Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

She did as she was told, and replied, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"Then let's have one final test to see if I'll accept you for private instruction." Sandra then slid down the chair to place her bottom on the edge, and as she did so, she pulled her dress up to reveal black satin panties. "Kiss me," was all she said as she spread her legs wide.

In spite of the words used, Marcie knew that the lips she was expected to kiss weren't the usual ones the words implied. Yet as she leaned forward to comply, she received a slap on her face with Sandra's still wet hand.

Sandra explained, "When I give you a command – and when we are alone – you will reply with 'Yes, Mistress Sandra.'"

Marcie rubbed her cheek, and replied, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

She again leaned in, but this time with trepidation that she might receive another slap. None came as she made contact with her lips where she figured the center of Sandra's nether-lips were.

"A little higher," was Sandra's only reaction.

Without pulling back, Marcie replied "Yes Mistress Sandra." This time she landed her lips where she figured Sandra's clit was. She actually didn't have to do much figuring, because she could see it pushing against her panties.

"I now want you to suck between your puckered lips as if my clit was a straw – and do it slowly."

Marcie began. She was a little worried she might get slapped again for not saying 'Yes, Mistress Sandra,' but she assumed that Sandra didn't want this interrupted.

The suction action she used came from opening her jaw, like she would with a straw, and not from inhaling. She couldn't get a seal around her clit because of the panties, so all she did was draw air in past it.

After the third pull of air, Sandra replied with a calm, "Ahhhhh... That's it. I love the feel of cooler air rushing past my button." After the seventh pull, Sandra pushed back on Marcie's forehead and said, "That's enough for now." She then flipped her dress back down and stood up. As she walked back around to her desk chair she said, "Your instruction begins tomorrow. Be at my house at 7pm."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," Marcie said as she stood up. She was a little dazed, and didn't know what to do about the wet panties in her hand, nor the wet spot on the front of her dress caused by Sandra's attention. Because of the unseasonably warm weather, she did not have a coat to put over it, so she just stood there in a quandary.

Sandra looked back up at Marcie as she did earlier, and said dismissively, "You may go now."

"Mistress Sandra..." Marcie began. "I can't go out looking like this," she said distressfully.

In an exasperated tone, Sandra replied, "In the closet behind you, you'll find my trench coat. I want it cleaned and returned to me when you come over tomorrow. In the future, I expect you to be better prepared, because you will often find yourself in a similar state."

Marcie was grabbing the coat out of the closet as Sandra was finishing what she was saying. As she put on the coat she replied, "Thank you, Mistress Sandra."

Marcie couldn't get out of there fast enough. As she walked back to the sorority house, she wondered exactly what Ms. Jenkins meant by saying she will often find herself in a 'similar state.' Even more distressing, as she thought about it, was her reaction. Never had the mere thought of something gotten her pussy as damp as it now was. Her ass was still on fire from what Sandra had delivered, yet she couldn't deny that she wanted more.

Later that afternoon, she was in Beth's room telling her of her encounter. She related everything except how her body responded to what happened. And of all of the astonishing things that happened today, none were more so than Beth's reaction. "Damn!" she exclaimed. "I wanted to be the first to spank you!" Marcie was shocked by what she said, but not as much as she was shocked by how much she wanted her to do it. If Beth had told her to go across her lap, she would have, and it scared her to not understand why.

Over the next several months, Marcie made her twice-weekly trips to Sandra's house for personal instruction. Upon arrival, she was always immediately sent down to her basement, which was decorated like a lounge, with rich hardwood floors. There was a bar with eight stools in front of it, and three leather couches shaped in a U with the bar at the open end. The most ominous aspect of the room was the absence of any windows. Sandra informed her that she and her husband held very exclusive parties there on a regular basis.

Every evening always started the same way. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she was required to strip down to her panties and place her clothes neatly over the back of the closest couch; and those panties had to be modest. She once forgot to change them from what Beth liked before she went over, and received 'additional correction' for it.

