Slaying the Green Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corylea
Corylea
9 Followers

She reached out and took each clip between thumb and forefinger. "It's going to get worse," she said.

She twisted the clips slightly. "Who do I belong to?" she asked.

"Yourself!" I screamed.

She twisted harder. "Who is the ultimate judge of my behavior?"

I was having trouble talking. "You are," I managed to choke out.

Keeping them twisted, she then pulled on the clips. "Who may I love?"

I couldn't say "Anybody you want" -- my mouth was otherwise engaged. She took my lack of answer as a license to twist and pull some more. Her expression was fierce and frightening. It was clear that she was enjoying herself immensely, and somehow that was the scariest part.

When my nipples were covered in blood and I had screamed myself hoarse, she stopped. She closed her eyes for a moment and breathed deeply. When she opened them again, she was the Carla I knew.

She removed the clips and held me tenderly. "Do you want some sort of first aid for your nipples?" she asked.

"I want you to hold me more."

She did, cuddling me and rocking me and murmuring loving words into my ear.

"Carla, are, um, are you still mad at me?"

"Leah, my darling, I may never be mad at you again."

The "Leah" wasn't a cold denial of our relationship this time. She said it more like an invocation to the Goddess. I shivered.

"You wanted true faces. That was one of them. It's one of the reasons for the others."

There was nothing I could say that would not sound trite, so I kissed her instead. Not a passionate kiss -- I couldn't summon the energy at that point to swat a flea -- but a long, slow, tender, loving kiss. It was an answer of its own.

*****

* For those who are unfamiliar with electrician's clips, not only are they quite tight, but they also have TEETH.

The frat-boy and posters incident really occurred, but not with Carla, since she doesn't exist. It happened when I was postering with a gay male friend named Larry ("Get your terminology straight! *I* am a faggot; SHE is a dyke.") Larry, if you're out there, I'd love to hear from you.

Corylea
Corylea
9 Followers
12