Slaves Reward

Story Info
A slave finally gets what she craves.
7.4k words
4.03
24.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the long corridor off the plane; it didn’t take me long after glancing around to finally see you. Your big smile greeting me in such a way, I knew it had to be my Master.

I walked up to you gracefully and you whispered my name into my ear in that sultry way I have heard so many times. I knew this is where I belonged.

You took my hand and we went to the restaurant near by and ordered a few refreshments and something “real” to eat. We smiled and laughed with one another, not believing this was a dream or reality, so many plans we have made in such a long time of waiting for one another, it finally became real to us both. You reached over and pinched my nipple hard, when I cringed at the pain.

You said “ Yep, this is real, it’s not a dream” and chuckled.

After eating lunch you lead me to your car, opened the passenger side door for me. I stepped in and seated myself. You started the engine and put it into reverse gear, you leaned over and kissed my ear to whisper.

“This is when you agree that you belong to me and you have become my slut”

I could feel your hand sliding up my silken thigh into the skirt I was wearing; I wasn’t wearing any panties as you instructed. You could feel how wet I was; my knees fell apart from their crossed position. Your fingers parting my moist pussy lips, your fingers probe and push their way into me. An electrifying sensation came over me as I find myself pushing into your probing fingers, panting into your mouth as we kiss deeply.

My hands caressing your face, admiring your handsome strong looks, pulling you closer to me with my hands and my body, our tongues exploring one another’s mouth, we almost forgot that the car was still running. You broke away from our passionate embrace and told me we’d be home in a short while.

While you were driving you told me to turn my body towards you and spread my legs you so you could see my naked pussy, and asked me play with myself as we headed towards the freeway on ramp.

My freshly shaven smooth snatch glistening in the sunlight. I’m rubbing my clit up and down with my fingers in a circular motion. You could see I was becoming more and more excited by the way my clit was exposing itself and the moistness of my pussy as my wetness was lubricating my inner thighs.

You would reach over and plunge your fingers into me, ramming them into me hard. You smiled and said to me what a good slut I was for you “Only for you my sweet Master” I replied and smiled at you. I leaned over to kiss and nibble at your ear with your fingers deep inside me, as I purred for your touch. Your fingers then forcing their way into my hungry mouth, I sucked them dry. “Suck them deeper slut!” you pushed them further down my throat. I moaned with glory, as I tasted myself from your fingers.

We pulled in your driveway at the house and you told me to wait in the car, you hauled my luggage inside and came to escort me from the car. Commenting on how heavy my luggage was and asked me what I had brought. I smiled a sheepish grin and told you to wait and see when I unpacked. Suddenly I felt a sting on my ass as your hand came across it hard.

“I will not tolerate this insolence from you, you will show me when I ask you”

When we got inside, you pulled me to your bedroom.

You then laid out my luggage on the bed and began to unzip my bags, just to find a few nighties and other few items of clothing, then you discovered a locked bag and told me open it for you.

I fumbled with the locks and it sprung open and all my sexual toys popped out like they had life in them, everything I have hidden safely from any one knowing my sexual thrills, there they were on display, to my Master.

I felt embarrassed and almost ashamed of having these things in my possession just for them to be exploited right then and there when I wasn’t ready to yet show them off.

I saw you smile and then your smile turned stern as you softly said to me.

“You used these toys on yourself?”

“ err kinda” I mumbled.

My eyes down casted to the floor. I could feel your hand under my chin to lift my head as my eyes met yours, I tried to look away. Then I felt your grasp tighten around my face as you say firmly,

“Look at me and answer me. “ You used these toys on yourself with out me, didn’t you?”

“Yes Master” I was almost in tears from my embarrassment.

You smiled at me again, I felt a bit relieved.

“Horny little slut of mine” I heard you murmur.

“But… I-I was thinking of you the entire time and even used them while we on the phone togeth-“

“Silence!” You said strongly. “ I don’t want to hear your excuses, I’ll tell you what will happen from here on out slave. You will only pleasure yourself in my presence. When I think you have earned the right to cum, little sluts like you, are to be controlled, that is why you are here. It is why you have chosen me to be your Master. Because you know you have no control of over your juicy lil cunt and you need discipline. If you do not wish to have this type of control, you are welcomed to leave right now.”

