Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold that front door open," the princess ordered. "I want to make sure she's heard outside."

The strokes that were soon delivered were cruel and harsh. Marcie had a good view of the angry welts that were raised with each one. While she couldn't take her eyes off those welts, she wished desperately she could block out the horror of Jane's screams. With the last one delivered, Jane collapsed onto her knees while sobbing in to the table.

The princess looked over to her daughter and said, "What's your name?"

"My name is Cynthia… …mistress," was her nervous reply.

"Ok Cynthia," the princess began. "Stand here." She was pointing with her cane at a spot next to her, which was about two feet from her mother.

"Yes, mistress," she said as she moved there. It took about six steps, and she kept her hands behind her head the whole way.

When she was in position, the princess continued, "Spread your legs."

She slid her right foot about a foot or so apart. The princess then slid her left hand between her thighs and began slowly stroking her through her wet pants. When it was obvious that she was getting a response out of her, she continued, "You do realize that the deal I offered for wetting your pants is that I wouldn't whip you on your bare ass. So do you think it would be fair if I went ahead and whipped you with your pants still on?"

Cynthia hesitated slightly, but then choked out as her breathing really started to accelerate, "Yes, mistress."

The princess cooed, "Oooooo, very good, Cynthia. Spoken like a true slave who knows her mistress is always right. "

The princess pulled her hand away, took a step back, then tapped Cynthia's ass a few times with her cane while saying, "I just love whipping the ass of a slave with wet pants. She foolishly believes that the pants offer her some protection, but doesn't realize that the liquid in them transfers the energy from the cane quite nicely."

Without any further delay she pulled back and delivered a full swing on Cynthia's soaking wet behind. The cane landed with a sickening snap that elicited a high pitched squeal from the girl, then, after inhaling a rapid deep breath, she let out a full-throated scream. Marcie knew exactly what happen there. The initial cut burned, but it's when the blood rushed back in that the real pain set in.

Princess Jasper was right back at Cynthia's side with her hand working her pussy. This time, though, Marcie could see Cynthia's hips almost imperceptibly working back against her mistress' hand.

"You handled that wonderfully, Cynthia," the princess said seductively. "You kept your feet flat on the ground, and your hands behind your head. Very nice. Very nice indeed." Then after a pause, "Because you handled that so well, whether you receive anymore will be solely up to your mother."

The princess looked over to Jane and said, "Time for your special punishment. Kneel before your daughter." When Jane had done that – very apprehensively – the princess said as she pulled her hand back, "Your special punishment is to suck your daughter's pussy through her wet pants."

Jane rapidly shook her head while letting out a mournful, "Nooooooo!"

The princess immediately stepped back from Cynthia and delivered a vicious cut to the soaking wet junction of her ass and legs with the cane. The shriek that came from her had hardly died down when the princess commanded Cynthia, "Beg your mommy to suck your pussy."

Only a few seconds went by before another one landed at the same spot. "Do it!"

Immediately following her next shriek, Cynthia hysterically cried out, "Suck my pussy, mommy!"

Marcie could see a horrified look upon Jane's face, and with a sense of desperation, landed her open mouth on her daughter's crotch. Marcie was mesmerized by what she was watching until Princess Jasper's voice snapped her out of it. "Hey Jake!"

Marcie looked over to the father, and saw his head buried in his arms on the table. Princess Jasper reached him in three quick steps, and cracked the cane on his table. His head snapped up in shock as she continued. "You don't get to not watch this! In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's you that I am most interested in punishing. If you do not watch what is happening to your family, I'll make it a whole lot worse for them – and by extension – you!"

He continued to watch as Princess Jasper walked back over and knelt down next to Jane. "I don't hear any sucking sounds." When Marcie could see Jane's jaw moving, the princess stood up. "Much better," she said, then walked over to lean against the table where she was before, and resumed the attention she was giving herself earlier.

After about a minute the princess said, "Stand up, Jane." When Jane complied, the princess continued, as she tapped her cane on the table where Jane was whipped. "Cynthia. I want you to lean back on this table."

