Slayer Fun

Story Info
Faith & David from the Buffyverse go at it.
1.8k words
4
21.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: you all now the rules I don't own any of the character's in this except the one I made up but come on do you really think that Joss Wedon would sue me for the messily $2.35 that I have to my name? Oh wait a sec I got a call WHAT! I am being sued for the $2.35 Goddamn you Joss Wedon!

Summary: Faith decides that while she has him alone she wants a little fun with David

Distribution: You want some, Come get some!

Feedback: NO, No one care's what you think so ha!, Nah I'm just kiddin send all the feedback ya want.

Dedication: To every one and no one, So don't ask for it too be dedicated too you because the answer will be "NO DEDICATION FOR YOU!"

* * * * *

David had been waiting in The Magic Box for the other member's of the Scooby gang too show up when The doors to the shop swung open and Faith walked in wearing a pair of tight leather pants and a black T-shirt that looked like it was apart of her skin and a sexy smile.

David turned around and said "Oh, Hey Faith what's up huh?, I got a letter from Buffy saying that there was a meeting here tonight but no ones showed yet except you." Her smile grew even wider, "Oh that letter was from me and not B."

David at that looked very confused "What? why would you do that?" Faith started too walk toward him and David backed away from her and stumbled onto the staircase. She then gave him a innocent look "Oh no reason." And she then pulled her shirt off and he noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and Her smile became devious, "Oh, C'mon," she said, "Isn't it kind of Obvious?"

Faith then leaned up and pressed herself against him and kissed him passionately and David reached up and He gripped her firm breast and then squeezed and pinched her nipples. Faith moaned into his mouth and she could feel his member stiffen since it was pressed up against her.

She gave it a few strong squeezes before her hand moved to pull down his zipper and slip inside. "AHH!" he grunted as her hand slipped inside his boxers and began lazily stroking him.

"I want you." Faith moaned against his lips, before she broke off her kiss to lick his pulse point. She applied a few love bites before moving lower., she ripped his tee shirt open.

She wasn't at all surprised at how muscular he was she then leaned down and caught one of his nipples between her lips and began to suck on it.

He then pulled her free from his nipple and, grinning mischievously at her, leaned down and caught her breast in his mouth.

"UHH!" Faith cried out as he gently sucked on her hardening nipple, "God David! Like that! Yes!"

Her hand began stroking him more feverishly and he could feel himself loosing control. As He sucked at her breast, Faith leaned down and licked his ear and rubbed her hands through his hair and David let out a guttural cry as his orgasm shook him, soaking Faith's hand in his cum.

She watched his penis erupt, "Wow D!"

David watched as Faith leaned down and wrapped her lips around his member, slowly licking the cum off his penis.

"Faith!" he moaned as she licked his shaft, her tongue swirling over the head.

She began to bob her head up and down as she finished cleaning and started sucking him.

David placed his hand on her head to guide her movements.

He felt himself coming close again so he started to push into her mouth, "Faith, Oh WOW,…!." that was all he could get out.

Faith began to suck even harder on his penis, her hands cupping and squeezing his balls. Faith then started to hum as she deep throated him and that was when David lost it. For the second time today, Faith's mouth was flooded with his warm semen.

Once again, she continued to suck until he stopped shooting, and then slowly licked him clean before she released him. David yanked her to her feet and plunged his tongue down her throat as his fingers began to unbuckle her belt and her pant's .

When her pants were open, David broke off the kiss, pulling them off.

"God Faith!" he moaned as he caught site of her sex.

Faith's breath hitched in her throat as he leaned forward and started to lick all around her opening. He threaded his fingers through the patch of Black curls.

Faith started to pant as he began too lick her clit, "D. I…I…can't take it. Please…I…you…Uhhhhh!"

She gave out a low, sexy moan as David brought his lips to her clit, at the same time as he slipped two of his fingers into her opening.

He began sucking on the bundle of nerves as his fingers started to pump into her. "GOD D!..YES..OH GOD YESSS!"

She screamed as David caught her clit between his teeth and bit gently. Her orgasm shook her whole body as she flooded David's face with her cum.

Gradually the tremors subsided and David finished cleaning her with his mouth before he stood once again.

"I want you inside me David." Faith commanded, "NOW!"

