Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then remembered the door of the motel room was still open and asked, "can I close the door before we begin?"

"No," was her reply. "I want the other people at this motel to later report the horrific screams they heard. We need to provoke the government into responding to our demands. Time is not on our side."

Marcie thought back to last night, and the screaming she heard around dusk. She could not see what was going on, as her view was blocked by others standing around watching, but she figured those screams had to be heard for miles. She tried to figure out later which slave it might have been that received the spanking, but couldn't.

The princess slid back on the bed a bit, and opened her legs wide. She patted her left thigh, and instructed Marcie to lie across it. She positioned Marcie's torso at an angle so that she could lie face down on the bed, with her thighs on the Princess' left thigh, and her legs hanging over the bed. The princess then lifted her right leg over Marcie's legs in order to pin them against the side of the foot of the bed.

"Put your right arm behind your back," she commanded. As Marcie's arm came around, the princess grabbed her at mid-forearm with her left hand, and pinned her arm down on her back. This action also caused the princess' forearm to pin Marcie's body down as well.

Marcie's left arm was free to move around, but it was in no position to protect her, or interfere with the princess from doing as she pleased. This total restraint from stopping the princess caused her to panic, and without any conscious thought, she tried to break free, but couldn't. In spite of her short stature, the princess had the strength to hold her as if in a vise.

"Easy... Easy angel." The princess tried to sooth her. "Relax now."

As Marcie settled down, she continued, "What I am about to put you through is going to go on for a very long time. This may seem impossible to believe, much less do, but it's best to not hope for it to end. It's much easier to deal with it if you believe that a life without pain is not even a possibility."

Before Marcie had a chance to process what Princess Jasper meant by that, she first heard, then felt a horrific whack behind her. And even before she could let out a proper scream, she felt the next one make contact in the same place. The princess set up a cadence of delivering a smack every two to three seconds, and with every whack, Marcie descended further into hell.

The way the princess' right leg pinned Marcie's legs to the end of the bed, it also pushed Marcie out onto the left knee of the princess. This allowed easy side-to-side access to her ass. This position also pinned Marcie's legs at her knees, so the princess could range from the lower part of her thighs, to the top of her ass. With such a large area to work on, the princess was able to spend a full ten minutes raining fire down on Marcie without really causing any serious harm to one area. You could never convince Marcie of this at the time. With the pain she was feeling she imagined the princess was using a flamethrower on her. She never really had a chance to even catch her breath during it all, although she must have, because she screamed herself hoarse.

It probably took her a good minute before she realized that the princess had stopped. As the princess began to tell that Marcie was starting to become aware of her surroundings, she slowly eased up on her, and turned her on her side to comfort and embrace her – All the while saying soothing words like, "It's all over now," and, "You're going to be just fine."

Marcie clung tightly to the princess, and continued to cry into her shoulder for some time. It took longer than the spanking for Marcie to get to a point where the princess could talk to her. "I know it seems cruel to you that you have to suffer so much for our kingdom to accomplish our goals, but that is they way we are. And if it's not a slave like you, then one of my own maidens would have had to volunteer, just like last night."

"Really!?" exclaimed Marcie. She was shocked that it wasn't a slave that got that treatment last night. "You would do this to your own women?"

"Marcie," the princess began. "There is absolutely nothing I will do to you that I won't do to another of my pack. In fact, I have had much worse done to myself, and will again, if any man wants it of me. Since all of the slaves were still recovering from recent spankings, to spank one of them would have been harmful. So in order for the outside world to believe our slaves are tortured regularly, we have to occasionally whip one of our own." The princess then took great care in lying Marcie face down on the bed, so that she could apply a very soothing lotion to Marcie's tormented backside.

Marcie was in bliss. To have the princess go from such an extreme of violence, to the other extreme of gentleness was deeply intoxicating. As the princess made every effort to apply the lotion everywhere, it wasn't going where Marcie now wanted attention the most. The longer she lay there, the more desperate she became to have that special contact from her.

Yet it was not to be. Marcie felt the princess get off the bed then say, "Dinner should be ready soon, and we have a lot to do to make ourselves presentable. So get up."

Marcie got up right away, with a strange mixture of eagerness to please, and disappointment of what didn't occur. As she did so, she cheerfully replied, "Yes, Mistress Jasper."

By the time she was standing, the princess was already putting on a very pretty, white lace panty and bra set. She then reached into her bag and pulled out white satin bra and panties, and handed them over to Marcie. "I know you don't like the idea of putting the panties on, but trust me. These will be a lot more comfortable than not having them on. If you have ever had a dress rub across a well spanked, naked ass, you would know what I mean."

The thing was, Marcie did know. This past year has been quite an experience for her, but she figured she would leave till later to explain that.

She put the bra on easy enough, but then paused with the panties. They seemed to be satin, but were stretchy, like spandex. They were a boyshorts cut, but with no visible seems.

The princess continued, "These are specially made post-spanking panties. Nothing can make the pain go away, but with the lotion and these; it is a lot easier to deal with it."

Marcie slid on the panties with some trepidation, and only a few winces. "You have the sides pulled up too much," the princess remarked. She reached out with both hands, slid her middle fingers under the panty and adjusted the sides down. "There. The top and bottom should form parallel lines low across your hips. At a glance it should look like you're wearing a micro-mini skirt."

She stepped back and admired her. "After dinner I'll apply some more lotion... and I'll be sure not to miss anything this time," she said with a smile.

Marcie smiled brightly, and any thought of those panties hurting her was gone.

Princess Jasper leaned again into her bag and pulled out what appeared to Marcie to be a cosmetics kit. She then said, "Time now for us to work our feminine magic. When I lead you out of the room I want us looking stunning."

As the only mirror in the hotel room was the small one over the bathroom sink, they found each other there, side by side, helping each other out making themselves pretty – as if they already weren't. The mirror wasn't big enough for either of them, but they made do. Soon they were doing the things best friends always do in situations like this; making suggestions, trying different shades of lipstick, brushing out hair for different effects, laughing, giggling... touching – generally taking far too long to do something that normally takes a long time anyway. In other words, bonding.

Marcie thought about how strange it was when she looked back on her life, and at all of the important relationships she had or has had – parents, siblings, best friend and an ex-fiancé – and none of them compared in importance to what she was experiencing now. Yesterday she wanted nothing more than to be free, and now she wanted nothing more than to be the princess' slave.

They came out of the bathroom to find their clothes cleaned and folded upon the bed. As Marcie picked up the tight t-shirt she wore today, the princess said. "Wait a minute." She walked over to the open door and called out for Marie. When she came over from the pool, the princess said a few words to her that Marcie couldn't hear. After Marie left, the princess came over and put on the same outfit she wore today. A black leather skirt with a blood-red blouse so transparent her wonderful breasts in her lacy bra were easily on display. Along with the attention they both spent on her hair and makeup, Marcie found the princess' beauty to be absolutely breath taking.

Marie showed back up right away, with what appeared to be a small white cloth, which she gave the princess. She thanked her, kissed her, and then walked over to Marcie. "Marie is the same size as you, and I just love to see her in this. Since it's white, she can't wear it while we are on the road, so I want you in it tonight."

The white cloth turned out to be a blouse and a skirt, and the reason it seemed small was because it was so thin. The blouse had billowing long sleeves like the princess, but where the princess' came down to be tucked into her skirt, the one Marcie wore only came down her torso just below her breasts. The skirt was the opposite from the princess' in length. It fit low on her hips, but came down to her knees. The most striking feature of the outfit was the transparency. Her underwear was completely visible.

The princess grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her over to the mirror in the bathroom. "Look at you. If this outfit doesn't make you look like the angel you are, then nothing will."

Marcie had to admit it looked stunning on her. Not only the dress, which had an 'I Dream of Jeanie' look to it, but the sight of the underwear also, and the boy-short cut panties in particular. They looked like a white band across her hips. She never really considered wearing them before, but she did think they looked good on the models she had seen wearing them.

She swirled around a little and caught sight of the back of her thighs in the mirror and how transparent the skirt was that she could clearly see the evidence of her spanking. At first she was shocked that she would be going out where people could see this, then something else hit her. Pride. She was proud of the idea of showing off what her mistress had done to her. The idea was turning her on so much she was even wondering if the princess would redden it up a little more before they went out.

And with that thought, came the doubts. The doubts about what she saw in the mirror. The doubts about what she was becoming. Then came in her head the four worst words that anyone can think, 'What's wrong with me?'

These were essentially the same thoughts she had earlier today when she couldn't harm the princess in order to free herself. But included now were thoughts like 'How depraved do I have to be that I would want to be spanked?' And 'What kind of loser am I that the person I feel closest to is someone who has made me her slave?' And the worse thing of all, 'What would my father think?'

'Have I no self-esteem at all!' she screamed to herself. Yet to actually deal with that idea, meant dealing with the idea of not having the princess in her life, and that was not conceivable. So instead of getting angry with herself, she just broke down sobbing.

"Hey, Angel?" Marcie heard Princess Jasper say. She then felt her arms around her. "What's the matter Marcie?" She felt her guide her over to the bed and sit down with her. "It's OK. You can talk to me. I know this day has been rough for you, but if you start talking, you'll be surprised at how well I understand what's going."

"I... I..." Marcie began saying. "I just don't know how to deal with this!"

"No you don't," the princess replied, "but you also don't have to do it alone. Just start talking." The princess grabbed hold of Marcie's hands in Marcie's lap. "Don't worry about where you're going. Understanding comes from the journey, not the destination."

Marcie stared at her hands in her lap, and was comforted by the feel of the princess' hands around them, which got her thinking again of when she was held down by her earlier. Still staring down she said, "When you finished spanking me, and just held me, I started to understand what you said about not wanting the spanking to end. It's not that I wanted you to continue spanking, but I did want you to keep holding me. I wanted that feeling of helplessness to continue. I wanted to feel at any time you could start spanking me again. I was at your mercy and I didn't want to feel anything else ever again."

Marcie paused for a few moments; so the princess encouraged her, "Go on. Keep going with that feeling. If you won't be honest with me then be honest with yourself."

Tears were running down Marcie's face as she continued. "If you were to tell me to get across your lap for another spanking right now, I wouldn't just do it willingly, I would do it gladly," she sobbed "and that sickens me!" She let out a mournful wail. "How can I feel this way?!"

As the floodgates opened, the princess kept one hand on Marcie's hands, but put the other around her. "You're doing great Marcie. Work through your feelings and it will all make sense."

In a minute Marcie was able to attain some control, but not much. "And then there's what you said earlier about you not being a lesbian. I always thought that too, but now I'm confused." She paused and looked up into Princess Jasper's eyes, and with as much control as she could muster she whispered, "I think I love you."

"Oh my angel," cried the princess. "I love you too," and embraced her.

She held Marcie for another minute so she could get a good cry out, and then pulled back to look in Marcie's eyes. "The very first thing you must understand about you, is that there is nothing wrong with you or anything you have expressed. You must believe that of yourself in order to get anywhere.

"The next thing you must understand, is how much I am to blame for your confusion. My father even warned me as much when he told everyone that the slaves must be treated as slaves. But no. Not me. I thought I could play with you as a cat plays with a mouse. I should have known better. I thought I did know better. I had no plans to take on a slave myself, but I never factored in meeting an angel like you."

Princess Jasper paused for a moment, then pulled Marcie in for a deep passionate kiss. Marcie just melted completely into her. The princess then broke it off way too soon for Marcie, and continued, "Let's deal with the love thing first. It's the easiest.

"Love is nothing like you were taught. It's certainly like nothing found in a romance novel. There's nothing mysterious about it... unless you willfully choose to believe the most ridiculous things about it, like loving one person means you'll love someone else less.

"My suggestion is that you love me as I'll love you. You should love me without limits, and I'll love you without reservation. Loving me will never limit whom you can love later on, because my love for you is not a jealous love. Jealousy is nothing but control, and it's the worst kind of control at that. It's a mean and nasty form that will burn the user of it, more than the object of it.

"Who knows what the future has in store for us, but I can assure you one thing, us loving each other will only make that future brighter, and have more possibilities. Don't limit yourself by slapping labels like lesbian on yourself."

The princess paused again to ponder some more. Then more to herself than to Marcie she said, "Now what to do with the 'I'd gladly be spanked by you but it sickens me' feeling."

Then at Marcie she continued, "You have no idea just how much you are at my mercy. There are many aspects about you that I know far, far better than you do, and as such, you are literally defenseless to me. You stood absolutely no chance of not wanting to be my slave the moment I decided that I wanted you to truly be mine – which happened to be the moment I spotted this motel. I know for you it seemed to have started earlier, but at that point it could have gone either way for me.

"Another important area that I was raised differently than you, was in the concept of equality among people. You were taught – if not by your parents then by society at large – that all people should be considered as equals. You were taught that there was no more admirable guideline in life than the Golden Rule... You know... 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'

"I, on the other hand, was taught that considering people as equals is pure evil, and that no other guideline brings about more unintended pain and suffering among mankind than the Golden Rule. For the principles of equality to work everyone must be the same, but they are not. In fact, no one is the same as anyone else. Any effort to bring about equality goes hand in hand with trying to make everyone the same, and that is what is so evil about it. It really is about killing individuality, even if you don't recognize it as such.

"So where you were taught to try to make some fantasy work, I was taught to make the best of a reality. I understand that all relationships that have any real meaning, involve people that are not equal – in other words, that are not the same. I'm sure you could list dozens of examples where I am wrong, but in every case I could show you how emphasizing the differences in the people involved, makes those relationships better."

The princess paused a moment while staring into Marcie's eyes. "I probably shouldn't go here, but it might help you understand what I mean. I think the primary source of confusion is everyone's understanding of government and what our relationship to it should be.

"Without any doubt, we all should be equal before the government. There should not be any favoritism in the government's treatment of us. This is OK because we are all the same in that we are all citizens. The problems occur when people carry this too far and try to use the government to force us to treat each other equally.

"The irony is that for the government to force us to treat each other equally, it has to stop being equal to all of us. It does so first by accepting one specific ideal of equality among all that are available, and then decide who must be punished and who must be favored to accomplish this equality. I don't care how right you may believe your ideal of equality is, it is nothing but evil to force it on others. And the sad thing is, the ones that are favored, are the ones that are harmed the most, because they think this force that is used is something good, and so should be desired."

The princess studied Marcie's confused look for a second, and then said, "Yeah... I probably should not have opened that can of worms. We can come back to how government should treat us some other time.

"The important thing is that there is nothing wrong with inequality, and we all would be much better off if we made our inequalities work for us, rather than strive to make us all the same. Let's look at the most extreme unequal relationship, which is the dominant and submissive relationship. What ideas come to mind when you think submissive?"

Marcie thought for a moment then said, "Slave."

"That's a pretty good negative," the princess replied. "What kinds of personal qualities would you say a submissive would have?"

"Weak," Marcie responded immediately, and then continued with, "passive..."

"What would you say about their self-esteem?" then princess prodded.