"Yes, mistress," Cynthia replied. She came over and took a position similar to Princess Jasper.

"Lean all the way back on the table," Princess Jasper explained. When she was prone across it with her legs dangling off, the princess continued, "Jane. Come over here and strip your daughter from the waist down."

"Yes, mistress." Jane had no problem getting the shoes and socks off, but the tight, wet jeans took some work. All that was then left now were the bright, blue panties that matched her top. They came off without much physical difficulty, but emotionally, Marcie could tell this was very hard for Jane; underneath those panties was a clean-shaven pussy.

"Jane," the princess began, "if I have to explain what I expect of you now, I am going to roll Cynthia over for twenty of what you just received."

"I understand, mistress," Jane said in tears as she knelt before her daughter once more. Pausing only momentarily, she lowered her face between her daughter's thighs.

Marcie could see that the daughter was responding to her mother's attention, but she guessed it wasn't good enough for the princess as she said, "Either you get her off, or I'll let one my men give it try with his cock."

Marcie couldn't see any change in what the Jane was doing, but Cynthia was certainly starting to get more excited. She soon had her feet up on the table, her knees spread wide. As if involuntarily, Cynthia thread her fingers through her mother's hair then held her head tight as she came.

As the cries of ecstasy subsided, the princess said in a very complimentary fashion, "Oh, very nice Jane. Very nice indeed."

She reached over and pulled Jane's head back. "Let me have a taste," she said as she leaned in and sucked on Cynthia's bald pussy. It was just a quick pull, and as she came up she commented, "Just as I thought. Nice and sweet as all women should be after they cum.

"You two can grab your panties and join Jake at the table… but leave your pants on the floor."

They quickly did as they were commanded, and were soon huddled in their booth with their husband/father's arms around them.

The princess looked at her watch, and exclaimed, "Wow," and after looking up and down the line of women, she continued, "So much spanking; so little time."

Looking back over where many of her people were she said, "Michelle. Bring me my strap and yours. I'll need some help if we are going to get out of here on time." When she ran outside, the princess turned back to the women and said, "The rest of you with pants, strip. Panties too."

As the women completed stripping themselves, Michelle returned carrying a couple of short, wide leather straps with wooden handles on them. The princess, and Michelle, then began processing the women that once wore pants first.

Without using any words, they walked over to a woman, grabbed her hair at the back of her head, dragged her over to a table, then brutally shoved her over it. After pinning their wrists to their back with one hand, they then whipped their asses with the strap in the other. Each stroke was intense, and if they cooperated, they only got a few. If any didn't, then those who needed to be pinned down got dozens more. This only happened to two of them.

How many strokes the rest actually got varied. Marcie didn't quite see a specific amount. Not only that, each woman was having both ends used on her. Interspersed with each stroke of the strap, was the handle being rubbed on their crotch. Marcie soon caught on that the number spanks each woman received was directly related to how quickly she came; that seemed to be the real goal. If so, Marcie figured she would only get two, because she was about to cum just watching this.

Another thing she noticed was that when they moved on to the women wearing dresses, they started at the opposite end from where she was standing, so she knew she was going to be last. She also noticed that every time the princess went for another woman, she would spend time staring hungrily at Marcie. A few times she stared at her while stoking her current victim to orgasm.

'No,' thought Marcie, 'I'll probably only need one stroke.'

With all of the other women taken care of, it was now down to only her. The princess was standing before her, and even though she was wearing four-inch heels, Marcie was taller than her. Even still, she felt this woman tower over with the way her eyes were drilling her with lust.

Slowly, the princess reached behind Marcie's head with her left hand. Before she had a firm grip on her, Marcie did as she had seen on the videos – threw her arms behind her back, and grabbed her elbows with both hands.

She was prepared to be dragged over to the table like the rest, but nothing was happening quite yet. The princess just stood there with a firm grip on her hair, starring deeply into her eyes. Marcie ached for something; what, she couldn't tell, then it struck her. What she wanted was to have this amazingly powerful woman kiss her. With all of the sex she had with woman this past year, and all of the kissing she had also done with them, never had she really wanted to kiss them as she wanted to with the princess. Just when it seemed that she might be leaning into her to do just that, the princess shattered Marcie's dream by dragging her across the table.

