Sleazy Motherfuckers MC Bitch

Story Info
My sleazy motorcycle gang and I get freaky.
2.2k words
2.75
8.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

WARNING : SLEAZY BIKER PORN PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL... IT IS PERVERTED FREAKY TWISTED HARDCORE HEDONISTIC SLEAZY ASS WHITE TRASH FILTH AND DEPRAVED DEBAUCHERY THOUGH... YEAH IT'S DIRTY AS FUCK

STORY : THE SLEAZY MOTHERFUCKERS MOTORCYLE CLUB TAKES OVER THE DARK UNDERBELLY OF HOLLYWOOD... WE MAKE PORN... WE SELL DRUGS... WE PIMP HOES... WE DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT... PERIOD!!... ALPHA MALE HARDCORE HYJINX TO THE MAX... KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE SLEAZY ASS FUN MOTHERFUCKERS

OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS IN THIS STORY :

DRUGS

PROSTITUTION

INCEST

SEXUAL DOMINARION

ROUGH SEX

ALPHA MALE/BETA FEMALE

AND PLENTY OF PISS

START FUCKIN... OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

"UHHHHHHHHHHH... IT'S SO BIGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

"TAKE IT WHORE!!"

"YES BIG DADDY. UHHHHHHHHHHH... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH... MMMMMMMMMMM!!"

"GOOD BITCH... YOUR ASS IS NICE AND TIGHT... (SMACKING HER ASS HARD)..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

My sex toy, Gretchen Carlson is enjoying my ten inch dick up her ass. The bitch gave in to her lustful cravings for my big ass dick and left her husband to be my slut. She lives with me and my bitches. She's my fucking toy. I use her when I want to. Gretchen's got some sweet ass fuck holes. Nice and tight. Warm and welcoming. The bitch can fuck.

I got the whore bent over my chopper... in my living room. Her ass cheeks are red, from me slapping em for the last twenty minutes. She's spreading em wide for big daddy. My dick is wrecking that tight ass, pounding deep and hard. Gretchen's squirting over and fucking over. Got my chopper slimey with pussy cum. I'm drilling the whore like there's no tomorrow.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!! FUCK ME BIG DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! USE ME BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I'M YOUR WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Gretchen screams out, orgasmic euphoria overtaking her. She squirts all over me.

I pull out and piss all over her blonde pussy and now smacked red ass. I cover them in warm fuckin piss. Gretchen moans in delight. I keep pissin all over the whore. I shove up her pussy and piss in there. I pull out, slam up her ass and piss up there. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I'M YOUR FUCKING TOILET BIG DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY... PISS IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I slam bang her ass, while I piss in it. My piss shoots out of Gretchen's shapely ass, splattering me.

"EAT MY CUM WHORE!!" I pull out of Gretchen's red, pounded out ass and she wheels around, kneeling before me. She jerks my cock right into her open mouth. My sticky load blasts out, pumping her cum hungry mouth full. Gretchen eagerly downs the first mouthful, then sucks my still cum pumping cock monster.

She sucks like a vacuum, auctioning out the second mouthful, moaning happily the whole fucking time. Gretchen looks up at me with a lust driven stare, her cherry red lips, gliding fast, up and down my massively thick dick. She gets two thirds of my giant cock down her throat and massages my big, hairy nuts. Gretchen sucks me dry... she's obsessed with my gooey cum. She licks deep into my piss slit, getting out every damn thick, gooey drop of jizz.

Gretchen plops her mouth off of my cock and kisses it, right on the tip of the massive head. She gives me a sweet, submissive smile and eagerly licks my clean head. I piss a little, right in her face. She laps it up, sucking the massive head into her mouth. Gretchen drinks down my piss, making sure to suck me dry.

"Good job whore."

"Thank you Master."

"Now go out there and suck some cocks... make me some fuckin money ho." I slap Gretchen's face, spitting in her mouth. She swallows it, smiling with submissive glee at me.

