Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 02

Story Info
The sorority president's slave.
12.9k words
4.43
32.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

No chain binds as tight as the one you put on yourself.

Chapter 2: The Sorority President's Slave

Marcie Peterson was pretty -- too pretty. She didn't realize she was, which was her downfall. Her beauty was as dangerous as a loaded gun, but the only possible victim was herself. Sure she knew she was pretty, but she didn't understand that the reason other girls got more attention from the boys, was because those boys were intimidated by her. She just figured that the lack of attention was because she wasn't pretty enough. No one can objectively quantify their own beauty. They need attention from others to measure it. After all, not only is 'beauty in the eye of the beholder,' but also 'we are our own worst critic.' So who was to blame for Marcie's low opinion of her appearance? Why, her father, of course.

Not that you could fully blame him either. He made the same mistake as the boys in believing her beauty was self-evident. Still, a father should know better. A father should know that his daughter needs his approval in many ways. On the other hand, he didn't lack in paying attention to her other fine qualities, which was why she was a kind and generous soul who always thought of others.

And Marcie certainly didn't feel she was lacking in any attention from him. She loved her time alone with him in the morning, when he dazzled her with his humor and wisdom. He never failed to make her laugh with some odd insight on life, or touch her heart with his perspective on the Scripture. She truly believed he missed his calling as a pastor by becoming an engineer. She had no doubt he could have easily filled the pews of their church. Instead, she was his only audience.

No, her father was not remiss in paying attention to his daughter. He was just a little too concerned about not raising a vain woman who focused only on her beauty, so his daughter was ill prepared to deal with the consequences of that beauty.

Another person who could share in some of the blame was her ex-fiancé, Billy. They were sweethearts in their small town, an hour outside Albuquerque, NM, since they were in Fifth grade. They sat next to each other in church since Ninth grade. Everyone figured they were destined to be married. Yes, everything was going well until Billy went off to college, and Marcie did not.

She would have liked to follow Billy into college, but she had to concede to her father's opinion that she had no other reason to go, so why should he pay for it? Marcie really had no other desire in life than to be like her mother, and stay home to raise children. Since he was only going to be an hour away at the University of New Mexico, there wasn't any real need for her to go. So he went away to college, and she stayed in their small town, to work as a receptionist at a law office, to save up money for their wedding.

It seems unfair in life how the low self-esteem of one person can crush the self-esteem of another, but that is often the case. Billy could never believe that this sweet little girl that he first knew, could develop into such a gorgeous woman, and yet still want to be with him. It's strange, but it never crossed his mind that she would cheat on him while he was away. He still couldn't believe that he could keep her though.

When Marcie got her 'Dear Jane' e-mail towards the end of his freshman year, she was stunned. He tried to use some lame excuse that he couldn't continue to wait for a girl who had to wait until marriage to have sex, but even he didn't believe it as he typed it. Yes, he did meet another girl at college who did want to have sex with him, but his real reason for choosing her over Marcie was that she better matched his own low perception of his attractiveness.

What deepened Marcie's humiliation even more was that he told his friends back in town that this was the reason he left her. He tried to make her out as some cold person who was uncaring about his 'needs,' when all she remembered was that they both equally agreed to wait until marriage before having sex.

Because of this shame, she could no longer face the people of her town. Even worse, she could no longer bear attending her church; because of how much her emotions with it were tied to her times with him there. Out of desperation, she went to her father and asked him to now pay for her to attend college in Arizona, so she could start her life anew. Her father was just as distraught by the turn of events and agreed, because he too had counted on her marrying Billy.

In a way, he felt he had let his daughter down, so sending her to college seemed the only recourse. Even still, he told her that he was not going to send her just to meet a husband. If she was going, she had to take some serious courses that he had to approve of. If she failed to achieve a 3.0 average in any of these classes, he would cut her off. Marcie agreed, and by the end of summer was attending Arizona State University.

Her freshman year in college mostly went by in a blur. She was an extreme fish-out-of-water, and didn't fit in at all. She didn't make any friends because she was focused heavily on her schoolwork. She had straight A's in high school, but that was from hard work, and not from any natural genius. Besides, the girls she met there always seemed to want to talk about boys, and the last thing on her mind was starting another relationship with one.

It wasn't that she did not ever want to try again. She had no doubt that there was another man out there for her -- another man like her father. She just wanted to focus on school for now, and let time heal her wounds.

Her only real problem that first year was with her roommate in the college dorm. She was a militant lesbian named Sindi (Marcie had been living with her for a month before she found out she didn't spell her name Cindy). She was a caricature of what a militant lesbian would be, with obviously dyed jet black hair, pierced tongue, never wore a bra, and always wore camo-fatigues. On their first day together, Sindi made it quite clear that she would not be shy about having her friends over, and if their 'activities' bothered her, then Marcie should go to the library for a while.

For the first couple of months, Sindi gave Marcie a chance to leave before she started anything with her many varied friends. As time went on though, she didn't give her any warning at all. She seemed to take a great deal of delight in shocking Marcie. Marcie got confirmation of this just before spring break, when she came back from her class one day -- at a time when Sindi knew she would be coming in -- and found her naked, with a cheerleader, going at each other with a double-ended dildo.

