Slaying the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

Two weeks later we were lying in bed when I casually and possessively started to slide my hand up to the top of her thigh but to my amazement she took my hand firmly and moved it away. Perplexed I looked for an explanation only to be confronted by her pent up anger. "You don't care for me at all," Sylvia accused. "All I am to you is a good fuck, a good fuck that's always available to you. Well I'm telling you buster that I'm not going to be available any more."

"What's wrong sweetheart, you know that I love you more than anything in the world, I protested, a pained look on my face.

"No you don't and now I've got proof. Two weeks ago tonight I asked you to do something for me, you swore that you would but I'm still waiting. In all that time you haven't mentioned the quest once and I doubt you've even thought about it."

"I don't know what you expect me to do," I said in a conciliatory tone, for the first time realising that this was serious.

"Why not start practising?" Sylvia suggested, "I doubt if you're a born cock sucker, unless there's something you haven't told me. I'm sure that all those ancient knights put in lots of training before they set out on a quest."

Suddenly I saw the answer to my dilemma. We didn't know any gay men, there weren't even any on the edges of our social circle and we certainly didn't visit clubs where they might congregate. Furthermore, I doubted very much if any ordinary gay would be willing to participate in the kind of scenario that Sylvia had in mind. All that I had to do was pretend to be eager, get in lots of willing so-called practice, and Sylva might declare the quest satisfied by default. "When do we start?" I asked with pretended eagerness, in the circumstances I could hardly do otherwise.

"Why not straight away?" Sylvia shot back, taking me by surprise. "Sit yourself on the edge of the bed while I get my stuff," and with that she almost scampered across the bedroom to start delving in the bottom of her wardrobe.

I had no idea what 'stuff' she was talking about but I did as ordered and waited patiently until she walked towards me carrying a rather weird contraption. I didn't resist as she lowered it over my head and started to buckle it in place. There were two shoulder pads that fastened under the arms and these supported cheek pieces on either side of my head. "What is this in aid of?" I enquired. "You'll soon find out," Sylvia said cryptically, "For now think of it as your armour, knights always wore armour for quests."

I soon discovered that it acted like blinkers on a horse, in that although I had full movement of my head backwards and forward it was impossible to turn it to either side. Sylvia had now moved behind me and the brush of her rigid nipples on my back showed how aroused she was by all this. Suddenly something came down to obscure my vision and I felt her quickly secure the blindfold in place. "Why is that necessary?" I asked, unable to keep a bit of impatience from my voice.

"It's entirely for your benefit," she told me smugly.

"I don't see how?"

"I'm only thinking of you. I thought it would be easier for you to suck some anonymous penis that you can't see rather than knowing that it belongs to some macho, arrogant male who is smirking at you all the time you're sucking his big cock."

For a moment her words made the whole thing seem far too real and I had a surge of panic until I reasoned that practicing would do me no harm and I always had the ultimate sanction of refusing if ever a live cock appeared on the scene.

Sylvia moved away and a minute later I felt something cold on my ankles which I later found were a pair of shackles connected by a short chain. She got me kneeling on the floor before making a last trip to the wardrobe which resulted in my hands behind my back and wearing handcuffs that were connected in some way to the shackles. I was left rather severely constrained and as I tested the limit of my remaining movement I felt Sylvia's soft hand gently caressing my balls. I assumed that I was about to be rewarded for submitting to her plan but as I waited with growing anticipation, my testicles were suddenly squeezed rather severely. The love of my life gave a satisfied chuckle and said happily, "Have you realised yet quite how helpless you are? You're completely in my power and I can do anything I like to you."

I had to believe that she was joking so I forced out a laugh and said hopefully, "You can but you won't."

"You're probably correct," Sylvia conceded, "But it is very tempting to make use of the freedom." She waited a moment then said, "You should be OK but only as long as you do every single thing I say, like sucking the cock of the very handsome young man who's just walked into the room."

Being completely sure that there was still only the pair of us, I continued my eagerness ploy, saying, "I can't wait."

"Then open your mouth and give it a taste," Syl commanded.

