like a cat and burrowed deeper into the mattress. Sosima's soothing touch continued and Aspasia fell into a semi-sleep; there was a light caress at her labia, and a soft kiss to an unmarked part of her behind. The pleasurable sensation was such a contrast to the stinging and burning that Aspasia pushed her rear back towards the source of the kiss. Sosima continued her gentle kisses and her touching, dividing the girl's soft lips with her fingers and sliding inside the damp slit. She lowered her mouth to the girl's soft, puckered anus and began licking the ring of muscle; which opened like a flower under her ministrations, so that Sosima's pink tongue began to probe the wetness inside, simultaneously stroking the girl's pearl of a clitoris. These increasingly pleasurable sensations mounted slowly and steadily until Aspasia felt herself coming; the flowing waves of orgasm were enough to put her out like a light.

"Good night, my sweet. When you are better, you can return the favor to me. Tomorrow you will begin to learn your art."