Initially she was too shocked to even breathe, let alone leave the room. The sight of them thrusting at each other with that flesh colored shaft between them was beyond anything she could process. The cheerleader seemed oblivious to her, but Sindi was staring up at her with a devilish smile on her lips. What snapped her out of her trance was when she heard her say, "Wan'a join us?" When she left, she didn't run screaming from the room, but if she hadn't maintained what little control she had of herself, she might have.

From that point on, Sindi got much more brazen with her come-ons. She even began openly masturbating in front of her. It started with just massaging her pussy through her pants while studying as if she was unaware of what she was doing. It quickly progressed to dropping her pants as soon as she came in, and playing with herself while staring at Marcie with naked desire.

Marcie tried her best not to react because she could tell that her roommate reveled in her reactions. But the more she tried, the more she found herself thinking about what Sindi was doing. This was her real beginning in fantasizing about sex with women. She never set out to think of having sex with her, she just found herself doing it occasionally.

Marcie didn't know it at the time, but this unbidden desire was what was keeping her in the room. She tried to convince herself that leaving would only give Sindi what she wanted most, but what she could never admit to herself, was that she was turned on by the clear attraction this young woman had for her. Then the most humiliating experience in her life occurred just two weeks before the end of the school year. Sindi walked in on her masturbating.

All her life, from as young as she could recall, Marcie played with herself. Nothing serious. She never tried to make herself have an orgasm. She would just find herself with her hand up her dress rubbing her crotch through her panties. This was on e of the reasons she wore a dress all of the time. Not because it made it easier to do masterbate, quite the opposite in fact. When she wore pants or shorts she would find herself doing it without thinking. A dress cut down on the absent-minded playing with herself, because it took some effort to get between her thighs.

Masturbation wasn't an obsession for her. It wasn't that she thought it was evil in any way. It just didn't fit her image of herself. She never had her own room growing up, so she was never free to develop an interest in it. Generally speaking, once she realized what she was doing she would stop. Sometimes she did allow her hand to move into her panties and play with what was inside there, yet she never allowed it to progress too far.

Having such an openly sexual roommate was having an effect on her. For the first time in her life she was looking for opportunities to run her hand between her thighs. It began with unnecessary trips to the restroom, where she would spend time stroking herself with her panties at her knees. Eventually she was doing it in her room when she knew Sindi would be gone for a while. It was at these times that she began to come near an orgasm, but never quite.

Later that evening, looking back on that fateful moment, she realized that she did know Sindi was going to be back when she walked in. She had to admit to herself that she wanted to get caught. Yet the real story that day was that Sindi blew it... Big Time!

When Sindi opened the door to the room, she found Marcie on her bed, dress pulled up above her waist, panties down around her right ankle, furiously working herself towards her first orgasm. Marcie's shame at being caught was the tipping point that sent her over the edge -- soaking the bed between her thighs.

A woman caught in such a vulnerable position is putty to anyone with the smarts and foresight to take advantage of it. Never in Sindi's life had she been so close to making it with a woman this gorgeous, but instead, her need to ridicule this prude as a hypocrite overcame her. Marcie then ran from the room in tears, shoeless, and without her panties, yet she had the presence of mind to grab her car keys.

It didn't take long for Sindi to see the colossal mistake she just made. When it fully dawned on her what was in her grasp, yet she threw away, she collapsed on the floor and wept. She didn't see Marcie again until the next day. But by that time, Marcie had pulled herself back together, and wasn't interested in anything Sindi had to say.

She had spent the evening in her car going over what she had done to allow herself to get caught like that. When she realized that she wanted to be caught, she just knew that Sindi's reaction was God's punishment for her behavior. This thought even gave her the courage to go back and face her. If Sindi continued to ridicule her, then it was only what she deserved. She had stayed in a room she knew she should not have, and was punished for it.

By the next morning she had made up her mind that she was going to get her own apartment and move out. This also solved her dilemma for the summer. She had originally planned on moving back home, but she didn't want to spend any idle time back in town when she could run into Billy. Her father had told her he would only pay for a dorm, so if she wanted her own apartment, she was going to have to get a job, and if she had a job, then she would not have to move back home for the summer. It was the perfect excuse.

Yes, she still loved her parents, and always looked forward to visiting her family, but only for a day or two. The only thing that bothered her on these visits was her father's pleas to go back to church, which was something she still wasn't ready for. Getting an apartment solved everything.

Marcie continued to deal with Sindi in a civil manner while she looked for an apartment, and within five days, she moved out. She had enough money saved up for the down payment and to live on for at least a month, but by then, she would have completed class, and should have a job easily enough. In fact, she found one at the first place she applied.

With her experience as a receptionist at the law office in her town, she decided to try the same thing at a very prestigious law firm in downtown Phoenix that had an ad in the paper. The job description sounded more like a law assistant, but she figured she would give it a try anyway. Little did she know that no one else was seriously considered after she walked through the door.

