Slaves Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmm yes swallow it my slut, don’t let it go to waste, suck it all down.”

Gulping and moaning, the pleasure you give me, by letting me have your cum to fill my empty stomach.

I was so happy to get to taste you this morning. You’re cum filled my mouth as I let it slide smoothly down my throat. You pull your cock from my mouth and lifted my head back.

“Open your mouth and hold out your tongue for me” you demanded.

I sat there knelt before you, holding my mouth open and my tongue displayed to you. You started to jerk off in front of my face.

“ I have more cum for you slave, Only I want to watch it cover your tongue, and watch you swallow it, it wont be as easy as letting to slide down your throat.”

I couldn’t wait; I wanted more of your delicious cum.

“If it pleases you Master, it pleases me.” I smiled at you; my mouth assumed the open position with my tongue held out.

I moved in closer to your cock, how badly I wanted to lick it and feel it fill up my mouth again, my pussy ached to cum all the while.

Your moans and groans told me you were close again to cumming, then I felt the warmth flowing over my tongue into my mouth, with perfect aim.

“Oh yes slave, you bring me so much pleasure, so beautiful you are. Hold it open wider until I am finished.”

I thought my mouth was going to overflow with so much cum, how could I possibly keep it from dripping from my tongue, much to sacred to waste masters cum. This was my breakfast he was feeding to me and I was so hungry for my Master.

“Now… swallow” you commanded.

With pleasure, I closed my mouth. My mouth filled up with Masters thick hot cum. God it was so thick, yet it tasted so good to my soft palette. I took one big swallow and it felt like it was sticking to the back of my throat, like my mouth was making me taste it, not allowing me to swallow it so quickly, I began to gag on the thickness of it.

“ Swallow it!” you, said firmly “ If you waste a drop of it, I will be forced to take disciplinary action on you!”

Startled I managed to swallow the last bit of it that was in my mouth.

“Open your mouth slave, let me see”

I was silently thinking, where else would it be able to go?

Your hand caressed my face and praised me for being such a good slave for you. I purred with pure satisfaction of pleasing my Master once again.

You stood up and put your cock away and zipped your pants back up and told me stay where I was and you left the room. I remained knelt down on the floor waiting for your return. My knees aching on the hard floor, minutes went by and you came and stood behind me.

“Now slave, I want you go and get yourself dressed, I lay out an outfit for you to wear for our outing”

You helped me to my feet and took off the robe I was wearing, as I walked away back to the bedroom, I could feel your eyes on me, admiring your work from the night before. It made me feel so loved to feel how much time you put into me last night.

I enter the bedroom, and there on the bed, lay a summer dress. Small decorative flowered pattern thin shoulder straps, just my style, with a corset and thong panties and a small butt-plug.

I wriggle into the dress and slide into the thong panties, leaving the small butt-plug on the bed.

“ Ahem!” you were standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

“Whaaaat?”

“ You know whaaaaat, put it in you or I will do it for you!”

“Then that is how it will be Master, it would be much to uncomfortable for me to wear all day while we are out…”

You walked over to me and pushed me head first down onto the bed, pulling my thong panties over to the side and placing the butt-plug to my asshole. Spreading my ass cheeks apart you slowly slide it inside my tight ass, I whimpered and cried out with pain.

* Smack, smack, smack* Your hand once again giving me that stinging kiss and made my skin turn hot.

You replace the thong panty back to hold the plug in place deep inside my ass.

You patted my bottom in an approving manor.

“ Feel good and tight doesn’t it slave?” you grined.

“Yes Master it does, I only wish it was you filling my ass, not a plug”

“It’s to get you ready for what is to come later, my pet.”

“Yes Master” I agreed.

I turned to place my arms around your shoulders and tip toed up to kiss you, you embraced me passionately holding me tight, kissing me deeply, sucking my tongue into your mouth.

I was in heaven in your arms.

You broke away from our kiss and said “We better get ready to go, or else we will never get our errands finished.” You had me sit down as you brushed out my long blonde hair.

As we got ready to walk out of the door, you place a silk wrap around my shoulders to hide the bite mark you left on my shoulder.

You smiled at me tenderly. “ Shall we?” Your open hand motioning me to the door as you followed close and locked it behind us.

You opened the car door for me. I slowly got in, being careful of the butt-plug in my ass, it was uncomfortable to sit, I sat leaned half over on one side of my hip.

You got in started the engine, and we slowly pulled out of the driveway.

We went to the mall and did a little window shopping, holding hands as we walked and weaved through the crowd. Enjoying one another’s company.

We came to a store that seemed like it was hidden in the mall.

An adult store with all kinds of goodies. You bought body oil and candles. And told me to pick out a vibrating dildo for myself.

I picked out a smooth small dildo that would be perfect for double penetration.

You came over and started to shake your head with disapproval.

“Tsk tsk tsk… this will not do, it has to be much thicker slave, how do you expect it to stretch you when I fill your wet cunt with it as I fuck your sweet tight ass?”

It was amazing to me that you always knew what was on this horny slut’s mind.

We purchased our sexy items and left the store.

We made a few other pit stops to a jewelry store you made me sit and wait in the car for this one particular item you didn’t want me to see just yet. I was aching again, the butt-plug wiggling around in my ass as I sat there waiting impatiently for my Master. Making my pussy extremely wet and the thoughts of what we will be doing when we finally arrive back home, I couldn’t wait.

You come back with a small item in a colorful bag, and placed it the back seat. I looked to see what it was, you caught my arm.

“It’s a gift for you my beautiful slave, you will see it when the right time comes”

Just before you pulled out of the parking space, you unzipped your pants and pulled out your cock.

“Put my cock in your mouth”

“ Right here? Right now? But people are around and someone could see… we could even get arrested!” I was in shock that you would even think about humiliating me in this way right out in public.

“ Did you not hear what I just said to you slave? Take my cock and put it in your mouth!”

I leaned over and placed your cock in my mouth, my jaws were aching and sore. Your hand on my head, pushing it down and holding it there.

“Hold it in your mouth until we get home, don’t suck or move yet”

I sat there leaned over, holding your cock inside my mouth. Instinctively I wanted to suck and lick but I wouldn’t dare, for I knew the punishment could be a hard one, I knew you wouldn’t allow me to cum if I didn’t do what was expected of me as your slave.

It seemed like it took longer to get home, I was beginning to wonder if you were taking the scenic route to make my agony last longer.

All I could think of was to not move and just hold your cock within my mouth as you have instructed me to…it seemed like an eternity, my jaws ached painfully.

You pulled the car up and shut off the engine.

You sat there silently, my mind reeled. You leaned your seat back.remaining motionless.

What the hell was going on here? Was this some type of prank, a test of my obedience?

Then I felt your hand lifting up my dress and pushing the butt-plug deeper into my ass, holding onto the base of it, and moving it in and out of my tender ass. I began to moan with pleasure. Mmm yes I thought.

How good it felt moving in and out of my asshole. I began to adjust my position, as your hand held my hair tight grinding your cock into my mouth as you fucked my ass with the plug, then you pulled it out slowly and reached back and replaced it with something that felt thicker.

“Such a good slut, your ass nice and relaxed, you deserve a thicker plug” as you pushed it inside me rotating it in and out, I could feel it stretching me I wanted to scream, both in pleasure and agony. You finally managed to get it inside me all the way and then felt my pussy.

“Your pussy has been wet the entire time you have been here” lifting my head from your cock by my hair, letting your cock slip from my mouth. I answer.

“Yes Master, you greatly excite me, I cannot hide it” looking at you gently.

You reach over and pull my seat back and make me sit back with my legs and knees apart… you began to finger my wet sopping pussy, that yearned for your touch. Ramming your fingers in and out hard, twisting and turning them, you add another finger then another, all the while twisting and turning them, four fingers inside my aching cunt, my hips begin to move with your hand movements. How good it felt to have you stretch me with your loving hand, my ass being stretched all the while from what felt like an enormous butt-plug. Your four fingers move further inside my pussy, you add your thumb, pushing your hand harder into me, it felt like you were about to rip me in half! I wanted to scream!

Then your entire hand disappears into my wet juicy cunt, I moan out fucking your hand. Twisting it deeper inside me. Oh god how it hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. Faster and faster, I could see your fist disappear all the way to your wrist, filling me with your hand. I could hear how wet I was getting. I was so close to cumming, you continued to fist me until I was almost there, then you stopped.

“Mmm I purred… why did you stop?”

“You were enjoying it to much my dirty lil slut” your voice seemed to have changed, like you were upset with me.

I looked around, I noticed we were at a wooded park of some kind .It was just beginning to get dark.

You opened the car door and pushed me out; and tore off my panties and mounted on top of me… your hand covered my mouth as you forced your cock into my cunt, fucking me so hard, it hurt. My ass was still filled with the enormous butt-plug, your thick cock ramming into me… I began to whimper; tears began to flow from my eyes, if I didn’t know better, I could have sworn you were raping me. Your teeth biting into my neck, you’re other hand squeezing my breast and pinching me.

“ You are mine, I can have you any way I want, you are my slut to use, do you understand?“

I shook my head agreeing and mumbled, “ Yes Master, for your pleasure only, I am your dirty slut”

You rolled me over onto my stomach and pulled out the plug, you raised my hips as you guided your cock to my ass, plunging your cock deep inside me. I never was fucked so roughly before. You fucked me fast and hard. I could feel my belly begin to warm up as you shot your load deep into my ass. It felt so hot as if you were never going to stop cumming and just when you did, you replaced the enormous butt-plug back inside my ass. You dressed yourself, then pulled me up and sat me back into the car.

Shortly, we arrived back home; I helped you with packages we bought, all except for one. The one with the pretty colorful paper bag, I wondered what was inside it?

It was difficult for me to walk my pussy and ass was painfully sore.

We got inside and you told me to take our things back to the bedroom. When I came back you were in the shower.

I could hear you call out to me

“ Slave! Come wash me”

I walked into the bathroom and you opened the shower curtain, your cock still hard, I soaped up the sponge, and began to wash you, taking extra care to your cock and backside. I set the sponge aside and used my hands, running my hands over your cock, down to your balls reaching back to your ass. You tilted your head back with enjoyment, as I let my soapy finger slide into your asshole, fingering you slowly. The water splashing and rinsing off your cock, I decided to take your cock into my mouth, sucking your cock while I fingered your tight ass, it didn’t take you long to shoot your hot load down my throat once again.

“ I want you to get undressed and join me my princess”

I slipped out of my dress and began to remove the butt-plug from my ass until you stopped me.

“ I didn’t tell you to remove the plug from your ass yet, leave it in place”

I stepped into the shower with you and you lifted me up and placed your cock to my wet stretched out pussy, the water ran down us both. It felt so good to have you inside again, only this time you were moving in and out of me slowly, reaching behind me, moving the plug in motions with your cock. I began to moan loudly.

“Please Master.” I begged, “ May I cum on your cock this time?”

“Soon” you murmured

You pulled out and shut the water off; we both got out and dried off.

We both crawled into bed and spooned.

“ Sleep now, my precious.”

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, hungry once again. I scooted myself down under the blankets and began to fondle and caress your cock… it sprung to life to my tender touches and I enjoyed taking it into my mouth, hoping to have myself a lil mid-night snack. Softly stroking your beautiful cock with my mouth, careful not to wake you. You taste and smell so good, I could suck you all night, I thought to myself.

I began to get used to the big butt-plug that seemed to constantly be in my ass at your will.

Your hips began to move and I knew I had wakened you.

“ Mmm that feels so good my sweet lover…Daddy’s baby girl hungry again?”

Nodding my head and whispering back to you

“ Yes Daddy, pleaseeee… feed me” in almost a whiney tone.

Your hands caressing my head as you move your hips, feeding me more of your cock. My mouth making love to you. Tasting your pre-cum on my tongue, I devoured you completely, letting my throat open and relax to take you deeper then before.

“Good Girl” you moaned

Sucking you loudly, stroking you into my mouth. I could feel you building up for what I crave tonight.

Your precious hot cum filling up my mouth, I swallowed and gulped, continuing to stroke you wanting and needing more, your cum fills my belly, making me feel full, you jerked and writhed as you shot the last of your load down my throat. I lay there with your cock in my mouth until it went soft, softly still sucking. Using your cock like a pacifier. I fell asleep feeling full and satisfied.

I woke up that morning to you staring at me caressing my hair back, watching me sleep, with your cock still in my mouth, every now and then, my lips sucking your cock. I looked up at you and you smiled down at me. I began to lick your balls and stroke you to hardness again. Making my way down to your asshole, I licked and plunged my tongue deep into you. Swirling my tongue around deep inside your ass. Tasting you completely. I moan with pleasure, letting my tongue take pleasure on you, tongue fucking your ass. Hearing you moan, filled me with joy, I was learning how to please my Master. Just when you were to get ready to cum again, I placed your cock back in my mouth, and sucked your cum out of your cock.

“Oh my god baby! You are so amazing! You will be greatly rewarded for your generosity”

You lay me onto my back and spread open my legs and began to eat my pussy…licking and sucking my clit, moving the plug in and out of my tender ass, your tongue moving deeper inside my wet pussy.

My hands caressing your face, looking deep into your eyes watching you eat me out. It felt so good.

“I want you to cum for me princess.”

“Ohhh yes Master!” I will cum so much for you, you’ll be drinking my pussy nectar”

I threw back my head, arched my back and began to cum, a lot faster then I wanted to, wave after wave kept me motion, I wrapped my legs around your shoulders and began to grind my cunt into your face. Riding your wicked tongue that gave me such pleasure. As it flickered over my clit. You placed your fingers deep inside my pussy and fingered me while you sucked and nibbled my clit; I came so hard covering your face with my juices.

You mounted on top of me and began to push your cock into my pussy; I wrapped my legs tightly around your waist as you fucked me full force.

“Ohhh goddd, I ‘m going to cum Master, oh my god, I’m going to cum on your thick cock!” You then rolled us over.

“Ride me, ride my cock, you have desired my cock for a long time, here’s your chance”

Both hands placed on your chest I prop myself up, riding you and grinding myself deeper into you. Like I couldn’t get close enough to you.

Leaning down to kiss you, my tongue grazes across your lips. Our mouths fully enveloped with one another’s. You holding me tight, I never wanted this feeling to end.

I whisper;

“I love you so much Master.”

“ I love you too my sweet slave… keep fucking me!”

Your hips came up off the bed as you held me tight in your arms, ramming your cock up into me, my hips slamming into yours, meeting your every thrust.

You place your hand over the butt-plug placed in my ass and began working it in and out. Making me explode with passion. Slapping my ass with the other.

“Come on baby, fuck me” You demanded.

Screaming out my glory I started to bounce up and down harder and faster, My body trembling and you took me into another wave of my orgasm. My cum coating your cock and balls. I collapse on your chest, out of breath, while you kept pumping into me.

“Oh no you don’t, keep it up Slave, we’re hardly finished yet.” You chuckled.

You gently pull out the butt-plug. I let out another whimper though it made my ass feel abandoned, you turn me over onto my stomach, and pushed two of your fingers, deep inside my ass and three fingers into my wet pulsating cunt. The sensation was unreal, the way you made your fingers vibrate deep inside me, both at the same time.

You were taking me. The way you made me cum over and over again, I rode your fingers until I exploded again. Never missing a beat, you push a third finger deep into my ass and told me to keep fucking them.

The twisting and turning of your fingers, feeling them stretch me made me feel exquisite. I couldn’t believe how gratifying, my orgasm had become and I have you to thank for taking me there.

(to be continued)

12