Slaves of the Desert Compound 09

Story Info
Two Slaves are Reproved in Public.
1.8k words
4.24
34.7k
8

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three female slaves had been added to the company at the compound. They had been purchased by the Master from a merchant traveling in the far north, who had bought them from a pirate ship. Two were cousins, evidently from a background of wealth, light of skin and soft; the third had been their servant, a tall, darker girl with small, erect breasts, a flat stomach, clear of eye, with aquiline features and a shapely behind, who bore some racial resemblance to her new owners. Of the two cousins, both of them attractive, one was slim and leggy, with small breasts and a modest but well shaped bottom; the other was shorter, fuller but shapely in her ass and breasts, her face softer and pouting. Both had a spoiled, arrogant look. The erstwhile servant, Kila, had been seen very little in the compound since her arrival; it was rumored that she had caught the eye of the seldom seen Mistress, Astarte, whose bed she was now presumed to be sharing while the Mistress instructed her in the Sapphic arts.

The two cousins, by contrast, were already notorious among the other slaves for their arrogant behavior and attitude of superiority. They disdained the other slaves, performed the minimum of work, reacted insolently to instructions from the steward and his assistants. The others waited in fearful anticipation of the inevitable reckoning; which may have been delayed because of the absence of the Master and most of his retinue... a detail to which the pair appeared oblivious.

The response came as anticipated, when the regular wax depilation was pending to which all the younger slaves, female and male, were regularly subjected. The slave Kila lay back as instructed, legs spread wide, while the liquid wax was dripped onto her pubis and allowed to harden. She was seen to grit her teeth as the wax was ready to be pulled off, and let out only a sharp gasp of pain as her silky hair was torn out by the roots, leaving her soft lips even more naked. Her erstwhile mistresses, seeing this, flatly refused to submit to the operation; when pressed they began to scream and fight, with the steward's dignity sorely affected when he attempted to intervene, only to be scratched and bitten. His assistants hastened to take the two into custody and locked them in a cell, while their supervisor, much put out, conferred with the Mistress about the appropriate penalty for this outrageous lack of respect.

The following day, in late afternoon, the slaves were directed to assemble in the smaller arena, a roofed, stone floored area at the edge of the compound. The two miscreants, stripped naked and subdued by a night and day without food or comfort, with their arms tied behind them, were brought out into the circle. The slender girl, Jayla, had waving shoulder length chestnut hair, a long back and legs, and small shapely buttocks and breasts. Her skin was a pale tan. The other, Withna, was shorter, with full thighs and behind, but a small waist and moderate breasts tipped in pink. Her hair was black and piled in curls, her lips pouting. They – and the twenty slaves – observed with apprehension two constructions in the center of the room; a flat wooden platform with rings set in the corners, and an oddly shaped wooden post set in the stone floor: three feet high, a foot wide and two inches deep, with a circular piece cut out of the top, containing a serrated surface and a thick peg protruding upwards at the edge of the concave crescent.

Their collective attention was drawn by a stir at the entryway, where the tall figure of Astarte was seen, with long russet hair and a shimmering gown hugging her Junoesque curves, accompanied by the slave Kyla, who wore only a loincloth that displayed her shapely thrusting buttocks, and did nothing to conceal her proud breasts, both now pierced by jeweled rings. It was noticed that Kyla bore a lithe bamboo cane. Astarte briefly acknowledged the respectful bows from the assembled slaves. The steward's assistants stiffened to attention and held the two offenders out for the Mistress's inspection. Glancing curtly at their nude bodies, which blushed with fear and embarrassment, she indicated that Jayla should be the first to be admonished.

The steward's men pulled Jayla, who ineffectively attempted to resist, towards the crescent post. Lifting her bodily into the air, they held her, horizontal, over the upright pointing phallic shaped peg, which had a greasy patina. At a nod from Astarte Kyla stepped up and, as the men held their trussed burden, she reached between Jayla's buttocks and using both hands, spread apart the girl's buttocks, exposing her soft cringing anal entrance. She steered the men so that the rounded head of the peg was positioned at the girl's rear, then signaled that they lower her. As Jayla's helpless form descended, the head of the peg entered her back passage. The girl shrieked indignantly; she was lowered further until she sat, squirming wildly, on several inches of peg, sobbing and writhing. Her hands were re-tied to a cord on a ring above her head; her buttocks protruded past the edge of the post, while her vagina was pressed by her weight against the thin wooden serrations cut out of the front of the curved post top. Kyla reached forward and parted Jayla's vaginal lips so that the wood pressed into her pink interior. She stepped back and the assistant quickly bound Jayla's ankles together at the back of the post. The errant slave was firmly mounted in a saddle of demonic design, anchored in her anal passage, with a fierce pressure against her vaginal opening, as well as a savage cutting sensation from the edges of the post hurting the soft inside tops of her thighs. As she sat there, unable to throw herself off the humiliating peg or to move either back or forward, the wood digging into her softest places began to make itself felt. She could not raise herself off this diabolical version of the horse, and her sobs and shrieks grew in intensity as the affected areas turned a bright pink, until Kyla held her nose pinched closed, and one of the men pushed a leather ball gag into her mouth to lessen the unseemly racket.

