Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 03

Story Info
The Professor’s Slave.
16.7k words
4.46
25.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

Chapter 3: The Professor's Slave

"You can't be serious?!" Beth asked incredulously. "Your father wouldn't really stop paying for your education, would he?"

"Oh yes he would," replied Marcie. "My father is a man of his word. If he said he'll stop paying if I don't get 3.0 or better on the classes he picked out, then that is exactly what he will do."

Beth still couldn't believe what Marcie was saying, and so asked, "There's no way to change his mind?"

Marcie shook her head, and remarked, "Nope. Not unless I can come up with a better excuse than I was too busy being your sex slave to study for my math tests."

What she said wasn't entirely true. Being Beth's slave was taking up a lot of her time, but it wasn't the sole source of the problem with her grades. She was officially Beth's slave, but she was often lent out to the other sisters as part of their support network. Beth figured that like Nancy, all of her sisters would be willing to let Marcie lick their pussies; she was right. It only took a month into the school year for all of them to surrender to Marcie's advances.

When this started off, Marcie was only interested in doing it because Beth wanted her to. Also, her nature was always to help people, and if her sorority sisters enjoyed having their pussy's licked, then it was in her character to do what they desired. She could never say that she enjoyed licking them, but she did like that they enjoyed it. She also liked experiencing the different taste of each girl had. They all had a completely unique flavors, and she figured she could identify each one by their taste alone.

What was particularly unusual, though, was that she did not care much for her own pussy to be licked. She liked it all right, but her preference was having Beth use her favorite toy on her, and Beth always rewarded her handsomely for performing her duties. When she was between another girl's thighs, she would imagine Beth taking her from behind at the same time. These fantasies got so vivid she would sometimes come while just licking the girl in front of her.

On the other hand, when Beth was fucking her, she would imagine it was some guy doing her. As Beth had said, having sex with girls was building her sex drive, and it made her far more aware than ever of the boys she was encountering in school; this was the real source of why her grades were slipping.

She had never touched a cock before, but now they occupied an incredible amount of her time. In class her favorite activity was not focusing on the lesson presented, but imaging what it would be like to suck the cock of every boy in class. Then later, alone in her room, she was always searching the Internet for videos of women sucking men's cocks.

What really struck her as ironic, was the notion that Beth believed that having sex with her sorority sisters would help her keep from having sex with guys. It was in fact having the opposite effect. Before this all started, she had no problem keeping her thoughts off boys, but now she was besotted with them. She now felt that at any time she could succumb to one of them in an instant.

This distraction was already having a big impact on her grades in general, but when this was coupled with her innate aversion to the subject of math, a poor grade was inevitable. Yet when the math class started, she thought she had lucked out. The professor turned out to be a woman that was well known to be a strong feminist whom she thought she could count on to help her get by. But as time went on, it was clear she would get no breaks from Ms. Jenkins. She even seemed particularly hostile to her.

What was especially heartbreaking for Marcie was that Sandra Jenkins, her math professor, looked and sounded like her favorite actress, Kathleen Turner. She must have watchedUndercover Bluesa hundred times as a teenager, and always loved how she balanced her life as a wife, mother and spy. While she couldn't see herself as a spy, she still looked upon such a life as an ideal to aspire to, or to at least have her self-confidence to deal with the adversity she saw thrown her way. But now, a woman that appeared to embody the very traits she adored, was about to give her the grade that would see her lose her father's support.

"You're making this into a lot bigger deal than it needs to be," said Beth. "I'm sure we can arrange a student loan for you."

"It's not just the money," replied Marcie. "I really do care about my father's opinion of me. No matter what happens, I'm going to have to explain myself, and I'd like a better story than the truth."

"You know..." said Beth. "I think Ms Jenkins is a lesbian..."

"I don't think so," contradicted Marcie. "I'm pretty sure she's married." She didn't like where she knew Beth was going.

"That doesn't mean anything," continued Beth. "I'm quite certain that a while back one of our sisters got her grade boosted by putting out for her. I think it was Victoria from '05."

"So what exactly are you suggesting I do?" Marcie asked incredulously. "Just offer to lick her pussy?"

"For the record, I want it known that in spite of your tone, you didn't reject it out of hand." Beth paused for a second. "First of all, you can't be blatant about it. You just need to let your beauty work for you. Dress in something sexy, but not slutty. Then, when you are talking to her, don't say something like you will do anything to get your grades. That's too obvious. Just talk about how important it is for you to get a better grade.

"You could make a play for feminist unity. You know... appeal to her sense of helping a fellow woman who is trying to make it in this male dominated society. You could even try telling her the truth. Maybe explaining to her how your father will cut you off might work. The important thing is you need her to believe she has you over a barrel, so you can get her to offer a transaction of some nature."

Marcie looked off into space, and said, "I can't believe I am considering this."

"Looks to me like you have no choice," said Beth.

"I don't see how this can work," Marcie continued. "She treats me like she hates me."

Beth exclaimed, "Well that seals it! There's no way anyone can hate someone as sweet as you. She must be turned on in a big way to hate you. Trust me. She's yours."

The next day, Marcie was wearing one of her favorite dresses. It wasn't all that sexy, but it was very pretty. It was light green with a well-fitting top that accentuated her chest, and a flowing skirt that just reached her knees. She finished the look with light brown flats that showed off her legs, because they highlighted that they needed no enhancement. There was no way anyone could say her look was provocative, yet it showed her off splendidly.

Her math class was the first period and she knew Mrs. Jenkins didn't have another for a couple of hours. She herself didn't have any problems being late to her next class, Creative Writing, because she was doing quite well in it.

As the other students were filing out of the classroom, she followed Sandra into her adjacent office. "Professor Jenkins?" Marcie asked as she entered the room in order to get her attention.

Sandra wore a black dress that was cut like something Grace Kelly would have worn in her movie career days. It was sleeveless, but with a high collar, and a hem that fell full down to her knees. Her dirty-blond hair was wrapped up in a tight French braid. As she approached her desk, she looked over her shoulder to see who had called for her. "Yes Marcie," she said skeptically.

Marcie could already sense a certain amount of hostility from Sandra, so she was very nervous about how to continue. "I was wondering if I could talk to you about my grade. Do you have a few minutes?"

Sandra was now sitting in her office chair, but didn't motion for Marcie to sit down in any of the others in the room. "Sure Marcie. I have a few minutes, but I don't know what you're concerned about. I believe you're on track to receive at least a 2.5, which should be more than adequate for a student such as yourself."

Marcie didn't detect any condescension in her tone, but the words Sandra chose conveyed that message anyway. She tried to put as brave a face on as she could when she replied, "Normally it would be, but I have a unique case. My father expects me to receive at least a 3.0 on certain courses that he has picked out for me, or he'll stop paying for my education. I was hoping... "

Marcie trailed off hoping that Sandra would fill in the blanks, but she was obviously in no mood to play along. "Hoping for what?"

With the ball back in her court, she decided to follow some of Beth's other advice. "Surely you must know how difficult it is for a woman to make it in a world controlled by men." Sandra's eyebrows shot up as if she were shocked by what she was hearing. Marcie could sense this was going really badly and tried to recover. "We women need to stick together. I'm sure you've faced discrimination. Right?"

"Wow," Sandra replied rather flatly. "You really have no clue about the kind of woman I am. Do you?" She leaned forward and placed her arms on the desk. "Yes. I have had to overcome a lot of prejudice to reach the position I have attained... no thanks to women like you.

"Let me make myself very clear on something. When I hand out a grade I never consider what a student deserves. I don't care what adversity they have had to overcome to achieve what they have. Each and every grade I have given has been based on what they have earned – nothing else.

"And you should be grateful for it too. If I were to give you the grade you deserved, you would be receiving a zero. You are so obviously here for the grade and not the knowledge. It sickens me to see clearly bright women dismiss the world that would open to them with the knowledge that math can give them."

Ms. Jenkins paused for a second, and then continued, "You should thank your lucky stars that the only criteria I use to grade someone is based on their understanding of the curriculum, and if that grade gets you kicked out of here, good. The fewer women there are who are just coasting through college, the better things will be for us who take our education seriously. Good day." Marcie could tell she was dismissed. Not just from Sandra's tone and words, but also from the way she proceeded to go through the papers on her desk.

Marcie was now standing there, stunned. She had no idea how all of this would turn out, but she didn't think it could have gone this badly. She started to turn around and leave in defeat, but the thought of her father, and the disappointment she would see in his eyes, gave her the resolve to continue.

Yet she was still mindful of Beth's warning not to make an overt offer. She thought about what she just heard Sandra say, and wondered whether what Beth said about the other girl could be true. She decided to try bringing her up and seeing where that would take her. Maybe if she showed an understanding of a circumstance where Sandra did make an exception, she might follow down that line and make the same offer to her.

"Professor Jenkins," she again said to get her attention. Marcie saw her eyes look up to her while her head remained pointing towards her desk. She continued to look as if waiting for Marcie to say something, so Marcie continued, "I understand that one of our sorority sisters, Victoria, was able to work out an arrangement with you to improve her grade. Would it be possible for me to make the same arrangement?"

With the mention of the name Victoria, Sandra leaned back in her chair and looked away wistfully. When Marcie finished her say, Sandra commented, "Ahhh Vicky... Lovely girl... She earned her grade old school." Looking back at Marcie she continued, "Are you prepared to earn your grade old school?"

Marcie thought it was odd to call having sex with your teacher 'old school,' yet she was deeply grateful that things were moving in the right direction. She blurted out, "Yes. Of course. Absolutely."

Sandra cocked her head to the right in a curious sort of way and asked, "Do you even know what I mean by old school?" She cocked her head the other way and continued with, "What do you suppose Victoria did to earn her grade?"

'Damn!' Marcie thought. Just as it seemed to be going right, this had to happen. "I uhh... didn't she... you know? She put out for you."

Sandra snapped her head back and let out an almost demonic laugh, "Hahahahahaha."

Marcie was really concerned now. Had she and Beth completely misread Professor Jenkins?

"Oh she put out all right," Sandra said after regaining her composure, "for services rendered," She then continued in a more serious tone, "I seemed to have not made myself clear enough. The only grades I give are the ones students have earned. No one is going to just lick my pussy to get a better grade."

Sandra reached into a drawer to her right and pulled out a large ruler. Marcie could see that it was eighteen inches long and a little wider than normal. As she stood up she said, "I prefer my students to be motivated to learn what I teach because they see the benefit of it."

She then walked slowly around her desk and said ominously, "At the same time, I have nothing against using other forms of motivation." As she said her last, she slapped the ruler into the palm of her hand with a loud crack.

She was now standing less than a foot from Marcie. She was probably the same height as Marcie, but had on at least two-inch heels, so with them and her demeanor, she towered over her. "If you want to improve your grade, I can make that happen, but it's going to take a lot of work on my part, and a lot of pain on yours." She emphasized the word pain. "Are you prepared to make the sacrifices necessary?"

She then leaned into Marcie's face and asked very slowly, and seductively, "Are you prepared to pay for the services I'll provide by being my slave for the remainder of this semester and through the next?"

Marcie was in full panic mode now. It was one thing to have sex with her to improve her grade, but to be her slave? It sounded to her like she intended to have her work for her grade anyway. 'What kind of situation am I getting into now?' she thought. 'Yet what choice do I have?' she also thought.

"Will you promise me that I'll be 3.0 by the end of the semester?" Marcie asked.

"Marcie," Sandra began. "You'll either be 4.0, or in the most excruciating pain that you have ever imagined. I'll except nothing less."

She thought again that she didn't have much choice, and so nodded her head and said, "I'll be your slave."

"Not so fast, Marcie." Sandra turned away from her and walked over to the wall to grab a high-backed chair that had no arms. She pulled it a few feet out, and then sat upon it. "I need to determine your level of commitment to this endeavor before I agree to be your master." She followed this statement by patting her lap and commanding, "Over my lap."

At some level of consciousness, Marcie knew what was in store for her the moment she saw the ruler; she was able to ignore it until now, but not anymore. It was painfully obvious what was about to happen; yet she could not accept that it was true. The last time she was spanked was by her father when she was twelve years old. She was so stunned by this she couldn't move.

Sandra only waited a few moments before saying, "I don't have all day. Either you get over my lap right now, or accept the grade you have earned."

Marcie complied as if she were in a daze. She walked around to Sandra's right and knelt down, then leaned over Sandra's lap. Her sense of trepidation was so great she could barely breath.

Sandra wasted no time pulling the hem of Marcie's dress onto her back. "What lovely panties," she said. Marcie had on a pair of cream-colored, high-cut silk panties. They had a lace front, but that portion wasn't visible now. She had worn her sexiest pair of panties to contrast with the plain dress she wore, as an indication of what she was prepared to do once she had shown them to the professor.

Yet the next words out of her mouth showed Marcie had wasted her time. "In the future, I expect you to wear plain, white, cotton panties that have a more modest cut. I prefer my slaves to wear panties that aren't meant for people to look at."

'Great,' thought Marcie. 'I have one master that wants me to wear sexy panties, and another that wants me to wear granny panties.'

Sandra placed the ruler at the center of Marcie's bottom, and rubbed it back and forth. Then with a quick flick of her wrist, she delivered a stinging crack across the center of her ass.

"Eeeeeee!" Marcie squealed.

Sandra resumed rubbing her bottom with the ruler for a few seconds, and then produced another cutting blow.

Marcie bellowed a loud, "Ahhhhhh!!!"

"Well. We can't have anymore screams like that." Sandra said. "Someone will hear us."

'Us?' thought Marcie sarcastically. She had gotten the idea with those words she would be let off for now, but instead felt the professor pull down her panties. Marcie cried out, "What are you doing?!", then made a lame attempt to prevent her getting them past her knees.

In an obviously agitated tone, Sandra remarked, "You don't fool me Miss Marcie. I know exactly what you were prepared to offer me for a better grade. So for you to act all indignant over my baring your ass is preposterous."

Marcie was shamed sufficiently enough by Sandra being able to see through her so well that she offered no further resistance to her pulling the panties completely off. It never crossed Marcie's mind as to why she was pulling off her panties, and how this was related to her screaming until she felt Sandra push her panties in her mouth.

Sandra commanded, "And keep them in there, or I'll tie them in with your bra!" Marcie didn't have any chance to contemplate how that would work as she felt several cracks delivered on her ass. Now all that escaped her lips was a muffled "Mmmmmm!"

Sandra set up a rhythm delivering a smack of the ruler every 3-5 seconds. No portion of Marcie's bottom was spared from torment, and eventually Sandra included her upper thighs.

As Marcie was anticipating another stinging report to the junction of her ass and thighs, she instead felt the ruler slide between them. When the edge of the ruler touched her clit, she shuddered to an immediate and jarring orgasm. She truly had no clue she was on the verge of one, and the realization of what that orgasm implied shook her idea of who she was. 'Certainly I couldn't want this spanking?' she asked herself without any conviction.

"Spread your thighs," Sandra commanded. Marcie saw no point in putting on some pretense of modesty and quickly complied. Sandra replaced the ruler with her hand, and as she caressed Marcie's vulva, she spoke to her. "The way things are going to work around here is that you are going to come over to my house two times a week for personal instruction. This instruction is highly effective because errors in your work will result in very painful consequences." Sandra punctuated this by pulling her hand from between her thighs and delivered a soaking wet slap with her hand to her ass.

She followed that up by shoving Marcie off of her lap and commanding, "Kneel before me." Once she was in position, Sandra continued, "And the price for this high quality instruction, that is delivered in a very personal manner, is that you will allow me to indulge in... shall we say... my rather particular tastes." She allowed Marcie to contemplate this for a few moments, and then asked, "So. Are these terms acceptable to you?"

Marcie looked up to Sandra with tear-stained cheeks, nodded, and replied with a muffled, "Uh-huh."

Sandra said, "Pull those panties out of your mouth, and reply with a clear and firm voice, 'Yes, Mistress Sandra.'"

perl10
perl10
60 Followers