David gripped her waist and, lifting her up, and Faith wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed each other hungrily.

He moaned loudly as she reached down and gripped his manhood in her tiny yet strong hands. She gasped as he rubbed his penis against her folds before pushing his member inside her.

They both cried out once he was inside and Faith began to whimper as he pushed all the way into her.

Once he was buried inside, he kissed her again as he slowly pulled out, only to ram back in again "OH GOD!" She cried out as be begun to piston in and out of her. She arched into him and began pushing back, thrusting her hips to counteract his actions.

David made his way over to the stairs and pushed her into them to support them. The act caused him to push even farther into her and she cried out from the impact.

He went crazy at that moment as he moved his hands from where they gripped her hips, to grab the stairs railing so he could slam into her with more force.

"OH D! OH YEAH!" Faith moaned as he began to increase his pace.

"FAITH!" He chanted, "OH FAITH!"

Her hands unwrapped themselves from his neck and moved down to his waist. And she then moved them lower and gripped and squeezed his firm ass.

He grunted and began to hump her harder, slamming into her with almost violent force. The stairs rattled as she was slammed back against them over and over.

Faith could feel herself coming close and as one of David's fingers let go of the rail and slipped between them, rubbing her clit, she let out a piercing scream.

"OHHH GOD YESSSSSSS!"

David grunted in pain/pleasure as her inner muscles gripped and released him. An instant later, he felt himself go over the edge and buried himself to the hilt as his penis began spurting cum into her.

Faith felt the world fade away as she was lost in the sensations she was experiencing. She let out another moan as she felt his penis empty into her.

They both writhed against each other, coming down from that incredible high that follows sex.

David's grip loosened from the bars and he slipped to the floor with Faith still on top of him.

He pulled her down to him and she layed her head on his chest. They lay there together as they both tried to catch their breaths. "That was amazing D" Faith spoke from her position on his chest. David nodded, "Yeah F. That was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt."

Faith placed a soft kiss on his chest, "The way you make me feel is so god damn amazing I just can't describe it!" She leaned up to kiss him on the lips, her tongue pushing into his mouth forcefully.

David could feel himself beginning to harden within her as she swirled her tongue around the inside of his mouth. Faith felt it too as she pulled back and smiled at him, "ready to go again?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply, Faith began to slowly rock back and forth on him.

David moaned and moved his hands to grip her hips before moving them around to squeeze her soft ass.

Faith gasped and began to lift herself up and down on him. David began thrusting back at her, bending his knees for leverage.

"AHH! OOOH! OHHH" Faith cried as she slowly rode him. "FAITH! OH…F!,…GOD!" he shouted. She began to lift herself up and slam down harder on him. She leaned down to kiss him as she raised herself up so that he almost slipped out, before slamming down on him with as much force as she could.

David grew desperate for more and He leaned up and began to suck on her breast as he slammed her down onto him.

Faith pulled back so she was sitting up straight, pulling him along with her as she began to move with such speed that she was bouncing up and down on him.

"FUCK ME DAVID! OH JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME!"

"FAITH! OH GOD FAITH! RIDE ME THAT"S IT LIKE THAT YESSSS!"

One of his hands released her hip and moved down to finger her clit. "Ahh" she cried out as she began to slam herself down onto him with such force that she could swear he hit her pubic bone.

The delicious agony began to build until she could stand it no more. When David pinched her clit with his fingers, her world exploded into a cacophony of light and sound.

As David felt her muscles squeeze him he lost it right then and there. His hand moved back to her hip as he slammed her down onto him as hard as he could, at the same time thrusting up. His penis jerked as it shot load after load of cum into her, spraying her insides with his seed.

She moved up and down on him, almost instinctively as she came down from the clouds She then leaned down to lick her juices off his member before she crawled up and sprawled onto his chest.

David let out a long sigh and Faith nodded, "That was even better." David nodded.

"D?" Faith said as she looked up at him "Yeah F?" "Do you love me?" "All way's Faith, All Way's."

"Good Because I love you." She said and then rested her head on his chest again.

David reached out and grabbed his coat and then wrapped it around them and planted a soft kiss on her foreheads as they both slipped off into a deep sleep in wrapped in each other's arm's.

* * * * *

THE END!