That summer in Phoenix was wonderful for Marcie for three reasons. The first was her job. It was demanding, but rewarding. Everyone seemed to really appreciate the work she did. What she didn't realize was how stunned these people were of her, because no one expected this knockout to have actual skills. She really was hired on looks alone. Yet Marcie was never raised to use her beauty to gain her anything, so she worked hard, and only sought help when she really needed it. She never used the crutch of beauty to make her work easier, nor even knew it was possible.

The second thing that made the summer wonderful was her apartment. This was the first time in her life she was free to behave how she pleased. Most importantly, she was now able to masturbate at will. Her experience with getting caught by Sindi didn't shake her desire to play with herself. Not by a long shot. The orgasm she experienced that afternoon woke something up inside of her that she had to explore more of. As for her belief of God's punishment that day, she rationalized it to only her desire to have sex with a woman was being punished, not the masturbation itself.

When she was in her apartment, she kept her blinds closed and her clothes off. She played with herself constantly. If she didn't have her hand between her thighs, then she was experimenting with what objects she could rub her crotch against, like the corner of her kitchen table. This was particularly exciting because it freed both hands to pinch and pull her nipples.

The third reason for this being a wonderful summer was her new best friend, Beth, which she met her third week on the job. She was the daughter of one of the senior partners, and was there to drop off his briefcase that he had left at home that morning. Her beauty was in league with Marcie's, but she was taller and slimmer. She was a blonde, but as Marcie would eventually find out, not a natural one. The real difference between their beauty was that Beth knew how beautiful she was, and how to use it.

They were both the same age and went to the same university, but as Beth started a year earlier, she was a year ahead of Marcie. Marcie never recalled seeing Beth before on campus, but Beth remembered seeing her a few times. In fact, as she walked through the lobby to her father's office, she did a double take on her. After dropping off the briefcase, she stopped off at Marcie's counter to chat with her. Marcie was flattered by the attention this obviously beautiful young woman was paying her, and then was thrilled to learn they went to the same university. Before she left, Beth got an agreement from Marcie to meet her at a local nightclub. Marcie told her she wasn't twenty-one yet, but Beth told her not to worry. She could get them in.

Being a small town girl, she was dazzled by the things that Beth introduced her to over the summer. She didn't really understand why Beth paid so much attention to her, because they had so few things in common, but then she never understood the kind of personality that gets a charge out of dazzling someone. From her parent's palatial home, to the most exclusive restaurants and country clubs, Marcie got to experience so much, in such a short time, that she couldn't have dreamed such a life was possible.

Beth also opened Marcie up to new ideas that she never fully contemplated. Her father had done a good job at explaining what right and wrong behavior was, but like most religious types, he did a lousy job at explaining why. She had been able to easily get through her freshman year without being influenced by the heavy liberal environment of the university, but now that she was connecting with someone on a personal level, she had to see that the 'other side' wasn't so bad at all. Marcie didn't break down into wild abandon; she simply had what she thought were the right things in life shaken.

Of particular note was her belief in feminism. Both her father and mother had taught her that feminism was simply about women blaming men for the things they had failed in life. Beth really wasn't political like Sindi, but she did espouse feminist dogma and how it was supporting women in a paternalistic society. It was nothing more than balancing the power in society in order to make things fair, which made a lot of sense to Marcie.

As summer was drawing to a close, and they began to prepare for their return to class, Marcie remarked that she was not looking forward to going back to the dorm, which meant sharing a room with someone (she didn't go into any detail why she didn't want to share a room), because she couldn't keep her job while trying to stay up with class. She was going to have to quit, which also meant she couldn't afford to keep her apartment.

Not to worry, said Beth. She could get her into her sorority, and at their house she would have her own room. As far as her not being a freshman, well, she had connections that could make anything happen. Within a week before class started, Marcie had moved out of her apartment and into sorority life.

Her sophomore year at college went so much better than the previous. She now had a built in support network with her sisters in the sorority. She had worried that she would never fit in with all of these daughters of very wealthy families, but they made her feel right at home. And she really loved her room that Beth said she didn't have to pay for. It was the best of both worlds. She had friends to chat with when she wanted, and privacy to play with herself whenever she desired.

Beth even paid to fly her to Cancun for spring break. That was one wild time. In all the time Beth bought her drinks, Marcie only drank a little. Getting drunk was not high on her agenda. But in Cancun, she 'let her hair down.' She got hammered actually. Beth even had to carry her back to her room. The rest of the evening was a blur. She thinks she remembers Beth licking her pussy, but that could have just been a fantasy she was having. She didn't do it often, but she sometimes had fantasies of having sex with her sorority sisters, Beth in particular. So she couldn't be sure. All she did know was that the next morning Beth didn't act any differently than she normally did, so Marcie figured she just dreamed it.

With summer coming up, Marcie prepared to do what she did last summer and get her old job back (which they were delighted to have her back) and get an apartment. The major difference was she wouldn't be spending the summer with Beth. Beth's aunt, who was much younger than her mother, had promised many years back to take her to Europe once she had turned twenty-one. Well this summer was it, so off she went for ten weeks with her aunt and uncle.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers