Slayers the Series Pt. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you two made peace?" Angel said with a smile.

"Yeah kind of." She replied. "Angel about this Coven you sending her to. Are they good." She said. "I mean she is in a vulnerable place right now."

"I know." He said. "The coven helped me with some of my demons and nightmares. I think they can help her too." He said leading her out of the garden to the front door where Faith stood beside his car.

"Hey don't worry B." She said. "I will keep Dead Boy alive." She said thinking for a moment. "Well at least living dead." She said climbing over the door and into the convertible. Angel kissed Buffy and open the door and climbed in behind the steering wheel.

"Hey Faith." Buffy said.

"What?"

"Good luck." She said whole heartily.

"Thanks B." She said. Buffy smiled at them as they pulled away and headed down the road out of Sunnydale.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12