"Yes big daddy. I'll make you some money. I won't let you down, I promise." Gretchen fixes her really short, black mini skirt and tight white tee shirt... no bra. I molest her gorgeous titties for a minute. I pick her up and pull up her tee shirt, sucking hard on her perky C cups. I drink her titty milk, enjoying the sweet taste. I suck both titties, then I slap her gorgeous ass and walk into my kitchen. Gretchen heads outside to her car. She's going out to Sunset, to make me her pimp some money. She's a good ho. She never lets me down.

I look in the fridge for some beer... but nothing. "MAMA... WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN BEER? FUCK!!" My mama is getting lazy. She was supposed to get five cases of beer, but she didn't.

Mama (Beth Chapman) comes in, my cousins Spence (The King Of Queens) and Braun (WWE Superstar Braun Strowman) carrying the beer for her. "About damn time!" I tell her.

"I'm sorry baby. I've been running late today. I got my nails done and I needed to go bra shopping, so I've been a little late. I'm so sorry baby. Can you forgive me?" Mama smirks at me, squeezing my cock through my jeans. I grin wide. She knows I can't stay mad at her sexy ass. Mama pulls my cock out and kneels down, sucking me off in front of my cousins.

Mama devours my big dick. She's the best cocksucker ever. Her long, curly blonde hair flies, as she hungrily gobbles down my huge cock. Mama's mouth stretches perfectly around my massively wide dick, engulfing it perfectly. Her hot pink lipstick smearing whorishly all over my cock. I drink a beer, belch, and smile.

Mama rubs my big beer belly, as she sucks me off. She gets the nut in record time. I cum blast her mouth with my huge load of jizz. Mama sucks me off all the time, so she knows how much I cum. She handles it perfectly. Mama gulps down two big mouthfuls of creamy jizz, moaning her approval the whole way. I grab her blonde hair and force fuck her fucking mouth, banging down her fucking throat. Mama handles my whole ten inches like the expert cocksucker she is.

"Damn baby... you've got the tastiest jizz ever. Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm!! I fucking love it!!" Mama sucks me totally dry, licking her luscious, pink lipstick smeared lips clean, smacking them, kissing my happy ass cock.

"You're the best cocksucker mama. Sexy bitch." We both laugh. Mama licks my entire ten, mega thick inches. I help her up and kiss her, squeezing her plump ass, in her skin tight jeans.

I got a house up in the Hollywood Hills. Bought the lot next door too. Built a biker compound. The fucking neighbors weren't too happy, but fuck em. I don't give a shit.

Damn, mama looks so God damn hot. She's got on a pink bikini top, showing off those 38F titties the right way. Those skin tight, hip hugger jeans and pink heels got my mama looking like the hottest bitch Hollywood has ever seen. I play with her huge jugs from behind, while she puts up the beer. I suck them titties so fucking hard, got tit hickeys all over em.

Damn, mama's got the best titty milk too. I drink a lot of titty milk, and mama's got the best. I suck it out hard, pulling those huge, pink nipples as far as they go, sucking down hard on em. Mama's milks squirts out into my mouth. I drink it down, licking her perky ass nipples as I do. Mama hugs my head to her massive chest, forgetting the beer. I keep sucking, each giant tit. Sucking and squeezing like a damn, huge titty crazed maniac.

A couple of my top hoes, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox drop by, giving me the money they made this week. $735,000. They're good earners. That's one week... from two of my girls. Pimpin pays... for me it does.

Spence keeps staring at em. He's a big Friends fan. He keeps bugging me to fuck em, but the motherfucker never has the money. I decide to throw him a bone.

"Spence."

"Yeah boss."

"It's your lucky day. You get to fuck Jennifer."

"REALLY? OH MY GOD... THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU!"

"Yeah... just make sure you film it. Piss on her. We need some more piss footage. Piss in her mouth. It'll be a big seller."

"Ok boss. Thanks again. I really appreciate it." Spence heads off to his basement bedroom with Jennifer.

Courteney and I head over to the laundry room and get busy in there. She's bent over the washing machine, with my ten inches up her ass and two breast pumps on her gorgeous titties. I'm filling a couple of bottle with her titty milk to sell, while I'm ass fucking her out. Courteney shakes that sweet little ass all over my huge cock, bouncing it wildly, her ass devouring my cock. I smack the fuck outta her tight ass, squeezing it hard, smoking a blunt, letting her ass do all the fucking work. Courteney squirts six times, painting the floor with her pussy cream, as she bounces her ass faster on my, thicker than her forearm, cock. I pump her ass full of jizz. I smoke and watch my cock pelt out the thick cock cream.

Courteney's very talented ass sucks it out of my cock. She pulls my still cumming cock out and kneels down, sucking me in. Courteney sucks me dry, drinking down my thick, gooey cum, moaning happily the whole time, her eyes locked on mine. Courteney licks my piss slit and sucks my massive head clean. She... like all my bitches... is obsessed with my super cum.

"Piss in my mouth big daddy... pleaseeeeeee." Courteney begs me. I oblige, pissing right into her sucking mouth. She drinks it down, not missing a fucking drop. Courteney loves my piss. She's my human toilet. Courtney knows how to stay on my good side. She drains my dick, gulping down all the warm urine I shoot into her mouth and throat.

"Good slut. You keep your pimp happy baby. I'm digging you."

"Thank you baby. I love you big daddy." Courteney gives me a sweet smile, as she kisses all over my cock and balls.

Spence comes back up handing me the card with the footage on it. He smiles, thanking me again.

"Spence... you need a new diet or something. Your piss tastes funny." Jennifer makes a weird face.

I laugh. I squeeze Jennifer's tight ass. "How'd he do?" I ask her.

"He was fine. His piss tastes weird though. His cum is great. There's just something about his piss. He fucked my ass real good." Jennifer says, smiling.

We all head out for a ride. My wife, Ronda Rousey is on my bike with me. Mama looks so fucking hot on her hot pink chopper, I had custom made for her. Brock and Spence went out drinking. Brock beat up a couple of guys at a bar. Spence was scared senseless. Brock said it was funny as hell.

Spence sold a lot of weed though. Brock was there to make sure everyone paid up. They did.

Ronda, mom and I head over to a friend's house to pick up some coke, she's cutting up for me. Ronda rides me in the bathroom, my big ass dick in her perfectly shaped ass. She's looking in the mirror, whil I pound out her booty. Mama handles the drug deal. I squeeze the fuck outta Ronda's titties, through her gray sports bra, while I pummel that ass through five Big O's. My ten inches bazooka pumps my huge, sticky load, directly up Ronda's ass, while she blows kisses at me in the mirror.

We come out of the bathroom and mama hands me the four kilos of coke. We head back to the house.

Spence loves getting pegged by a hot chick, so mama decides to pound his chubby ass with her huge strapon. She enjoyed slamming her huge strapon up Spence's chubby ass. Spence groaned happily the whole time. Mama ass slammed him for two hours. She slapped his ass, beet red. Mama looked so fucking sexy slamming that strapon up my cousin's chubby ass. She pulled her massive, natural titties out of her pink bustier for me. They jiggled wildly, while she plowed Spence's ass super hard, the whole fucking time.

I pissed up Ronda's ass... and my wife, Kim Kardashian's awesome ass too. Ronda drank it out of Kim's ass, while I pummeled Kim's and Ronda's pussies. Kim squirted all over Ronda's face, as I came all over Kim's. Mama sucked me clean, while Kim sucked my balls and got her pussy sucked clean by Ronda.

We watched Spence and Jennifer's video. Spence had a helluva good time. Jennifer was playing along. That made it hot. She was so horny, she even drank his piss. She fucked a guy I told her to, because she wanted to please me. That's a big fucking turn on.

I let Braun and Spence double fuck Gretchen, when she came home. She made me $3,500. I filmed the double team. They even double analed her. Gretchen loves being a porn star. She's a dirty little fuck slut for me 24/7.

It was just another normal day for us. The... Sleazy Motherfuckers MC Bitch. We do what we want, how we want, anytime, place of how we want. It's fucking fun as fuck too.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers