SlaveX: Utter Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers

"No, no, no."

Julia head froze with MasterX's disapproval. She had done something wrong?

"This is my cock. Do you start pleasing your Master like that?"

Julia slowly brought her mouth off the fake cock. With a wave of realisation and humiliation at her actions Julia looked down at the toy and started again. Unconsciously she obeyed the unsaid command. Placing a hand at the base of the plastic cock Julia reached forward. She blanked her mind from the humiliation but did what she knew was required. Ridiculously she kissed the head of the fake cock. Slowly she covered it with kisses and her mouth roamed over its entire length. Gently she began moaning: ridiculously wanting to show the pleasure she had in serving the sex toy. Gradually Julia began to suck the head and swirl her tongue over the inanimate plastic.

"Balls."

Without a thought Julia reached down and started kissing the plastic genitalia. Obscenely she kissed and sucked them as her hand roamed over the plastic cock. Licking all the way up the shaft Julia once again began to push her face onto the toy as she occasionally stopped to lick and kiss the head. Desperately she glanced up and each time she was mesmerized by the obscenity of her actions and her performance in front of the laptop camera. Her red face clearly showing the humiliation of forcing MasterX's fake cock into her mouth.

"Who are you?"

Julia stopped with the cock in her mouth. Slowly she pulled her mouth back as she tried to find an answer for the internet stranger.

"No. Don't stop."

Julia immediately pushed her head back down and returned to her task: taking the cock back into her salivating mouth What did he mean?

"Y'm Julya," She struggled to reply around the thick cock.

"No."

Julia couldn't think of what MasterX wanted her to say. She waited for more information while she pushed her face down further and further on the cock hoping to please MasterX in at least one way.

"I am MasterX. So you are...?"

Finally Julia realised what he wanted: he wanted her to admit it, to him, and to herself.

"y'm yr slav." She struggled with the cock brushing the back of her mouth as she unconsciously tried harder and harder. Drool began escaping Julia's lips as she kept forcing the plastic cock into her mouth to perform as she was expected to.

"Good Girl. But you are no normal slave. I am MasterX, so you are...?"

It took a minute of Julia's silent bobbing for her to understand what he meant.

Looking into the camera, bobbing up and down and after a final hesitation Julia admitted it to herself: "y'm shlave Eckshhh."

"Good girl."

Ridiculously Julia felt pride at pleasing this person, whoever he was.

"Put my dick on the chair."

Greedily, knowing this might mean her pussy was going to get some much needed attention, Julia yanked the plastic cock off the desk and placed it onto the wooden chair.

"Get the handcuffs."

The increasingly desperate MILF quickly obeyed. Holding the handcuffs softly she didn't understand how they could possibly be used.

"Put your nipple chain in your mouth."

Julia looked down at her throbbing chest and her raw nipples with the chain linking the two clamps. Slowly she placed the chain into her mouth. As the chain pulled tight her nipples were ridiculously pulled out and up. She couldn't help but let out a gasp at the sharp increase in pain.

"Stand over my cock."

Julia couldn't stop her pussy flooding with anticipation. Spreading her legs the MILF positioned her pussy a few inches above the toy.

"Handcuff your hands behind your back."

Julia didn't think twice. Struggling blindly she finally snapped the cuffs over her wrists. As her arms were secured behind her back her chest automatically pushed forward for the camera. Beginning to pant with the chain held in her mouth, Julia couldn't deny her excitement as she hopefully moved towards fulfilment.

"You want to get fucked?"

Julia looked down in humiliation. "Y...yesh," she admitted, the chain in her teeth making her sound ridiculous.

"Look at me!"

Immediately Julia stared wide-eyed at the computer screen. A wave of humiliation washed over her as she saw herself bound and exposed for a random internet stranger with a dildo inches from her needy pussy.

"You want to get fucked?" MasterX repeated.

"Y...yesh." Julia offered more confidently.

"Convince me."

Julia didn't understand: she didn't want to think, she just wanted to relax, squat down and be allowed to fuck herself to another wonderful orgasm. A few seconds of silent thinking allowed the desperate MILF to understand what was being ordered: he wanted her to beg.