Marcie did everything she could to cooperate. She wanted the beautiful princess to be as pleased with her as she was with Cynthia. She kept her arms behind her the whole time as she felt her dress flip back, then received a wicked swat with the strap right away.

Up until then, everything was fine, but that swat was like a bucket of cold water thrown on her. If there is one thing she had learned this past year, it's that the memory of what a spanking is like, and what the actual experience is like, are two different things. This also focused her mind on her predicament and how publicly on display she was. No matter how much she may want to be spanked by this woman, she didn't want it done in front of all these people.

All of this flashed through her head in an instant, and in the next, she prepared for the handle to be used on her like the other woman, but that didn't come. Instead, she felt the princess' hand stroke her pussy. This was too much. She almost came on the first pass of her hand. Again, she thought about how much she would have loved this from this woman – BUT NOT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

The princess had passed the strap into her other hand while she worked Marcie's pussy, and after she came, and before she had a chance to fully catch her breath, the princess quickly passed the strap back to deliver another full swing swat on her panty covered ass. This acted like a reset button to her. It shook her senses, and primed her for more attention from the princess' hand. Each time the reset button was pressed, she became aware of everyone staring at her. The humiliation that resulted from that, along with the stroking, made her cum violently. Four more times, for six swats total, she was reset, primed, and detonated by the princess.

Never before had Marcie been worked over so masterfully.

Through the haze of her recovery she heard the princess announce, "So, are we ready to go?"

"No," Marcie heard. Then she recognized the voice as Kyle's. He continued, "You heard what the king told me last night. If you don't take a slave for protection he's going to banish us all." By now Marcie was able to focus on the face that was talking as he said looking at her, "Take her."

Marcie was still lying on the table with her arms behind her. She looked back over her shoulder at the princess, and she could see the desire in her eyes. She reached down, grabbed her hair again, and yanked her to her feet. Looking into her eyes as she did earlier she said, "So Angel, are you going to cooperate and do as you are told for as long as I desire, or do I have to whip you some more?"

Marcie nodded her head as much as she could considering the firm grip the princess had of her hair and said quietly, "I'll cooperate, mistress."

She received a slap on the face, "It's 'yes, Mistress Jasper' for you from now on."

"Yes, Mistress Jasper."

"But first you need to be put to the test," she said ominously. She shoved her back over the table again, and then Marcie heard her say, "Rob. I believe it's your turn. Put our angel to the test."

Marcie heard a man say, "With pleasure, my princess."

When he was right behind her she heard him say, "You're about to become a member of our kingdom by force, and no woman enters it without getting fucked. So this is your last chance, girl. Will you renounce your surrender and say you are not a Christian?"

Without hesitation she said, "No."

Rob flipped her dress over her hips and landed a fierce slap on her ass. "That's 'no, master' to you!"

"No, master!" she cried out.

Princess Jasper was now on her knees next to Rob, pulling his cock from his pants, stroking and sucking it to erection. As his massive manhood was presenting itself, Marcie thought, 'This is not how I wanted my first time with a man to happen. What am I doing? Why don't I just say I'm not a Christian and end this?'

Princess Jasper quickly got a condom out, and rolled it effortlessly down Rob's shaft. Then, while still paying attention to Rob's erection, she quickly pulled Marcie's panties down and used her hands and mouth to prime her. Once she pulled back, Rob wasted no time in impaling her.

'This is not how I wanted my first time to be!' she cried to herself. 'And from behind!' Yet, the more her mind rebelled against it, the more her body craved his penetration. She felt she could just deal with what was happening until Rob reached around and began strumming her button with his fingertips. She never would have thought the thunderous orgasm that followed would have been possible from her, but came it did.

She had no perception of when or even if Rob came. All she was aware of next was being all curled up on the floor, crying hysterically. The princess was now sitting on the floor next to her, pulling her into her arms and attempting to soothe her. "It's OK, Angel. It's all over. Everything is going to be fine."

All Marcie could do was wail, "I don't wanna like being raped!"

Princess Jasper pulled her to her breasts and stroked her hair, "You poor mixed up girl. Your body is craving submission, but society has taught you that submission and rape are one and the same, when in reality, they have nothing to do with each other.

"Of course you shouldn't like being raped." After caressing her for some more, "Stick with me, and I'll fix that."

Princess Jasper's comforting manner was calming Marcie down. She didn't much understand what the princess had to say, but the matter of fact way she said that she shouldn't like being raped was like a lifeline thrown to her. It gave her hope that all of the troubles with her sexual desires she had been having the past year, had a reasonable resolution. All it took – it seemed to her just now – was to follow this leader, and do as she was told.

The princess helped her to her feet, and called out, "Michelle, do we have some slave clothes for her?"

"I've got them right here, Princess Jasper," Michelle replied. After looking Marcie over closely, "We may not have an exact fit, but it will get her to camp."

Michelle helped Marcie out of her clothes and into these new white ones. After all of the indignities she had endured already, she was still shy about undressing in front of everyone, but luckily the princess announced, "Ok girls, everyone back into their riding clothes."

With all of the women now changing, Marcie felt much better about stripping. The new clothes she received fit a little snug, but were otherwise OK. It felt nice to be in clean clothes and underwear, but she would have liked to take a shower first. The clothes they gave her were a pair of white, low-rise jeans, and a tight, white t-shirt that didn't even reach her navel. She was also given socks, boots and a white leather jacket.

The princess was just completing her transformation from dominatrix to biker as Marie came back in with all of the children she was watching in tow. They immediately ran off to their families. The princess asked her, "So do we know who's running the show out there?"

"Sure do," she replied and handed her an iPhone.

"Excellent," the princess commented while looking at what was on the phone. "Which one is he?" she asked while looking out through the windows.

Marie said, "The picture is bad, but I'm pretty sure it's him." She said this while pointing off to the right. "He's the portly fellow leaning against the cop car."

Marcie could see whom she was pointing to, and he was definitely acting like he was in charge. She then saw Princess Jasper pull an iPhone from a jacket pocket and dial while staring at the one Marie handed her. Marcie turned her attention back to the man, saw him pull a phone out from a holster on his belt and answer it.

The princess said, "Hi. Is this Jason Stevens of 13278 Rockford Lane? Great! This is Princess Jasper of the Spartan Kingdom, and I'm the one in charge in here. How did I get your number? That doesn't matter. No, I'm not threatening your family. That is not how we do things. I just want you to know that we know who you are. I also want you to be aware that if there is a firefight between your people and mine as we leave, that as sure as the sun will set tonight, neither you, nor any of your men will live to see it.

"Not only will you not kill as many of us as you think you can, but not all of my men are in here. You will get caught in a cross fire, and you will die. If anyone gets away, we will track them down and kill them. So if a fight starts, no one on your side gets out of this alive.

"I ask you: considering no ones life is currently threatened, is throwing your and your men's lives away worth trying to stop us? I'm glad to hear that, 'cause here we come."

She popped her phone back into her pocket and chucked Marie's phone back to her. "All right people. Let's move out!"

The princess grabbed Marcie by her wrist and began pulling her towards one of the doors her people were pouring back out of. Just then, Beth blocked their way. She was standing there in all of her Teutonic glory and looked more than a little pissed. "Just where do you think you are taking my friend?" she said with considerable hostility.

Beth easily out weighed the princess by more than fifty pounds, and had a foot or more of height on her as well, but that didn't matter to Princess Jasper. She punched Beth in the gut – doubling her over – then shoved her back in the booth she came out of.

"Beth!" Marcie cried out and tried to get to her, but the princess wouldn't let her go. "Let me at least say good by to my friend."

The princess said sternly, "As long as you are a slave of this kingdom you will not communicate in any manner with anyone outside of it. No exceptions."

1...345678