Hearing you speak these strong words to me, as I had just arrived, I was flabbergasted. I never heard you so strong and so sure of your words before, from our long conversations over the phone, for an entire year.

I was sure you wanted m e here and you really didn’t wish me to leave. Only if I couldn’t abide by these rules that you were now placing on me.

It is true, I have chosen you to master me and to give me discipline over my sexuality and though I wanted to argue against this fact, deep down inside I knew this was true.

I felt your hands running through my hair, I was just beginning to purr, you standing behind me. I could feel your hard and ready cock pressed against me. Suddenly a quick flash of pain jolted through me. An electric shock as you began to bite into the fleshy part of my neck and shoulder. Biting me so hard, it felt like the skin was about to tear. Feeling you suck and taste my skin. I knew you had broken the skin tasting my blood like a vicious vampire. You grasp me by the back of my hair tighter and harder as I struggle against you.

“Stop it, you’re hurting me! I scream

As you kept on sucking harder and with more pressure jerking and tilting my head back by my hair hard exposing more of my neck. I began to reach around to scratch you, just from basic instinct. You caught my hands and held them tight behind my back. Still biting me and sucking my flesh. I felt weak in my knees and I began to lose conscienceness, I finally faded into black.

When I awoke, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t see, due to the blindfold placed over my eyes, my legs were spread eagle with a spreader bar, my hands tied to the head board, a gag ball tied around my head and firmly embedded into my mouth. There was no sound in the room, was I alone?

I couldn’t call out to find you and there was no time frame of when you would be back to release me. How long was I unconscience? Questions started to plague me. I began to panic and struggle against my restraints with no avail. I began to cry, not sure of what I had gotten myself into by coming here.

Just then, I felt your hand caressing my face and down my neck, down between my breasts to my tummy and back up again, your hand stroking my hair back

“Shhh-shhh-shhh lil baby girl, your voice was so soothing to me “ the more you struggle… the more the restraints tightens and thus the more pain you will only cause yourself. You need to trust me, you do trust me, don’t you babygirl?”

I could only sob and cry out-loud through the gag ball that was embedded in my mouth causing my jaws to ache.

Your tender caresses down my breasts tweaking and pinching my nipples. Your hand moves over my tummy to my wet snatch, you began to finger my pussy slow and rhythmic touching me tenderly. My back arches, trying to feel your fingers deeper inside me. You knew what I wanted; I wanted to cum to your fingers. You’d pull them out and then spank my clit making me cry out again. The displeasure of your withdrawal, my head tossed and my body writhed. I couldn’t speak, I was becoming frustrated, again you started to spank my pussy and each time it became harder and a little more painful, I could feel my cunt becoming wetter.

“ Such a naughty girl you are… I know you want to cum. I could feel you tightening up just as if you were going to, as soon as my fingers entered that wet pussy. It was already wet before I even touched it!”

“Shows me what a horny slut you really are!”

Just then you unsnapped the gag from my mouth as I stretched my jaws to relax the ache I was feeling in them. I could feel you mount my chest, pressing your stiff cock into my lips.

“ Mmm suck me now sweet slave” you moaned.

Forcing my mouth open with your cock I began to suck you vigorously, my tongue massaging the underside of your cock, taking in your manly scent.

Holding my face gently in your hands, you started to fuck my mouth. Told me you were going to cum deep in my throat. I moaned my approval. Your thumbs caressing the corners of my mouth. Thrusting deep, but not hard, then building the pressure till you were forcing yourself into me. Your balls slapping off my chin. Harder and harder till you came. I sucked you gently till I'd swallowed every last drop. You pulled away.

Still licking my lips tasting what was left. I wanted more

“ My slut likes to lick I see, well lick me, lick my asshole”

You turn yourself around and I could feel you jerking off over my tits, I stick out my tongue to find your asshole, rimming my tongue all around it. Your hips grinding down into my face and tongue.

My tongue slips into your tight ass, tasting your sweet ass. I begin to moan. I hear you moaning with such great pleasure; I felt your hot cum splash over my tits and chest, my pussy still aching to cum.

I feel a slap to my wet pussy that is constantly exposed to your will.

“ Don’t you dare, don’t you dare cum until I command you too”

I whimper with despair how aroused I was and wasn’t allowed to cum until you willed me too.

Master gets his pleasure first. I feverishly continued to rim your ass with my tongue. As you covered me with your cum, I never knew how much you could cum, how could someone have that much cum to give me? I was amazed.

It was Fantastic to be bathed in Masters’ cum. You turned around and told me to open my mouth. I felt your hot jiz spray all over my face, rubbing your cock all around, your cum decorating my face.

“Such a pretty girl you are, Mmm Daddy’s good little girl” as I sucked and lapped up every drop of your cum.

I moaned and found myself begging to play in your cum.

You release my hands as you sat back and watched me smear your glorious cum all over my body, like it was magic lotion. Purring loudly tasting your cum on my fingers.

You told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees and lower my head to the bed keeping my ass and pussy exposed to your view. Your hands inspecting me. Probing into me hard feeling your hands part my ass cheeks and lubricating them with oil. You’re first finger entering my tight asshole, pushing deeper and deeper. Then 2 fingers twisting and turning then 3 stretching my ass, I wanted to scream. I wanted to cum so bad I couldn’t hold back any longer. I began to shake and tremble. My hands grasping onto the bed sheets as my body tightened and stiffened. I let myself explode, cum streaming down my thighs I cry out in ecstasy.

You pull your fingers from my ass and spanked me hard. One after and another with each slap, they got harder it began to hurt, my skin now turning hot. You kept spanking me; I reached my hand around to cover my burning ass cheeks from your stinging firm hand spanking me so hard. I knew what I had done wrong; I had cum with out your permission. I wouldn’t admit or confess to it, I began to enjoy the spanking you were giving to me now, I began to moan out with intense pleasure.

“Your going to cum again aren’t you slave?”

I screamed “ yessssss ohh yess Master!”

Then I felt you leave the bed only to come right back. And that is where I knew what was going to happen next, you tied my hands again to the headboard. My ass still up in the air, my legs spread by the bar that was attached to my ankles my pussy exposed. I could hear the whisp of the flogger tails in the air coming down to meet with the flesh on my back then over my buttocks grazing over my pussy, making it sting, as I was so wet from cumming. One after another you flogged me for what seemed like eternity, tears stream down my face, I didn’t dare make sound, holding back my cries of pain, my body flinching to each blow of that evil flogger. I began to sob silently until you stopped

You jerked my head back by my hair. And remove the blindfold you whisper in your softest tone of voice, how I loved your voice, so soft and soothing when you wanted it to be. Yet so strong

“ Sweet beautiful slave, I told you to trust me, yet you went against my command and came on your own will and not mine. (You took in a deep sigh and paused)

“Perhaps next time you will trust me and I promise you, you will cum so hard, your going to think your about to explode, you’ll beg me to stop”

“Now kiss me slave”

Tears running down my cheeks, whimpering, I kiss you deeply.

“ Why are you crying slave?”

“ I am so sorry Master, for disappointing you, that is what pains me the most, from now on I put my full trust into you”

You untie my hands and remove the spreader bar from my ankles and hold me tight, caressing my hair back from my face, telling me how much you loved and adored me. Kissing me tenderly rocking me gently just before I drifted off to sleep in your warm embrace, I whisper “ I love you Master”.

Morning came I awoke to the sounds of dishing clanging in the kitchen and the scent of fresh coffee being brewed. I stumbled out of bed still naked, my legs feeling weak from being tied and forced spread open for a long period of time. I welcomed this as I found pleasure in your glorious introduction of my pain verses my pleasure; my pleasure was you, my Master. My pain was my inability to control my sexual desires to cum so quickly.

I enter the kitchen dining area just to find a buffet of fresh fruits of all kinds, mangos, apple slices, strawberries, ice cold grapes, peaches, cottage cheese and croissants on the side with real whipped butter and cinnamon to sprinkle over them.

“Good Morning my beautiful one” You greeted me. “ Sleep well?”

I smiled at you and walked over to you and kissed you softly on the lips. You pulled me close to your body. You smelled so fresh and clean, You had showered early that morning.

“Good morning, Master”

“Hungry?”

“Mmm Yes Master, I am famished.”

“Good, go bathe first. You’ll find a hooded white robe with your initials on them hanging on the bathroom door.”

You released me from your strong arms. I turned to walk into the bathroom; to find a hot bath was already ran for me, with body soap and a sponge. I gingerly stepped into the hot bath. Oh god it felt so good to relax my sore aching muscles, as I lay myself back, I screamed and jolted up quickly. My back felt like it was on fire.

You came in quickly “ Are you alright lil one?” sounding very concerned.

You noticed your work from last night, welts across my back from the flogging you had given me.

Soaping the sponge for me, you gently begin to wash my back. Ever so lightly running your fingers over the welts on my back.

“Such lovely art, your skin is as fair as pure white canvas, you are and will be my masterpiece”

You continued to wash me from head to toe. Your voice soft spoken, I just wanted to melt.

I step out from the tub you patted my skin dry, kissing down my back, paying close attention to the painful welts that decorated my back and buttocks. Your hands reaching around to caress my breasts, kissing my neck to the bite mark and bruise on the right side of my neck and shoulder you inflicted on me. Pinching and pulling and squeezing my nipples with your fingers. I could feel my pussy begin to ache, becoming wet to your tender touches. I begin to moan with pleasure; your hand travels down to my pussy, finding it wet with my juices. Your fingers stimulating my clit running your fingers up and down my clit and into my pussy.

“ Such a tight pussy you have my love, I love the way it grips onto my fingers. It’s going to feel wonderful when I finally let you feel my cock inside you”

I moan with anticipation. Your fingers left my pussy, I whimper out loud to you and found myself begging for you not to stop " Pleaseeee, Sir, please I love and need your touch the way it radiates through me, I am on fire! Don’t leave me like this!” You place the robe around my shoulders.

“In time my pet, in time, but first you need nourishment. We have a long day ahead of us.”

You took me by my hand and lead me back to the kitchen. Pulling the chair out for me, I seated myself.

Over breakfast, You told me that we would be going out shopping, I sat and picked at the food on my plate, nibbling on it; remaining quiet.

You began to laugh and smiled at me.

“What! What is it you find so amusing?” I hissed.

“Don’t pout my sweet one, you will get what you been craving. I will teach you how to ride out your orgasms making them last for hours on end. This is only the beginning of your lessons.” You reached across the table and caressed my face and cradled your hand over my cheek. I kissed the palm of your hand. Your thumb grazed over my lips. I took your thumb into my mouth, never breaking eye contact. I sucked your finger as if it was your cock, my tongue twirling over and around it. You moved it deeper into my mouth, In and out. God you knew just how to torture me, I’d take anything I could get from you at this point. You pulled your thumb away from my wet lips.

“Hungry, aren’t you?”

“Yes master, I am hungry for you, this is a wonderful meal you have prepared for me this morning. But I need something smooth and warm to fill my empty stomach”

“ Come, kneel in front of me Slave, I have something that will satisfy your hunger”

I slowly slide out of my chair and kneel myself on the hard linoleum looking up at you. You unzip your pants and pull out your cock.

“Now take me into your mouth slowly, I want to enjoy watching you feed from my cock”

My pussy dripping with my wetness, you squeeze pre-cum from your cock, rubbing it over my lips.

Your taste was exquisite. I needed more, Hungrily I take your cock deep into my mouth. And slowly let it slide out, not allowing my lips to release your cock-head. Your hands on my head, you push my head further down onto your hard cock, deeper and deeper. I begin to choke on your thick cock.

“Yes, ohhh Yes my slave choke on Masters cock. Such a turn on to see you so gentle, being forced to take it so rough”

I began to moan and whimper with satisfaction of me being able to please my Master.

Harder and faster your hips buck wildly into my mouth, holding my head harder, your hands grasping me by the hair forcing your cock deeper down my throat .You moan loudly

“Relax your throat slave, allow it open and take all of my cock”

I suck and lick, my hand caressing and squeezing your balls, your cock ramming in and out of my mouth like a piston.

“Oh yes my slave, I could let you suck my cock all day into the night, I know you would like that. Your actions tell me this.”

I moan out my agreement sucking harder and faster with your every thrust. Your cock filling my mouth and fully penetrating my throat.

You groan out loudly and told me that your going to cum, I suck with more vigor, wanting to be fed by my Master. You hold my head down tight to you, as you gave one last thrust deeper down my throat.

12