I parted my lips but at the last moment I had a moment of panic as I suddenly wondered if I could be wrong but when something touched my tongue I immediately knew what it was. We had a six inch long , white plastic vibrator that we used to tip her over the edge to orgasm whenever I was having problems making her cum while fucking. It had been in my mouth many times when I licked her juices off it after use. The knowledge that this was just pretend allowed me to give an Oscar worthy portrayal of a total cock slut. I suspect that the duration of my practice was cut short that day because suddenly Sylvia was hurriedly releasing my bonds and we spent the next two hours frantically fucking. I had seldom found her so wet.

The next two weeks passed uneventfully except that Sylvia was unusually loving and also seemed to have lost her craving to seek out risky sex somewhere in the public domain but that Friday and the ones on each of the next two weeks, the knight's quest paraphernalia came out of her wardrobe again. By that third occasion, cock sucking the vibrator was just going through the motions but Sylvia enlivened proceedings by taking advantage of my helplessness to mercilessly tease and torment my nipples and genitals.

The time after that, I was so keen for the 'torture' to start that I tried to speed up the process of incapacitation by offering to secure the shackles myself while she sorted out the handcuffs. Sylvia seemed to be on the same wavelength because, when I was safely trussed up, instead of immediately producing the vibrator she started instead on the teasing caresses. It was a pleasing development because I guessed that she was getting off so much on the bondage style games that she couldn't be bothered to persevere with the oral practice. I was wrong.

Suddenly Sylvia stopped and said, "Was that something outside the door, I'd better check." I tried to say that I hadn't heard anything but she ignored me and the next moment I heard her open the bedroom door. "Come in," she said, shocking me to the core and before I could even start to recover, she continued, "Darling, I want you to meet Paul; he's offered to help us out."

My mind was in turmoil because I couldn't believe that this was real. Trying to ignore my pounding heart, I tried a logical approach. It seemed impossible that someone had been lurking, hidden in the house, for the past two hours or more so the only way she could have contrived this would be to foolishly give him a key. Even then I could swear that I hadn't heard the outside door open. Sylvia's voice speaking seductively just by my ear interrupted my train of thought, as she whispered, "Paul's cock is much larger than the little white dick you've been sucking so far and it's also very black, so open your mouth like a good boy."

I did open my mouth wide in an almost unthinking reflex action but I was filled with a feeling of trepidation which magnified when the sensation that I felt on my tongue was unmistakably skin and although the 'thing' was rigid and heavy it also had the softness of flesh. I came close to admitting to myself that this was the real thing but then several discrepancies began to add up. There was no taste and no smell and it felt cool in my mouth. On top of that I was sure that I had been unable to sense the presence of another person in the room. The answer was suddenly obvious; my very devious girl friend had somehow acquired a cyber skin dildo to confuse me.

With the confidence of that knowledge, I was able to go to town and put on a convincing performance that I was really enjoying the activity. Seriously it wasn't at all unpleasant. My mouth was far fuller than with the vibrator and I was able to mimic the actions when Sylvia did it to me. Apart from the moments when she pushed too far in and made me gag, I started to get a degree of real pleasure from what I was doing and realised that if the real thing was not too different then I might be able to handle it after all.

The sex afterwards hit another high but afterwards, as we lay cuddling and calming down, Sylvia said quietly, "You guessed very quickly that it wasn't real, didn't you?" "Not completely but I was pretty confident that nobody had come into the house for hours," I admitted, "Apart from that, buying that big black dildo was a brilliant. When I first felt that thing in my mouth I was completely fooled for a second or two." Grinning I looked towards my girl only to find she was lying with a rather pensive look on her face.

From that night I was counting off the days until the next time. What was not to look forward to, I loved the bondage teasing, the after release sex was fantastic and I had even got a kind of perverted pleasure slurping away on that fake cock. When the night finally came there was an immediate new development in that she stripped off her top before we even started.

"Why this new pleasure?" I asked, gazing very appreciatively at her bare tits."

"It's not for you stupid," Sylvia shot back, "This is for my new lover, he wanted to see my breasts to make sure that his cock gets stiff for you."

