Slave's Trial Trilogy: Submissive

Story Info
Stephanie gets what she deserves.
1.4k words
3.71
26.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering silently, he rested against the doorframe. I was unaware of his return and stood as he left, restrained and sore.

"Interesting fellow, don't you think? Maybe we should invite him over again."

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. To imagine that creep touching me again. Putting me through pain and taunting me. I had been punished, rightfully, but that was more than I could handle.

My Master stepped before me and smiled.

"No. Even though you got the punishment you deserved, I could not bare to see someone touch you like that again."

He caressed my thigh and kissed my lips gently. His eyes traveled to my shoulder and for the first time I saw the cut that Webber had inflicted. It was deep but had stopped bleeding an hour ago. I had lost all track of time when my blindfold was placed over my eyes. It had been five hours since my initial intrusion had brought about such pain.

The shackles around my wrists were released and I dropped my arms to my side, sending a jolt of pain up my arms and back to the bruises on my back from the crop. I began to cry and my Master cupped my face in his loving hands.

"What is wrong?"

I sobbed unable to speak, and hated myself for refusing to answer. This would only put my farther in his disfavor but I could not speak. I cried harder.

"I'm sorry." I finally croaked through tears.

He held me close and smoothed my hair. I had thought him heartless to let another man touch me and hurt me. Now I knew that it had hurt him to see me reduced to such treatment. He loved me, even if he did own me, he loved me more than an object.

He kissed my cheeks and lifted me in his arms. He had never done this either and I did not know what to expect. He carried me to the bathroom and set me down in our large tub. His hands reached around my neck and took off my collar, setting it delicately on the linen cabinet. Master turned the faucets and kept his eyes away from me. I kept my eyes in my lap and lay in the cold tub, as the water slowly filled and washed over my blood stained skin.

I winced with pain as the warm water touched the cut and cleansed it. But in all I knew the water would sooth my muscles and calm my nerves. My Master got undressed unnoticed and slid into the tub infront of me. He pulled me to him and I sat between his legs in the water. He massaged my back gently and kissed my neck. I had missed his tender embrace and thought nothing more could be so sweet to my senses after such cruelty.

"I'll never disobey you Master. I promise you." I breathed softly.

He pulled be back upon him and my back had finally stopped throbbing. My head was clear and almost all my pain had left me. I smiled and lay quietly unsure of how he felt. I was confused and scared he would no longer feel the same for me, after being used by another.

He said nothing as we reclined in the water, and I began to doubt my future with him. He owned me, but he could disown me easily enough.

His hands wrapped under mine and slid to rest on my stomach. His chin rested on my good shoulder and he spoke softly.

"Your apology is accepted slave, and I'm sure you will not interrupt me from now on. When you are up to it, I will test your loyalty for the last time tonight."

He kissed me and nibbled my ear, "I am proud of you Steph. You took your punishment well and pleased your Master greatly."

I smiled and breathed easy knowing he was not going to disown me, but put my skills to use once more. I relaxed and saved my energy. When we were finished our bath I stood and toweled myself off before his eyes, making sure to exenterate my curves and position myself for his delight. He smiled and stood. I toweled him off and massaged his smooth body.

He picked up my collar and placed it around my neck. The feel of it was reassuring.

He placed a finger under my collar and led me, walking backwards, to the bedroom. He smiled and lay on the bed.

"Now, let's see how much you have learned."

I grinned and fell to my knees. "Your will is my command."

Hungrily I let my tongue explore his clean shaft and lapped up his precum. He smiled, "Yes. Good."

I squeezed my Master's thigh and took him in as much as I could. He was large but with experience I had learned to take him in to his full pleasure. He moaned and I watched his head roll back. I was becoming excited with his pleasure and I could feel my senses rising.

I licked his balls and played with his hard cock, rubbing and massaging until he was near his peak. Just before he came I took him in my mouth and sucked quickly. His familiar flavor filled my mouth and I swallowed greedily. He groaned and I panted from my work.

"Good Slave." he finally huffed as he regained some strength. I smiled and licked up from his cock, centrally along his chest until I reached his awaiting lips. He took me in savagely, passionately.

He wrapped me in his deep embrace and I closed my eyes. This night had been a nightmare, and it was slowly ebbing into a dream I had lived so many times. My Master stroked my forehead and kissed softly.

"You were very good slave. I almost could not control myself. I would have ripped that man from your flesh and taken you before his eyes. Do you know what you do to me?"

I opened my eyes and his grin widened.

"Maybe I have been too harsh on you. You did do an excellent job and your skills reflect highly on myself. You made me look good and I'm very proud of you. I think I should thank you, don't you agree?"

I sighed but did not answer, too blissfully happy just to be by my Master's side. I felt his hands travel along me and a chill ran up my spine. He always knew how to get such a reaction from me and he knew how I loved it.

I felt his lips kissing my inner thighs. He stopped and blew gently, causing an excruciatingly pleasant effect. I shuddered. He began to lick and taste me, and I moaned absently. Gently, he bit and I moaned louder, which only intensified his actions.

"I love you Master." I said.

He was driven into frenzy of need and desire. He sat up and guided his long shaft into me. I arched and grunted. The rhythmic pumping started slowly and then my Master began to speed. He groaned and panted. My hands moved over him as his lips cupped my nipple and suckled.

A fresh wave hit me and I begged for more.

As my climax came I gritted my teeth and dug my nails into the soft sheets below my sweat-drenched body. I cried out softly as my orgasm flooded my mind and body. With a final thrust my Master collapsed upon me. His sweat mingling with my own and he heavily panted as all energy left his body. He did not move and I liked the feel of his manhood, no longer in me, but still resting against my sensitive outer lips.

Finally he rolled off of me and patted the bed beside his head. I moved closer and his arms held me tightly as if he had not seen me in years and would lose me at any moment. I cuddled beside his bare chest and breathed in his husky scent.

"I am very proud of you Steph."

"Thank you Master."

He fell to sleep shortly after, but I lay awake, my mind a flutter. I had felt pain and pleasure all in one night and my vivid memory threatened to set me off once more. I calmed myself, knowing that my Master would wake prepared for another day early.

Punishment, I thought, was horrible, but my reward for fulfilling my punishment was well worth ten nights with Webber. I would have to be more careful I decided. I did not want to be punished again, unless the rewards were promised. A small smirk crossed my lips before sleep took the better of me.