Forgetting any previous image of herself Julia gave in. "P...pleashe... MashterX. Pleashe let me fuck... fuck you." Silence in return. She would have to try harder and submit fully. "P...pleashe Mashter, I need to orgashm. I... pleashe... pleashe Mashter, let me... let me get fucked, allow me to get fucked... by... by you." The once-proud MILF was nearly hysterical as she looked down at the plastic toy, desperate for her to be allowed to fill her soaking pussy with it.

Still silence.

"P... pleashe Mashter," she offered. "Pleashe let me fuck you. I'll do anyshing you want... just, pleasse Mashter, I need to be fucked, let me put your cock in my pushy...in... in my cunt." Julia couldn't believe the obscene words leaving her mouth but with each sentence she got hornier and hornier as she submitted to her true desires. Understanding she was truly desperate she continued: "Please Mashter, let your shlave sherve you. I will do anyshing Shir. Let me shit on your cock Shir, let y... let your shlut pleashe you Mashter... pleashe". She whimpered and waited. She desperately wanted something, some recognition, some respect, even the respect of being allowed to obey.

Julia's knees nearly buckled as she finally heard a response: "You may."

Hungrily Julia lowered herself onto the plastic cock. It was bigger than anything she had had in her pussy for a long time and she gasped as it stretched her wide. Without thinking she forced herself down onto it desperate for more, desperate to be fulfilled in her body and in her mind. Slowly Julia sped up and a groan escaped her lips with each thrust. She began to imagine MasterX below her, not thrusting but just lying there, simply allowing her to fuck herself on his beautiful cock.

Julia's tits swayed every time she bounced up and down and a sharp pain hit each nipple with every down stroke as the chain in her mouth pulled tight on her heaving tits. Mesmerized, Julia looked at herself on the screen and her obscene performance as she was totally controlled, totally exposed and totally enjoyed by some stranger. Julia quickly felt herself getting close to an orgasm as heat radiated from her stretched pussy. She desperately wanted to finish and enjoy the inevitable climax. Without a thought Julia added to her own submission.

"Sh...urgh... shank you Master," she grunted with each bounce, "uhhh... yesh... oh, yesh MashterX...UGhh fuck..."

"Ask permission."

Julia knew what this meant. MasterX wanted total control and absolute ownership: she would have to beg to be allowed her climax.

In the heat of her passion she steeled herself. "P...pleashe MashterX. Pleashe let ShlaveX cum. I... ughh... I will do what you want. I... ahhh... I am yoursh. You... you own me MashterX."

Silence, no permission: he wanted more.

"P...pleashe Shir... pleashe I... I... ughh... need to cum Mashter, pleashe, pleahse!" She looked at the camera begging and pleading with wide eyes. She was truly desperate as she had become nothing but a toy for her owner, totally at her owner's command and his humiliating whims.

"Finger in your ass. You may cum."

The MILF didn't think for a second: she had been given permission to enjoy her orgasm if she simply followed MasterX's final order. Leaning forward she reached her handcuffed hands down to her ass. With one hand she spread her right cheek and with her other she tried as gently as possible to push a finger inside her anus.

Julia had never felt herself double penetrated before; she had never even thought of her ass as sexy. The new sensation was bizarre but the complete submission was all Julia thought about and she realised she wanted to explore herself even further in an attempt to understand the new feelings. Automatically Julia placed a second finger at her anus and slowly allowed her ass to push onto it.

Quickly the pain, humiliation, obedience and total fantasy drove Julia to the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. With the plastic toy deep in her cunt Julia shuddered as her eyes rolled back in her head. The MILF couldn't control herself as she grunted, moaned and exhaled deeply around the nipple clamp chain between her teeth. Julia's sweaty body convulsed as the orgasm spread throughout her body. Her senses went blank: she couldn't think and she couldn't move as ripples of pleasure spread throughout her body.

Spent, Julia rested her weight on the plastic cock. She let the chain slip from her mouth as her throbbing pussy continuing to give her pleasure from its penetration. The exhausted MILF's head dropped as she panted through a slow recovery. It was minutes until a proper thought entered Julia's head. Like a slap in the face her first clear thought was a sudden realization of what she had done and the humiliating position she was in. With sore legs Julia slowly pushed herself off the cock. Obscenely and obviously covered in her juices it easily slipped out of her soaking pussy. She tried to reach the nipple clamps but quickly realized her hands were still cuffed: 'What an idiot!' she thought to herself.

Julia froze and didn't move. He hadn't said anything but she knew he was there: MasterX was still in control, still watching her self-degradation. She stared into the camera and the video of her spent body: messy hair, red face, beads of sweat, obscene nipple clamps and her pussy shiny with her juices. Julia froze and waited silently as her breathing slowly calmed down. Had she pleased him? Was it good enough? What now?

Finally MasterX gave her a reaction, some information, an acknowledgement and some show of the pleasure she had given him.

"Good girl."

A spark of contentment passed through Julia's head and she was eager to maintain some communication. She realised she actually wanted to make MasterX happy but she wanted to know it; she wanted to know he had enjoyed her, enjoyed the bizarre performance. Even with her climax still flowing through her, exhausted, spent, used and abused, Julia couldn't stop thinking about whether he was happy, whether she had done enough and whether he wanted her to keep pleasing him. Unconsciously she submitted to his invisible power over her.

"Thank you... Master," she whispered.

Once again focusing on her humiliating position on the screen and hearing her submissive words, Julia made a simple calculation to herself: she would be happy to submit if it meant orgasms like that. She repeated the thought in her head - she was happy to submit, happy.

"Handcuffs and nipple clamps off."

Julia allowed herself to mindlessly obey immediately. Releasing herself from her new toys she rubbed her wrists and tentatively brushed her sore breasts.

"Panties."

Julia searched for the underwear she had discarded earlier. It felt strangely obscene as she slid them up her legs: he was allowing her a little decency but it was a clear symbol of the way she had just exposed herself so completely. Bizarrely, she felt dirtier with them covering the pussy and ass after her internet master had already fully enjoyed her for his pleasure.

"Clean me with your mouth."

Pure incomprehension spread across Julia. She couldn't begin to understand what MasterX meant - he wasn't even there! Finally she realised as she turned back towards the chair: him! She nearly refused and nearly slammed her laptop shut, it was too much. But as she looked down at the shiny dildo Julia was forced to remember what she had done and how she had submitted completely only a few minutes ago. She remembered the begging, her obedience and the explosive orgasm.

Slowly Julia walked to the chair and got on to her knees. With a last glimpse at the dirty toy she bent over and lowered her mouth around the plastic cock. Gently she began licking it and retrieving her own juices. Desperately she blanked her mind, closed her eyes and decided it was easier to truly think of it as MasterX's. Gently she sucked and slurped up and down the plastic shaft. Unconsciously growing eager to please, Julia automatically bent down and licked the fake balls as she searched for any remnants of herself to clean.

Finally she stopped servicing the fake cock. Without a word from her master she took the cock off the seat and put it to one side. Slowly she sat down once again and faced the screen: weary but glad to be still and allowed a chance to calm herself.

"Nightie."

The MILF was finally being allowed to recover into normalcy. Julia retrieved the nightie and slid it over her head. The fabric was soft but her breasts still burnt as the nightie brushed her abused nipples. Silently Julia waited: yet again she saw a normal suburban woman on her screen, proper and prim just 'chatting' online. She didn't dare speak. She didn't want the responsibility of taking control. She wanted the anonymous stranger to dictate the future, take control and to validate her and what she had done for him.

"Tell me what you're thinking."

Julia didn't expect this but at least it was a chance to connect, maybe even find out some information about this mystery man.

"I... I'm thinking it was... good."

Julia knew she would have to bear all but she knew she wanted to as well. She took a deep breath and summoned any energy she had left.

"I... I just don't believe it... I've never... I've never even thought about it like that. Just here... And... and I don't even know who you are!" A nervous smile crossed Julia's face. "I... I can't even understand it... but," she paused, "I... I want to know more about you... what... did you enjoy it?" Julia looked desperately into the camera hoping for any information about this stranger.

MasterX didn't answer but turned the attention back on the spent MILF: "You really want to know more about me?"

Julia hesitated: MasterX certainly knew how to stun her. Did she want to know more? Didn't she want it like this: anonymous, silent, direct, without complications? Or...?

"I... I don't know," she admitted to herself.

"You haven't obeyed before?"

"Obeyed?" Julia whispered, "I... errr... no." Julia thought back to the relationships she'd had before: straight, vanilla and mostly controlled by the beautiful woman.

"You can serve me again. If you do well you may deserve a reward."

MasterX's sharp comments and expectations forced Julia to contemplate the reality: he was in control, totally. She realised she shouldn't expect anything but being his to use. With only a tiny hesitation she confirmed her submission, eager respond to the clear demand: "Y...yes... MasterX." She added the only name she knew for the stranger, eager to show she understood what she was saying, her new position, and the bizarre relationship that was starting to develop.

"Go to bed, contact me again."

With that MasterX disappeared from the chat room and left Julia shell-shocked.

It was a full five minutes until Julia could get herself to move. Finally raising herself up on weary legs Julia mindlessly started cleaning up the remnants of her wild submission. After cleaning herself, a bizarre experience in her own toilet, she crashed into bed exhausted and confused.

It was three days until Julia could get the confidence to return to the chatroom. She still didn't know what she wanted or what was going to happen but she knew she wanted to hear his voice again and she wanted to... to play... to orgasm? Through her confusion she couldn't define what she wanted, only that she had to at least see him again.

Anxiously Julia searched for MasterX's name and took a quick glance at the sex toys she had placed on her desk in anticipation. She had steeled herself for their use once again. She felt ready and strangely she wanted the bizarre objects and the pleasure they gave her to become normal.

Finally Julia saw MasterX's name and quickly contacted him. With her camera already displaying video she took a deep breath. She had rehearsed the line many times in her head. She knew she might be getting ahead of herself but couldn't resist the pleasure it promised. With a final deep breath she confidently spoke the words that would change her life forever: "MasterX, I am ready to serve."

Over the next three months MasterX tried, tested, pleased, punished and played with his new slave. At each new experience Julia stopped and thought - if only for a second - but she always found herself continuing with her degrading actions. With each new task or humiliating ordeal Julia struggled but every time it became worth it. She obeyed and pleased this mystery man and in return she orgasmed. She accepted, without doubt, that they were the most powerful sexual experiences of her life. Bizarrely, she was always alone in her own room when they happened.

Julia also found a confidence through each meeting. She struggled to understand it but she took pride when she could insert her vibrator in her ass, deep throat a plastic cock, endue a self-whipping or the humiliating self-spanking she would be ordered to give herself if she disobeyed MasterX. Julia slowly began to crave the humiliation and degradation her master would force her into and conversely the strength it gave her when she accomplished her orders.

MasterX would make her perform for him: she would dance for him regularly, a welcome, but humiliating, chance to express her sexuality before it was taken away from her abruptly when she had to fuck herself with a banana or wear a ball-gag and as she humped her pussy on the desk for his amusement.

Slowly Julia's fantasy world began to influence her real-world. It was perversely easy to obey as MasterX didn't allow the MILF to have sex or even cum without his permission. Sometimes MasterX would have his slave wear buttplugs outside her room and occasionally Julia would have to sexually perform outside her house. She had videoed herself in a toilet cubicle at work fingering herself to orgasm and she had even used a computer at her friend's house to play with MasterX. MasterX had ordered her to find a household object for use in her ass. Julia came hard with her friend downstairs as she used her panties as a makeshift gag to muffle her moans of bliss.

Julia's real identity gradually became known to her online master. MasterX had her email, phone number and some details about her job. Surprisingly it didn't worry Julia. In fact, she was eager to let him know more as long as it meant she might get to know more about him. The online meetings were always enjoyable: sometimes relaxed, sometimes intense and unforgiving. But at the back of her mind Julia knew she wanted to actually meet her master one day, feel his power directly, submit to him immediately and enjoy her body in a true reality.

Progressively MasterX forced Julia to test her sexuality. After disappointing him, Julia was ordered to perform for others in the chatroom. It was simple enough, just text cyber-sex, but it was with a girl. MasterX introduced her to May, apparently a random girl in the chatroom. For ten minutes Julia struggled in anticipation: what do girls do to each other? What do I want May to do?

Finally she got herself through the bizarre ordeal. Julia's face burnt red for her master's pleasure but was luckily kept secret to everyone else in the chatroom who had enjoyed the show. Even with the humiliation Julia couldn't deny the wetness between her legs at the end of the cybering. Was it the submission, the fantasy, the performance, or was she actually thinking of the other woman? Julia knew it would be a final taboo - bisexuality. This was just the latest of the many times Julia had worried about what MasterX's plans were for her. But she knew worrying wasn't a problem until it was. Julia still felt able to control herself and she had never willingly disobeyed a single order.

Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers