Slave's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers

"I never did thank you for collaring me Master Arik."

"What are you talking about Solila," I ask her. "You did I heard you."

But that wasn't what she was talking about. She lowered herself in front of Master Arik and she hesitantly reached for his pants. He didn't stop her, but his lids did lower in heat. Solila slowly unzips his pants, something that I remembered doing just hours earlier. She unbuttons his pants and reaches into his pants. She glances back up at his face silently asking permission. He nods and she frees him from his confines.

I walk over to the couch and sit on the opposite arm watching her with rapt attention. She slides her hand up and down his cock, watching it hardening, she licks her lips. Suddenly his cock is hard and standing straight up. Solila leans forward and sucks his head into her mouth while her hand still pumps on his shaft. I don't know what she's doing, but Master Arik's head falls back and he tangles one hand in her hair.

I open my legs and rub at my naked pussy getting turned on by the scene. I thought I would be jealous, but I wasn't. I was really hot and I slap my pussy hard feeling wetness on my hand. I pushed two fingers into my cunt driving them in deep before sliding them back out and pressing down on my clit, rubbing my hard nub fast. I leaned my head to the side my eyes never leaving the scene. I flicked my finger over my clit as I continued watching Solila bob on his cock. Solila would ease down as far as she could go then suck back up his cock her cheeks sucking in.

"Oh the gods," Master Arik moaned pushing her head deeper and deeper on his cock. He would raise his hips silently commanding her to take more. I could feel his thighs contorting as she sucked him.

Solila looked at me and with her free hand beckon me over. I couldn't have moved any faster as I hurried to kneel in front of our Master. I leaned forward and started sucking Master Arik's balls into my mouth.

"Oh shit, yes," he yelled.

Smiling I sucked them into my mouth and slithered my tongue over them enjoying in the feel of them. I let them plop out before I tongue each one; kissing them like I was kissing my lover; my Master.

Solila moved my head up to Master Arik's shaft and together we started licking at it like two kittens having a delicious bowl of cream. Our tongues would touch and dance and I would moan each time they collided. I started sucking one side of my Master's shaft and Solila took my cue and started sucking the other side. Our tongues were gliding over every vein we could find and again our tongues would dance and tangle with each other.

"Fuck, oh fuck," was all he could say as two mouths suckled on his shaft.

We moved in unison going up and down faster and faster sucking him. I would put his head in my mouth than on the next downward motion Solila would put her mouth on his head. Each of us taking turns on our Master's monster of a cock.

"Stop."

We both reluctantly stopped our motions and left the hardness of his cock, disappointed.

"Fuck my face, Master," Solila begged. I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"My two sluts want their Master's cock?"

"Oh gawd yes, please," I begged.

"Fine," Master Arik I groaned between clenched teeth.

Master Arik wrapped one hand in Solila's hair and the other in mine. He thrust his hips forward toward Solila and she gobbled his cock. Master Arik thrust into her his balls slapping her chin as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. His hand pulled her head up and down on his meaty pole. Her eyes closed in pleasure and I could hear her moaning deeply.

With a plop Master Arik took his cock from her mouth and slammed it between my lips; his buttocks flexing as he piston his hard dick in my mouth. I moaned just as deeply as Solila feeling his dominance in every way. I placed my hands on his thighs and pushed him deeper into my waiting mouth. He would stay poised there for a moment before pulling out then pounding back into my mouth slowly forcing his cock deeper and deeper down my throat.

With another wet plop he exited my mouth and entered Solila's eager one. Over and over he switched from one of his sluts to another. His hands in our hair guiding us down his shaft, pushing down our throats, demanding we take all of him in our mouths and more. With a power growl our Master took his cock out of my mouth and positioned it between Solila and I. An instant later our Master was cumming in thick yummy globs; his cock pulsating with every jerk of his ejaculation. Solila and I tried to catch every string into our mouths and when we missed we used our fingers to lick his sweet elixir. We didn't miss a drop.

Master Arik collapse onto the couch exhausted. "Oh shit, you girls are going to kill me."

I giggled. "Has our stuff arrived?"

Master Arik stared at me. "It should have been delivered with the rest of the things in this house."

"May I get my black back of fun?"

Master Arik nodded. "Go girl."

I stood and go to the back. My black bag is sat atop of the bed. I grab it and bring it back to Solila. I look at my Master and he nods his head.

"What's this," Solila asks me.

I unzip it and open it wide for her to look inside. There were various things, dildos, vibrators, hand cuffs, and rope just to name a few. Solila's eyes grow big as she pulls out a pair of clamps.

"What's this?"

"Clamps," I explain. "They can be used for pleasure or punishment." I place one on her nipple and she grimaces in pain. "Imagine that on your pussy."

Solila looks at Master Arik and he grins evilly. I take it and put it on my own nipples and I feel the pinch. My pussy flutters and I feel myself get wet. I take a metal chain and attach it to both clamps and then hold the end to Solila. I reach back in and take out a double strap on.

"Fuck me?"

Solila nods so I ease one into her wet pussy. I didn't realize her looking at me was getting her hot or maybe she was still hot from giving our Master head. I get on my hands and knees and Solila eases the other end of the cock into me.

"Fuck me hard and pull on the chain."

She looks at it strangely.

"Your sister likes a little pain," Master Arik explained to her.

Solila pulls on the chain and I moan loudly as I feel the sharp sting. My pussy floods and she slowly enters me. I push against it as she slams back into me. I moaned deeply at the same time she does.

"What the -," she asks.

"Isn't that great? It's like an echo. The harder you pound the louder the echo and it causes the dildo to vibrate. Motivation for you to give me a really good fucking."

Solila smiles and with both hands on my shoulders, the chain still in her fist, she slides out of me than smacks back into me with a hard thwap. I arch my back, my ass rising, giving her better access to my pussy.

"Yeah, Solila, fuck me."

She pulls on the chain and I drop my head to my arms moaning. My dropping causes the clamp to pull tighter on my already sore from this morning nipples. She drives herself into me again and again. I shake my head side to side in pleasure. Her hands still on my shoulder she uses me to drive herself into me.

"Oh Severen you feel so fucking good," she moans and my pussy gets wetter.

I can feel my juices sliding down my thighs as she continues whacking into me. The rubber cock driving into me in a senseless maddingly rhythm, building my orgasm. I slam my fist into the floor feeling myself so close. She pulls on the chain again and it's just this side of pain. I glance over my shoulder to see her whipping her head, her hair flying. She's leaning back only her hips thrusting as she tries to achieve her own orgasm. Her face in a stage of pure bliss.

"I'm gonna cum, Severn. Please may I cum?"

Click here!

"Cum, slut," Master Arik states.

But I'm not ready yet. I'm close, but I'm not ready. Suddenly I feel a hand on my clit rubbing it fast, flicking it into a frenzy. The hand moving so fast my muscles tighten on their own accord at the sudden rush of pleasure trapping into my wet soppy cunt. My pussy muscles clamp on the rubber cock.

"Oh shit! Master! Please," I yell.

"Cum, slut," Master Arik cries.

With his hand on my pussy and her driving it to me I cum hard. My body jerks and twitches as my orgasm sweeps through me. Solila gasps and then I can feel her slamming to me as she screams out. I feel the electricity zipping through my body as I stiffen and can't move as she continues driving into me. Finally she stops and I slump to the ground in satisfaction.

My Master leans against the foot of the couch and he pulls Solila to one side of him and me to the other. He kisses us both passionately.

"That's a great house warming."

We both laugh.

La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers
12