She was then required to grab a towel from the shower/spa off of the far side of the lounge, and place it over the arm of the couch opposite where her clothes were. After that, she had to pull a wooden carving board from behind the bar, and place it in the middle of the couch for her to use a desk. Her last action to prepare her for her lessons, was to lie across the arm of the couch. The arm was low and wide, so her feet easily touched the ground, and she wasn't arched too heavily. She actually would have found the position to be relatively comfortable if it wasn't for what followed next. That was a 'warm up' session where Sandra spanked her around twenty times – hard and fast – with her bare hand. After that, she would slide her hand down between her thighs, and lightly pet Marcie's pussy while she conducted the training sessions.

A typical session for her would include having a blank paper, pencil and sometimes a calculator placed on the board in front of her. She would then be required to transcribe the problems Sandra recited to her, followed by having to solve them. Other times, Sandra would conduct 'drills' where she would call out problems like times tables, and Marcie had to respond quickly with the correct answer.

If there were any incorrect responses, or the work for the answer was not shown plainly, she would be 'corrected.' A correction always came in the form of the ruler that was used on her the first day. Sandra kept the ruler in her left hand, and when correction was needed, she would pull out her right hand, transfer the ruler to it, smack her hard, transfer it back the left, and then slide her hand back in.

Marcie had a tough time with these lessons, so much so, she even had to redefine her idea of what torment was. Before all of this started, she would have thought that the pain of the spanking was the tormenting part, but the real torment came in two parts. First, there was the hand between her thighs constantly stroking her vagina. Many times the strokes she received from the ruler were a direct result of the distraction the hand induced rather than any difficulty she was having solving the problems.

During these lessons she was kept in a constant state of extreme arousal. Even little things like her bare breasts dangling her nipples on the leather couch would often drive her close to the edge. This is where the real torment occurred. One of the quickest ways to get a stroke of the ruler was any attempt to grind her vagina against Sandra's hand. Sandra always kept her on the edge of an orgasm, and rarely allowed her to come.

This of course was a boon to Beth. At first she was jealous about sharing Marcie with Sandra, but after the first few times Marcie came home absolutely desperate for attention, and willing to do absolutely anything to receive it, she realized this could be a good thing – quite a good thing indeed.

Yet as much as Sandra's petting of her vagina caused her problems, she was actually quite grateful for it, because it gave her cover for what was really stoking her fire, which were the spankings. It wasn't the pain of the spankings that were tormenting her, it was what they did to her much more deeply that did it.

She didn't know precisely why Sandra referred to the up-front spankings as warm ups. Maybe she intended it as warming up her ass, but what it really warmed up was her cunt. Without what Sandra was doing between her thighs, the only obvious reason for a dripping wet vagina would be the spankings, and she just couldn't bear Sandra or anyone else knowing that about her.

So on top of all of the other sexual fantasies that she saw come her way lately, she now had to deal with a desire to be spanked, and it was one that she flat out didn't want. Up till now, she could always speak openly with Beth about what turned her on, but not about this. Particularly with the way she responded when she told her about that first meeting.

The way she often got pulled hard in two directions when she was with Beth was tearing her apart. She was at once grateful for the stimulation Sandra provided as the excuse for how turned on she was when she came back to the house, yet she also desperately wanted Beth to pull her across her lap for a sound spanking. There was just no way she could admit even to herself how much she wanted to be spanked, let alone admit it to Beth. Marcie believed she had already sunk too low as it was in sexual deviancy to allow such desires to run loose.

Sandra, on the other hand, always had orgasms after her instruction. Once Marcie's lesson for the evening was complete – usually about 30-45 minutes long – Sandra would pull Marcie off the couch and then pull her up to her pussy. Sometimes she would stand, but other times she would sit on the edge of the couch. She loved to have Marcie do what she did that first day, and draw air past her button through her panties for five or so minutes, then she would pull her panties aside and have her suck on her cunt until she came hard into her mouth.

Most of Marcie's lessons went this way accept on the occasions she received 'additional corrections.' These additional corrections were a mixed bag for Marcie. The down side was that she always had to endure much more pain. The up side was these were the only occasions when Sandra allowed her to cum.

Her first experience of them was in the third week when she wore the wrong panties. Sandra was really quite upset, and even took it as a deliberate attempt on Marcie's part to see what she could get away with. Before her lesson of the evening started she was informed that she would be punished severely before she would be allowed to leave. Yet as far as Marcie was concerned, the severe punishment began immediately, because Sandra was far harsher in her regular corrections.

When the lesson finished, Sandra walked behind the bar and brought back a pair of fleece-lined leather handcuffs and a rope. She put the cuffs on Marcie while she was still lying down then brutally yanked her to her feet by them. She then attached the rope to the cuffs and threw the rope over a hook that was screwed into the ceiling. It was dead center of the three couches, and as Sandra pulled the rope tight, Marcie realized that she probably wasn't the first to be put on display like this. Sandra pulled so hard on the rope that Marcie could just barely keep her feet flat on the ground, and then she tied it off on a cleat on the wall.

Marcie thought it was odd that she never noticed the hook before, but she had seen the cleat and wondered what it was doing there. Now she knew. She also had seen what she thought was a narrow curtain rod on the wall. It was a stick about five feet long that was suspended horizontally on either end by wooden pegs in the wall. Since there was no window there, she couldn't understand why there would by a curtain rod. More importantly, the rod looked far too flimsy to hang anything off of it anyway. Yet when Sandra pulled it down and flicked it a few times in the air, its purpose became quite clear to Marcie.

"You are about to receive six strokes from this cane," Sandra began, and then flicked it hard in the air. It made a horrible whistling sound that got Marcie to shudder. She then placed it upon Marcie's still panty covered bottom and slowly rubbed it up and down. "During your punishment you will keep your feet on the ground. They shall not move even the slightest or the previous stroke will not count." She paused for effect, and then continued, "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," Marcie replied with a whimper.

Sandra continued, "And if you were expecting some protection from your panties, you can forget that." She tucked the cane under her arm, then used both hands to pull her panties down to her knees. She stood back and admired Marcie for a moment. "Keep those panties at your knees or I'll add another stroke."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," Marcie again replied.

Sandra transferred the cane back to her right hand and whipped it in the air a few times. She then tapped Marcie's ass a couple times as if taking aim, pulled back, then delivered a cutting strike dead center on Marcie's bottom.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Marcie cried out. Then as the blood rushed back into the strike area, she screamed and twisted from the stinging pain, which resulted in her lifting her left foot. The pain was so much that she lost her breath for a second.

Sandra commented in a calm, but ominous tone, "I once assigned four strokes to a girl, but wound up delivering twenty-four. It took her that long to learn to stand still. Are you going to break that record?"

Marcie was now near hyperventilating as she replied, "No, Mistress Sandra!" She then did her best to reestablish a firm footing, and waited with dread for the next strike. Yet no matter how much she thought she had prepared for the next cutting blow, she wasn't. Sandra made an almost underhand stroke that landed on her bottom right near the junction to her thighs. It caused Marcie to jerk both legs up and let loose a blood-curdling scream.

As Marcie slowly relaxed her legs back down on the ground, she cried, "How can you be so mean?! How can you be so cruel?!"

Sandra's expression was a sort of shocked anger. "How dare you question my character?" She then walked in front of Marcie and leaned into her face. "For that you've just earned two more strikes of the cane."

She leaned back then took a slow walk around Marcie. As she did she said, "You seem be to operating under some serious misconceptions. You are in the predicament you are in because of the poor choices you have made, and I refuse to apologize for doing nothing more than acting in your best interest. My instruction is highly valuable, and the price you will pay will be of my choosing.

"Besides, it is your character that should be called into question. What I am putting you through is nothing compared to what I have endured. Do you see the two holes at your feet?" Sandra was pointing down to the floor. What Marcie saw was something else she had noticed before but never gave much thought to. They were two metal disks about the size of dimes, with holes in them about the diameter of a pencil, and they were spaced about two feet apart.

Sandra continued, "Those holes are there in order to screw eye-bolts into. If I wanted to, I could tie your feet down so there would be nothing you could do to hinder whatever I desired. But doing so won't build character."

Sandra continued her slow walk around Marcie. "Your character is weak, and while it is, so will your mind be too. Both the mathematics I teach, and the spankings you receive will build your character. So don't bother trying to guilt me out of what I am doing now. My conscience is clear, and if you can't recognize what is in your best interest..." by now she had worked herself back in front of Marcie. She leaned in very close to her face, and said in almost a whisper, "...that is your pathetic problem."

Sandra positioned herself again off of Marcie's left side, and without any delay, delivered a strike right between the first and second stroke. Marcie didn't know how or why, but she kept both feet planted.

Sandra commented, "Very good Marcie. Very good. I thought for sure I would have to deliver ten before I could count one. Seven more to go." Sandra delivered the next six without comment. Marcie did her best to keep her feet still, although she was not successful at all in keeping quiet. With every strike came another blood-curdling scream.

After the sixth stroke, Sandra stopped and approached Marcie. With her left hand she reached between Marcie's thighs and began stroking her in a very different way. Marcie hadn't noticed until now that she was literally dripping down her legs. This made her very ashamed of herself. She didn't have long to feel that way because Sandra's expert skill with her hand quickly brought Marcie to the verge of orgasm.

"Not so fast Marcie." By now she had worked herself between Marcie's lips, and even slightly penetrated her. Yet to Marcie's dismay, she pulled out, but kept her hand between her thighs. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

Marcie was in a daze and replied with a "Uh-huh." She then heard the cane hit the floor followed by a loud smack that turned out to be her ass receiving a slap from Sandra's now free hand.

Sandra corrected, "The proper response is 'Yes, Mistress Sandra. Please make me cum.'"

Marcie replied with an extreme sense of urgency, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Please make me cum!"

Sandra began stroking her again, but only ever so slightly. "Then admit that what I am doing is in your best interest by begging for this last stroke of the cane."

Marcie didn't know whether she truly believed it was in her best interest or not, but she replied anyway. "Please whip me, Mistress Sandra."

Marcie didn't know which was worse. Feeling Sandra's hand pull completely away, or the strike that came to her ass a few seconds later, followed quickly by another. Luckily she didn't have to ponder it very long because Sandra's hand was back working its magic in no time. And in not much more time than that, Sandra was bringing Marcie to a violent orgasm.

As Sandra freed Marcie's hands from the cuffs above her head she said, "Our next lesson will not be for another week. I want to give you time to recover before we resume. Now get dressed and I'll see you in class tomorrow. And I expect you to get 100% on the test."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," responded Marcie. As she took a step towards her clothes she nearly fell over. She hadn't realized until now that she had kept those panties at her knees the whole time.

As the days turned into weeks, Marcie began to believe that she could avoid any further 'additional correction,' but she hadn't counted on the 'rather particular tastes' of Sandra that she was warned about on the first day.

Her next such experience occurred five weeks later when she was greeted at Sandra's door with a very large glass of sweet tea, and was commanded to drink it. The glass was huge. It had to be more than a quart. Maybe even a half-gallon. The tea was cool, but not cold because there was no ice, so she had no trouble drinking it down quickly. Once completed, Sandra took the glass and led her down for her evening's instruction.

Everything was going along just fine, but obviously in no time, she had to pee. When she asked to have a break to relieve herself, she was told that she would have to wait until they were done. Yet when they were done with the lesson, she found out that Sandra was not done with her, because she was standing there holding those fleece-lined leather cuffs.

Even though she had no idea why she was about to be punished, Marcie made no attempt at avoiding her fate. She rolled off the arm of the couch, and thrust her hands out in front of her. After Sandra had securely fastened the cuffs, she flipped the rope through the clasp of the hook in the ceiling, then pulled Marcie's arms above her head. But before she tied the rope she commanded, "Spread your legs."

perl10
perl10
60 Followers