"Let us leave this lovely for a moment, and address this other foolish young woman. It is a pity we have only the one horse; but..."

Appalled by her cousin's muffled howls, as the girl's weight forced the sharp edges of her seat deeper into her flesh, Withna struggled little as the men laid her on her back on the platform and tied her wrists flat over her head. Drawing down ropes from the roof, they secured each of her ankles separately, then drew on the ropes so that the girl's legs were drawn sharply upwards and separated as far apart and as far back as they could be. Withna's vagina was opened by her position; her buttocks were pulled up and spread too so that her soft pink anus was visible to all. As the impact of this severe stretching made itself felt, she too began to shriek in pain and indignation, only to have her mouth gagged.

"First see that this filly is properly shorn."

Wax was dripped onto Withna's pubic hair; it was allowed to quickly harden and then sharply ripped off, leaving a bald mound and provoking a shriek of agony that even the gag could not totally muffle. Astarte allowed the girl to relish this particular sensation for a few minutes, and signaled to Kyla. Drawing the girl to her, she engaged in a long, openmouthed kiss.

"Now, her thighs make an inviting picture."

They did indeed, being white and soft, yet shapely, with soft creases where they were joined by the girl's full buttocks. Kyla stepped forward and stroked her cane against the spread-eagled girl's inner thigh. Satisfied with her stance, she drew back her arm, and delivered the first stroke against the soft cringing flesh. It cracked mightily, and a long red weal immediately sprang up. Withna shrieked and bucked, but was secured so well that Kyla was able to place her strokes with complete accuracy. She moved up and down the girl's thighs with the cane, creating a pattern of parallel marks on each ivory surface, then altering the angle so that the cane bit across the welts. Withna became hysterical; tears poured down her pretty, spoiled face as she threw herself unavailingly against her bonds to lessen the savage bite of the cane. Kyla's face was set in concentration; evidently she was driven to be as thorough as possible, while her former mistress's suffering affected her delivery not a whit.

Her victim's thighs being covered in a lattice of pink and red stripes, Kyla addressed the girl's quivering buttocks,. Here the chastisement was even more severe, since some part of the girl's buttocks was under her, and that part which was exposed came in for repeated attentions. The swish of the cane and the crack of its landing continued unabated for some time; at last Astarte raised a finger, and after one final slashing cut the torment ceased; for the time being at least.

Leaving their blubbering victim, the two women turned to Jayla, squirming in pain on her post but nevertheless not so distracted as to ignore, appalled, her cousin's punishment. Kyla's mostly nude body bore a fine sheen of perspiration, and her breath came a little fast; yet she seemed full of energy still, as she drew Jayla's head back by the hair and looked at her. She kissed the reluctant captive's mouth, and forced her tongue deep in the girl's shell of an ear. In it she whispered:

"You are going to worship me. You will do my bidding, lick my mound and put your tongue in my ass if I so bid you. If I choose to piss in your mouth, you will drink it gratefully. You will never again be defiant or disobedient. Now I am going to show you the reason."

Stepping back, she aimed a cut at Jayla's slender buttocks, which protruded, completely vulnerable, over the edge of the post. A cruel thrashing ensued; Jayla's fevered attempts to avoid the cane only drove the post's sharp edges deeper against her soft parts. She screamed, writhed, wept floods of tears, and finally, in a delirium of pain, urinated on her soft, once pampered, self. This ultimate humiliation, in front of so many people, was the final crushing blow; she slumped as far as she could, sobbing heartbrokenly, scarcely jerking at the final cuts that landed on her tormented, striped buttocks.

"Leave these two to reflect on their unwise behavior for a while. You may use them if you so choose."