This pumped my anticipation to fever pitch, so I went with her to the wardrobe so that we could get all her gear in one trip but despite my 'help' she continued at her own pace. There was one small surprise. Since we started this practice thing her preparations had been perfect but this time she slipped up. Instead of waiting until I was secured and blindfolded, she removed the cyberskin phallus from its hiding place and rather carelessly concealed it under her pillow. I then waited for the show to start, safe in the knowledge that it would be business as usual.

Again she started with the teasing but this time she concentrated on tormenting my nuts instead of the shaft. Although this tended to be more painful, I was nicely getting into it when the doorbell rang. Sylvia acted as if she was expecting it and said, "That will be the friend I've recruited to help you complete your quest."

I didn't believe a word of it. "Then you'd better go down and let him in," I said, entering into the spirit of the thing.

She scampered off leaving me thinking admiringly, 'Clever girl." I couldn't think how she had managed to engineer the bell to ring but I knew how bloody ingenious she could be when she set her mind to it. Even so, I listened intently for the sound of a male voice but heard nothing. Sylvia did take longer than I expected to get back to the bedroom but immediately she did she said, "Darling I want you to meet my new friend, his name is Jack but perhaps you should call him Dragon."

"Pleased to see you," I offered, this a play on words because I very much doubted if there was anyone to see and even if there was, in my blindfolded state I couldn't 'see' him.

A moment later, just in front of me I heard a zip being pulled down, closely followed by the sound of a belt buckle being undone. I also became aware of a foreign presence but quickly convinced myself that this had been induced by the clever sound effects. That was the last moment that I existed as my complacent former self.

My nostrils were suddenly assailed by the familiar sweaty aroma of the changing room accompanied by an underlying strong male musky smell. "OK, cocksucker, get that virgin mouth open and let's get this show on the road," a rough, very masculine voice ordered.

Instinctively my teeth clamped shut; I pressed my lips tightly together and tried desperately to turn my head to the side. "Listen mini dick, you're going to do this, willingly or not. I'm going to count to ten. One, two."

"Maybe I should pinch his nose shut so he can't breathe," my loyal Sylvia volunteered."

"No need," my assailant assured her, "I've done this plenty of times before and they always crack, usually very quickly. I think that most of really want to do it but feel a need to resist at first."

Following that short distraction the count was resumed but I maintained my defiance until I received two painful blows across my mouth, first one side and then the other. They were undoubtedly made by his penis and I could tell that the organ was long, thick and heavy. Trust Sylvia to select a prime beast for my quest. I was also sure that it was not yet stiff due to the detectable whiplash effect. It also hurt, enough to bring tears to my eyes and I also felt that, due to my clenched teeth, had the blows been slightly harder then my lips might have split.

"Open your moth for him darling," Sylvia whispered in my ear, "This is what you've been practicing for and I don't want to see you suffer."

I don't know if it were due to a sense of self preservation or her urging but my mouth opened, as if of its own volition, and the next moment something very large intruded inside, completely filling it. The expected surge of nausea failed to materialise and the only emotion I felt, apart from shock, was one of curiosity. Letting the cock lie motionless on my tongue I mentally ticked of all that I could deduce. The main thing I could tell was that it was alive and thus very different from the substitutes I had practiced on. It was also very warm, almost hot, and I could sense a pulse near the end. There was a strong taste but it was unlike any I knew and I find it difficult finding words to describe it.

Jack became impatient saying, "What are you waiting for punk?" And then, speaking to Sylvia, he said, "I thought you said you'd been teaching him but if this is all he can do I might need to train you both." He bounced his cock in my mouth and I did try to oblige but for some reason my mind had gone completely blank on everything I had done in the practice sessions.

"OK," the voice snarled, "If you are not going to blow me properly, I'll just have to fuck your face," and with that he started thrusting much further into my mouth. I'm not saying that he jabbed in particularly hard but just kept up a steady regular action that kept impacting the back of my throat in a way that went far beyond my area of comfort. Almost immediately I was gagging and spluttering, quickly followed by tears streaming from my eyes and saliva escaping from both sides of my mouth to run down my chin. "Swallow hard when you want to gag," he suggested, "I'm not saying my cock will go right down your throat just yet but it might make it easier for you." I tried, I really tried because I had no option but it didn't work and the tone of his voice had suggested that he hadn't really expected it to.

It was a nightmare that seemed to go on and on without end but then it suddenly stopped. I think perhaps Sylvia said something. Ironically, I had just admitted to myself that I had quite enjoyed having a cock in my mouth until he started trying to choke me. The important thing now was to muster enough effort to make him less inclined to start thrusting again. I employed my full repertoire if that isn't a misnomer, as it comprised a mish-mash of what I remembered Sylvia doing to me, snippets of the many porn stories I'd read and what I had learned with the dildoes, particularly the cyberskin one.

Jack aided my efforts by withdrawing his cock until little more than the huge bulbous head remained in my mouth. I was able to lick round the rim, paying particular attention to the fraenum and even wiggling the tip of my tongue into his piss slit. I was rather satisfying to feel him react to my efforts. Every so often I detected a sweetish, sticky taste and decided that this must be pre-cum and from then on concentrated on causing more emissions.

After a few minutes of this, Sylvia's voice from just behind my left ear whispered, "You're doing really well, I'm so proud of you." It's strange how pleased I was to hear that."

For a couple of minutes or so I heard nothing more except for the slurping noise that I couldn't help making and Jack's increased rate of breathing until Sylvia said teasingly, "I'm sitting on the bed just behind you and my legs are as far apart as they will go. I should also mention that I took of my panties, in fact I'm completely naked and Jack has a perfect view of my bare cunt."

I was not at all happy with this news and it tended to distract me from my oral ministrations and it got even worse when Sylvia carried on to say, "You also don't know that I've shaved down there and now I'm beautifully smooth. I looked in a mirror and now you can see every tiny detail of my pussy and I think you're going to love it. I did it especially for you but now Jack is getting to see it first."

With that vivid image in my brain, I resumed the sucking with increased fervour. I was starting to discover that I could cause the cock in my mouth both to get more excited and to calm down. In my helpless state it was a real feeling of power and I was beginning to understand why some females got so much pleasure from this activity. It was then that Sylvia chose to add fuel to the fire, murmuring seductively, "I've been playing with myself all the time but now I'm using both hands. I'm pulling the lips of my cunt apart so that Jack can see how pink and wet I am right up inside my pussy, I'm so very wet that my juices are all running out and making a big damp patch on the covers."

I could clearly hear her now heavy breathing and my personal dragon's breath sounded as loud. "Get yourself ready my love," Sylvia said suddenly in an exited voice, "I don't know if its because of looking at my cunt or what you are doing to him with your mouth but I think he's going to cum any second. "

There was no need of the warning. His cock seemed to have expanded, the skin on the head felt extremely tight and the whole over powered organ seemed to be pulsating along its length. Next moment the semen flooded into my mouth in six identifiable copious jets. A mysterious kind of pride made me not want to miss any but for some reason he suddenly jerked his penis out of my mouth so that the last spurt went across my top lip and the lower part of my nostrils. The taste was unexpected. The sweetness of the pre cum had lulled me into a false sense of security because I had half expected this to be as pleasant, but instead it was bitter, with an almost chemical chlorine type taste. I also thought it would be more runny but this was thick with a kind of clotted texture.

Following the ejaculation there was total silence for a long moment and then Jack said, "Wow, that was good. You started off a bit slow pal but I reckon you could be a natural at sucking cock. You're privileged though; I've been saving that lot up specially for you for almost a week."

I was unsure what to do next. Of necessity I was breathing through my nose and was worried that some of the stray semen might get sucked up into my nasal passages. Jack spoke again but now his voice sounded less rough than it had at the start. "Don't swallow my cum straight away, just hold it in your mouth for a bit to absorb the moment. And when you do swallow, just tip your head and lit it slip down your throat like an oyster. I wouldn't know but they say that you can't tell the difference."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers